Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

20 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I am dying to know what happened???

It is killing me 

Hahah....same here.  See if @Zoaze watched it live.

I know there were a lot of serious things going on but I was laughing my head off when Chang Yi also decided that he would stay with them for a bit. Honestly how many people can that house fit ? :laugh:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Did not watch it live.

YY has an injured arm.

Episode 98 Preview

After learning the truth about the incident six years ago, Gyeong-jun goes home in shock to attend lunch with Young-i and Mi-nae.
Meanwhile, Sejun, who was helping Mirinae who fell down while playing in the yard, is greatly surprised to see Kyungjun who suddenly comes in and warns Mirinae not to touch her...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@abs-oluteM Also in the preview, CY has become DS. Lying around reading books/comics and eating snacks while ES is annoyed.

It's good they finally using her ability to defend herself. Reason she haven't been doing it is because she don't want to. YY knows how to be respectful to her elders even if they don't deserve it and HM is her cousin in law and her boss at work.

f

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@Zoaze CY is finally getting the rest he needs. Years of working only to have your ungrateful wife use up your money and can even ask you to move out. :psweatduck: I would be "rebelling" a little too. 

Seeing how KJ is the one who connects the dots first about SJ's involvement , it would mean that the onus will now be on him to either tell the truth to YY or protect his brother. This is gonna be a major conflict and a potential breaking point. How would YY react when the brother and step mother of her future husband had a hand in the death of her dead husband? ( I hope I am ready for this. LOL)

KJ is a smart guy though , he recorded his confrontation with SWS

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Finally!! A character in kdrama that didn’t just stand and stare at incoming car like a deer in the headlights, but actually know to jump out of the way! 😎 This drama does have refreshing main characters. 

I understand KJ loves Mirinae, but I really hope he won’t become “prejudiced” towards SJ like not allowing him to be near YY and Mirinae. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 hours ago, Zoaze said:

It's good they finally using her ability to defend herself.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Finally!! A character in kdrama that didn’t just stand and stare at incoming car like a deer in the headlights, but actually know to jump out of the way! 😎 This drama does have refreshing main characters. 

Right?! I was also happy that YY jumped out of the way of the car, and then was able to defend herself from WS who was trying to strangle her to death.

I have to admit that I get tired of the heroine who must be saved by someone else trope.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I understand KJ loves Mirinae, but I really hope he won’t become “prejudiced” towards SJ like not allowing him to be near YY and Mirinae. 

I can understand that in his shock over the involvement of WS, HH, and SJ in DJ's death, KJ just became super protective over MRN and YY. To be fair to KJ, he's gone through a number of shocks regarding his family, namely SJ not being his birth brother and being very upset and agitated and finding out that WS who was a person who KJ had fond memories of being a friend of the family as well as their driver being SJ's birth father and having attempted to kill YY.  KJ is probably unsure at this point who he can trust, even if it's SJ.

We know that SJ is a decent, albeit weak, person, but KJ doesn't know what SJ may or may not do as the child of HH and WS, both of whom have attempted to harm YY.

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

CY is finally getting the rest he needs.

Yes, some time to himself, as well as a chance to get over his personal pains of workplace betrayal and disappointment, not to mention his wife who only showed her concern over losing their income source.

At least, CY's situation has caused HM to reflect on things and finally give up on KJ rather than continuing to blindly rage against it and do stupid thing after stupid thing in an attempt to trap him to her side. Also, it was sweet of her to give her father some spending money.

One other nice thing that the writer did in the talk that HM has with her father is for her to tell her father that she knows that he's still rich, but that she wanted to give him some spending money. This may be the first thing that HM did which was actually nice and I appreciated it.

HM's interaction with her mother, however, was a bit blech. So, the mother is supposed to be crying despite herself, but she's still going on about how she doesn't need her husband and is so much happier without him. HM tells her to stop having a fight about their respective pride, but honestly, if that's the predominant element in HM's parents' relationship, then they probably do need some time apart. Plus, the mother really needs to stop her frantic shopping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

caused HM to reflect on things and finally give up on KJ rather than continuing to blindly rage against it and do stupid thing after stupid thing in an attempt to trap him to her side.

I find that her turn around is done a little too sudden and not natural enough. I would've like to see a gradual change since her almost dying incident, but no, after that, we still see her pretending to pass out and next minute threatening YY that she will harass her for a lifetime by marrying into the family. It's like she is a changed person right after hearing that DJ was the one who played a role in KJ regaining sight. Too easy? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I was like , wow!!! She actually saved herself. So proud of YY. She still does stuff that annoys me but she made me so proud in ep 97. 

@ktcjdrama Well said chingu, I would hate to see their brother relationship break. This is all SJ’s mom’s fault. She is so toxic and only care for herself. She purposely sent SJ’s dad to murder YY. 
I have been dreading seeing SJ & KJ in a bad place. SJ is a weak character, I think KJ maybe the only ne who can make him man up. 

whay do you guys think??

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

6 hours ago, UnniSara said:

have been dreading seeing SJ & KJ in a bad place. SJ is a weak character, I think KJ maybe the only ne who can make him man up. 

whay do you guys think??

Yes KJ will find a way.  I think the ending will play out similar to Bravo my Life.  Serving time.  HH ending would be interesting,  not sure if she would end up in the trash. KJ father is weak too, so I can see him forgiving HH.

• Like 5

Both Grandpa and KJ dad absolutely adore Mirinae. Mirinae was outside with SJ and they were kicking a ball and Mirinae fell while SJ helped her. KJ returned home and saw it and ran towards Mirinae pissed at SJ. KJ is in full protective mode and currently furious. It was a sweet family scene. Pity it will be the last one for awhile. Mirinae is singing while everyone is gathering around the couch. KJ was giving death stares. ES sent picture to HK and HK showed HM. They are both shocked with CY in jumpsuit. Mirinae wanted more milk and went to the kitchen and was together with HH. HH helped her.

They talked and HH looked nervous or something. Mirinae and YY is leaving and KJ walks them out. Mirinae wants to go somewhere and YY say hes probably busy. I think Mirinae say that she wants to go snow sleigh and want to go as family saying YY eomma and KJ appa. KJ say lets go now and ep ends.

YY and KJ outing which will be the last until the end im sure since the breakup will almost certainly happen next week. KJ,YY,Mirinae outing in the preview. KJ confront SJ in the preview also.

Episode 99 Preview

Youngi and Gyeongjun take Mirinae to the sledding range. While Youngi is having a happy time, he carefully observes Gyeongjun's mood, which seems to have calmed down somewhat.
That night, Kyung-Jun calls Young-I to the playground near his house and tells him that he has no time to spend with Young-I in the future...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
54 minutes ago, Zoaze said:

Both Grandpa and KJ dad absolutely adore Mirinae. Mirinae was outside with SJ and they were kicking a ball and Mirinae fell while SJ helped her. KJ returned home and saw it and ran towards Mirinae pissed at SJ. KJ is in full protective mode and currently furious. It was a sweet family scene. Pity it will be the last one for awhile. Mirinae is singing while everyone is gathering around the couch. KJ was giving death stares. ES sent picture to HK and HK showed HM. They are both shocked with CY in jumpsuit. Mirinae wanted more milk and went to the kitchen and was together with HH. HH helped her.

They talked and HH looked nervous or something. Mirinae and YY is leaving and KJ walks them out. Mirinae wants to go somewhere and YY say hes probably busy. I think Mirinae say that she wants to go snow sleigh and want to go as family saying YY eomma and KJ appa. KJ say lets go now and ep ends.

YY and KJ outing which will be the last until the end im sure since the breakup will almost certainly happen next week. KJ,YY,Mirinae outing in the preview. KJ confront SJ in the preview also.

Episode 99 Preview

Youngi and Gyeongjun take Mirinae to the sledding range. While Youngi is having a happy time, he carefully observes Gyeongjun's mood, which seems to have calmed down somewhat.
That night, Kyung-Jun calls Young-I to the playground near his house and tells him that he has no time to spend with Young-I in the future...

Thanks for this. If KJ and YY will breakup for a time, I hope MR isn’t too much affected since she seems to already have expectations of KJ. I don’t want her to get hurt. 

Regarding SJ, this might be the chance for him to release his burden. It will be hard to face everything instead of running away but ultimately, he would be able to move pass it by properly facing the issue. Time and healing will take care of the rest. 

Edited by Celebrianna
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

Each time something major takes place, and  I thought that the leads may break up then,  the drama turned things around. So I  am hoping that will somehow happen regardless of what we’ve seen today & in the preview. :psweatduck:

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 4

:nervous: why do I have the feelings that it will be KJ who will play the noble idiocy card? I really don't mind to be proven wrong. I hope his hesitancy is more about needing time to think about how to sort out this whole mess the best way possible for everyone. He loves YY, but he loves SJ too. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

MTDzeiV.gif

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:nervous: why do I have the feelings that it will be KJ who will play the noble idiocy card? I really don't mind to be proven wrong. I hope his hesitancy is more about needing time to think about how to sort out this whole mess the best way possible for everyone. He loves YY, but he loves SJ too. 

I know right . I just got off the subbed eps and have a bad feeling too especially after seeing the preview with KJ's downcast expression.

First off, I think he will give SeJun a chance to right his wrong. But the repercussions of this is gonna be great. It is not just SJ & HH who will face jail time, there's also the reputation of TS Retail. The court of public opinion in SK can be way harsher and scarier. And how will YY and her in laws look at KJ the same way again? Even though SJ and KJ aren't blood related, KJ would always consider SJ as his brother. Though I always knew this was coming and are still rooting hard for our leads, but it does all seem super messy now. :psweatduck:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Posting more clips soon.

Powerful acting with KJ crying at the end looking at the drawing Mirinae sent.

So i caught glimpses. KJ broke up with YY. KJ wants to deal with HH it seems like. Mirinae drew 3 of them snow sledding. She tried calling but KJ wouldnt answer. YY had CY help her take a picture. So a picture + a message was sent. KJ crying and saying sorry to Mirinae and YY and it ends.

100 previews

After hearing the news that Gyeong-jun and Young-i broke up, Se-jun becomes distressed and calls Hae-mi over for a drink.
In pain, Sejun drinks too much and gets drunk, and surprises Haemi by saying that Gyeongjun and Youngi broke up because of him...

f

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

@Zoaze thanks for the recaps as always. Though we kind of knew this would happen, I can't say that I am not disappointed with this decision that KJ made. I know this isn't a situation that can be easily resolved but this feels so inconsistent with the Kyung Jun we've come to know. Does KJ think that harshly breaking up with YY will protect her heart and SeJun? It is just gonna be worse when she finds out the truth which she will . Then she's gonna hate him for hiding the truth. :nervous:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 1

@abs-oluteM I'll just copy+paste what i wrote to you on twitter.

From watching parts of the episode, it seems like KJ is preparing to deal with HH. He will definitely not let them off. He will also make SJ turn himself in and not run away from responsibility. I guess it was not like KJ. But KJ knows they would be doomed once YY family knew.

From this clip KJ is having a hard time from hurting YY. He decide to destroy HH. YY will probably find out the truth towards the end of next week. YY will investigate probably from HM words in the preview.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

@ktcjdrama I may watch just for the Mirinae outing in the beginning. But i havent really watched the episodes for several weeks. Just written preview and clips. Seen some separate episodes. But i don't think i can handle watching live now. It should end 24th march at episode 124. I do wonder if KJ and YY will get back in the last few episodes or earlier.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think I will skip today’s episode. Wait until next week. Don’t feel like crying now 😔

I am skipping it too, want to start weekend happy

• Like 5

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House