Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Preview translation

Uncle: That is the location of Do Jin’s accident.
HM: He’s not thinking of doing something irrevocable, is he?
SJ: I can’t forgive Mom, and I can’t forgive myself who was born as mom’s son.
HH: If only you can save Se Jun, I’ll admit to all the sins I’ve committed until now and accept the whatever dire punishments.
SJ: I’m sorry Lee Young Yi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Do Shik. Ugh.

However, it's really ES who just has not matured at all, and I find myself despising her especially after the conversation with the grandmother in one of the video cuts. ES has the nerve to complain about her mistreatment by the grandmother, but really, the grandmother has asked her to take care of the house and make the family food while everyone else in the family works. Well, other than ES' precious children who were coddled much longer than they should have been. That includes YY who had been giving money to the MIL for "living expenses" all along anyway. ES has not been screamed at and hit by the grandmother. ES is the crazy woman who never really liked YY and hated the idea of her precious son marrying her, and vocalized it every time she was in a bad mood. ES is the one who kept wanting to throw YY out of the family. Actually, ES has had her husband and MIL catering to her unreasonable behavior for the sake of peace in the family.

I also don't think that YY and MRN should move back with the family. MRN can go and visit the grandparents and great-grandmother. However, given ES' true sentiment and behavior, it's not healthy for YY or MRN to be exposed to that. As it is, MRN will probably be scarred for a long time by hearing her grandmother say that her mother killed her father.

2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Seems like SJ finding out that HH blinded KJ made him go over the edge.

Agreed. SJ was already on a guilt ledge anyway, then to hear that his mother deliberately caused KJ harm sent him over.

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

SeJun has had to deal with many things apart from what happened to DoJin. In a short period, he's discovered his own birth secret and also now finds out how cruel his mum had been to his own brother.

The one thing wrong that SJ did was to panic and call his mother rather than emergency services at the incident with DJ. However, he believes that all the other bad things that have happened, all happened because of him because that's what his mother kept telling him. His mother's cruelty towards KJ and later YY, were all in order to promote and protect himself, and no matter how horrified he is, SJ couldn't get his mother to stop or to acknowledge her wrongs. The guilt is just overwhelming for him.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

People think that SJ is choosing the easier path by killing himself. Actually he feels a few years of jail ( which is what he'll likely get since he isn't the murderer) is insufficient for all that has happened. On the contrary he feels that giving up his life is a harsher punishment since he doesn't feel he deserves to live.

That's the way I think SJ would feel. In SJ's mind, a life was taken because of him, so he must give up his own life in exchange. All the other bad things that happened probably only solidified his thoughts that if only he didn't exist any longer, the other people whom he loved might have a chance to be happier. Death is a bigger punishment than jail, not that death is an easier out.

I do like the idea of MRN being sick, and SJ being able to be a donor for her. I think this is a better way of bringing more healing for SJ, KJ, and YY anyway. I had thought that SJ would die while saving MRN and/or YY, but literally giving his blood to MRN to save her is better. And then SJ wouldn't have to die. He could do "penance" by being MRN's protector for the rest of his life. :)

No sympathy for ES, so don't care other than to think that YY and MRN should not live with her ever again.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 5

@stroppyse Completely agree with you. ES deserve no sympathy. She has played the grieving mother card far too long. There is no excuse for how she has always treated YY. Even after the truth about DJ death, she still blames YY for it. She's no better than HH to be honest. It's also definitely not a good enviroment for Mirinae to grow up in. It's better that they never live with ES again. I hope Grandpa is alive at the end. Both YY and Mirinae would be treated right with KJ family. YY deserve her freedom after all of these years of physical and emotional abuse from ES. YY can see her late fathers family from time to time. Just don't want them living together.

I felt so sad for Mirinae when she were crying. Both HM and HK felt guilty when she started crying. I think if they tie up HH story this week with having her arrested properly, i think next week will be focusing on Mirinae if they go the leukemia path.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
2 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I felt so sad for Mirinae when she were crying. Both HM and HK felt guilty when she started crying. I think if they tie up HH story this week with having her arrested properly, i think next week will be focusing on Mirinae if they go the leukemia path.

I know! The child actress did a great job with the crying. And, both HM and HK should feel guilty! They are causing all this hurt and trauma to MRN which neither of them thought anything of. It's only right that they see the consequences of their thoughtless actions, especially HK.

• Like 5

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d775bc7febd00af17289

Here is DS mom telling her to leave. 

Then she speaks the truth on how she really feels 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7cff4993076b46cab14

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Urgh, this drama has become not enjoyable to watch anymore. At least in the past when we're dealing with HM's antics and tantrums, we can still see KJ and YY together. Now they're always separated. I'm on 110 now, and urgh! that MIL of YY... I thought she has changed a bit, but one step forward two steps backward for her. Urgh! I know she lost a beloved son, but the way she treats YY is too much. Has she never thought about she is the girl that DJ loved? How would DJ feel if she treats YY like that? O wait, she doesn't use her brain much, everything is based on her emotions. Never mind...

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Well, she never liked YY since YY was little. She is mad that only YY was able of talking DJ out of becoming a priest while ES could do anything. She will never genuinely like YY. YY and Mirinae are so much better off without her. Both YY and Mirinae would be treated so much better at the Jang house. There is only 12 episodes left so it's much long time until it's done. Like i said before, i believe last 2 weeks will focus on Mirinae being sick probably. They have no reason to keep HH on the run anymore.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I felt so sad for Mirinae when she were crying.

I cried at the part when she was crying at HM's place. Poor girl, having to witness and hear all that. Yes, great acting by the child actress.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I love the part where KJ tells Do Shik off about their treatment of YY - that this is not how family should be treated. KJ , please don't ever entertain the idea of living with them . 

Yes, and I am glad DS put KJ on the speaker phone so that FIL and Grandma can hear it too. 

On 3/8/2023 at 1:04 PM, UnniSara said:

DS is the exact cop of his mom. He is ridiculous, selfish and Dumb!!.

DS doesn't use his brain, like his mother. Even after what is being told to him, by more than one person, he still held on to what he wants to believe. He twisted everything about what happened that night when YY had to pack and leave. DY heard and understood and accepted what YY said happened. HM's father also understood that it was a chance meeting when Mirinae told him. But ES and DS cannot hear that part. They only want to believe, to hear what their hearts believe about YY. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Is SJ a coward?? Even I don’t know if I should label him this way.  The writer has done a bad job creating his personality. At the beginning he seems like a sweet and kid person but very weak. Never expected him to go that route( SUICIDE). Once he heard his mother Blinded Kyung Joon , I think he started to feel that disgusted by his existence ( having two terrible bio parents) so he believes a life for a life is the best way to fix everything. Also after hearing his mother say ( you can’t cut blood ties) wait for her to call him. He probably thought with him gone, his mom won’t have any other way to cause any problems with Kyung Joon and his family. His existence still ties Cha Yoon Hee to the Jang family.  
He is only afraid of what his mom’s plan are and how she will use him to get it. She showed no remorse for what she did. Even with the clip we see YH begging KK to save SJ. She isn’t truly sorry but SHAMELESS and DESPERATE TO  SAVE HER SON SJ. 

As you can see he feels lost after talking to his mom. She knows how to manipulate and gaslight him 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@Zoaze This particular moment made him realize his mom is a monster 

Yoon Hee is so proud of herself 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c2e8b193392eeaa496

This woman is definitely not human .

So selfish , so glad that MASK IF HER IS OFF. 

• Like 3

@Zoaze

I felt the writer also did a poor job with writing YJ character. He came out as a pushover and lack any brain cell. His bio son refusing to do surgery and he was okay with it. I loved the way KJ’s grandfather would only believe unless KJ told him himself. He didn’t trust the SNAKE.  I love how happy he was to get rid of the snake living in his house. 

Why couldn’t YJ see that 

• Like 3

YY found SJ and scolded him. DS that idiot seemed to have turned in the complaint and got scolded. Conversation with SJ and KJ. YY got a call from HM that Mirinae collapsed. From the preview, it seems like it is indeed Leukemia. Also seems like HH promise to turn herself in to SJ. 

Checked the translation for Leukemia which is baekhyeolbyeong. Which YY says in the preview.

Episode 113 Preview

Arriving at the emergency room, Youngi hears a shocking story about Mirinae's health condition from the doctor.
Meanwhile, Sejun, who went to the police station to embroider himself, sees Yoonhee waiting for him and stops her...

f

Edited by Zoaze
  • Thanks 3

I guess they wanted to throw in all the tropes possible to up the stakes eh ? :psweatduck:. Not sure if I like this arc  with MRN getting sick with something this serious. Does SJ need to be redeemed this way? Him confessing to his "crime" is good enough. Perhaps this is also so that KJ can be part of YY's life again - she'll need that emotional support. 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM KJ works fine also as a donor. Builds in to the whole fate thing and karma. Since KJ quality of life was saved by DJ, now KJ would be able to save DJ daughter. I want to see YY,KJ,Mirinae happy together. So i don't care who the donor is, aslong as it can bring them back together. This drama feels more like a KBS2 drama than a KBS1 drama. Hoping for next drama to not be as painful to watch. It will be painful to watch poor Mirinae being sick tomorrow and next week. Since it will be centered around Mirinae now, we will see some more of her acting.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
26 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Does SJ need to be redeemed this way? Him confessing to his "crime" is good enough.

I think this is more so as the family can accept SJ, thus KJ again. Though SJ indirectly caused the death of DJ, he later saved the life of DJ's daughter.

• Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Just now, Zoaze said:

This drama feels more like a KBS2 drama than a KBS1 drama.

True KBS 2 is mainly weekend dramas right ? This show would have actually done quite well there since the plot here is not bad. Has some substance. 

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think this is more so as the family can accept SJ, thus KJ again. Though SJ indirectly caused the death of DJ, he later saved the life of DJ's daughter.

Okay that makes sense. 

Honestly why is YY's life so hard? All the more I want her to find happiness with KJ. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Subs are out. Seems like from subs in the preview HH and SJ are turning themselves in together.

YY said to SJ she wanted to end it all too when DJ died and had to wake up alone. YY said the reason she found strength to live is because of the people around her. Saying SJ has KJ,Grandpa and his dad. YY says he also has her aswell. She want him to pay for the crime and live on and that she went here to save him when she heard. DS is an idiot for turning in the complaint. Even ES said DS should wait for YY to do it since she wrote it.
Feel so bad for YY and Mirinae. It's gonna be heartbreaking tomorrow.

• Sad 2

YY arrive at the ER and talk with HM. HM decide to take SJ to the police station. YY enters to see Mirinae and YY is crying. Doctor comes and says he suspect it to be Leukemia and need further tests. HK and CY are shocked. YY tell them to go home. HM says bye to SJ at the police station and HM hugs him. SJ enters and HH is there and they decide to turn themselves in together. KJ asks to stay until Mirinae wakes up and YY gives permission. EH,EJ,DY is at YY place.  EH calls YY and wonders why she hears KJ at the background. YY tells him about Mirinae at the hospital and suspected of Leukemia. EH seems to tell EJ and DY. But tells to not tell the in-laws and they agree. Mirinae wakes up while YY is talking outside. YY is happy to see KJ and says some stuff. Something about drawing and such. YY enters and sees Mirinae. YY says KJ has to leave since he has work also.

At night YY is asleep by Mirinae bed. KJ enters and bring stuff. Drawing block,coloring pens and such. Also a blanket for YY and indoor shoes like the ones YY bought for KJ early in the drama i think. Mirinae wakes up and KJ carries her outside the room. They talk. YY wakes up and is afraid with Mirinae gone but sees the drawing block and such and are able to deduce that KJ did it. YY sees KJ piggyback Mirinae and singing to her. YY is visibly affected. Next day KJ tells YJ and Grandpa that Mirinae is sick and they need to take more tests. Nurse is trying to draw Mirinae blood but Mirinae says it hurts and crying. Mirinae miss KJ. YY is strict with her. Mirinae cries and YY grab Mirinae arm so nurse can take her blood and yelling that she hates YY. YY says something strict and that its okay that she hates her and nurse draws her blood while Mirinae is crying. No Preview in Broadcast

In the preview YY and EH get the result from doctor and YY is crying heavily same with EH. YY sees marks on Mirinae body. Like bruises. YY cries even more while calling someone. Prepare for tears next week.

Episode 114 Preview

On the day Mirinae's test results come out, all the adults hold their breath and wait for good news to come. The moment he finally hears the test results from the doctor, Youngi sheds endless tears...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Thanks 4