​ ❄️🌿 ​Wintergarden ❄️🌿​ | Ahn Jeong-won & Jang Gyeo-ul

Jane

Winter Garden is most definitely winning tonight! This is beyond what I expected

@Jane @ktcjdrama @Tammy_fullofdrama @40somethingahjumma @left_phalange @-StrongTower- @akikisetsu @kiklaminho1

The back hug before them having dinner

Some more stuff

• Like 2
  • Party! 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Just now, akikisetsu said:

I am constantly refreshing Netflix right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I need to watch with subs, I am combusting with all the WG scenes.

:wow: :love::heart:

Yes I am just zooming in on all the WG content. They normally drop the episode around 11pm KST if I am not mistaken 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

When they are trying to keep their relationship in secret but are openly hugging in front of the ER entrance, Wintergardeennn!!!!! ❤❤❤

Edit: @ktcjdrama, same thoughts. Exactly..hahaha

Edited by -StrongTower-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

15 minutes ago, left_phalange said:

I guess that's Yulje people's thing lol. Remember Bidulgi's passionate kiss at ER entrance too.

That must be the perfect blind spot where people passing will not be able to see them, and no CCTV as well 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

One thing tho, are we really going not to see the talk after the kiss? As much as I'm so happy with them right know, I really wanna know how Jeongwon tells his true feelings after that. And about the awkwardness, I'm sure all of us didn't expect they are already comfortable with each other but maybe the awkward situation will arise when they talk something more..uhm..private? lmao

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 8/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@lifeisfullofdrama happy you’re here ! 

my dear @kiklaminho yay !!!!!  

TBH I also hv a slight concern that the writer will troll us with some angst 😄 . Two seasons will  need some plot . But they should know better then to break them up knowing that the WG fandom is huge ! 

Do you guys think there will be a time jump ? Or do you think they will go back in time to show JW’s point of view ? I think that was one of the things that viewers kept bringing up  . That it was not clear how he felt & that everything that led up to the kiss was sudden . Lol ! 

Still over the moon with WG scenes yesterday!!!!!  As for the plot, I do get the sense that this time around they will focus in-depth on character growth through their patient cases, as their episode 2 preview is a continuation of their cases in episode 1.  Hence for WG, I do feel that their plot line might be more on realistic and practical ones and less of the angst.  I think WG will deliver more on the lighthearted giddy scenes, just to balance out the other couples angst-filled journey.  So, AO3 fluff scenes coming our way!!!!!!!! 

Time-jump, I don't think its a substantial time jump, but more like what they are currently doing in showing mundane hospital tasks, and before you know it it's already 3 months after.  That kind of time-jump for the first few episodes.  Not sure about the latter.   This is an IF (and I REALLY HOPE) we get a season 3, there might be big time jump towards the latter episodes.  

Btw, the episode 1 BTS......... WG.......

:laugh:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 hours ago, left_phalange said:

One thing tho, are we really going not to see the talk after the kiss? As much as I'm so happy with them right know, I really wanna know how Jeongwon tells his true feelings after that. And about the awkwardness, I'm sure all of us didn't expect they are already comfortable with each other but maybe the awkward situation will arise when they talk something more..uhm..private? lmao

Yes, now that I have seen it with subs, seems like what happened post kiss is left to our imagination off screen. 

Seeing how happy JW is it won't be long before the whole world knows . I am looking forward to her meeting Mama Rosa who is clearly going to love her. The dinner date was really sweet. One of the things I always feel makes a healthy relationship is when that person helps you grow. I appreciated the advice that Jeong Won told her on how to deal with the Yeon U's mum. And Gyeoul took the advice to heart and made time to have coffee with her. 

TvN's update:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes, now that I have seen it with subs, seems like what happened post kiss is left to our imagination off screen. 

Seeing how happy JW is it won't be long before the whole world knows . I am looking forward to her meeting Mama Rosa who is clearly going to love her. The dinner date was really sweet. One of the things I always feel makes a healthy relationship is when that person helps you grow. I appreciated the advice that Jeong Won told her on how to deal with the Yeon U's mum. And Gyeoul took the advice to heart and made time to have coffee with her. 

That makes me thinking about their scene in ER cubicle in the trailer. So, what is that about? And there's a clip of sad Gyeoul too in from of patient's room.

Yes I hope we can see Mama Rosa meets Gyeoul again. The dinner shows their dynamics just like what the fans always say about them, learn from each other. Jeongwon's gesture is really sweet and Gyeoul knows that she can trust Jeongwon. The dinner is perfect to me.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, left_phalange said:

That makes me thinking about their scene in ER cubicle in the trailer. So, what is that about? And there's a clip of sad Gyeoul too in from of patient's room.

I think it should be work related and not JW related. 

So just recalling a couple of things that was such a nice touch from the writer. The 1st one was the new ER resident asking JW's for a coffee treat since he had a reputation for taking everyone for meals and such. I loved that he has drawn the line and just gives her his tag instead. LOL. And the second one was the fact he brought up Min A and Gyeoul being BTS fans. He almost gave away the fact he's been interested in her since then. Cute!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/18/2021 at 11:10 AM, left_phalange said:

JWon’s feeling after the kiss is shown when he threw himself onto the bed and giddily doing the snow-angel. That was the same night of the kiss. Notice the clothes he is wearing when he was at the door listening in on JWan’s phone call with Ik Sun. 

tkrRlGa.gif

oOWXuE5.gif

The dinner date we saw was already after many days passed. It was on the 6th of January (kiss was on 24th December) as can be seen from patient report (lower right corner) that Min Ha was filling in and showed Gyeoul before she left for the dinner date.

B7rVzjk.png

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am so glad you pay attention to the details. Cuz I don’t. So dinner date was two weeks after kiss. 

tvn knows how to make us happy releasing some pretty stills

😂 I did my rewatch already... 

I really love the picture tvN posted of them with the umbrella... but am still under Bossam spell, so cannot bring myself to change profile picture yet 🤔😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

14 minutes ago, left_phalange said:

@ktcjdrama yes, I notice that too. What I mean is their conversation, the talk after the kiss, what he said to her. I'm sorry if my words are confusing 😁

:laugh: I would love to know also.... but, going by the style of Lee-Shin duo, I am pretty sure we will never ever get that. Everything must be assumed by ourselves with the clues they give. They never will/want to give it directly to us by telling us. It's really the classic "show, not tell" way of writing/directing here.

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif