Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Taken from twitter.

Prasadi Dissanayake

@MPD626

At this rate I want that family to b indebted to KJ & YY was yelling at her mil saying if she couldn't save mirinae she will follow her too guess she must have said something for her to react like that

• Like 4

So sad after watching it subbed. Mirinae can barely eat and just vomiting. About 10 people got matched but none is a match ofcourse. Ending with YY fainting from shock and in the preview when YY is arguing with ES and YY screams that if she cant save her child, she will end her own life to be with her 😭

• Sad 3
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

So sad after watching it subbed. Mirinae can barely eat and just vomiting. About 10 people got matched but none is a match ofcourse. Ending with YY fainting from shock and in the preview when YY is arguing with ES and YY screams that if she cant save her child, she will end her own life to be with her 😭

Not surprised at all. YY also said something similar. She would have died long ago if she hadn’t had Mi Ri Nae to be with her husband. She never once felt loved by DJ’s family. 

DS - - He is a COWARD. He was scared of getting tested. His own sister did it right away. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, Mizv said:

Looking forward to YY scream at ES. 
something I wasn’t able  to do sitting in front of the screen 😂

I am looking forward to seeing that too. In preview she looks so scared. LOL LOL 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78355fb42da5cdc788d

YY in so much pain 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c876accc36a21b8e52

ES always making it about her 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c876accc36a21b8e52

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

The MIL is so focused on scolding YY that there isn’t even the thought/act of comforting either YY or Mirinae. All she knows to do is yell scold yell scold. Never self-evaluation. 

I also hope that EJ will never marry DS. She and the twins are better off without a figure like that in the family. But, the picture in Instagram showed Grandma dressed up in hanbok. Must be someone’s wedding then. 

@Zoaze I will keep saying bad things about ES until the last episode 😆 She gets on my nerve. If I don’t say it out, I will be pulling my hair. Don’t want my hair to thin out 😆

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Watching with subs and it's amazing how much Do Young has grown. Her character was one of the better developed ones. Over the course of the show you can see how she was always reasonable and supported YY . And I love her kind and comforting words to Kyung Jun as he left that hospital room in tears. 

What I hate is that the rest of the family thinks it's best for KJ not to see YY & MRN. Honestly this is kind of ridiculous given it wasn't even him who caused DJ's death. 

Do shik had negative growth ...keeps regressing over the show :zzzz:...I agree @ktcjdrama that EJ is much better off without marrying him . She can raise the kids herself and with support from her own family. DS would just add to her burden.

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

YY woke up in Mirinae bed. EH there. YY worried where Mirinae is. SHe is still with DY. EH trying to reassure YY. Mirinae comes back and runs towards YY. Mirinae ask where ES and CI is and they had gone home. I think Mirinae ask something about DS. In-laws are crying at home. Blabbermouth and Ms Im talking about YY. HM and KJ aren't telling them about YY and Mirinae. KJ and HM talk in the coffee room. KJ receive call from DY. She tell him none are a match. KJ makes the decision to get himself tested. KJ run into YJ on the way. YJ forbids him. But KJ says he going to do it anyway.

EJ at the hospital. She is sad that she cant get herself tested and YY say its okay. EJ drag DS into the hospital room. Mirinae is happy to see him cause he havent visit her yet. EJ and DS will take care of Mirinae while YY return home. KJ and Nurse talk about something regarding KJ. KJ run into YY. This is during the voiceover of KJ. Ms Ahn went to see HH and talk about Mirinae. HH is shocked.

HH asking the prison guard something. SJ receive a letter from HM.

YY was about to leave home but ran into ES. YY had went for CD player and such. ES was nasty. YY finally had enough and yelled back and also went down on her knees crying. ES is completely shocked.

Grandpa talking with Ms Ahn i think. KJ hears something from nurse. Maybe cant do it because of his health in the past. YY sitting at the bench and thinking what ES said. YY saying shes okay but KJ said lies. YY cries and KJ comfort her by hugging her and covering her with the jacket.

Drunk CY and the outdoor place singing. HK arrive and i think claps her hands sarcasticly. They talk.

YY bring KJ into the room and DS start mouthing off. EJ drag him out. Doctor enter and said they found a donor. YY and KJ hug. 

Looking at the preview KJ may be the donor since YJ and Grandpa are arguing infront of KJ in the preview.

Episode 117 Preview

Young's family is overjoyed at the news that they have found a donor to transplant bone marrow to Mirinae.
Meanwhile, Eun-suk, worried about hurting Young-i, packs her lunchbox and heads to the hospital to hand over her apology...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
21 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Meanwhile, Eun-suk, worried about hurting Young-i, packs her lunchbox and heads to the hospital to hand over her apology.

Oh please this woman.....she can keep her lunch box to herself. It will not make up for all the mean things & verbal abuse that YY had to tolerate. 

KJ is the donor for sure.

But on a lighter note, why did they use that awful dated BGM for their hug when they spoke outside the hospital. This show has many nice OSTs. LOL 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

37 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Actually, they might do a twist in having HH be the donor instead of KJ. Otherwise, why would they include the scene of her finding out about Mirinae's condition? What do you guys think if that's the case? 

I saw someone write that somewhere too....I think on the YT comments.

But ......I want KJ to be the donor as that would make the most impact story wise. :thinking: He has always intended for MRN to be his daughter.  So just like how DJ's corneas are a part of him, his marrow is now in MRN. I always feel that MRN and KJ have a special fated connection.  Kind of comes full circle and it's a very "romantic" form of storytelling  :laugh:....see I can be a makjang story teller now. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

36 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Actually, they might do a twist in having HH be the donor instead of KJ. Otherwise, why would they include the scene of her finding out about Mirinae's condition? What do you guys think if that's the case? 

I wondered if that would be a twist too after reading she was told about it but like @abs-oluteM, I want the donor to be KJ. It would be more meaningful that way. It would shut up the awful-to-the-end ES as well or so I hope because it’s long past due for her to hush that miserable mouth of hers. 

• Clapping Hands 4

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

@abs-oluteM I watched it subbed.

From what the Ophthalmologist said, even if KJ is a match, he could die. Since he got a shock from the cornea transplant and got into a shock. Ophthalmologist says to talk again when the test result is out.

Looking from the preview, seems like KJ is going to do it but YJ disapprove cause of him going into shock during the cornea transplant. Grandpa says to YJ to let KJ do as he wants. Have to wait until tomorrow to confirm it though.

In the preview even DY doesn't want ES there cause she just upsets YY.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2