Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

Not 100% accurate but.

From what i could gather in the preview YY got the results and it's Leukemia. Doctor seems to have YY tested and her family. HM informs KJ that Mirinae has Leukemia. HM says the person YY needs the most by her side is KJ. HM asking if hes going to the hospital. KJ visit SJ in prison. I think he informs SJ. SJ says he wishes for KJ and her child to be happy i think.

@stroppyse There wasnt a preview in the live broadcast. Could you please help out by translating the preview if you have time? thanks.

• Like 1

I think KJ will be the donor. How is SJ gonna come out of prison and run these tests? 

A child's psychological well-being can be as important in helping them recover. KJ has such a connection with her , and see how assured she feels when he is there...for once I agree with HM. YY needs him there and more importantly MRN too who has already imprinted herself on him a long time ago.

@ZoazeThanks for the recaps .  I think Stroppyse is gonna be out of town for abit. So not sure if she will be able to check the thread. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Ah, fair enough. I got more or less most of the conversation in the preview. Copying what i said a few mins ago on Soompi.

I thought at first it would be SJ. But since hes in prison and with the fate between KJ,YY,Mirinae, i'm leaning more towards KJ. Also seen alot of korean youtubers and naver chat thinking it will be KJ.

• Like 3

Wow I’m going have to hold off peeking when at work next week.  Having a child sick with cancer is heartbreaking.

Assuming the in laws don’t know yet… but I kinda predict ES will blame YY. That is just how she is. The relationship between her and YY is broken Ice.   

will find time watch today episodes when nobody is bothering me.  Hate to pause in the middle of crying. 

• Sad 1

Hello everyone 

Guess what I have a theory.  There are two possibilities on who can save Mi Ri Nae it can be SJ or ES. 

Ever since YY left  ES doesn't look healthy, she looks kinda pale

Can you believ YJ still want to be with his wife. What a pathetic man???? What is he thinking??? THis woman played a part in enstraging him with his son but all he seem to care about is himself?? Trying to balance out all the good she done over the bad things.  What is the writer thinking!!!

• Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara I don't know how the rules are in korea, but i heard for Leukemia the optimal age they want you to be for bonemarrow transplant is 18-35. Upper limits are in 40s. It's not only about higher risk but also about just like organs they get worse over time. Has to do something with cells and won't be able to work the same way as someone in optimal age range when they are older than 50 probably.

Just posting a comment i made at another place. Also sharing some thoughts. It was a response to another post

Comment i was responding to.

Spoiler
hybyby  4 hours ago

Even if SJ is in jail now, the police would allow him to donate bone marrow under close supervision by the police officers. But I’m unsure what the South Korean laws are like.

Child actress playing MRN is 👍👍👍👍👍. She cried so hard that her face turned pink and tears were flowing freely down her cheeks. Just her scene while KJ was carrying her already made me cry.

I wonder if YY would cave in pressure and move back with her in-laws when they knew about MRN’s illness. I hope she would stand firm but I also know she needs a lot of physical and emotional support now. If in real life, someone is in YY ‘s shoes, I think she would have collapsed by now. 😑

f

Yoon Chaena is such a good little actress. Her crying scene really made my heart hurt. I hope her future will be as good as Kim So-hyun & KIm Yoojung.

It was hard for YY to force the drawing of blood. But she had to play the bad guy in that situation. The faster they are able to draw blood the better. I'm sure her heart was breaking.

We know that YY is a very strong person. We know she can beat down people when she have to. She is emotionally strong also, i mean you have to be after suffering all that emotional abuse all these years. YY did it for the sake of her daughter.

Baek Sung Hyun has been shining the entire drama with his acting. But this part of the drama belongs to Yoon Chaena and Bae Noori. I'm glad atleast we get to see more acting of them. Their crying scenes and YY heart breaking is very believable which makes it painful to watch. Both preparing myself and can't wait for monday!

• Clapping Hands 2

Prepare tissues.

Ofcourse YJ is gonna oppose. DS useless like always. 

EH came to the hospital and had something for Mirinae. Ofcourse DS thinks they got arrested cause of him lol. Ms Im and the chatterbox is talking about the post of their crime.YY gets the result. HM go to KJ office to hand over document. YJ comes in and HM leave and KJ and YJ talk. YY blames herself. YY and EH talk. They have to tell the family. YY receive call from HM. YY tells HM and YY is crying over the phone saying shes scared. HM is sad. YJ visit HH in prison. KJ is visiting SJ at the same time. Ms Ahn with Grandpa. Ms Ahn calls and get result and is shocked. HM go into KJ office and tell him about Mirinae. HM saying even if they broke up, YY needs KJ by her side.

EH report to DY and EJ. EJ want to go to the hospital to get tested instantly but is stopped by EH cause she is pregnant. They are crying. DY i think say she will get tested. I think she going to YY. She sees DS outside and lashes out at him. DY is at YY apartment. DY crying. DS found out where it was and causes a scene in the apartment. DS is freaking useless as usual. They argue. DY saying Mirinae is sick and screaming at DS. CY and HK is talking. ES at the place wondering where DS is. DY crying outside and DS scream for them to come. DS says that YY had a place for her and Mirinae and ES is mad and going there but DY say Mirinae have Leukemia and that EH and YY at the hospital. They are all shocked.

YY sees the bruises. YY is crying and Mirinae is comforting. KJ arrive. KJ feed Mirinae. Ofcourse in laws comes and cause a scene. 

Some scene with them at the hospital. HM and YY talk. I think HM is ecouraging YY. Grandpa visit HH. Seems like KJ had secretly put lights with stars in the room. Mirinae and YY is happy what they see. KJ i think said to YJ and Grandpa he is getting himself tested.

Episode 115 Preview

After finding out about Mirinae's illness, Young's family undergoes a biopsy to determine whether a bone marrow transplant is possible.
Meanwhile, Gyeong-jun also decides to take the test, but runs into Lee Jae's stubborn opposition...

f

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

@Zoaze I laughed when you said DS is freaking useless. So true. Where is this guy's character development? Even hateful HaeMi has shown that people can change. Dear writer , please don't let YY move back in with her in laws. I will hate that so much. 

• Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

6 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Here is the clip of Mirinae having bruises and nosebleed. KJ comes and feed her and ES causes a scene.

Really can't stand the MIL. Just jumps to conclusion each and every time. 

Anyway not many episodes left...I just want to see happy scenes of our leads next week. 

• Like 5

Mirinae has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. She needs both a bonemarrow and chemoteraphy to be able to survive. Gonna be a hard week. Be ready. During the voiceovers of the stars in the hospital room, KJ said : I will visit you when you're healthy again as a promise to Mirinae i guess.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Really can't stand the MIL. Just jumps to conclusion each and every time. 

Anyway not many episodes left...I just want to see happy scenes of our leads next week. 

Urgh!! When she was doing all the accusing, I was screaming internally "Just SHUT UP!!"... Same goes for DS. He of course did not fail to highlight that DY is hiding the fact she knows where YY is, instead of focusing on the serious news of Mirinae's condition. The MIL of course still has the nerve to curse YY for renting a place of her own #rolleyes. What did she expect after chasing them out? They sleep on a bench in the park?? Then at the hospital, instead of being thankful there is a person taking care of YY and Mirinae, she is more focused on determining the reason why YY doesn't tell the family of Mirinae's condition was due to wanting to be with KJ. Urgh!! She needs to learn how to shut her mouth!

• Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Agreed @ktcjdrama. This ES does not really care for MRN at all. The only reason she so badly wants MRN to stay on even without YY is that MRN is an extension of Do Jin. 

@Zoaze While leukemia is curable, it will be a very long journey for YY and MRN.:nervous:  And I have seen IRL friend's kid who has it and still battling it. This is drama of course but I think there would be some time jump given we only have these 2 weeks left. 

• Like 4

@ktcjdrama I hate ES. There is no way she can redeem herself. She has been abusive and mean since YY was young. I told @abs-oluteM That i'm willing to forgive HM somewhat since she has become nice and tried to help KJ and YY get back together and still encouraging YY.

@abs-oluteM Exactly. I stated it somewhere else. Twitter i think. That ES obsession with her precious dead son DJ has been redirected at Mirinae cause shes his only blood and thinks she owns her. Early in the drama Mirinae said she loves sleeping with Grandma Bokhee after YY ofcourse. Speaks volumes i think.

Leukemia is horrible. While i didn't know of the person personally, i was a fan of an australian youtuber who did lots of content of korea. Who passed away from Leukemia last year. I still get affected by it. Cancer is horrible. Both my biologal paternal Grandma who i never met and my adoptive Grandma passed away from cancer. I can just imagine how it is for people who have kids with Leukemia.

Considering the pictures of EJ holding one of the twins who look older, i think we either have 2 timeskips. But i would prefer 2 year timeskip after YY and KJ get married and Mirinae is out of the hospital.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 4

Hello everyone 

Was this drama extended for three more episodes??

ES - - Will never grow up and still be selfish. She knocks YY out and is mad that YY found herself a place to stay in. She is the one that makes her family so Toxic. The FIL and grandmother doesn’t mind about KJ but she is the only who makes a big deal about it. She takes every chance she gets to take it out on YY instead of comforting her. I find it so funny that she simply ignores the fact she kicked  out YY and expected her to homeless and come running back to her home. Her image of YY is of a LEECH!!. 

DS - what an idiot!!! This guys chooses to go home to complain that his sister is a mole ! because she has been in contact with YY. Instead of mentioning  Min Ri Nae’s illnesss he had to tell them about YY finding a place to live. He is just a LOSER and I hope he remains single until the end. Smh smh 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ace4949649dc0b4113

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Like @abs-oluteM said there is no cure for Leukemia . It can be on remission but it can always come back. It all depends on the patient and the type of Leukemia they have.  

GIF @Zoaze

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7de6bca0e75f6ac6ec3

• Like 4

YY going off against ES in the preview was so satisfying.

Mirinae scolded ES. ES continued to make a scene while others try to stop her. Mirinae went out of her bed and ES actions caused Mirinae to cough. KJ tried to get ES to stop it infront of Mirinae but she wouldnt stop. Mirinae begged ES about KJ. The others thought it would be best if KJ leave. KJ was crying and told Mirinae something and KJ left. KJ ran into EH and DY outside the room. EH said some stuff and KJ asked to take good care of Mirinae. DY said somethings to KJ to comfort?. YY was putting Mirinae to sleep. ES continue to behave disgusting towards YY. She left. Grandma told YY to sit down. YY was crying and saying shes scared.

KJ with Grandpa and YJ. KJ want to get himself tested and YJ disapprove. KJ in his room got a call from Mirinae with YY approval. Seems like Mirinae apologize for ES but KJ says why should you be sorry. They talk and KJ promise Mirinae things when better. YY wants to talk and Mirinae hand over the phone and YY apologize for how ES acted. KJ is comforting YY with words. 

Disgusting HK telling HM to not get tested. CY is scolding her. DS havent gone to hospital yet. Ahn family are telling him to do it.

Nurse came in and said some things YY crying Mirinae saw it and said sorry. YY said shes not crying. YY and Mirinae put up the stars together. Mirinae is happy. They were both in the bad talking. Grandpa visit HH in prison.

Mirinae asleep and YY trying to hold back tears. HM visit YY. HM had some gift with her. Seems like KJ got it from the conversation. 

HM visit SJ in prison. They talk. SJ said to HM calmly to not visit him anymore in prison. 

Hospital room. YY ask DY to bring Mirinae outside the room. Doctor enters to give results. YY is not a match and maybe saying the others arent aswell. YY is shocked. Ends with YY fainting. 

Preview : KJ decide to get himself tested. YY finally explodes on ES and ES is shocked. YY on her knees with KJ. Scene after KJ is comforting her on a bench. Ms Ahn also seem to have told HH.

So KJ can lose his sight again from the shock of operation.

Episode 116 Preview

Hearing that all of Young's family members are not suitable for bone marrow transplant, Kyung-jun goes to the hospital to get himself examined.
Even if the tissue is correct, it is disturbing to hear that it is very dangerous because it can cause shock like corneal transplantation...

f

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
14 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

So KJ can lose his sight again from the shock of operation

I believe he won't care, and so this means that writer is headed for KJ being the donor. After all KJ is the ML in this show - this is how the drama will raise the stakes and keep us invested. Personally, I don't think YY should or even need to get "blessings" from her in-laws for her to be with KJ. So this final arc is for the leads to realise that life is so fragile, and that they shouldn't worry about everyone else's happiness at the expense of sacrificing their own

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1