Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

As I had feared the worst, YY sees what KJ did as the worst sort of betrayal. I don't blame her in some ways as KJ could have just told her instead of forcing the break-up and hiding what he knew or was suspicious of. YY handing back the ring to him feels like the last straw. I think it might be really hard for them to ever reconcile 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

@Zoaze the way that YY is now styled indicates a real shift in how things will be going forward. But this feels like such a whiplash to the tone of the show before this. This show was relatively light and had that hopeful feel to it ( even if I didn't like crazy HaeMi days)  Even though things were not always easy for the leads, they always worked things out. But I don't know how they are gonna undo this

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

I agree that KJ handled this matter wrongly by not involving YY, in fact breaking up with her. He should've told her the truth, no matter how incomplete that is, and they can find out together. And then he dared say "it's a misunderstanding". Well, he should've explained properly from the beginning instead of trying to make YY believe that their relationship is over. Of course YY can only misunderstand #rolleyes

As for SJ... seriously, no matter how much money you give to the family, it's not going to ever bring DJ back. I had to laugh at the duffel of money (probably for the sake of drama easier to bring and threw back to SJ) but even a suitcase, a trunkful of money will not be enough. What the family needed the most is an explanation and a sincere apology. If needed, kneel for days and nights for their forgiveness, rain or shine. All he did was avoid and evade #rolleyes

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

So i watched the episode. YY and HH confrontation was epic. YY poured water over HH, Both are furious. You can see HH fuming. Grandpa found out from SJ that he killed YY husband. Grandpa shocked. SW came in. Grandpa and SW talked in private and SW showed recordings. Grandpa slowly walks to the couch and his heart hurts and he collapse infront of Ms Ahn. I feel bad for Mirinae. SJ and HH at the end and SJ saying its all over.

Episode 105 Preview

Lee Jae learns all the hidden truths. Lee Jae, in anger and sadness, suffers after kicking Yoon-hee out of the house.
Driven into her predicament, Yoon-hee begins to advance her plan to escape to a foreign country...

YY also found out from HM that Grandpa was in surgery. YY was visibly affected by it.

f

Mirinae + YY talking about KJ. SJ telling Grandpa. 

Spoiler

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

HH definitely had that coming from YY and I  applaud YY for fighting back. Nevertheless, part of me feels so sad because the writer has dug such a big hole as far as the leads progress are concerned that I don't know if we can have a "happy" ending. I read people saying that YY should not end up with KJ. On some level I agree. But these two had (have)  a lot of love between them. In fact KJ's decision , as hurtful as it was, was not done with malicious intent.  

I wonder if I had put KJ too high on the pedestal as far as ML characters are concerned , and the writer just burst my bubble :nervous:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@abs-oluteM I did agree with them in the heat of the moment. But i want to see all 3 of them as a happy family. YY will soften once she knows the whole truth including recordings and what HH did to KJ as a child. Just that KJ deserve some suffering for treating YY bad and not telling her the truth and that he was gathering evidence. Writer is on my blacklist. So YY will still forgive him soon enough.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

SJ is really so weak. He kept saying it’s over to his mother, but he has never actually taken any concrete action, well, except for the money bag. No wonder he is depressed. He is torturing himself all these days. 

I am just glad Grandpa is alright. He will play an important part reconciling YY and KJ. It’s not for nothing that we are introduced to their close relationship from the very beginning. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

So from the recordings according to subs, Grandpa found out SJ is not YJ son. Also KJ and HH confrontation with HH taunting him that he gained his eyesight back thanks to DJ death. Grandpa is pissed as hell, no wonder he collapsed. In the preview, seems like KJ dad will finally step up and make his move. Saying to let it go and forget about it and he will handle the rest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

HH is out of the house. Preview from when she handed something over, she was shaking and dropped water bottle and saw the wiretapping. KJ is drinking at the place where he ate noodles first time with YY. KJ leaves and YY enters. Owner said KJ was there YY go outside to look but hes gone. SJ is hallucinating at the hospital and sees Grandpa and he says something and give him an apple. Apple symbolize Apology. HM is there when he comes to it. HM asks if hes okay and he says hes not and hugs her and episode ends.

Seems to be deathflag for Grandpa.

Episode 106 Preview

In the end, Youngi submits her resignation letter to the company, informs Gyeongjun of the fact, and exchanges final greetings.
  Meanwhile, Yoon-hee, who has been kicked out of her house and has no place to go, goes to the hospital and takes her hand to her oxygen respirator after staring at her unconscious chairman Jang...

f

Spoiler

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
On 2/22/2023 at 11:14 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@Mizv HM’s personality change is a bit too sudden for me after what seems like an eternity of her being such a nut ! 🤪. But like @Zoaze I do welcome her being more human

My mother's take on this is that HM who was raised by loving parents went crazy for a bit, partly due to their over indulgence, but that she was ultimately able to overcome her obsession and accept that KJ would be YY's rather than hers, especially given that while she may have "saved" KJ in the States, it was really DJ's transplant gift that really enabled KJ to live a full life and so KJ and YY may actually be fated. It was from being from a loving, stable home that HM is able to recover herself, especially seeing her parents in distress, and respect that family is family.

I've always thought it was weird how obsessive, narcissistic HM was portrayed to be, especially given that she is her father's daughter as well as her mother's. I'm still not crazy about HM as a character, but I'm glad for the sake of the story that she's no longer obsessed with KJ.

On 2/22/2023 at 11:14 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I managed to catch yesterday’s episode and it was a pretty explosive one. From a story telling perspective it was good , though  the shock YY feels when overhearing the truth on KJ’s door was plain to see. I  am not sure how she’ll process this but at least from the preview I am glad that she went straight up to Se Jun to confront him . I’m also concerned about how she’ll interpret KJ’s break up with her & his decision to not inform her beforehand . Would she see that as a betrayal in his part ?Regardless, I think YY may not want to have anything to do with this family for a while now.

I've only been watching clips since I haven't had a chance to watch entire episodes. Also, I've been having rolling blackouts because of various storms so not been online much. However, I think it's good that YY finally knows, even if she feels betrayed by KJ.

• Insightful 4
On 2/24/2023 at 5:47 AM, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM I think it will take 2 weeks atleast.

That's so funny! I think there are 3 weeks left in total? So, 2 weeks until complete reconciliation seems right. Though from today's clips, it seems as if YY is already softening towards KJ, at least enough to go outside of the pojangmacha to see if she could still see him.

On 2/24/2023 at 7:33 AM, ktcjdrama said:

SJ is really so weak. He kept saying it’s over to his mother, but he has never actually taken any concrete action, well, except for the money bag. No wonder he is depressed. He is torturing himself all these days. 

Yes, SJ is weak and easily influenced. Whenever SJ decides to do something, a stronger personality than his, whether his mother or KJ, tells him to stay still and wait and then SJ does so. To be fair, SJ is a pretty good guy who is just weak.

Also, SJ telling his mother that it's all over usually meant that things were going to be found out anyway, so they should confess.

4 hours ago, Zoaze said:

Seems to be deathflag for Grandpa.

I wondered whether the Grandfather appearing to SJ in his dream was a bad sign as well.

I can understand KJ's actions even if I don't necessarily agree with them. The thing is that what people think is not what always transpires. KJ broke up with YY harshly thinking that will help YY in the long run to ditch him since KJ was fully expecting to be hated. However, KJ couldn't help himself but still think that maybe there was a chance that if he could get HH to confess to everything and accept punishment for herself and WS, that he KJ could perhaps save his little brother and that YY would somehow forgive him so that they could meet again.

However, KJ counted on doing it all before he had to confess the entire truth to YY, and that was his prime foolishness. If he truly had given up hope, then he should have told YY the entire truth, knowing that SJ would also need to be punished, and then asked YY to at least wait until he could bring HH down. Though, he couldn't be sure that YY wouldn't do as she did and immediately confront SJ and HH and demand answers and justice.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Just when i was having hope for YJ he does the opposite lol. KJ will not hand it over. Seems like YJ still doesn't understand how both KJ and Grandpa are. Whatever happens to Grandpa, he would not forgive YJ if he were gonna sweep it all under the rug. Maybe KJ and YY will be back sooner and team up.

From subs, YY is prepared to forgive KJ already in preview. She will give KJ time to let KJ make things right. EH ofcourse does not like that.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

YY says she will wait for KJ to make things right. YJ indeed wants to protect SJ and maybe the company. But KJ refuses to let YJ has his way and won't hand over evidence. KJ have a talk with YY inside his office. KJ ends up handing over USB regarding HH and WS to YY. HH tries to kill Grandpa, but SJ catch her in time. Mirinae is sick and she don't want Grandma and ES to tell YY. YJ getting reports from someone. KJ making moves and found out something about HH. YJ had WS being brought to him. YJ telling WS that SJ is his his(YJ) son and grabbing WS by the collar. WS is haughty. Seems like YJ is making a deal with them to have both WS and HH to never appear before SJ again?(not sure about this).

YY with EH on the phone. YY has not hide the USB file. While talking in coffee room HM finds the USB. YY runs out too late. HM already found out about it. HM is upset and asking what is this!?!?  No Preview.

Wow just wow. I despise YJ. He will lose KJ. Grandpa wont be happy about it either.

Episode 107 Preview
Won-seop turns himself in to take on all the charges by himself, as Lee Jae-joo ordered him to do.
Surprised to hear the news, Yeong-i and Gyeong-jun run to the police station, but they are helpless in front of Won-seop, who brazenly insists that it was all his own crimes...

• Thanks 3