​ ❄️🌿 ​Wintergarden ❄️🌿​ | Ahn Jeong-won & Jang Gyeo-ul

Jane

Hi @sillyvvn_yo89, and so wonderful to see @lifeisfullofdrama and @kiklaminho again! I hope everyone is enjoying exploring the new forums.

I hope that there will be no time jump because I want to see how Wintergarden begins a relationship. This aspect should be be explored for a couple who have little to no experience in being a couple. How does Jeong-won incorporate Gyeo-ul into his life, how does Gyeo-ul balance a relationship with such a heavy workload and her career progression. I don’t think these should be glossed over for a slice of life drama. And not just for Wintergarden, I think the other ships won’t benefit from a time jump too.

But with regards to time, I am curious if they will incorporate Covid into the drama? I am leaning towards it not to be included and that HP S2 takes place in an alternate fictional reality where there is no pandemic. Although Korea was able to control the situation, it would feel odd to me knowing that the pandemic is always in the background if we are following a similar timeline where one episode roughly spans a month.

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

@wallflowersforjane yes , I’d rather they not talk about covid . They should just  stay happy in this fictional world ! Dating would have a lot of restrictions :D 

love this compilation. ...has subs 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@wallflowersforjane yes , I’d rather they not talk about covid . They should just  stay happy in this fictional world ! Dating would have a lot of restrictions :D 

love this compilation. ...has subs 

@abs-oluteM

I vote for  dating in a happy fictional  world.

With pecks,hugs,kisses....and anything else a happy free dating brings.

No more repression juseyo.

@wallflowersforjane

thank you , happy to see you too !

• Heart Eyes 3

Hello everybody! I'm smartiegal at the other side but decided to sign up using the same Twitter handle username I am using!

@kiklaminho I replied to your message at the other side, feel free to choose where to reply me LOL

These Korean companies should start prepare a high budget for the Hosplay casts' endorsements or CFs just like how other companies prepared high budget to cast EXO member/s as endorsers :laugh:

Season 2 is snatching time hahahahha

KT and Oreo Korea are well-prepared

Edited by suhodorable
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
On 8/26/2020 at 7:53 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Not to mention they would have to wear masks all the time. We need to see their pretty faces!

Hi @suhodorable, oh that's you! Finally made the connection. :D Agree, they should totally start signing and locking them into long-term contracts now!

Hope everyone is enjoying and exploring the new forums. Do join in the Lounge threads especially meet more people. It's a fun bunch with lots of interests to talk about together.

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@suhodorable

I love your avatar photo.I had to say it.:hearties:

Usually before start filming they do the script reading ?

If situation with covid gets better then by October they should  have a gathering for the script I think.Of course priority is health and safety .

And maybe by September the 5 get together to practice new songs for S2?

• Heart Eyes 4
6 hours ago, kiklaminho said:

Usually before start filming they do the script reading ?

If situation with covid gets better then by October they should  have a gathering for the script I think.Of course priority is health and safety .

And maybe by September the 5 get together to practice new songs for S2?

Based on the dates of the audition meetings, very likely that the script reading will be from October onwards! I sort of hope they are already meeting for band practices since they are already friends. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

I just saw this on twitter....So I just loved how the interviewer talked about him having WinterGarden stocks , and what the domestic audiences are expecting in Season 2 - Newlywed Life and Season 3 - Parenting Life :wow:

Do you all know where to get the full interview ?

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I hv this crazy idea . It’s still a long  way to go   but you know in the run up to WG anniversary, should we do like a rewatch of all WG / WG related scenes ? So like in December over the course of 2 or 3 weeks as we head to Christmas , we can try to make this a twitter wide event or something but we host the event here . I’ll see if I can figure how to get us WG medals for our profiles . Or some sort of WG quiz to earn those medals  :smile:

You guys let me know if you got any ideas ? 

let me cc @stroppyse @SnowBlob 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

I was watching (again) HP and i am in the episode (ep 4)where Gyeoul asks Dr.Bong if Jeong Won during his uni days was in a relation  and Dr.Bong's reaction always made me think that something is there.He says "Well....." and after he avoids answering the question by telling them they have a lot free time as residents when in his days that did not happen.

I believe PD Shin put that scene on purpose there. I mean with this director/writer nothing happens just to happen.

Do you think we ll see more on this in S2?

Edited by kiklaminho
correction
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Neighbors~ Found this FMV when I was looking through YT.

The owner edited the scenes to make that WinterGarden is dating secretly inside the hospital without telling anyone. It's adorable. Are we going to see this kind of scenes in Season 2 perhaps? :ValentineBulba:

0:39 ~ 042
(rough trans of message between GW and JWon)
Gyeo Wool-ie ♥️ : Professor, about us dating, it's a secret inside the hospital. Okay? You've have worked hard for today too~
Jeong Won : Alright~ Never! I'll keep the secret ^^ And can't you send me a heart ㅠ

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 9/3/2020 at 2:29 PM, kiklaminho said:

I was watching (again) HP and i am in the episode (ep 4)where Gyeoul asks Dr.Bong if Jeong Won during his uni days was in a relation  and Dr.Bong's reaction always made me think that something is there.He says "Well....." and after he avoids asking the question by telling them they have a lot free time as residents when in his days that did not happen.

I believe PD Shin put that scene on purpose there. I mean with this director/writer nothing happens just to happen.

Do you think we ll see more on this in S2?

Ooh nice catch! We've all been assuming that JWon never dated because he's always been a priest. Now I'm wondering if there is a relationship in his past as well.

And, I totally agree that PD Shin seems to plot out everything, so wonder if you've picked up on another clue that the rest of us just floated by on.

Still, I think Season 2 will be fun to watch this couple since both of them are newbies (probably) to relationships. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
40 minutes ago, kiklaminho said:

@stroppyse

every time I watch HP I see new things.A movement, a glance, a word that I didn t catch on the other times.

S2 seems far away lol.

I love this implication that you've watched it multiple times. I've only watched it once during the re-watch, but feel that I will have to rewatch it at least once before S2 starts so that I can remind myself of all the subtle clues for all of the potential romances. :smile:

• Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 hours ago, kiklaminho said:

I was looking in twitter and it seems like some characters will not be in S2.

Is that for real?Because if some characters leave then that means the emotional lines will be between the remaining roles and maybe the new characters that will come.

Yes . Ahn Chi Hong is not returning. I ranted about it on our drama thread . Well I think they won’t touch our ship. Fingers crossed 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes . Ahn Chi Hong is not returning. I ranted about it on our drama thread . Well I think they won’t touch our ship. Fingers crossed 

I did not expect it at all.If they do the same with WG -Gyeoul or Jeongwon- I am out.I like the drama as whole but the couple that kept me all those months was wintergarden.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 4 weeks later...

@abs-oluteM

Hi dear friend,

I am working from day to night but I manage to keep updated with HP and YYS news.

I will keep this account as kiklaminho1.

I saved all the info so it will be easier for me to join when I can.

I have to go around in few more threads and introduce my new self.:))

Edited by kiklaminho1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, kiklaminho1 said:

@abs-oluteM

Hi dear friend,

I am working from day to night but I manage to keep updated with HP and YYS news.

I will keep this account as kiklaminho1.

I saved all the info so it will be easier for me to join when I can.

I have to go around in few more threads and introduce my new self.:))

Ok will do ! Lol !  Stay safe . I’ll proceed to help you remove the other account 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1