​ ❄️🌿 ​Wintergarden ❄️🌿​ | Ahn Jeong-won & Jang Gyeo-ul

Jane

16 minutes ago, bairama said:

4. This is my first post about Wintergarden, I think. And I'm thankful there is a moment again to celebrate❄🌿

5. Craziest thing.. Laughing too much on wrongwingar bluebird account! Hahaha the imagination is so clear

It's never too late to join the party! I look forward to you making more posts! Hahahah yes I love the wrongwingar account so much, I hope they will reactivate and post more.

23 hours ago, left_phalange said:

5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done for this ship?

Send an email to Lotte Commercial Team for making them a cf for monshell cacao pie (YES I DID IT!)

Oh wow, indeed this is crazy! I bought it to try at least. Hahaha!

On 12/22/2020 at 11:11 PM, ktcjdrama said:

2. Which moment gave you some hope that this ship will sail? (Aside from the actual confession scene)

❄️🌲 When the cover of OST featured them. When he refused to buy her dinner. 

Yes! The OST cover! Why on earth would they feature a couple that wasn't going to sail right?

On 12/22/2020 at 5:33 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually if I were the writer, I will torture the watchers and won't give kiss in S1😈 🤣 Then in S2 can explore more of this couple.

Thank goodness they gave us the kiss! But then again we are an easily satisfied bunch. Lolol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Jane thanks for the tag haha it slipped my mind to check out the thread oops

My thoughts:

1. At which moment did you start shipping this couple?

After 'ANNYEONG' lol. (I coined them the 'Annyeong couple' in my head after that scene!)

2. Which moment gave you some hope that this ship will sail? (Aside from the actual confession scene)

Same answer as Q1, which is why I started shipping them after! I've become a very hesitant shipper, having suffered too many let-downs, so I was really hesitant to get onboard WG in the beginning.

3. Was there ever a moment when you felt this ship might not sail?

Yes, for the whole season until the season 1 finale happened!!

4. What was the episode that inspired you to start writing or posting about Wintergarden?

None. I'm a silent shipper lol.

5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done for this ship?

Nothing crazy, but I did change my mind about livestreaming for the season finale as I really wanted to find out what was going to happen to WG. If not for them, I would've just waited for the episode to drop on Netflix.

6. What was the most absurd idea you ever had if this ship had not gotten together?

None, but I think I might have felt annoyed and disappointed. There were too many bread crumbs.

7. What do you think will Season 2 focus on with regards to this ship?

Something realistic, like them balancing work/dating, though I would like some fluff as well. But I don't think that's the style of Hospital Playlist so I'm preparing myself for some disappointment lol.

Edited by im0202
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
On 12/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, stroppyse said:

4. What was the episode that inspired you to start writing or posting about Wintergarden?

6. What was the most absurd idea you ever had if this ship had not gotten together?

For fans of this ship, come celebrate and let's show this couple some love as we wait (impatiently) for Season 2!

@Jane Challenged accepted but you may not like my answers since I'm not a shipper :shocked2: 

1. Not a shipper, so there was no moment when I started :idk: (sorry~~)

2. I already suspected that this couple is a pairing/ship since early on. Can't remember which ep but basically when JW scolded GU.

3. Didn't think it's not gonna sail or it would definitely sail ...

4. Never really post things in relation to supporting the ship (sorry again~~)

5. Nothing (sorry again again ~~~)

6. ?? maybe that GU would find someone else and JW would just be happy being single 

7. I have a feeling that this couple might break up at one point before reconciling? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

3 hours ago, im0202 said:

Something realistic, like them balancing work/dating, though I would like some fluff as well. But I don't think that's the style of Hospital Playlist so I'm preparing myself for some disappointment lol.

I think I better start preparing myself too! But just a tiny bit like what Bidulgi had is what I am minimally hoping for :SquirtleWonderfull:

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

2. I already suspected that this couple is a pairing/ship since early on. Can't remember which ep but basically when JW scolded GU.

It was Ep 2, which is very very early for a non-shipper!

3 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

7. I have a feeling that this couple might break up at one point before reconciling? 

High chance since all romances need some troubled waters sometimes right. Must start preparing self for such a scenario. I think S2 will be much more angsty as we get deeper into all the ships'. Haha, thanks for taking up the challenge! 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

I was getting many mentions from this thread. I thought I was doing something wrong that offended WG shippers. 

@SilverMoonTea I expect you to join me at the IkSong ship that is just few steps away, (ex) captain. Maybe not now but for season 2, okay? :heiboi:

@Jane Well I can't be define as WG shipper, but I did believe they will become a couple when I was watching HP season 1. Hmm I'll try to answer but I might just re-write something I have done before when we're discussing WG in different place.

-> I did believe they will become a couple since the scene with the homeless patient. There's a change in JWon's gaze when he found different side of GW. Before he scolded her for her cold attitude towards the patient's guardian, he didn't like her that much while handling ER case together. If he really didn't like her, why did JWon follow dr Bong when Bong mentioned GW's name to help him with the homeless patient case? And then we're shown the lingering gaze and realization of JWon of her different side. I believe they will become a couple in future episodes (or next season) 

-> When I saw the OST cover? My suspicions that it's not one sided love from GW only but JWon starts to develop some feelings for her too

-> When JWon got accepted to the program in Italy and he looked determined to go

-> Nope, I'm a silent cheerleader for them

-> Nothing I guess. I did almost scream out when they share their first kiss on Dec 25 2019. I was streaming the episode live and didn't believe that they will become together at the end of season 1 with just few minutes left of ep 12.

-> Well, if they haven't gotten together in season 1, there's still season 2 or 3. But they already confirmed their feelings so no absurd idea :P

-> Since both parties have confirmed their feelings for each other, I think it will be nice to see their growth as a couple. How they are solving some problems or different ideas in their life as doctors and as human beings. 

On 12/22/2020 at 4:33 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Since kiss has been done, I'll leave it to the writer, hope she won't make the Magic of ❄ WinterGarden ❄ to be lost in S2.

I also sincerely hope no makjang story will be created, just for sake to extend this ship.

Agree with what Silvertea said here in her post. And I don't have to say whose story I can't wait the most to see when many have revealed my secret :MewGiggle:

Happy 1st anniversary Gyeo Wool Jung Won~:duckhearts:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

19 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I was getting many mentions from this thread. I thought I was doing something wrong that offended WG shippers.

Why would you think that! We are all friends here! Haha I pulled you guys over for a bit to join in the fun. I thought perhaps we might be collecting medals of all HP couples in future so I can't let you miss the WG medal. So mission accomplished!

19 minutes ago, LaLa said:

-> Nothing I guess. I did almost scream out when they share their first kiss on Dec 25 2019. I was streaming the episode live and didn't believe that they will become together at the end of season 1 with just few minutes left of ep 12.

That was such an agonising wait! I was on pins and needles. And I did scream out loud. Hahaha!

Wow, I must say Iksong shippers seem to be quite astute. You and @SnowBlob guessed it so early! This bodes well for Iksong to sail when we have such accurate instincts going around!

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I tried to find it too. But not successful. I found the bottle of chocolate bites though... the one she stuffed her mouth with when he said “Annyeong”

I found mine by chance in a shop! It wasn't the usual chocopie brand so it was really hard to search for it. Yum, I love those chocolate bites. A good little sugar high when you need them.

Edited by Jane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Merry Christmas!

1. At which moment did you start shipping this couple?

---Episode 12. Late bloomer.

---N/A 😅

3. Was there ever a moment when you felt this ship might not sail?

---Eps 1-11?? Hahaha. Didnt really notice them til Ep12. 

---Because I fell in love with them on the last ep!

---am not sure if anything qualifies as crazy yet. Maybe stalking them in IG 😅

6. What was the most absurd idea you ever had if this ship had not gotten together?

---N/A again 😅

7. What do you think will Season 2 focus on with regards to this ship?

---"getting back together" cause they had  "broken up" due to no time for each other

or

how their dates go when one of them is on-call or how they maintain their relationship in secret from everyone except to Songhwa/ office-hospital  romance

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

On 12/23/2020 at 6:38 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

The show also consistently gave us scenes between the two of them. Unnecessarily, I might add. Framed them in shots together. Also unnecessary unless it was pointing to something. Give us unnecessary information about Jeong-won's out-of-work socializing habits. Why?

A visual reminder to this point. Jeong-won was unnecessarily everywhere whenever Gyeo-ul was concerned! Except for the fourth picture since she was on rotation with him then. But it wasn't his patient so...:idk:

21 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

---Because I fell in love with them on the last ep!

Wow, this is quite unusual! Which part of Ep 12? Don't say the confession and the kiss!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think it's very interesting to note, that even when we were watching the same drama, but there's so many different point of view on when we boarded the ship and on the chance of the ship sailing too. 

Probably our own personal choice & style also cause this difference on pick up the ship. And I think the drama creator & the actor/actress also do so well with this WG ship. It's obvious but also not obvious. 

WG for sure originally is not my intended ship 😂. Me & @im0202boarded to very wrong ship of JW x SH at first 🤣.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

WG for sure originally is not my intended ship 😂. Me & @im0202boarded to very wrong ship of JW x SH at first 🤣.

Same! Hahaha!

It was definitely very interesting to read how everyone got started and how much it needed to convince each person that this was a viable ship! I hope we can do this series of questions for the other ships as well. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

WG for sure originally is not my intended ship 😂. Me & @im0202boarded to very wrong ship of JW x SH at first 🤣

Shhhhhhh don’t say!!😂😂😂

(I was so sure there was going to be something there lol. My gut feeling not so good I guess welp)

Same, WG was definitely not my original ship! But obviously the ship did grow on me. It was fun spotting bread crumbs hehe.

• Haha 4
13 minutes ago, im0202 said:

(I was so sure there was going to be something there lol. My gut feeling not so good I guess welp)

Totally don't blame you, I thought so too. By all k-drama hints, they should have been! They were so sneaky to have JW looking out for SH like that. And it was so cute they both wear specs. 

• Haha 3

Today episode is the best winter garden bts so far isn't it? Hahaha Hyunbeen was right when she said the staffs are winter garden stockholders, they are teasing them!! 

I'm so grateful for K-fans who named the couple, so happy that the official acknowledge and also use the name given by fans, not only HP teams but other official parties like netflix, tvn and the agency 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 minute ago, left_phalange said:

Today episode is the best winter garden bts so far isn't it? Hahaha Hyunbeen was right when she said the staffs are winter garden stockholders, they are teasing them!! 

I'm so grateful for K-fans who named the couple, so happy that the official acknowledge and also use the name given by fans, not only HP teams but other official parties like netflix, tvn and the agency 

It was...I was so happy when I saw all the buzz on twitter. Honestly I was just telling @Jane and @Tammy_fullofdrama that I was so surprised that they served us a full meal. Can't wait for S2 now

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Is everyone still thinking about all the chocopie scene extras that we got? Because I am. :heart:

I am very pleased to know that his giving her the chocopies wasn't as casual a gesture as it was portrayed in the episode but there was a lot more consideration and care in it, like how so many other WG friends have speculated. It really marked the transition from "she's not my cup of tea" to becoming a person he wanted to take care of. As a resident, at least. I don't want to go so far to say that he liked her (although that look on his face!) because I think that realisation came with the running to the ER. But even within the context of a resident, it's significant since he had not even liked her much in a professional capacity.

Now a fun question for everyone here: do you think Gyeo-ul ever ate the chocopies that Jeong-won gave her?

My answer is that she didn't, until he yangpyeong-ed her. And then she ate it as part of trying to forget him. :duckhide:

Edited by Jane
  • Heart Eyes 1

5 hours ago, Jane said:

Now a fun question for everyone here: do you think Gyeo-ul ever ate the chocopies that Jeong-won gave her?

My answer is that she didn't, until he yangpyeong-ed her. And then she ate it as part of trying to forget him. :duckhide:

I don't think she did...not even after he did that to her. :laugh:

5 hours ago, Jane said:

I am very pleased to know that his giving her the chocopies wasn't as casual a gesture as it was portrayed in the episode but there was a lot more consideration and care in it, like how so many other WG friends have speculated.

Though I was already crazy enough to ship them since the maggots thing, the chocopie scene gave me a lot of confidence that something will be developed for the two of them. I know opposing ships said it was just JW being kind but in drama land , as far as I am concerned , every gesture is deliberate. At this point do you think he liked her ? Like in a romantic sense? Those extra few seconds of him looking at her makes me wonder how deep his feelings were then

• Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring