Let Me Be Your Knight 너의 밤이 되어줄게 [2021-22]

stroppyse

I was practically live tweeting this as I watched. I so loved the episode too @SilverMoonTea @Tofu.

There was a lot that went on both for the band and the progress for our leads.

And oh my god...drunk Tae In...ahahahaha

Also it looks like the 2nd pair also reunited with a hot kiss!

It was a great episode because I felt that with some firm telling off from Yoon Ju, Tae In became the leader he was meant to be. He was pretty harsh reacting to Ga On wanting to leave but it was also because he is always afraid of rejection , and doesn't know how to deal with people wanting to leave him. He pretends it doesn't bug him but YJ saw through all that and encouraged him to do rise up and do what he needs to as their leader. 

Thankfully YJ and WY had made some efforts before that to find Ga On's location. And Tae In later took it from there to confront the bully , get hold off the unedited video and sought GaOn out. GaOn does look up to Tae In the most because 3 years ago, it was Tae In who picked GaOn to be on the band because he recognised Ga On's true potential. And after  some heart to heart , he brought Ga On back. GaOn told him he was the one that was bullied and the unedited video proved it. That was why he refused to apologise as he was the one that was wrong.

I loved how the entire band and YJ gave him moral support to go confront the bully , and he succeeded. The bully also had to go set things straight. I love that GaOn found the courage to do it. It was important that he stood up for himself to get closure. Of course YJ praised our dear tsundere Tae In for his efforts ...though he pretended not to care.

So to celebrate they had that BBQ ...and here Tae In jealousy exploded! Man, he was jealous at the attention YJ gave WooYeon. YJ really has a way in getting Tae In to do things he'd not normally do. From toasting the rest, to taking on that drinking challenge with WY, tell me now if he isn't feeling competitive? And man , I just died laughing at the ending bit when he got jealous of WY getting his head patted, and he wanted the same. So I think it is most safe to say that he has fallen for her , now that he has asked her to stay (though it was in a drunken state).

The preview next week looks most promising - the love triangle will go up a notch and Tae In's feelings will become obvious for all to see. 

FGa-XJjVIAcO-b2?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

As expected, GO was the actual victim of the bullying. I really loved this story arc on so many levels. It was another moment of team building and maturing for GO and the other guys as they reinforce their commitments to each other as members of Luna. GO liking strength was an offshoot of his younger days being bullied, and now he can see that he can protect himself.

TI also became more of the kind of leader that he wanted to be. Once TI expressed himself, I understood why TI let GO just leave the first time. Paraphrasing TI's words, if it's a matter of skill or talent, then you can practice more or compensate in other ways, however, there is no way to fix desire. If someone doesn't want something, you can't force them to have it or do it. It's just that it GO's case, TI took him at face value rather than seeing the desperate unhappiness as GO was saying he was tired of Luna and wanted to leave. It took YJ to make TI see that the surface isn't all that should be considered, and that TI as a leader that GO liked and respected, TI could at least try to see what is going on with GO.

The fact that TI was able to buy the complete video so easily from the bully's friend seems appropriate. It's not as if there is really loyalty amongst bullies, rather the friend was looking to get paid as well. So, TI was able to just buy the video from the bully's friend with money rather than the friend having to wait on the bully to make good on his promise.

That there was then an independent article about the bully having bullied another high school classmate as well as recalling that GO may have suffered at the bully's hands as well seemed fitting in this day and age when there are frequently reports of actors and singers bullying during their school days. I don't know that they are all true or anything, though in this case, it serves to take the heat of GO and his on-camera negative reactions to the new idol group.

Drunk TI who was able to finally ask for YJ to treat him with affection as she did the others was hilarious. (Jun was so cute!) I'm a bit nervous about future episodes though because they are definitely going to ramp up the love triangle.

And, regardless of whether Shin and his PD gf will be able to be together or not still, but at least they get one more night in each other's arms where they both clearly want to be. That was some steamy kissing!

Anyway, ep 6 was a satisfying episode.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Paraphrasing TI's words, if it's a matter of skill or talent, then you can practice more or compensate in other ways, however, there is no way to fix desire.

I understand TI's initial reaction on many levels. At work, when someone puts in their resignation, I'm conflicted on what I should do. Everyone is an adult so if they are putting in their resignation, I assumed that they have thought this through. At the same time, I do understand that there might be something deeper and asking if there's anything I can do might mean a lot to them. 

With the bullying case, I liked that no one questioned GO's innocence and they all wanted to help. Even though they put up a front like they are not close, it's nice to see their bond -- especially between GO and YC. I actually laugh whenever I see scenes of them together because they were both in Produce 101 together where Ji Sung was seen as the mother of the show. Haha! 

I am proud of TI and his growth. He took YJ's advice to tell GO how he feels. He even applied it at the end of the episode when he expressed his feelings to her albeit rather drunk when he said it. 

The next episode seems like it'll dive deeper into the love triangle and address LS's relationship with the PD. After this, it'll focus on YC and his mom, right?

Our chaotic group. :heart:

LMBYK-32v3.gif

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Btw, I know that I'm not just harping on and on about this, so one last thing, then I'll shut up about the English title. Since the Korean title is 'I'll Be Your Night', it makes sense that the band name is Luna, i.e. the moon which is the brightest object in the night sky.

With the English title of 'Let Me Be Your Knight', it also totally makes the band's name random rather than being a part of the whole theme. I'm just so unhappy about this on every level.

24 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I actually laugh whenever I see scenes of them together because they were both in Produce 101 together where Ji Sung was seen as the mother of the show. Haha! 

I didn't watch Produce 101, but it's nice that it gives you extra giggles because of it. I do like it when it's not necessary to know the behind story to appreciate what's going on in the screen, and yet to give the fans who are in the know a little something extra.

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw WY just never learnt isn't he ? Never leave TI and YJ alone :lol: The leader is too effective and too fast hahaha.... 

Nope, WY will never learn. Anyway, TI and YJ are the end game, so WY has to not learn until it's too late and TI and YJ are a couple.

Have to admit that the barbeque scene was hilarious and sweet.

• Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Since the Korean title is 'I'll Be Your Night', it makes sense that the band name is Luna, i.e. the moon which is the brightest object in the night sky.

I think when it was first talked about, the drama was called "Idol Doctor". :lmao2:

And when In Sun and Jun was confirmed, it was called "I'll Be Your Night". I have no idea why they changed "Night" to "Knight". :idk:

Everything is night related, because even the bully's group was called, Blue Moon. Haha!

• Like 4

Just started this one today and binged all available episodes. I have to say I struggled through ep 1 but I was hooked by ep 3 and really enjoying this one. Thanks for recommending it to me @SilverMoonTea

I had a hunch that Ga-On was the victim of bullying and true enough, the video was only a part of what really happened. I’m glad that TI decided to look further into it and I love that the entire group decided to back Ga-On. I loved the scene of all of them dressed up and walking down the street. With the way they did IJ’s hair, it reminded me of the Suicide Squad :laugh:

I chuckled when I realized that although they had all dressed up for the occasion, none of them were actually going inside apart from Ga-On. 

My heart is already breaking for WY. He’s just so sweet and we all know he’s going to end up getting his heart broken. I’m glad though that he spoke up and made TI realize how selfish he’s been and what IJ has been through. And how cute of TI when he brought her his suitcase of goodies! :heart:

i can’t wait for all the sweetness between them!!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

So, I pre-ordered the Luna album "Moonlight". I figure that they're all accomplished performers and their music has been good so far. This may be the only album that they put out!

Also, the set up for Luna is so detailed! I think @SilverMoonTeamay have already posted this somewhere, but here are updated profiles for the members of Luna.

Profiles

https://kprofiles.com/luna-members-profile-2/

And, their instagram:

https://kprofiles.com/luna-members-profile-2/

The profile info for TaeIn. Wow, it's pretty detailed. I guess because it conflates the character and the actor himself. :lmao2:

Stage Name: Yoon Taein (윤태인)
Birth Name: Lee Jun Young (이준영)
Position: Vocalist, Leader, Producer
Birthday: January 22, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 184 cm (6’0″)
Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Instagram: real_2junyoung

Yoon Taein Facts:
– When he was a kid, his dream was to be a soccer player.
– Some of his hobbies include bowling and playing video games.
– He’s a member of U-Kiss.
– Jun’s role models are G-Dragon and Chris Brown.
– He would like to travel to Spain.
– He sleeps with his eyes open when he’s too tired.
– His drinking capacity is 2 bottles of soju.
– His go-to snack while watching a movie is nacho with cheese sauce.

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@stroppyse Where did you pre-order from? I tried the websites they suggested but shipping was really expensive so I decided not to order. 

The profiles are so detailed, someone put a lot of work into this! :laugh:

I bought it from yesasia.com. They aren't unreasonable to ship to the US, plus, I think if you buy over a certain amount, they ship for free. But they can be really slow in shipping.

Good to know that I'm not the only one willing to go along with a fictional band! :lmao2:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, the set up for Luna is so detailed!

Yes, they're actually pretty detailed. Including this moonlight set.

20211216-073226.jpg

20211216-073228.jpg

Cr. Suenonamihoshi

Spoiler

Too bad I already blown my money on Lost OST :lmao2:, so I won't order this. I already played in loop Beautiful Breakup nonstop from YT lols.

And YesAsia is decent place to order indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

'Your Night' Jung In-sun X Lee Jun-young, white excitement on the ice

0000781269-001-20211216074501319.jpg

Jung In-sun and Lee Jun-young of the drama 'I Will Be Your Night' have a sweet first date (?).

On the 16th, SBS Sunday drama 'I'll Be Your Night' (play Seo Jeong-eun, Hae-yeon/Director Ahn Ji-suk/Producer Big Ocean E&M, Supermoon Pictures) side shows the stills of In Yun-ju (Jung In-sun) and Yoon Tae-in (Lee Jun-young). cut revealed.

'I'll Be Your Night' is a work depicting a sweet and bloody, mental healing romance between a world star idol who suffers from sleepwalking and a doctor who has to secretly treat it with a disguised identity.

In the still cuts released on this day, Yoon-ju In and Tae-in Yoon are enjoying a romantic time at the ice rink. The two skating are lovingly dragging each other and having a sweet time.

In the first photo, Yoon-ju In holds the hand of Tae-in Yoon, who has fallen, and exudes a tickling sensation. Next, the two hug each other and show off their sweet chemistry, raising expectations for their romance in the 7th episode.

On the other hand, in another photo, Yoon Tae-in is skillfully leading In Yun-ju and showing off her charisma. In particular, Yoon Tae-in is looking at In Yun-joo, who is sitting on the floor, with a loving gaze, causing excitement in the viewers.

At the end of episode 6 of 'I'll Be Your Night', which aired on the 12th, there was a scene where a drunken Tae-in Yoon grabbed In Yun-ju's hand and confessed, "Stay by my side." I wonder what kind of change will happen between the two of them, this broadcast makes me more curious.

Episode 7 of 'I'll Be Your Night' will be broadcast at 11:05 pm on Sunday, the 19th.

By Ahn Byung-gil, staff reporter sasang@kyunghyang.com

• Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif