Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

@UnniSara HH was actually told she was too old. But was still stubborn about it. KJ said he wanted to do so much for Mirinae and YY but it was shattered into a million pieces cause of HH. He left a scar that couldnt be healed. So he wanted to do this for them even at the cost of his life. KJ told her to understand where he is coming from.

I'm glad they didn't use HH. Imagine how Mirinae would feel when she grows up that she shares blood now with the woman who had her biological father killed.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Zoaze He forgave Yoon Hee for her past mistakes. 
Kyung Joon goal was to give Mi Ri Nae  the chance to live a long life.  Mi Ri Nae already thinks of KJ as her father , she subconsciously she call him Daddy. Their scenes together was so sweet and just remembering their scenes is making me cry.  
Sometime I feel Mi Ri Nae is just to mature for her age, I blame ES for it. ES ridiculed, yelled and never gave emotional support to her mom. She sees how sad her mom is all the time, she forced herself to always be content with what her mother gives her. Be happy and respectful but she misses her mom all the time. That scene when she told YY she was reminiscing the times all three of them were together was just harsh. She was comforting her mom in her own way. Smh smh 

She is such a sweetie. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara Agreed. YY had to work 2 jobs for Mirinae sake and cause others were just causing trouble. Mostly DS. Also because of ES treating YY badly and everyone in the family walking around eggshells in regard to ES made Mirinae grew up fast. Only when she is either alone with YY or with both YY and KJ can she be a child. That's why i want YY also to get married with KJ as fast as possible and move into Grandpa house. Atleast YY don't have to be stressed and get constantly worried about ES childish tantrums. Mirinae can be spoiled and actually be a child.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

I agree @UnniSara @Zoaze that MRN is wise and matured beyond her years . It really hit me hard when MRN said she had wanted to go to the park one last time to reminisce those happy moments, knowing she may not get to do it again . Well done to the lil girl who plays her . 

• Clapping Hands 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

KJ and Mirinae having their surgery. YY is waiting anxiously. HM and her parents came rushing and ask how its going they are worried. They are there to support YY. YY want to stay in the room but is forced to go with HM. Glass dropped at KJ house and they are worried. Grandpa calling YJ and telling to go to the hospital. YJ didnt want to go since he didnt support KJ decision but Grandpa insist. HM brought coffee and something light to eat for YY. YY ask about HM about SJ. HM silent. YY says its okay. Alarm goes off. YY worried about Mirinae. YY returned to hospital room. YY said Mirinae was fine after talking with nurse to HM parents.

KJ had an allergy shock. Grandpa almost collapse(scene from preview). EJ,DS,DY,EH together and worried. EJ baby kicking. DY want to touch. Mirinae wakes up at the hospital surrounded by family. So unrealistic. No IV drop or anything lol. First thing Mirinae asked for was KJ. They had even brought a cake. HM got a call from her mother asking where she is. HM asked about Mirinae and that it went well. She said first thing Mirinae asked for was KJ.

HM returned back to KJ family. Grandpa asked if it was about Mirinae and she informed it went well. Grandpa said it's good. YJ though is angry and concerned about KJ.

Mirinae with YY in the hospital room. Mirinae keeps asking about wanting to meet KJ. HM comes in. She also tell HM about KJ. HM take YY outside the hospital room. HM says KJ is in the hospital and YY get shocked and asking whats wrong. HM said KJ was the donor. YY almost fall down. YY rush off to KJ. She runs into Grandpa. YY ask why they didn't tell. YY saying sorry to Grandpa.

YY is taking care of KJ in the hospital. Visiting him everyday. Talking and doing stuff for him.

Think YY is reading one of the books KJ read or gave to Mirinae. YJ visit HH in prison. Grandpa visit SJ and SJ is crying.

Mirinae still in hospital. EJ is doing Mirinae hair i think while talking with YY. YY thinks of something and rush off to KJ. YY is talking and crying to KJ. Want him to wake up. YY holding his hand. KJ is imagining their married life. With Mirinae waking him up and calling him dad. Its very beautiful scene. YY about to leave. KJ grab YY fingers. KJ wakes up. EJ voice over in preview saying its fate. ES still being selfish. She saw KJ holding Mirinae in the hospital.

Guessing EJ will tell that KJ is the donor?

Episode 121 Preview

Young-i shares the joy with the awakened Gyeong-jun. However, the reality that they cannot be together soon becomes a heartbreaking heart.
On the other hand, Eun-jin, who feels strange about Yeong-i's absence every time, follows Young-i and finds out that Kyung-joon transplanted her bone marrow to Mirinae. .

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This writer really needed to stretch this huh? Does YY need permission given all that KJ has done? The man almost lost his life for crying out loud. I am rolling my eyes at YY's MIL. That woman has multiple personalities or what? 

Thanks for recaps @Zoaze

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

This writer really needed to stretch this huh? Does YY need permission given all that KJ has done? The man almost lost his life for crying out loud. I rolling my eyes at YY's MIL. That woman has multiple personalities or what? 

Thanks for recaps @Zoaze

I understand the whole “respect the elders” principle but this is simply ridiculous. The MIL has already used up all the grace and respect that was due to her. First, she didn’t want YY with her precious son and she wanted her to abort MR. Then she still blames YY for her son’s death even though she already learned the truth of what happened.

All I can hope for is that YY and MR don’t live with her. It’s very unhealthy to have someone like her around on a daily basis who is not only supported and enabled in her meanness but she’s also a person that has not changed one bit through at least five years already.

• Clapping Hands 3

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

21 minutes ago, Celebrianna said:

All I can hope for is that YY and MR don’t live with her.

Same here. Really cannot stand that woman. After seeing the preview that @Zoazeposted , it made me even angrier that they can't be together because of the in-laws ( especially the MIL). Just nuts.

But the dream was very funny...ahahah...at least we know KJ isn't planning to live with them anymore 

:laugh:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteM Just like Unasked Family, i just think it will be a timeskip in the last episode. I don't think we will get a wedding. I will just be happy if we get YY,KJ,Mirinae scenes in the last episode. I hate the idea of separating leads until the last few episodes. You can still make a good story without it. Plenty of others good daily where the leads had episodes of them as married. Mostly the older ones. Bravo My Life did it decently.

I sincerely hope we get a scene in the last episode like in the dream KJ had. You can't tease us like that and just leave us hanging in the end.

I have some faith in the next daily drama.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

@abs-oluteM Just like Unasked Family, i just think it will be a timeskip in the last episode. I don't think we will get a wedding. I will just be happy if we get YY,KJ,Mirinae scenes in the last episode. I hate the idea of separating leads until the last few episodes. You can still make a good story without it. Plenty of others good daily where the leads had episodes of them as married. Mostly the older ones. Bravo My Life did it decently.

I sincerely hope we get a scene in the last episode like in the dream KJ had. You can't tease us like that and just leave us hanging in the end.

I have some faith in the next daily drama.

@Zoaze, I started watching Bravo My Life daily this year. You’re encouraging me to continue. Just didn’t like ML’s uncle’s son obsession with second female lead and his mother’s treatment of ML. 

I also hope that we do get scenes of KJ, MR and YY as a family. I most definitely hope they ditch the nonsense of living in the same house with ES. @abs-oluteM,  I hope KJ stick to his dream. It never made sense to me that they would live with ES anyway. 

Edited by Celebrianna
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

ES is just awful. She doesnt care that KJ is the donor and want to hide it from Mirinae according to the preview and also want him to forget about YY & Mirinae. She said she can't let their enemy raise Mirinae. Ugh. YY should just screw them and follow EJ words and leave with KJ regardless what the elders say.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Ep.120 had me mostly in tears. When Grandpa was feeling uneasy and made the call to his son to meet in the hospital right away. Esp. when YY found out that KJ was the donor. When YY took care of KJ in his ward every chance possible. I had to learn what Grandpa wisely said though, to believe in the strong person KJ is, that he will make it through. It’s not easy to have that faith, I guess only one who’s been through the years like Grandpa can have that kind of wisdom to believe and have faith. LOL, although knowing kdrama rules, KJ will surely make it through.

I do appreciate the lighter tone towards the end when KJ was about to wake up, when he dreamt about a happy family time with YY and Mirinae. Also chuckled when Mirinae countered Eun Jin that KJ has a lot of money that he doesn’t really have to work hard to earn money.

Preview…. sigh…. why does MIL still is not able to see properly what Mirinae wants and needs. She is more keen to satisfy her own ego/pride/hatred in not having anything to do with anyone from the “enemy” family. I get that she is hurt and sad, but the living must go on living. Besides KJ has nothing to do at.all. with the death of DJ. And he has DJ’s eyes!! And he risked his life to save Mirinae!! Although MIL was saying in a calm tone and not the usual accusing tone, I still cannot understand why she cannot just let YY and Mirinae be with KJ. And because of her calmness in asking KJ to stay away, I now have no idea how the writer is going to bring these three together. KJ will respect that of course.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

And because of her calmness in asking KJ to stay away, I now have no idea how the writer is going to bring these three together. KJ will respect that of course.

If writer wants to keep some consistency, I think ultimately it will have to be YY who must choose her own happiness. Just like how it was the first time they got together. KJ is too gentlemanly to push his way through especially given the circumstances. I am counting on YY - didn't she say she has not even told him she loves him properly? :zzzz:

Please don't disappoint me writer-nim.

• Clapping Hands 3

Doctor said KJ will be fine i think. KJ and YY talk. EJ and EH finds out. EJ says like in the preview. KJ family and SW rushed into KJ room and was happy and YJ scolded him. Grandpa was happy. Grandpa said something about YY. Scene of HK and CI. HK being annoying. HM comes home. HM is happy with what CI says but HK isn't. YY called and informed HM that KJ woke up. EJ and EH tell their family. DS running to his family to gossip. ES unreasonable as usual.

Grandpa talking to YY Grandma photo. YY grandma appear infront of Grandma(Bokhee). They talk. KJ visit Mirinae. Mirinae is pouting for not visiting earlier. KJ pretend to leave and Mirinae run towards KJ. Ofcourse ES comes in to ruin the moment of the 3 of them.

The scene in the preview where ES tell KJ to leave YY and Mirinae and start over.

KJ and YY outside like in preview. KJ blowing the coffee for YY. Flashbacks of coffee scene in office. KJ saying he has done everything he needed to do like in preview. KJ says hes sorry for not keeping his word and YY is crying. KJ leaving.

Everyone is at the trial of SJ,HH,WS. I think SJ got 4 years in prison. HH and WS both 18 years. ES saying its unfair and making a scene. HH going infront of them and on her knees. She is apogizing and ES is crying. HH also apologizing to YY.

Preview KJ saying hes going to the U.S to his family. KJ crying in his room. YJ and Grandpa go to visit YY in-laws personally.

Episode 122 Preview

Gyung-jun, who has no place to put his mind and is only focused on work, eventually decides to leave for the United States.
Feeling sorry for Gyeong-jun, who is suffering from longing for Young-i, Chairman Chang and Lee Jae visit Bok-hee's store saying they have something to ask of them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Zoaze ES is just a terrible woman. She is selfish and her family have done her wrong by allowing to wallow in such grief for so long.  

I feel people who hold on to their grief and lash out will never have peace and neither will their family . I feel their family life will always be miserable and be tormented of the past 

Luckily ES is in Kdrama, in real life she would have been divorced and never got the chance to see her grand baby grow up. 

• Clapping Hands 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Urgh, the MIL is really such ungrateful person. Immature person. I still cannot sympathise with her. Even HH gets my sympathy now that she is full of remorse and regret, and knelt down sincerely to ask for forgiveness. She understood that while she is putting her child as important, other people's children are as important to the parents. Meanwhile ES was yelling how could HH not know that kind of common sense.... pffft... take a look at how she treats YY all these times.

HH has learned to sacrifice her own interests for others. She wanted to be Mirinae's donor, and in the preview, she has asked for a divorce, so as to make way for YY and KJ be together. I appreciate that. 

Anyway, I am glad YY did not shake KJ's hand. So sad that part when she was asking KJ to fulfil his promises, I cried...

14 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I feel people who hold on to their grief and lash out will never have peace and neither will their family . I feel their family life will always be miserable and be tormented of the past 

I agree. It's important to grieve, but it's more important to move on and live the life we're still given instead of holding onto and living in the past.

Wanna bet that even after the sentencing of SJ-HH-SWS, YY will still get blamed by ES for DJ's death? 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wanna bet that even after the sentencing of SJ-HH-SWS, YY will still get blamed by ES for DJ's death? 

Totally , ES is just not a good person. 

I don’t understand why DJ’s grandmother’s son are the sweetest and kind but they both END UP MARRYING WITCHES!!

• Clapping Hands 3

Grandpa and YY sitting and talking outside the courtroom. Grandpa give her an umbrella. I think it rained first time they met and gave it back? can't be sure. Mirinae showed her drawing. DS was naming everyone and asked who this person was. Mirinae says KJ. ES asking why she draw him in a family drawing. Mirinae says hes family. ES is not happy. Mirinae tell ES to not hate KJ. Only ES is stubborn.

Grandma telling ES and CI to let YY go. ES is crying saying she can't let go of DJ blood. Grandma continue talking. ES is crying. CI saying lets do it. ES is crying and run into her room. CI is telling DS to comfort her i think. YJ and Grandpa talk. YJ apologizing to Grandpa. Grandpa go to the second floor. KJ having flashback of talking to SJ after the trial i think. KJ reading the notebook YY gave him early on. KJ having flashback of saying goodbye to YY after ES told him off. KJ crying.

HM family scene. HK in normal clothes and not over the top for once. HH and YJ scene in prison. HH telling to divorce like in preview.

YY at EJ cafe. YY says shes okay. DY and EH comes in. EH i think was given a small boquette of flowers. YY looks at them sadly and having flashback when KJ bought YY flowers early.

YJ informing Grandpa about divorce. KJ comes home. KJ pretending to be cheerful. KJ saying he wants to go to U.S for awhile. YJ against it but KJ asking to please let him. YJ and Grandpa visit the Gomtang Restaurant.

YJ and Grandpa asking sincerely to them. Grandpa and YJ leave. Grandma and CI telling to please let them go. They shaking their head. ES go home. ES overhear Mirinae and DY talk. Mirinae saying a secret about KJ. ES overhear. YY comes and asking what shes doing home. ES saying shes not her daughter in law anymore. Raising her voice at her to go to KJ. ES crying and yelling to go to KJ and take Mirinae with her. YY shocked. Episode ends.

Preview makes it look like they get reunited after the timeskip. I hope their reunion isnt at the end. 

Episode 123 Preview

Mirinae and Youngi went to the beach together. While walking on the beach and thinking about the longing for Gyeong-jun with Mi-nae, I see Gyeong-jun walking from afar...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, I am glad YY did not shake KJ's hand. So sad that part when she was asking KJ to fulfil his promises, I cried..

This made me tear up too. YY had wanted to reunite with KJ, but KJ, like I said before, will not bulldoze his way through this. 

@Zoaze Can't believe this is going down the wire. Why is the writer  even wasting time with this ES and her stubbornness....I want happy family scenes and we won't have time then. :nervous:

• Sad 3

@abs-oluteM I feel the same. Apparently i heard there is 2 beach scenes. My bet is they get reunited early in the episode and then there is a timejump of 1 year. Because in one of the spoiler pictures of the room where they do make up and stuff, EJ were holding one of the babies. They looked pretty big. So its 1 year timejump most likely. Now i'm excited for the weekend drama and next daily.

Edit

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3