Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Yesterday’s episode turned out a lot better than I expected. The scene with the leads especially does show the maturity in how they are handling things . KJ asked YY why she was wearing the ring on her neck , to which she explained that she wanted to be sensitive to the current sentiments especially among the older folks. YY told KJ that she was somewhat upset about finding out that KJ had never told her that HM was KJ's saviour - not so much about the back hug but more because knowing that would have given her clarity on why HM was this obsessed . Long story short , it does feel like the leads are persevering through this difficult time . 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

So SJ finds out tomorrow about YY.

Episode 89 Preview
After hearing that Gyeong-jun found out about Se-jun's biological father, Yoon-hee goes to Gyeong-jun's office and she kneels down on her knees to Gyeong-jun. Meanwhile, Youngi, who said he would treat Sejun to dinner, takes Sejun to Bokhee's gomtang restaurant.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
20 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Yoon-hee goes to Gyeong-jun's office and she kneels down on her knees to Gyeong-jun

Oh this I have got to see. Hahahah...who knew the day will come where HH will bow down to anyone. 

• Like 3
  • Party! 1
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Oooh. SJ will finally figure out that YY is the wife of the man who died. Also, YY will finally agree to meet the person who received the donation of DJ's eyes. Funny to see HH go down on her knees to KJ.

Is this a 100 episode drama or a 120 episode drama? Anyway, I hope it's late enough that YY and KJ weather the remaining drama together rather than any noble idiocy from either one.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Oh no! In that case, there is still plenty of time for noble idiocy and/or for the cray-cray people to plot to do more evil things. Still, here is hoping for good things to happen in this drama. Thanks for the info @Zoaze!

@stroppyse  maybe we won’t have noble idiocy/cray-cray characters in kdrama land. I believe in The Secret House there was no noble idiocy but we had cray-cray and Obssesed mama who only recognized her son. She has no love for her daughter that she birthed to stay in the family.  She had no regrets for the harm and the murder of her husband. 

I am loving the path this drama is going . Since the the secrets are being revealed at a timely manner and SIBLING real affection that money can’t come between them. 
Second FL Obsessed love for the Male lead is going to turn for the worst. I can already see it. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Saw a scene with KJ,YY,Mirinae in the preview.

90 previews

Chairman Chang and Lee Jae, who invite Won-seop to their house, meet Se-jun separately because of their financial difficulties, and hand over the envelope they have prepared, saying that they know that he even asked for a favor.
Won-seop, whose pride is hurt, tells Yoon-hee, Se-jun, and Gyeong-jun that he met Se-jun separately was not because of money...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have loved this writer for writing a unique OTP who are both mature in their relationship, but I dislike very much the way HM’s obsession arc is written, as well as her character/position in the company.

I had to laugh at the beginning of last night’s  episode, when HM was called and offered the position in China — what kind of employee dares to “hmph” whatever the president of the company said?... And what kind of president of company tolerates a “hmph” response from an employee (who clearly has deliberately leaked an excellent business idea to the rival company) while offering a chance for better career? 😆

And it’s about time to install a CCTV in that department 😂 At least the female colleague can tell what’s really going on, while KJ is still buying HM’s act. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama I too don't get how HM who honestly has zero clout still gets to stay on in the company. I suppose it's because she saved KJ in the US , that they have been lenient with her. KJ needs to be sharper in this respect. 

------------------------------

Lololol...she didn't kneel long enough :laugh:

The video in the spoiler has YY bringing SJ to the restaurant before we see HH kneeling :D

Spoiler

So EH had seen KJ at the hospital. Long story short he asked YY about it, and she told EH about KJ having had a cornea transplant. I am sure they can put two and two together since they talked about DJ donating his cornea. :D 

Spoiler

A sweet scene between them but why did KJ suddenly think about SWS?

@Zoaze Thanks for the written preview. Finally they have a scene with MRN

EH will make the connection between KJ being the recipient of DJ's cornea. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

A sweet scene between them but why did KJ suddenly think about SWS?

KJ asked YY how dinner with SJ went. YY mentioned that SJ had suddenly left before they could eat, and that she had tried to call him but he wasn't answering his phone. KJ worried whether SJ had been contacted by SWS, but only said to YY that probably something with work had come up.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So EH had seen KJ at the hospital. Long story short he asked YY about it, and she told EH about KJ having had a cornea transplant. I am sure they can put two and two together since they talked about DJ donating his cornea. :D 

Yes, from the preview it seems as if EH figures out that KJ had received DJ's corneas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Episode 91 Preview

Kyung-jun receives a letter from the donor's family that he has been waiting for so long. Touched by the letter written in the letter saying that he hopes to see only a good world, Gyeong-jun calls Young-i and goes somewhere to see the good world. Meanwhile, Sejun follows Yoonhee as she leaves the house to meet Wonseop. Sejun, who secretly overhears the secret conversation between Wonseob and Yoonhee, is in great shock...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Sweet scene with MRN who exchange contact numbers with KJ

It looks like she only agreed to write the letters but not reveal her identity though. So KJ still won't know who it is

Spoiler

@Zoaze Would that shocking thing that SJ finds out be about Do Jin being left to die by SWS?

Preview

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After watching Monday’s episode with subs , I wonder if the truth about DJ being KJ donor should be made known to YY and the family . I suppose it should be but after seeing what YY wrote , I wonder if it would change things between the leads in a positive or negative way. 

• Like 3

Episode 92 Preview

Young-i receives a phone call from a nurse who worked with Do-jin when he was a public health doctor. I am very surprised to hear that there was someone who went to ask about Do-jin's accident.
Meanwhile, Bok-hee, who visits the bank to meet Chang-i, is shocked to learn that Chang-i has been recommended to resign...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
21 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

After watching Monday’s episode with subs , I wonder if the truth about DJ being KJ donor should be made known to YY and the family . I suppose it should be but after seeing what YY wrote , I wonder if it would change things between the leads in a positive or negative way. 

It would definitely change their relationship because I don’t think YY is madly in love with KJ. She likes him but not in love. When YY talked to her SiL, she stated something that was meaningful to me, she said DJ showered her with so much love and when SIL asked about KJ, she never answered her SIL about KJ’s love. What attracted her to him was his similarity to DJ not the man himself. At this time in the drama, she hasn’t reached “ I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HIM PHASE” for him . She I believe their romance is very slow-burn. 

Today’s episode really really pissed me off because SJ didn’t overheat the whole story between his parents. He can still be fooled by his unfeeling MOTHER!!!  Can I say, SJ is very week and I pray nothing bad happens to him. His mother did him an injustice raising him. At the slightest threat, he cowers. SMH smh smh 

Birth secret will be revealed to Hanabeoji next. I just hope this reveal doesn’t kill him. This reminds me of Ruby Ring when the ML’s father dies at ep 89 in 93 episode drama.  Hanabeoji caught on that something is brewing between his DIl, and two grandsons. Only the father is dumb and lost cause. He isn’t bright at all, smh smh smh  @abs-oluteM @stroppyse @Zoaze @ktcjdrama @Nohamahmoud2002

Sim Won Sub is a very good manipulator. The act he pulled at the dinner was perfect but luckily KJ stop him in his tracks. He is confusing me, he is offended they gave him money but wants to pretend he isn’t here for the money. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74c5dc87451038d0e0d

KJ clearly asked for the truth, but he refused to speak the truth . KJ was saddened he didn’t mention wanting to get to know SJ. When KJ called him on his disgusting behavior, he gets offended. He thinks he is slick.  Why is he so angry that everyone is trying to give him money when it exactly what he want . He isn’t acting like man who want to spend time with his kid at all. 

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Episode 93 Preview

Chang-i hears from a bank employee that Bok-hee has been to the bank. Chang-i visits the grieving Bok-hee and tells her the story.
Meanwhile, Youngi and Kyungjun meet the nurse who worked with Dojin. When they hear that the person who asked about Do-jin was a man in their late 20s or early 30s, the two look puzzled...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@UnniSara I do agree that KJ likes / loves YY a lot more than she does him . But I also think she’s being cautious with her feelings given everything that has been happening . At least I feel he keeps winning her over each time , and that the affection from her is growing.

——

urghh did this awful Hae Mi pull YY’s necklace with the ring ? This HM is darn rude 

preview 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@abs-oluteM YY indeed does have a shield around her. With everything going on i can't say i blame her. Also DJ death still affect her deeply. DJ was her first love and she loved him since she was young. With YY convincing DJ to not become a priest, YY must have been in her early teens at that time. DJ was 5 years older than her. So we see how much YY loved him. I think Mirinae was her only reason to be able to go on since she had no family left.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
58 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

urghh did this awful Hae Mi pull YY’s necklace with the ring ? This HM is darn rude 

When you think she cannot stoop any lower... yet she still goes lower... 

Hmm... so when KJ and YY are getting married, she will be the one who raise objection at the wedding ceremony? ~ "I object!! Because I love him first, and I am the one who saved his life. Without me, there will be no JKJ!"
Or, after KJ-YY gotten married, she will go to their house and kick YY out, also throwing YY's stuff out the house? 

:laugh: Gosh... enough already with her obsession, writer-nim..... pleaseeeeee....

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

10 hours ago, UnniSara said:

He is confusing me, he is offended they gave him money but wants to pretend he isn’t here for the money. 

It's the amount of money that is at stake. I think he wanted half of HH's stake in the company. That is a lot more money than any money the family would offer to him as a friend of the family. That's why he pretends to be offended whenever anyone else tries to give him money. And, the scene where he asks SJ to say the real reason they met up was basically a veiled threat to HH.

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I do agree that KJ likes / loves YY a lot more than she does him . But I also think she’s being cautious with her feelings given everything that has been happening . At least I feel he keeps winning her over each time , and that the affection from her is growing.

I agree with your statement about the caution, but I don't agree that KJ loves YY a lot more than YY loves him. I think YY also loves KJ a lot, it's just that YY has a lot more baggage that she is knowingly carrying, meaning her husband's family, MRN, her relatively lower social status to KJ, the opposition that KJ's parents had to her. However, it's the strength of her feelings that causes her to not be able to let KJ go, even when her family was causing such a fuss all the way around. And as it is, YY is still being cautious about her answers to her in-laws for fear of causing them pain over silly comparisons that shouldn't be made such as whether YY loved DJ more or KJ more.

Anyway, without being certain of her feelings, it would have been much easier to just let him go.

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

When you think she cannot stoop any lower... yet she still goes lower... 

Hmm... so when KJ and YY are getting married, she will be the one who raise objection at the wedding ceremony? ~ "I object!! Because I love him first, and I am the one who saved his life. Without me, there will be no JKJ!"
Or, after KJ-YY gotten married, she will go to their house and kick YY out, also throwing YY's stuff out the house? 

:laugh: Gosh... enough already with her obsession, writer-nim..... pleaseeeeee....

Omg! I laughed so hard reading this. I agree that HM just keeps going lower and lower.

However, at least CY's mother knows about his forced resignation, and while she hasn't told CY's wife, her scolding has hopefully caused the wife to wonder what is actually going on with her husband. Perhaps in finding out what her husband is going through, both the wife and HM can get their heads out of whatever delusion that both of them are stuck in.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

sode 94 Preview

Upon learning that the cornea that Kyung-jun received was Do-jin's, Yeong-i and Gyeong-jun look back on what happened between them and are grateful for the fate of meeting each other. The two head to Young's house to tell their families about it. Upon hearing the news, Young's family is unable to speak for a while...

• Thanks 1
  • Party! 3