Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Translation of the preview @Zoaze

KJ Father: Shim Won Seok is in prison now. He’s confessed and agreed to take all the blame. So you should just erase it completely from your memory now. It’s something that never happened to you, Se Jun.
YY: This is absurd! Having Shim Won Seok himself taking all the blame feels too unjust!
KJ: I’m going to capture her, no matter what.
KJ: I’m sorry. It seems that father will become my enemy as well starting today.

By unjust, YY means that she knows HH and SJ were involved but would get away with it completely, rather than it being unfair to WS.

So, KJ's father is going to try to protect SJ and HH it seems. I guess the father thinks he's doing it all to protect SJ. I assume that KJ's father agreed to pay WS exorbitant money in order to get him to agree to take all of the blame.

However, SJ is an adult in his 30's, and more importantly, he'll be forever tormented if he complies with his father. And, it doesn't feel right that HH who was complicit in it, not to mention having declared that she would have done it herself if she had had the opportunity, gets away with it, even if she is kicked out of the family. Of the three, SJ is possibly the most "innocent" in that he's guilty of a DUI and a hit-and-run and not actual murder, but he also needs to pay for his crimes.

And, both HH and WS need to be in jail. The father is also thinking about their company reputation, but we are talking about cold blooded murder here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
59 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse Thank you very much for the translation. I'm grateful. YJ is such an idiot. I had high hope for the drama, but it went downhill in the second half. Wonder how it ends. 

I'm pretty sure that YY and KJ will end up together, and that HH will end up in jail next to WS.  The question for me is whether SJ will survive this drama or not.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm pretty sure that YY and KJ will end up together, and that HH will end up in jail next to WS.  The question for me is whether SJ will survive this drama or not.

Same here wondering if he will survive this too 

@Zoaze I agree SJ will have to leave because without redeeming himself, how can he be an uncle to Miranae

• Like 5

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I think Grandpa will survive this. It doesn't fit the tone of the show if he dies. But then again , these writers are hard to predict :zzzz:

Last night's episode wasn't so bad - finally KJ and YY have an honest conversation without jumping to conclusions, and without one party trying to protect the other. This should have been done instead of the break-up. But anyhow, YY does understand KJ , and that is what matters at this point. KJ says he'll go to the US after this but I am sure they will end up together. It's just not right if they don't, given how much they love each other. Just that they'll need to give YY's in-laws time to process all of this. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

EJ and DS heard YY and KJ broke up via EH. DS and EJ rushed to the office and they overheard HM listening to the clip. YY explained. DS rushing off somewhere. DY ofcourse rushes in the announce they broke up. DS ofcourse rushes home. ES and Grandpa collapse from hearing it. ES is hysterical and furious. WS turned himself in as in the deal with YJ. YY is furious. KJ furious at his dad. SJ went to see WS. SJ said something and left. KJ making his moves now. HH sneaked into SJ room and told him to go with her i think.  YY went to visit Grandpa in the hospital and YY is crying. There is a voice-over of Grandpa.

Episode 108 Preview

After sneaking into Chairman Jang's house and waking Se-jun, Yoon-hee persuades Se-jun that she has prepared to escape to a foreign country, so let's leave this house.
Meanwhile, Yeong-yi, who was on her way to file a complaint about the Do-jin case, receives an urgent call from someone and turns away...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Preview translation

HM: What are you saying? That’s he’s not his real little brother?
HM Mother: That Director. Apparently, he’s not really of that family’s bloodline.
HM: I wasn’t just making empty promises. No matter what unforgivable thing you may have done, you need at least one friend who will listen to everything you have to say.
HM: We know well what kind of person the Director is.
YY: If he’s thinking of turning himself in, then I’ll give him the chance to do so.
Grandfather: The road to seeking the truth is a lonely road. Keep enduring it. That way you can overcome it.

I think if SJ turns himself in, then YY and her family may forgive him, but I don't see how that will enable YY and KJ to be together since he will still be the reason that DJ died. I think HH is the biggest issue since she's clearly planning on making a run for it. Curious as to whether she will go by herself if SJ does turn himself in as he wants to do. YJ is delusional.

The comatose grandfather is an interesting way to handle giving out his sage advice while he does not have to react to the awfulness unfolding in real time. Hope he wakes up though. I feel as if he's the one who can put YJ in his place and finally take care of HH.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2

No episode tomorrow cause of KBS 50th year anniversary.

YY talked with CI,ES,Grandma. She also told them HH is not KJ mother and that SJ is not KJ biological father but the son of HH and WS. HK eavesdropped. SHe also told HM. KJ eating alone. Voice-over from preview is Grandpa talking to KJ. He looks like a spirit. CY and YY talked. I think its to file a complaint together. HM meets SJ. SJ telling HM the entire truth of what happened. That his mom broke him and his ex up and he went to see WS. Then the rest you all know. Ms Ahn is at the hospital with CY and YY. CY talking with Grandpa while hes unconscious. They leave YY alone.

YY having flashbacks with Grandpa. YY is talking to Grandpa while crying. YY turn around and KJ is there. YY and KJ drinking coffee and talks. YY leave and i think KJ tell her to take care. YY at the cafe with HM waiting. HM says something about SJ and YY gets upset and talking about DJ. I think HM will tell YY what happened. HM told YY about it. HM also said YY should know what kind of person SJ is. YY having a flashback of SJ. YY saying she knows. YY said she will consider forgiving if he turns himself in i think. YJ talking with someone and is furious. Since he can't find SJ. YJ is angry at KJ. HH and SJ + the other guy. KJ walks in to stop HH. HH is arrested. HH threaten she won't let KJ off.

No preview in the livestream

In the preview YJ hits KJ hard. KJ and SJ on their knees. ES throws salt i think at SJ. KJ is sad. YY is sad looking at her hairpin. 

Written preview

Episode 109 Preview
Kyung-jun tells Se-jun that she will surrender herself after following the arrested Yoon-hee, but she has a place to go before that.
Gyeong-jun takes Se-jun to Young-i's house and kneels down in front of his family...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for recap @Zoaze 

Everything may seem really sad but I think plot wise there is progress. HH is finally caught and that should be celebrated :GrowDerp: This was something we have all been hoping for, isn't it?  I agree with KJ asking SJ to ask for forgiveness from YY's family. Regardless of whether they forgive him is their prerogative. If he needs redemption, that would the 1st place to start. 

Then after this will be the somewhat long journey for both KJ and YY to find happiness , and hopefully each other again. Possible time jump here.  Grandpa will recover. 

But how dare YJ slap our Kyung Jun's handsome face. :shocked2:

Preview

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM HH will find a way to escape probably to try and seek revenge on KJ. We all know police in kdrama are absolutely useless. Drama ends in 3 weeks so its soon over. Since it came so late with the reveal, it won't drag too much. I can't wait to see YJ face when he finds out HH blinded KJ as a child. Hopefully writer have not forgotten it.

• Like 4

Has KJ has forgotten Yoon Hee made him blind??? Why hasn’t he told anyone about it? KJ’s dad is the worst!! He still cares more of his his wife who betrayed him than his own biological son’s suffering at her hands. 

Why do asians writers love this type of storyline. ?? Where bio parents love their step child more than their own even when their spouses don’t really love them???

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

The most satisfying part of last night’s episode was seeing HH being handcuffed 🙌🏻🥳

I think Grandpa will regain consciousness. He will play the important role of reconciling the two families, specifically KJ and YY. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Has KJ has forgotten Yoon Hee made him blind??? Why hasn’t he told anyone about it? KJ’s dad is the worst!! He still cares more of his his wife who betrayed him than his own biological son’s suffering at her hands. 

KJ has not forgotten or forgiven. He kept quiet about it for the sake of peace in the family, because he loves his grandfather, father, and little brother. He mentions at one point that if HH doesn't accept responsibility for hurting YY and her family, that he'll reveal how she damaged him as well by not letting him get treatment in a timely fashion.

As for KJ's father, he is just totally clueless. He has no idea how vicious HH is, and can't bring himself to believe that she has been lying all this time to him about everything, including SJ's parentage. No excuses for him, though, he's a rich, entitled idiot. And, the father is utterly clueless about the truth of how KJ and HH feel about each other.

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The most satisfying part of last night’s episode was seeing HH being handcuffed 🙌🏻🥳

Definitely will have to watch the episode for this.

Was there an episode today? I didn't see any clips uploaded on YT.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

KJ took SJ to YY family to have him apologize. Ofcourse ES doesnt take it well. HH getting questioned. KJ and SJ standing up to YJ. YJ got a call at the same time that Grandpa woke up. They all visit him at the hospital. Seems like Grandpa notice KJ got hit and wonder what happened.  Mirinae want Ttteokbokki. KJ sitting alone at the drinking place and reading the book with all the notes YY gave him. While leaving KJ runs into Mirinae and YY. Mirinae runs to hug him. Mirinae force him along like the first time. YY and KJ are both careful what they say infront of Mirinae. Seems like Mirinae found out Grandpa is in the hospital and is worried. ES found out YY havent hand in the document yet. ES is pissed. YY arrive home with Mirinae i think Mirinae blurted that she ran into KJ. YY had enough of ES.

Episode 110 Preview
Youngi, who was very disappointed with Eunsuk who severely insisted on not filing her complaint, leaves her house with her Mirinae and heads to the real estate to find a room to stay with her Mirinae...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Zoaze I ran here as soon as I saw your tweet! :hug:

I just finished last Thursday's episode. While it was so nice to see HH getting arrested, my heart went to KJ. Especially the scene of him sitting alone at home eating ...gahhh...at least YY has a lot of people who support her emotionally, but our Kyung Jun fights a lonely battle. I felt so bad for him. I really need him and YY to be reunited soon. 

• Sad 2

@abs-oluteM YY doesnt have as much support as you think. Now DS is mouthing off again and not using his brain. Even EH scolded him in the preview. YY has to deal with ES emotional outbursts against her for something that isnt her fault. I feel the same way about her as the siblings mother in Three Bold Siblings. Grandma and CI aren't much help either since they let ES run wild all the time. Serve them right with YY taking Mirinae.

I feel bad for KJ aswell. I hope they still won't kill Grandpa off in the remaining episodes. He deserves to have KJ,YY,Mirinae by his side. I've had it with everyone else. Ms Ahn is fine aswell.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1