Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

3 hours ago, Mizv said:

Finished watching with subs.  I believe now the donor is HH not KJ. 

I agree with you @Mizv  Preview are SO Misleading 

Clues that makes it true 

Healthcheck

DONOR agreed 

HH looked worried and sad for Mi R Nae 

ES has shown another disgusting side of herself 

She complained to husband about being yelled at . None of what YY said to her registered . At least her husband isn’t stupid, told her than why did you riled her up lol lol

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

ES has shown another disgusting side of herself 

She complained to husband about being yelled at .

She is a 6yo, not 60yo... She has no mirror to reflect on herself. They should install a CCTV at home, with audio recording, and playback for her to see what she's been doing to YY. But then again, maybe she will still not be able to see what's wrong. 

• Clapping Hands 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is a 6yo, not 60yo... She has no mirror to reflect on herself. They should install a CCTV at home, with audio recording, and playback for her to see what she's been doing to YY. But then again, maybe she will still not be able to see what's wrong. 

Hello everyone 

@ktcjdrama ES and DS are mirror image. Both are childish and incapable of sacrificing themselves for anyone .

d Remember what ES told YY. She hates YY because pitiful YY is strong and not willing to get down on her knees to whine. She never been able to stomp on her.  She ( ES) believes YY is bad luck  and dislike that she is an orphan. She actually believes YY is the reason Mi Ri Nae has LEUKEMIA.  ES doesn’t believes hee word hurt. 

ES thought promesse while YY ( blah blah blah blah) she was frightened because YY was actually yelling at her. I wonder did she even listen to what she said. Did she understand that she and her family has made YY feel unwanted for the pas 6 years. Did she understand that YY will also die if her daughter does die. 

Even in the preview we do not see a different ES. She is still arrogant as always. Even her own daughter is tired of her antics. Lol 

• Clapping Hands 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Yes ...it seems like HH could be the donor ....but I don't want :zzzz:. This feels like such a cheap trick to redeem her character. I am happy enough she's in jail. I prefer my romanticized script where the ML saves the day! :GrowDerp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes ...it seems like HH could be the donor ....but I don't want :zzzz:. This feels like such a cheap trick to redeem her character. I am happy enough she's in jail. I prefer my romanticized script where the ML saves the day! :GrowDerp:

The writer is trying so hard to redeem HH. She was evil, it took her child wanting to end his life to change her like that. It seems so cheap. 

I wanted it to be KJ who saves Mi Ri Nae.  This would have been EPIC, the family would have really realize that everything that happens was truly fate.  DJ -> Gave KJ his sight back - > KJ saves Mi Ri Nae’s life. 

YJ is another character I really dislike. He was never a father KJ and he still clinging to woman who said such hateful word to him. He still want to be with her. I would never forgive a person who Physically hurt and disabled my child. 

• Clapping Hands 4

YY will forgive too easily i hate it. But i just have to accept it. 

YY wonder how KJ knew that YY lied to him. He told DY told him because he was worried about Mirinae. YY thanks him. KJ leave. YY call CI to inform.

ES in her room talking to herself and complaining as usual. CI enters to inform her. CI wants to go to the hospital. ES doesnt dare. They talk and CI scolds ES.

Grandpa and YJ argue about KJ. KJ arrived home and YJ wants to have a talk. KJ inform that they found a donor. KJ in his room having flashback of promising Mirinae. Aww KJ is recording book to Mirinae. KJ recording voice over while YY taking care of Mirinae. YY and Mirinae laughing. YY and Mirinae sleeping together.

KJ getting some news from SW. YY talking with Ms Ahn. She has an envelope. KJ asks what it is and she said family photos that she wanted. Not sure but i think KJ may visit HH in prison. 

Doctor in Mirinae room like in preview where EH ask about the donor health i think. ES enters the room slowly. She seems scared after YY yelled at her. EH taking Mirinae outside. ES and YY talk. Ofcourse they managed to insert a product placement in this scene..

Lol finally EJ have a belly. Babies kicked. I just find this scene annoying cause what a loser DS is. KJ visit HH in prison. KJ in a resentful voice asking why she did it to him. Whatever HH says just sound like excuses to me.

KJ secretly visits at night to leave the book and recording. KJ cover YY with the blanket. KJ sits at Mirinae bed saying in his mind that he loves her and kisses forehead. KJ about to leave. Mirinae grab KJ hand in sleep and says dad don't go. Mirinae wakes up and surprised to see KJ. 

Preview. Seems like Mirinae realize shes really sick and start crying. I think she asks if shes going to be with her dad or something. YY in a church crying and praying. Something wrong that makes the bone marrow transplant not go through.

Episode 118 Preview

Mirinae finally leaves the hospital room to undergo a bone marrow transplant. Adults earnestly pray for the operation to go smoothly.
However, after a while, Mirinae returns to the hospital room without undergoing surgery, and all the family members wait for the doctor's explanation with a puzzled expression...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Its hard hearing when Mirinae was crying. But first Mirinae ask YY if shes really sick?. Crying scene is from after the surgery was cancelled and Grandma is drying up her tears. Sounds like Mirinae says : Am i going to see dad in heaven?. Not 100% sure though.

Mirinae asks YY if it hurts when you die.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Sad 5

hello everyone 

Just finished ep 117 just now.  ES has been forgiven and HH will be forgiven in the end. As much as I hate this redemtion arc, the actresses playing it are very good at their craft I truly believe their answers to their toxic actions.

Although HH was scared ,anxious due to her upbriging and an sensational greed that can never be satisfied it came out as TRUTH

ES- - > She is childish and that is why she will always be TOXIC. The writer has made it clear to us all that is all she can do mature her characters in the drama. 

It truly felt weak but understandable because these character are flawed and the people who love them have accepted them as being SELIFISH  what would be the point to change that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lmao2: the MIL also wanted to install CCTV at home... I'll gladly pay for it  :laugh:

YY's MIL is really something. She keeps blaming her mouth for saying those hurtful things....but the problem is that what comes from her mouth is from her heart. If she hadn't been thinking those things, would something so mean even come out? And this isn't a one time thing - YY has suffered enough in the last 6 years. I am a bit disappointed that YY forgave her MIL so fast. Should have tortured that woman more.

I don't want HH to be the donor. Her excuse for blinding KJ was just rubbish. In fact there's no excuse in the world that could be accepted for doing that to a young child. That woman's heart is mean & evil. Don't want a single cell or even drop of her blood or tissue or whatever in MRN's body. Yes, KJ don't forgive her. No need for that :niu:

Drama broke the 20% ratings mark ( though it's TNMS ratings that tend to be higher than the Nielsen ratings). Also saw that the drama is getting great buzz like some prime time shows. The locals love their daily shows & weekend family ones

cr: https://twitter.com/kdragontwt/status/1636297128439091201?s=20

Spoiler

• Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

So it seems both KJ and HH are a match for Mirinae i think.

Mirinae told YY she was dreaming about KJ. She also told YY i think that she wishes KJ was her father. Doctor saying Mirinae condition is good. EH and DY i think came in. YY said Mirinae condition was alright. Nurse take her away for surgery. KJ on a bench hoping the surgery goes well.

Mirinae comes back with family shocked. Seems like Donor isnt HH. Donor changed mind i think. YY almost fainted. Mirinae is crying and asking if shes going to meet her dad in heaven. YY says it won't happen and is comforting her. Grandma is wiping away her tears. Poor Mirinae.

YY is praying inside the hospital chapel i think and is crying. YY is on her knees. KJ comes in and comfort YY and telling her to stand up. KJ is hugging YY who is crying.

EH said that when the donors family found out, the donor family was against it. EH and DY left room. EH wanted to know where YY is. But DY said she had called KJ and EH doesnt like it. DY ask if he still likes YY. EH says no(I don't buy it.

KJ and YY talking on a bench. KJ says he believe a miracle will happen for both YY and Mirinae. YY is thanking KJ. YY is talking about something. Grandpa is at the cafe talking with CY. Ms Ahn and EJ standing behind the counter and listening. Maybe job for CY?.

Mirinae asks YY if it hurts to die. YY telling Mirinae why she ask that. YY trying to keep it positive. Mirinae mention KJ. She also knows something is up and her grandmother hates KJ about something. YY comfort Mirinae.

Seems like the other 2 at the company found out Mirinae has leukemia aswell. 

KJ and HM talk. KJ handed HM a letter from SJ. KJ gets a call. Seems like KJ is a match with Mirinae as expected. KJ and HM is happy. KJ tell HM to keep it a secret. HM asks why but i think KJ deflect. YJ is visiting HH in prison. Seems like HH is saying she will do it the surgery. Still unclear who will do it. 

Mirinae went missing. Seems she switched clothes. YY is hysterical. Mirinae sitting and waiting for a bus.

In the preview everyone is looking for Mirinae. KJ and YY are looking together. Mirinae is crying at the place i think where KJ taught Mirinae how to ride a bicycle.

Episode 119 Preview

Upon hearing the news that Mirinae has disappeared, Young and her family are very surprised and search for Mirinae's whereabouts.
On the other hand, Gyeong-jun, who runs into Young-i at the hospital to receive a consultation about bone marrow transplant, also goes looking for Mi-nae, but Mi-nae is not easily seen...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I felt so sad after watching the subs. When YY was begging in the chapel for Mirinae and KJ came to comfort her. Also when Mirinae asks YY if death is painful. She understand more than they think. She is also upset at her Great-grandma. She wants to see KJ but cant. While YY says she can see KJ when she wants but Mirinae says that Great-grandma told YY to cut off her feelings. Mirinae says she understand what it means and YY shocked how much she understands. Mirinae says lying that you have to hate the person on purpose 😭. That's why she said she didn't give Great-grandma a big hug since she is upset she told KJ to push her(Mirinae) away.

Preview pisses me off and makes me sad. It's all their fault not YY that Mirinae went missing. Mirinae said she was craving dumplings even though its hard to handle. She was missing when YY came back with it. Poor Mirinae, she misses KJ so much. In the preview shes so scared when she calls out for YY and KJ.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

They looked for Mirinae at places they had visited for before. Mirinae was one step ahead. They ended up at where they taught Mirinae to ride a bicycle. It was dark. YY and KJ split up. KJ found Mirinae and Mirinae was so happy. YY saw KJ carrying Mirinae. Mirinae asked to be let down to the ground. YY scolded Mirinae some and was so worried. They back at hospital and CI and EH is there. KJ enters with Mirinae asleep on his back. CI looks shocked and somewhat mad seeing KJ. KJ put Mirinae in bed. Mirinae asleep says Dad don't go. CI shocked. They all found out at home that Mirinae looked for KJ. They are more open. KJ finds out its HH that intends to donate. KJ visit her in prison and says he can't allow it. KJ ends up calling her mom or something. YY receive call from ES saying the surgery will go well and saying something positive regarding KJ i think. KJ is the one that does the transplant like i thought.

Preview :Like we all thought, something bad happens to KJ during surgery and HM witness it shocked.

120 previews

Mirinae and Kyung-jun's bone marrow transplant surgery begins, and Young's family and Kyung-jun's family pray for the operation to be completed safely.
But after a while, an announcement announcing an emergency rings in the hospital...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Apparently Mirinae condition is getting worse so she needs to have the bonemarrow transplant immedietly. Also CI says to the family that what Mirinae needs now is a father. Seems he is open for it after hearing Mirinae in the hospital.

f

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Like we all thought, something bad happens to KJ during surgery and HM witness it shocked.

:nervous: I don't know... I'd rather HH be the one at risk for donating the bone marrow than having KJ be in danger :nervous: We know by kdrama rules that he will make it through of course, but still, it created anxiousness just me reading about it. The receiving family does not need to know who the donor is, as long as they're a match. They don't need to know it's HH. Just treat it as someone from the donor bank. 

• Like 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Honestly, it would not be that great if HH did it. Cause firstly, it would not be that great to receive from someone who coldly had the father of the child killed. Secondly, KJ is the ideal age. Cells just like organs get worse with age. There is less chance of it being issues in the future with KJ bonemarrow transplant compared to HH cause of the age.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I am worried for @ktcjdrama for KJ too but I don't want even a drop of HH's blood in MRN. That woman is evil.

I was just seeing the cuts @Zoaze...the happiness on MRN's face when KJ found her is priceless. These two have a special connection and it's really fated. What angered me though was these adults not recognising a child's emotional needs is just as important especially in a time like this. Considering what she is going through, MRN needs a calming presence - KJ has always filled that void in her - the longing for a father figure which somehow the other men in her life couldn't including EH and her dumb Uncle DS. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

@abs-oluteM Yeah, stated it a few days ago. Been so pissed at the in-laws for not taking Mirinae and YY needs into consideration. What Mirinae needed the most was KJ by her side. DY was the only one who realized it. CI finally realized it after hearing Mirinae calling KJ dad in her sleep.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
27 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

@ktcjdrama Honestly, it would not be that great if HH did it. Cause firstly, it would not be that great to receive from someone who coldly had the father of the child killed. Secondly, KJ is the ideal age. Cells just like organs get worse with age. There is less chance of it being issues in the future with KJ bonemarrow transplant compared to HH cause of the age.

I agree with you @Zoaze  HH can't be the Donor. I think having such a vile person sharing her bone marrow is dangerous. 

There has been some scientifc fact that some transplant can change someone or the recipient behave like the donor.  Mi Ri Nae is such a sweet child , I would hate for her to have some of the same essance that is like  Yoon-Hee to manifest in Mi Ri Nae. It would be terrifying and YY would be so pissed. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1