​ ❄️🌿 ​Wintergarden ❄️🌿​ | Ahn Jeong-won & Jang Gyeo-ul

Jane

BmU0gGu.jpg

Jang Gyeo-ul (Winter) x Ahn Jeong-won (Garden)

Played by Shin Hyun-been and Yoo Yeon-seok

For the 12 long episodes of Hospital Playlist Season 1, Wintergarden Detectives examined, analysed, speculated, hoped and prayed for the coming together of paediatric surgeon Ahn Jeong-won and third-year general surgery resident Jang Gyeo-ul.

vEdrY1U.jpg

Credit: @/bluemingdaisy on twitter

And what a journey it was.

When Gyeo-ul said she liked everything about Jeong-won, we were surprised. When Jeong-won slid the cream cakes over to her, our eyes widened.

When Gyeo-ul was rejected, our hearts broke with her. When Jeong-won was left by the curb-side, we commiserated with him.

When Gyeo-ul completed her first solo surgery, we were so proud of her. When Jeong-won sang Confessions Is Not Flashy, we melted into a puddle.

When they worked together, we quivered. When they laughed together, we cheered.

And then the last thirteen minutes of Episode 12 happened, and all around the world, Wintergarden fans squealed in delight as Jeong-won finally revealed the depth of his feelings for Gyeo-ul.

But wait, the journey isn't quite over yet.

What happens after Happily Ever After?

Can't get enough of Wintergarden?

Spoiler

Relieve The Magic of Season 1

• All Wintergarden Moments Part 1 & Part 2 | Compiled by twitter user @/seokbeenie 

Official Videos

Analysis

Fanfiction

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 3

6 hours ago, -StrongTower- said:

Wanna join this ship.

Hope it continues to sail in Season 2.

Yay!!!! Yeah this ship will continue to S2 and beyond . We’re expecting wedding & babies 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

36 minutes ago, -StrongTower- said:

Is season2 gonna start off whete s1 ended or there'd be a time lapse?

No one knows for sure yet... I think if they wanted to include the virus pandemic in the story (to make it more grounded in reality) there won't be much of a time skip. 

Personally I'm hoping for not too long of a time skip. I want to see things being resolved ON-SCREEN!!! Lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello all... Thanks for the welcome @abs-oluteM and @wallflowersforjane

I'll do my bit. I suppose we should do this chronologically but since we already know the outcome... why pretend otherwise 😉 

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 5.55.05 pm

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 5.55.25 pm

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 5

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

17 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@wallflowersforjane Wow! Lovely Title you create there!! 

Thank you! I was really happy that emoticons was allowed in the title.

Hello @40somethingahjumma @akikisetsu @Doesntmatter @Wintergardener, welcome! Please feel free to start posting any WG thoughts, analysis, fan-art, fan-fics you encounter. I am sure we still have them quite regularly as we re-watch the scenes, the series or just wonder what S2 will bring for Jeong-won and Gyeo-ul. Don't hesitate to promote your own as well. 😍

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

Hi there.. thanks for the welcome @wallflowersforjane

Saw this on the bird app..

Just wanna share..

------------

yulje's ghostie (@chaesonghwamnda) Tweeted:
Ep 12 did not only reveal merely that Jeongwon has feelings for Gyeoul; it was also revealed that he liked her right from the start.

Never forget that he was the first one to enter the room and cross the line (there was a whole door and room theory about wintergarden) https://t.co/8zzGol6Xw1 https://twitter.com/chaesonghwamnda/status/1297400076722036736?s=20

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, sillyvvn_yo89 said:

helllooooooooooooooooo everyone!!!!!

:classic_ninja::classic_ninja::classic_ninja::classic_ninja::classic_ninja:

Hello dear ....kkk Glad you found us ... 

triplem here . I miss reading & spazzing with you guys ! 

welcome too @Doesntmatter ....

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Hi all!!!!!!!

I miss you  all so much.Glad to found you .

Thank you @abs-oluteM and snowlou for the link.

I really need you WGs cause the wait is long and second thoughts are coming.I dismiss them but they keep coming back.

Should I start worry that our ship is the first to ship when we have 2 more seasons to go?

lol someone has to be first I know.

Just curious to see what they have prepared for WG.Which means I want S2 to start from the end of episode 12.Gyeoul and viewers need to hear from Jeong Won when he started to rethink his decision to leave and when he was planning" to talk to that someone first".

hugs WGs

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@lifeisfullofdrama happy you’re here ! 

my dear @kiklaminho yay !!!!!  

TBH I also hv a slight concern that the writer will troll us with some angst 😄 . Two seasons will  need some plot . But they should know better then to break them up knowing that the WG fandom is huge ! 

Do you guys think there will be a time jump ? Or do you think they will go back in time to show JW’s point of view ? I think that was one of the things that viewers kept bringing up  . That it was not clear how he felt & that everything that led up to the kiss was sudden . Lol ! 

• Heart Eyes 2