Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

3 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Guess that's a good reason for letting Mirinae leave with YY. They will be too busy with the twins anyway 🤣

Yeah... it hadn't crossed my mind but you're right! This way the MIL will be more willing to let Mirinae leave with YY. It's not that YY will forget them anyway. They're her family, she will be back to visit them often for sure.... LOL, I guess we have to thank DS becoming a father, though we have to sacrifice EJ... She is a tough girl though. She should be able to steer DS to become better.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

A translation of the preview vid.

Man 1: Shouldn’t we be getting him a present?
Man 2: What would be the point? Sending him there (pointing up) is the best present.
HK: You said the celebration was over, and now you’re home early.

CY: Do you want to go away for the weekend?
HK: You caused some trouble again, didn’t you?

EJ: Twins. These bean sized things are my children.

DS: Grandmother, dad, mom, please get me married!
Mom: Wh-why?!
Grandmother: What do you mean “why”? The two of them must have been together.

YY: I’ve only just received approval from the president and vice-president. That means that whatever you try to do, it won’t work.

HM: Please just give me one more chance! Please?!
HH: It’s already all over. Throw her out!
HM: Lee Young Yi, this is all your fault.

I guess it's been said often enough that HM is just completely pathetic. She's probably not even registering that her father is in some distress since she can only see her own self.

DS is asking his family to get him married since he doesn't have the wherewithal to get married by himself nor will he be accepted by prospective bride or her family, so I guess he'll tell his family that he wants to marry EJ anyway? And his mother already knows that DS and EJ have been physically intimate. However, this is now going to be a huge shock for EJ's mother.

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@ktcjdrama Guess that's a good reason for letting Mirinae leave with YY. They will be too busy with the twins anyway 🤣

Ooh, good point!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
42 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Thank you for the translation of the preview!. EJ at this point aint interested in marrying DS. She knows hes not husband material haha.

I totally understand her as well. Hard enough raising children, but also having to raise the husband who is mentally a child also would just suck that much more.

However, since this drama is pushing the EJ-DS line, at least EJ will have more help with her children since DS' family should be worshiping the ground that EJ walks for putting up with DS and having his children. It should also mean that EJ will be able to manage her cafe even with having the children.

Still, poor EJ's mother. Even though she will love her grandchildren to death once they are born. Anyway, hope that EH brings home a good match!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@stroppyse Yeah, i hope he gets with the blind date which it seems that Grandpa will set up. Instead of DY. People are somewhat sensitive about the double in-law in Three Bold Siblings, so it would be a good idea to skip it here. EH  should get a good match instead of DY. If not for EH sake, then atleast for Ms Ahn sake!.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

People are somewhat sensitive about the double in-law in Three Bold Siblings, so it would be a good idea to skip it here.

It's not just the double in-law thing that is a bit squeamish in Three Bold Siblings. It's that they've totally created a complicated family structure by having the FL's younger brother be in love with the ML's aunt. So, not enough to have double in-laws, but also crossing generational lines since the little brother would then also be the FL's uncle while the aunt would be the FL's little SIL. So, which relationship would take precedence?  Especially pertinent in a culture where people are addressed by their familial relationship titles.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

YY confront HM but she has no intention of apologize. But YY doesnt care since she didnt expect it. she told she already got permission and HM is mad. Ms Ahn talk to Grandpa i think they set up a meeting. KJ is happy getting invited and is excited. HM throwing tantrum like a child after being throw out and screaming haha. CY i think getting fired. Not sure yet. KJ arrive with gifts. Mirinae is so happy and she wearing the dress Grandpa gave her. EH sees it and gets a call for where the arranged meeting is. DY asks of she can call KJ Oppa and he doesnt mind. Poor KJ the meeting end up in a mess when he announce EJ is pregnant hahaha. ES is shocked and pissed at DS. CI tries to hit DS but YY and KJ stop it. Grandma telling CI to stop. ES is crying. DS runs away like usual. Grandma apologize to KJ but KJ says its okay. 

EJ watching her sonogram. YY and KJ having a hard time to separate but they eventually does. DS startle KJ haha. Seems like DS asking for a drink. YY and DY talk about Dojin and KJ. Guess he will be like a brother to DY and DS from the brother they lost. SJ finds out hes not Yi Jae son and is on the verge of a breakdown. Preview : EH and EJ talking. YY and DS talking. KJ and DS drinking. SJ confront WS and is pissed grabbing WS by the collar.

Episode 83 Preview

Sejun is in shock after checking the results of the paternity test. He meets Won-seop separately and has a conversation, but leaves in a hurry without even bothering to raise the question of whether you are my father.
Meanwhile, Chairman Jang, who decided to comfort her hurt Hae-mi, invites her to her house for a cup of tea...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @Zoaze

I went through some of the cuts, and I like what's happening so far even with DS announcing to the family about EJ's pregnancy. You can see that YY's in-laws and the rest are opening their hearts to the relationship (YY-KJ) . This is how it should be because through this way rather than losing YY ( and MRN) when YY & KJ get married, they gain a new "son" in Kyung Jun. After all, in the world we live in now, family ties should not be just reserved for those who are related by blood. DS confiding in KJ is a positive thing as the former really needs a good hyung to guide him. Even Do Young is growing up telling YY that when YY marry, YY mustn't forget that they will always be family.

I so love all the scenes with our leads. They have such healthy matured relationship. So writer , please don't mess this up ( crossing my fingers & toes!)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

CY i think getting fired.

CY was fired. He heard his junior colleagues talking about it as he walked up to the work building.

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

DS runs away like usual.

Grandmother actually tells DS to leave. Before YY and KJ stopped him, the father had been hitting DS saying that he already caused big trouble over the money, and now he's causing more trouble, and how dare DS think of being a father when he has nothing.

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Seems like DS asking for a drink.

Yes, DS asks KJ to buy him a drink.

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

YY and DY talk about Dojin and KJ. Guess he will be like a brother to DY and DS from the brother they lost.

YY mentions how DJ loved her so much that there were no empty places inside of her. DY asks if KJ also made her feel that loved. Since YY had received that kind of love from DJ, DY thinks that YY would only date KJ if KJ also made YY feel that loved. DY says that as long as YY remembers that they are still family that DY is happy for YY to be in a relationship.

A translation of the preview

EH: Are you dating Do Shik?
EJ: There is no way that I will ever date him!
EH: Do Shik looks as if he’s thought a lot about it.
DS: I really want to take responsibility. If I don’t take responsibility for it, then who will?
SJ: I remember it all now. Killing that person, was it you, ajusshi? Or my mother?
WS: I’m leaving now.
SJ: Answer me! Tell me what the truth is!

Poor SJ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I couldn't help but laugh when Grandma was apologising to Kyung Jun saying they usually don't yell at each other that way. And KyungJun's reaction was quite priceless - he was agreeing with grandma but his face can't believe it. :laugh:...all I can say is welcome to this chaotic family 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Episode 82

SJ had a DNA test done on him and JY and he wasn’t a match. Now c what does this mean to SJ? How will he handle knowing this info.  For Kdrama land this isn’t a good thing to have happened or having is out in the open in your room. He associates himself with Hae Mi. She is disgusting and a typical female second lead. She has no pride , she is arrogant but think this trait os pride. 

Hae Mi will never be able to know the difference because she is the only child and her parents ( especially her mom) didn’t teach her that in life you don’t always get what you want. She thinks because she wants something, she believes it belongs to her. Knowing how much she always end up drunk with SJ, she will most likely find out about all of HH’s secret. 

1. SJ is a bastard

2.  SJ killed her cousin

3. HH is the one who made KJ blind on purpose 

Now if she find out about #1 she must have found the DNA report or SJ gets drunk and spill the beans to her 

#2  She over hears SJ and HH arguing about it and blackmail them to break YY and KJ up. 

#3  she overhear HH’s ex threatening HH about KJ & The death of her cousin. Then she blackmails them to get rid of YU for good otherwise she will reveal their secret.

It seems all the scenario I mentioned Hae Mi will end up losing big , including losing her families trust. I am loving the odd to all this . 

What does everyone think?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70f95a446d6de2d5f62

Spoiler

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

SJ is pissed. DS and KJ drinking. Seems like DS also noticing that KJ is similiar to DJ. EH enters the place they drinking. KJ invites him to sit down. Seems like KJ said he visited YY and the family. EH also said he went on a blind date i think. SJ is meeting with WS. SJ leave and WS chasing after. SJ after is confronting WS about DJ death but KJ arrives and its interrupted. After talking with SJ, KJ is suspicious between SJ and WS. YY and EJ talking on phone, seems like EJ says she is expecting twins and YY is totally shocked haha. YY congratulate her and tell she will make a good mom considering she helped with Mirinae alot. 

Ms Ahn curious about the blind date and EH says it went well i guess. EH talking with EJ in her room. EH asking if she and DS date.

DS arrive home and YY was waiting.  Elders having family meeting with YY and DS. Ofcourse DS propose delivering Gomtang or starting a business or something. Naverchat just laughed at how dumb DS is. HM in her room going crazy. Next day HM is over at Grandpa and drinking tea. Grandpa tries to convince her. but HM start begs and is completely obsessed.  In the preview KJ and YY are having dinner at a restaurant. HM tries to kill herself and leaving a suicide letter.

Episode 84 Preview

Feeling that she has no more hope after visiting her chairman Jang's house, Hae-mi writes a letter to her Chang-i and Hwa-gyeong, taking out the medications prescribed for sleep and anxiety disorders.
On the other hand, Kyung-jun calmly tells Young-i about her story that she has not been able to tell. Kyung-jun carefully hands over the ring he prepared to Young-i, who warmly listens to her hidden stories...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@ktcjdrama, you always commented on HM’s pathetic behavior and her failure to value herself like her grandmother pointed out. I guess her attempted suicide will be the rock bottom. This lady has really lost it. I don’t understand why she’s so obsessed with winning KJ because I really don’t think it’s love at this point. I’m glad YY family is already acquainted with KJ because at least they would know that KJ never led HM on. 

Edited by Celebrianna
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

Gahhh...I thought we'd have less HaeMi- centric stuff but it is still about her. This woman is nothing but problems. 

@Zoaze I agree with Naver comments about how dumb or rather how naive Do Shik is. He keeps wanting to be responsible but he has no clue how. LOL. EJ may be better off raising the twins herself. 

Can we have some scene of KJ taking YY and MRN out for a fun day please? 

• Like 4

My goodness... if a suicide can get you what you want, everyone will just be doing that soon. How pathetic do the writers want to make HM be? I am so tired of her obsession, and am so tired of this arc. She went around begging other people to make a man love her. The guy already made it loud and clear that he doesn’t want her! Let’s move on to other plots already! 

@Celebrianna yes, whenever I think of HM, the word pathetic always came up. It’s an embarrassment for females in general I feel, to be so obsessed with one man who doesn’t love you. Especially when she is supposedly a highly educated and smart woman. There is another airing kdrama with such woman too. The Interest of Love. 2FL is also pursuing a man she knows has his heart on another girl. So she manipulated a bit and they did get together (because ML was unsure about the other girl) but she kept avoiding him when she knew he wanted to break up with her after he became clear of his real feelings. She is a rich girl and highly educated too. More civilized than HM though, but manipulative nonetheless. Smarter approach, maybe? Whereas HM is just pathetically begging for his love, from the wrong places. 🙄

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 hours ago, Zoaze said:

SJ after is confronting WS about DJ death but KJ arrives and its interrupted.

After SJ asks who killed DJ, the ajusshi or his mother, SJ also asks WS to tell him the truth and asks if WS is his father. However, KJ came and interrupted them before SJ got an answer to his questions.

4 hours ago, Zoaze said:

HM tries to kill herself and leaving a suicide letter.

The thing I don't understand about the HM character is that she was raised to feel privileged by loving, involved parents, albeit perhaps an overly involved mother. She's acting more like a teenager hearing that her favorite idol oppa is dating someone, except pushing it to an extreme level with the suicide plot point. I'm actually kind of upset by this since it seems to trivialize suicide and suicide attempts. It almost seems as if they are hinting at HM having mental health issues without actually calling it that, but if so, it's a really poor way to do so.

It's too bad that HM is basically a pathetic plot device at this point. I can't imagine this coming between YY and KJ, but this may be where this drama loses all sense of reality. Why would the family rally behind HM to help her achieve her goal of possessing another person who does not want to be possessed? Not to mention the whole "if I can't have him, then YY definitely can't have him" plot device. I guess it's supposed to indicate that HM is spiraling out of control and becoming more desperate?

Also, it doesn't make sense that the grandfather and the father would be so understanding of the employee who tried to disadvantage their company for her own personal reasons. HH has no morals and doesn't care about anything other than that she has control and that SJ will be the next president/chairman. However, the grandfather cares about his company and the father supposedly does as well as the heir.

I really have a hard time understanding how the writers are plotting the story line with HM at this point.

At least with DS, his story line and his acting can make us laugh, even if he can also be annoying.

• Clapping Hands 4

HM is crazy and had to be dragged out. HM tries to kill herself just like in the preview. KJ tells YY that HH is his step mother and that his mother died when he was a baby. YY tells KJ that her parents died when she was really young and raised by her grandmother. KJ tells he used to be blind. KJ proprose to YY at the restaurant. YY and KJ walking home to YY's place together. Ofcourse HM mom calls KJ and blames him. YY tells CI,ES,Grandma about it. Grandma blames herself. CI and YY leave for the hospital. SJ screaming on the phone i missed it. KJ dad coming in to SJ room and wonder who he yelled at and SJ said a friend. KJ dad propose to do something together with SJ. But SJ is still shocked from the realization that he is not his son. HH sending a message to somone(WS?).

Grandma outside. ES brings her a blanket. EJ and DS scene. Ends with ES telling them that HM tried to kill herself.

Preview. Ofcourse HM mom blames YY. KJ finds out SJ is not his fathers son. Scene with SJ saying something to Yi Jae and HH.

Episode 85 Preview

After hearing from Won-seop that Se-jun found out about her father, Yoon-hee is afraid of what Se-jun might do.
Meanwhile, while Se-jun is away from home, Gyeong-jun finds a paternity test paper in Se-jun's room. I am shocked to learn that Sejun is not Lee Jae's son...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
20 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I really have a hard time understanding how the writers are plotting the story line with HM at this point.

At least with DS, his story line and his acting can make us laugh, even if he can also be annoying.

Agreed. As much as I don't like that EJ is pregnant with useless DS's babies, I can still watch his scenes and they can be quite funny. But Hae Mi - I just do something else while her scenes go on

@Zoaze In spite of the episode's annoying ending, I am pretty excited to watch KJ proposing to YY when the subs come out. I saw the cut of their chat about their background & the sweet proposal, and it made me smile. I hope our pair here stays strong and not allow HM's family guilt them into thinking that HM's suicide is their fault. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

🙄 of course it’s going to be other people’s fault, but never your own fault. Such entitlement... I am so tired of HM and her mother. Am not going to watch the next few episodes despite the proposal. Will wait until there are more episodes so I can just skip those grating scenes of immature HM and HK. 

• Like 5

MTDzeiV.gif

5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Ofcourse HM mom calls KJ and blames him.

"Boo hoo! You wouldn't have my daughter ever though you don't love her and have never seen her as a woman! Because you couldn't force yourself to close your eyes and allow yourself to be raped every day while pretending to be able to tolerate my daughter, you almost killed my daughter!"

Okay, small paraphrasing maybe. But this story line is just ridiculous. At least if KJ had allowed himself to date HM, I could maybe understand the histrionics? That would still be ridiculous, but at least there might be some basis for it.

Even worse that the other members of the family will actually take this drivel seriously? HM needs a good psychiatrist and then possibly do some work with people who actually have problems. I don't think there is any hope for her mother. Of course, when they find out that CY has been fired and has no prospects, they might reconsider their situations and attitudes? But, who knows with this writer.

Don't really want to bother translating the preview since HM's parents, both of them blame YY and KJ for HM's condition. HM's father is just as ridiculous as his wife, and it's making morse sense now why he would choose a woman like HM's mother. He might seem to be more reasonable, but not really.

KJ finds the paternity test that shows SJ isn't their father's son, and wonders when SJ started becoming suspicious of that.

SJ tells his parents that he's leaving the company and will make his own way in the world, whatever that is.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4