Under The Queen's Umbrella 슈룹 [2022]

wink_

tumblr-eecce88a4920a1493c28e79ffad3ba2a-

tumblr-502f8d16eb8b4506f54e2092b262ca62-

passion made possible | the much - awaited teaser trailer of the upcoming episode 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' is finally here

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2
  • Party! 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

8 hours ago, UnniSara said:
8 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I did mention that before but everyone told me she would never cross that line. I suspected it because the King only loves his queen.

It is very possible. It’s probably just one of her schemes to have an heir to be in the position she is now. As long as she could have a son. While it seems she does love Kwon, I think she will sell him out later... 

• Like 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I am on Cloud Nine since finishing watching episode 11 . Now I am so terrified at will happen next. Prince Seongnam's life is IN danger and the the greedy  Queen Dowager  only seems to care about Power. Clearly we saw her reactiong to Prince  Uiseong     . 

Prince Uiseong now want to commit Regicide  like what happened with Previous Crown Prince. His own mother is already prepared to go forward even knowing her son isn't the King's son. 

ktcjdrama  I agree with you she will betray him but I don't know if she loves him. I do wonder if Physician Kwon loves her though but I kind don't think so. I think he was just using her.  I can't wait for their next ac though. lol lol 

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

So looking forward to that scene where Cheongha shows the Queen the portrait of the "handsome" man! 😂 For a mother, she would be very happy to have a daughter-in-law who loves her son for who he is and not because he is royal/CP.

Minister Yoon is also getting wise to the Dowager's ruthlessness. Also keen to see how he throws her over for the CP. Wonder if he knows that she had a hand in deposing Queen Yoon.

Another minus for the King. Poor Queen 😢

odpcnBq.png

14fzKVs.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

51037f7bf7b44030a55e5a549be67b1a.jpg

'Under The Queen's Umbrella' • a decisive scene • this teaser trailer features several hints has revealed onto screens.

source

Spoiler

• Like 7

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Oh no... poor Chung Ha being misunderstood as the person from QD’s camp. I hope Seung Nam CP find out the truth soon, how his own mother is the one who selected her. 

11 minutes ago, Mizv said:

Doesn’t The new crown Princess has some kinda illness? Or expected to die early?

She has been ill since young age. I believe it’s heart problem. But she claimed that her irregular heart beats become regular since she met Seung Nam and whenever she sees or is with Seung Nam. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@mademoiselle bad news.. but it's been a while, so probably he is fine already

Actor Moon Sang-min suffered a facial injury while filming "Shrupp." 

"Moon Sang-min had a suture operation because the lower part of his left eye was torn while filming the 'Shruop' action scene at the end of October," his agency Awesome ENT told NewsN on Nov. 21. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

The Queen honestly never gets a day of peace with Mu An as her son. LOL. Now he's going to be the single father :lmao2:

I wonder what did Chung Ha promise or said to the Queen Dowager when she asked Chung Ha to be her spy. By right the answer is a yes but I'm interested regardless if she has any smart answers. Another scene that was cut is when the Queen asked Seong Nam if he has anyone he likes. That's another scene I wonder what his answer is.

That replay of scene of Queen Dowager touching Prince Uiseong's ear. Does that mean she thinks Uiseong isn't the King's son? But... not having it doesn't mean he's not either. He probably just didn't inherit the gene. Ah well...

This show is really teasing us now. At first I was all :pandablush: Seong Nam is thinking about Chung Ha indicating he likes her and then the next moment, he walks out on their wedding night. Aigoo. :scaredpanda2: We only have 4 episodes left, no time to drag this out. I hope it gets revealed by the next episode since they are quite quick with the story development in episode 12 for the Crown Prince coronation to Crown Princess selection + wedding!

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

@mademoiselle bad news.. but it's been a while, so probably he is fine already

Actor Moon Sang-min suffered a facial injury while filming "Shrupp." 

"Moon Sang-min had a suture operation because the lower part of his left eye was torn while filming the 'Shruop' action scene at the end of October," his agency Awesome ENT told NewsN on Nov. 21. 

I think I saw his scar from the SNS photos. I was wondering why he had something there - I thought it was eyebags indicating he's tired. I guess this must be why.

Pray it won't leave too bad of a scar. He's so pretty. Thank goodness South Korea is plastic surgery savvy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

That replay of scene of Queen Dowager touching Prince Uiseong's ear. Does that mean she thinks Uiseong isn't the King's son? But... not having it doesn't mean he's not either. He probably just didn't inherit the gene. Ah well...

The show seems to indicate the boys need to have it... But either way, she wouldn't care. It's like I can read what's going on in her mind as she touched his ear and looked towards Hwang ~ "hm... how can I use this to my advantage..." QD wouldn't care whether he is rightful heir or not. As long as she got the person under her thumb, that's what matters to her. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I wonder what did Chung Ha promise or said to the Queen Dowager when she asked Chung Ha to be her spy. By right the answer is a yes but I'm interested regardless if she has any smart answers

This is such an important answer but I would think she must have agreed in such a way that it didn't make her look like an outright spy. If she had disagreed, I don't think QD would have agreed to her selection.  Chung Ha will  need to have some amount of "cunning" or out of the box thinking in order for her to survive in the palace.

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

She has been ill since young age. I believe it’s heart problem. But she claimed that her irregular heart beats become regular since she met Seung Nam and whenever she sees or is with Seung Nam. 

Oh noooo...the drama will surely use this. Sniff.

I would hate it if SeungNam ends up regretting that he rejected her on their wedding night when she at her dying bed or something like that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I would hate it if SeungNam ends up regretting that he rejected her on their wedding night when she at her dying bed or something like that. 

I really don’t think she will die. Her heart problem is already cured because of Seung Nam 😃. This drama has victories over victories for our protagonists. (Hope I didn’t just jinx it 😆). Which made the viewing a pleasure. We see the looming threats and we are anxious about it, but somehow our Queen always managed to triumph. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

tumblr-faa7a9e1cfaf1bb6671f16d51c51b1df-

there's an image that has been released by 'Under The Queen's Umbrella' • qualities of a good leader include resilience • stills

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

tumblr-b02f91cf1ffd599f3fc3b038c6d0eec4-

A strong visual appearance of  'Under The Queen's Umbrella' - Story highlight images - Clip cuts

source 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 5