Under The Queen's Umbrella 슈룹 [2022]

wink_

tumblr-ec934ef9adbacc08fd537248d6a2334c-

welcome to a look at princes charming whose drama accompanied 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' | Q & A | video footage

Spoiler

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-7f248bebeae439e3453f6f179f941407-

tvN releases intense teaser trailer: delivers the drama that showcases highlights 'Under The Queen's Umbrella'

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-63d06cd32d18571b8120339eb3e79e9d-

'Under The Queen's Umbrella': Appears exceedingly faithful in video clips cut for tvN's next original feature.

source

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, gween97 said:

thank you for sharing this😍 can't wait to see them tonight

You'll be even more excited after this :wow:

Spoiler

And these brothers gushing over the baby made me smile.

Spoiler

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

emotions and accepting that these feelings exist, 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' gets a thrilling teaser trailer

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Party! 4

tumblr-8146dba13e83f8afca5a56dc41d4ea4c-

The released video opens with the appearance of 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' raising curiosity to reveal the truth • Teaser Trailer

source

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wait... so that means Prince Ui Seong is the rightful heir?? 😱 

Technically yes & no? Ironic isn't it.  Since he is Kwon's son and Kwon is the prince of the previous King. But then again, Kwon wasn't the CP. By right if follow succession plan should be the CP's son that will inherit the throne - isn't it?

I laughed so much at the conversation between Queen & Chung Ha regarding whether SeongNam had any sex education. It was the most forward , somewhat awkward conversation. Only Chung Ha could have pulled it off with a straight face ...

See this written preview  :laugh:

Spoiler

Didn't you all love how the Queen dealt with the new baby daddy? Instead of punishing them, she used this as an opportunity to get her son to grow up and at the same time found a way for him and the girl to still be together, and parent the baby. This Queen is awesome. 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wait... so that means Prince Ui Seong is the rightful heir?? 😱 

Looks like it except how will Concubine Hwang be able to prove he is? Don't tell me they want to do another blood test? LOL.

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Didn't you all love how the Queen dealt with the new baby daddy? Instead of punishing them, she used this as an opportunity to get her son to grow up and at the same time found a way for him and the girl to still be together, and parent the baby. This Queen is awesome. 

I'm still confused how they will together at the moment. Will have to wait and see in the latest episode. I don't suppose Cho Wol can continue pretending to be a court maid since court maids all are supposed to be the King's women. The only way I can think of is the Queen find a yangban family that will willingly take her in as a foster daughter.

Sigh, I think I'm going to be sleeping late again today because of what's coming up tonight. Hahaha.

@ktcjdrama Moon Sang Min attended the MMA last night. His injury has healed I think.

• Heart Eyes 2
6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm still confused how they will together at the moment. Will have to wait and see in the latest episode. I don't suppose Cho Wol can continue pretending to be a court maid since court maids all are supposed to be the King's women. The only way I can think of is the Queen find a yangban family that will willingly take her in as a foster daughter.

I think she will send them out of the palace and let them live their own lives. That's how I understood it. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@ktcjdrama Moon Sang Min attended the MMA last night. His injury has healed I think

He is so talllll... such handsome boy :wow:Where has he been...

48 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But not sure if they did the deed though.... baahaahahah...did our CP pass out?

Of course they did... 😆 He quickly pretended to be asleep lah since Chung Ha is waking up. Shyshy... 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Content Writing Reporter Kim Mi Hwa Star News

optimize.jpg

/Photo = 'Under The Queen's Umbrella'

Actress Park Hyo Joo made a special appearance plays nursemaid in the 14th episode of tvN's Saturday and Sunday drama 'Under The Queen's Umbrella', which aired on the 27th, was specially put in for the concubine between Crown Prince (Moon Sang Min) and Crown Princess (Oh Ye Joo).

When Crown Prince and his wife's joint palace there's uncomfortable rumors spread around while Queen Hwaryeong (played by actress Kim Hye Soo) set up a strategy for the successful joint palace of the two and called in a special instructor. Accordingly, Park Hyo Joo, the nanny who stood in front of the Crown Prince couple, caught the attention from her first appearance with charismatic visual and trustworthy voice.

Centered on the 'Hapbang shared-room', the nursemaid started an emergency operation for the 'Hapbang' of Crown Prince and his wife. From physical training to keep the body and mind of the Crown Prince healthy, health food management and the nanny's vigorous activities to help Crown Prince and Crown Princess, vitality was infused into the play.

optimize-1.jpg

In the special appearance of actress Park Hyo Joo captured the attention by uploading a picture of her watching the live broadcast on her SNS.

'tap'

'source'

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022112808550374752#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

Yonhap News

yna1065624913889440-356.jpg

[Photo= Provided by tvN]

On the 28th, according to Nielsen Korea, an audience rating research institute, the 14th episode of tvN's Saturday - Sunday drama 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' which aired the previous day, recorded an average rating of 14.1% and a maximum of 16.0% based on paid households nationwide, ranking first in the same time slot. It broke its own highest ratings. The viewership rating based on paid households in the metropolitan area averaged 14.8% and peaked at 17.2%. 

Queen Hwaryeong (Kim Hye Soo) was shocked to learn the true identity of Kwon Eui Kwan (Kim Jae Bum), whom she suspected of intentional killing her son, Crown Prince.

Kwon Eui Kwan real name Lee Ik Hyeon, Prince Yeong Won, the younger brother of Crown Prince Tae In, who was poisoned in the past. Lee Ik Hyeon followed a medical doctor when he was young and learned medicine, and has been dreaming of rebellion for revenge.

Hwaryeong, who realized that the bondage of death that started from the contrast has become a revenge and continues to this day, took off the mask and foresaw a tense confrontation with Lee Ik Hyeon.

26-DSUXPHU7-1.jpg

https://en.yna.co.kr/

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh no.... the preview showing Chung Ha sick in bed. :nervous:

Next episode seems going to be quite an intense one...

Are they gonna kill the King? 

I think Chung Ha being sick is just to make SeongNam realise how much he likes her. He's still hesitant about her. According to her , they didn't do anything that night but his memories seem to say otherwise . Hahaha...so I am not sure if the marriage is actually consummated. Regardless, the sex-ed class had me in stiches - providing some relief in what was a very intense episode. 

Although we see Prince Uiseong and Physician Kwon as the antagonists here but actually all this is just karma coming to back to bite the King. His mother started all this and he is an accomplice because he clearly knew what she did. His son - the  crown prince's death is like a child paying for his father's sins. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

First half of episode 14 feels rather heavy. I honestly welcome the sudden change to both Seong Nam and Chung Ho's super dire (first world problem) situation! :laugh: I was so amused/entertained with Kim Hye Soo's reaction/expression to the rumour of Seong Nam being a "Hwaja"! 🤣🤣🤣 I died.

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Chung Ha, too, is seriously a gem of a character. I was also amused by (1) her logic about checking Seong Nam's body, and (2) Seong Nam's reaction of "You saw my body?" to the "Bin-gong!" :laugh: He's so shyyyyy. A typical Introvert (Seong Nam) vs Extrovert (Chung Ha) these two. So so so cute!

It makes sense why one would be awkward having to show the most private part of their bodies to a complete stranger. At least give them some time to learn more about each other before consummation. Poor shy Seja. Hahaha. I'm sorry you felt molested or violated :laugh: (for my entertainment).

img.gif

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Although we see Prince Uiseong and Physician Kwon as the antagonists here but actually all this is just karma coming to back to bite the King. His mother started all this and he is an accomplice because he clearly knew what she did. His son - the  crown prince's death is like a child paying for his father's sins. 

Sigh. So true. Queen Hwa Ryung is right about how many innocent people have to sacrifice for this "wrong". However deposed Queen Yoon was also right that Queen Dowager started it all so why should she (the victim) be the one to end it (= meaning why should she be that bigger person in forgiving and letting this go). I totally relate with her as well.

That said Lee Ik Hyun (Doctor Kwon) has grown up undeserving of the throne himself, given he's dirtied his own hands and is not kind. Even if he's the rightful heir to the throne after his Hyung, as citizen I wouldn't want him as my King either. He's feeling too entitled and so is his son, who now has no idea he's not the current King's son at all, and is a illegitimate child since it's unlikely his mother married Lee Ik Hyun.

Seong Nam at least was chosen after "tae hyun" - rightfully chosen by the future citizens of the country.

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1