Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Eun Sook as usual just jumping the gun and doesn't even let YY explain herself about why she hasn't turned in the complaint. Since I have always wanted YY not to stay on there, I really don't mind YY moving out. :D 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Eun Sook as usual just jumping the gun and doesn't even let YY explain herself about why she hasn't turned in the complaint. Since I have always wanted YY not to stay on there, I really don't mind YY moving out. :D 

I think I agree that it's time for YY to move out. Even after everything, ES is still completely disparaging of YY. It can't be good for MRN either to hear her grandmother disparage and yell at her mother that way. Whenever ES is unhappy, she's used to taking it out on YY, pretty much because YY is the easiest target for her and the only one that ES feels that she can act like that towards. It's not healthy.

Without YY there, wonder if ES will just take out her anger on her own children? If so, they're old enough, plus they seem to push back on their mother well enough on their own. I doubt that ES will be able to pull that stuff with EJ. EJ isn't the type to take it, not to mention, EJ's mother is not a pushover and wouldn't stand for it. They would totally kick DS out of the house and make him go home to his mother if ES starts messing with them. 

• Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Guess who was the fire starter who got EunSook to check if YY filed the complaint? Yes - the good for nothing Hwa Kyung . Anyway like @stroppyse says it’s really unhealthy for MRN to stay on in such an environment where her mum is used as a punching bag each time ES is upset . What kind of message would that send the young girl ? But I just hope YY goes through with this moving out thing . The last time she came back. And to think KJ wanted to move in as well . 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@abs-oluteM HK is the most annoying character on the show. DS is second. ES is the most hateful. Just because YY took HM request into consideration she ofcourse get abused again. Written preview says she leave with Mirinae but its unclear from the preview itself. I think YY getting a place to live and then will take Mirinae after it's done. As i said before, i hope Grandpa lives and YY,KJ,Mirinae lives with him. Looking forward to next KBS1 Daily Drama. It looks interesting.

Also i did create a thread for it, was everything done okay?

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

YY saying Mirinae is not ES but is her kid. Putting her foot down. EJ is pissed at DS and his family. EJ locks DS out of her room. YY left with Mirinae. YY went to HM place and asked HM to take care of her for the night. HM ask if it's because of her and YY says no and she will tell later. Mirinae starts crying in the living room and Mirinae says everything that happened. Mirinae saying she hate ES. HM feels guilty. CY ask if it was HK who did it. HM and CY get angry at HK for her gossiping. HM leave with Mirinae and HK start arguing with CY.

YY thinks about what ES said to her. YY and KJ talk on the phone. YY cancel the call before KJ was done talking it sounded like. KJ talking with Grandpa and getting advice. Annoying scene of ES.

YY went to a realtor. HH apparently not in prison. HH making a scene at the house and throwing stuff. SJ stop her. KJ,YJ, Grandpa arrive home. HH attacks KJ. YJ push HH away. HH continue to talk crap and Grandpa scold HH. WOW the ending. HH say she raised KJ and YJ yell at her. KJ reveal HH blinded him infront of entire family!! KJ yell at her. With YJ looked shocked. No preview in the broadcast.

So preview was released on the drama official page. YY cleaning her new room. YY went to HM house to get Mirinae it looks like. Grandma scolds ES who looked taken aback from it. SJ give HH her handbag and says he is not her son anymore

Written Preview

Chairman Jang and Lee Jae are furious when they learn that Yoon-hee made her young Kyung-jun go blind.
Meanwhile, while looking for Youngi's whereabouts, Do-shik calls Gyeong-jun to inform him that Young-i has left the house...

More clips in the spoiler. I'll post more when preview is out.

Including EJ pissed at DS and his family. YY asking HM to take care of Mirinae for the night. YY and KJ talking on the phone worrying about each other.

Spoiler

f

f

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Translation of the preview

HM Father: Are you going back home?
YY: I’ve rented a place to live, uncle.
Grandmother: If Young Yi doesn’t come home this time, I’m going to chase you out! You know that the owner of this house is So Bok Hee, right? (meaning that the house is hers, not the DIL’s)
SJ: This is the last time that I’m going to call you “mom”. I am no longer mom’s son.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am so happy YY moved out :laugh:...please don't back down YY.  At least this way even if she and KJ reunite , there's less pressure for them

I think it's good that YY moved out as well, though it's going to be really tough for her, especially taking care of MRN as well as finding a work place. However, that house was just too toxic for both her and MRN, and despite the support of the father and grandmother, they couldn't keep the mother in check.

Anyway, the mother truly blames YY for the death of her son. If only he had not married YY, if only YY had not called him as she was going into labor. It doesn't make much sense, but it shows how much she hates and resents YY. Also, in that house, ES could just take out all her anger and resentment on YY as the mood hits her since she can't really take it out on anyone else. It's not the first time that ES screamed at YY for being the cause of her son's death. And even after all this time, she's still doing the same. Even if she comes to her senses and apologizes, I think YY and MRN need to stay away from ES.

Btw, ES is a weird one for thinking that she could raise MRN as a happy child after tearing her away from her loving mother. It actually seems to show that ES doesn't even consider MRN as a person, but rather some DNA left by her son. Anyway, I was happy to see that YY took MRN even if it was in the night and moved her to some place where MRN can't be easily reclaimed. If it had not been HK's fault for the ruckus over the unsubmitted lawsuit, I have no doubt that she would have immediately been on the phone to ES about MRN.

I'm not sure where YY and MRN will end up, but with KJ and grandfather probably won't be for awhile. I just don't think that YY and MRN should ever live in the same place with ES again.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

Watched with subs. Oh boy.. I despise ES so much. She is the most hateful character on the show. Words can't descibe how happy i am that she finally left. Poor Mirinae also who have to repeatedly hear ES treat YY that way and blame her for DJ death. Mirinae cried her heart out that she and YY met KJ by chance and that it was Mirinae that invited KJ. Also saying that YY is also sad about her dads death.

Now with YY already having already rented a place to live in, she should just tell Grandma its better to live separately.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 4

Today’s episode was very satisfying , ES has finally spoken her truth .  She will never warm up to YY and if the writer make them reconcile, I will be so very upset. 
ES- - > is a selfish person through and through. She is the type of person who can never hurt her children but she can hurt other people’s children. She is just like SJ’s mother.  She treats YY like that because she isn’t her bio daughter and because she is an orphan.  I enjoyed watching ES thinking that YY will come back on her own. She doesn’t have a good opinion of YY at all. She actually believes she is better than YY when YY not only cooked and clean for her in-laws. She still felt 

If YY hadn’t allowed her to treat her like that fans moved out. Her in laws wouldn’t have been able to allow DS to keep going to school or live by himself. 

DS is the exact cop of his mom. He is ridiculous, selfish and Dumb!!. His girlfriend spoke to him, even his GH’s brother told him how lonely YY has been because of his family he still didn’t understand.  He couldn’t understand because he is SELFISH!! and also agrees with his mom. YY is the cause of all his  suffering. Smh smh 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara HH is so shameless. She also said everything about YJ that we all were thinking with calling him useless 🤣🤣. The best part is that HH never expected KJ to know that she made him blind. It is what made this ending scene so epic. I'm so looking forward today to see YJ reaction. That he is part of the reason that KJ suffered all these years.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

@UnniSara HH is so shameless. She also said everything about YJ that we all were thinking with calling him useless 🤣🤣. The best part is that HH never expected KJ to know that she made him blind. It is what made this ending scene so epic. I'm so looking forward today to see YJ reaction. That he is part of the reason that KJ suffered all these years.

I loved it  when she called him useless. Lol lol it was hilarious.  YJ was livid to hear her say that. We all know that it is true. He is useless, if he wasn’t useless, she couldn’t have fooled him for 30 years 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

DS  IS JUST LIKE ES for example 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70ca8eaac987d6fccd8

Spoiler

After DS was told not to come to his gf’s room he still tried 

He is DUMB AND SELFISH

ES has never warmed up to YY

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

@UnniSara You are so right about DS being a carbon copy of his mother. I am glad Eun Jin hasn't married him yet. Do Shik has plenty of growing up to do if he wants to be a decent father. 

It's true that ES has always has that torn in her heart with regards to YY.  Whether DJ's death was an accident or murder, it really doesn't matter because she has always disliked YY from the start. Even when YY was pregnant, she wasn't keen for YY to marry DJ.  ES who is so hung up on status and stuff ( see how obsessed she is with wanting her boys to be doctors) would not have wanted DJ to marry  someone like YY who is not as educated and is an orphan. While part of her does care for YY, there's still this unaddressed grudge she's always had against YY. 

Even if YY and her reconcile, I still don't think YY should stay there. The father-in-law was a tad overreacting when he said that if she leaves, it means that they won't be seeing each other anymore. MRN can still visit, isn't it? Plus so many families don't stay with their in-laws these days. The only thing I am concerned about is YY's finances - KJ would want to step in but she wouldn't want that help. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Flashback of what happened as a child to KJ. HH is shocked. KJ found out just before the surgery. The woman who brought KJ inside from being hurt. Gave KJ a letter in Braile i think. KJ was so mad that he decided to take the surgery. KJ fully exposed her so it seems like HH finally confessed. Both Grandpa and YJ was so mad. Grandma saying that she isnt't human. She was thrown out. HH making excuses to YJ. YJ is so mad and disgusted while HH is calling for YJ and crying. 

All are sitting down. Grandpa asking why KJ didn't say anything. He said he wanted to protect the family. KJ said sorry SJ. Like in preview SJ saying hes not her son anymore. HH still doesn't show any remorse(expected). 

ES is missing Mirinae. Grandma angry at ES like in preview. ES whining like a child after Grandma left. Grandma had a wierd dream about SJ outside the house at night and SJ was barefoot and Grandma gave him shoes. Said they belonged to DJ i think(bad omen?). 

DS that idiot tried to prove to Grandma and CI that YY was with KJ. DS had him on speaker. KJ had no idea. KJ said to DS how disappointed he was how YY was treated. DS cancel the phone call. KJ called EJ. EJ tricks YY into calling her. YY is cleaning her rooftop place. EH and DY is at the cafe hearing EJ and YY talk. CY and HK playing with Mirinae. YY talking with HK and CY saying she found a place and they looked surprised. HM talking with SJ on the phone. HM is shocked what SJ said. Seems like SJ might kill himself. I think hes going to kill himself.

In the preview SJ is on hes knees where DJ died. HH is begging KJ about something outside the house. YY hears of it while shes at HM place. SJ is walking in the water planning to drown himself. YY and KJ arrive at the place DJ died.

Episode 112 Preview

Gyeong-jun and Young-i head to Mu-yeon to find Se-jun, who disappeared after leaving behind ominous words. Upon arriving at Muyeon, Sejun remembers that day six years ago and kneels on the spot where the incident took place...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I don't see it as SJ being a coward like others will say. 

His mother has done so much harm so hes feeling extremely guilty. He also thinks both KJ and YY is better off without him probably.

But with it being still 12 episodes left. Seems like HK made some comment about Mirinae. Like others have said and seeing it on naver chat aswell, Mirinae might have Leukemia. Might be why they are saving SJ to have him become a donor.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
34 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

I don't see it as SJ being a coward like others will say. 

Agree with you. He needs a lot of counselling and help. People underestimate the devastating effects of living with guilt. SeJun has had to deal with many things apart from what happened to DoJin. In a short period, he's discovered his own birth secret and also now finds out how cruel his mum had been to his own brother.

I saw some of the cuts. I love the part where KJ tells Do Shik off about their treatment of YY - that this is not how family should be treated. KJ , please don't ever entertain the idea of living with them . 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Zoaze I just read this on auto translate in one of those Naver articles.  People think that SJ is choosing the easier path by killing himself. Actually he feels a few years of jail ( which is what he'll likely get since he isn't the murderer) is insufficient for all that has happened. On the contrary he feels that giving up his life is a harsher punishment since he doesn't feel he deserves to live.

Spoiler

Jang Se-joon called Kim Hae-mi (played by Choi Yoon-ra) and said, "I don't think it will be solved by being punished in prison for only a few years."

Kim Hae-mi sensed her strange feeling and said, “Where are you? Mr Sejun. I'll go," she said urgently.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1