A Good Day To Be A Dog 오늘도 사랑스럽개 [2023-2024]

mademoiselle

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I feel that most of his roles are the same. Except for Island and The Best Hit... The character here seems similar too, which is why I'm not going to expect seeing much change. Am just going to enjoy the eye candy of him. And the cute fur ball, though a bit sad quite a bit is by CGI. 

It does seem the same at the moment, but it doesn't have to be that way if he adds his own flavour into it. Island is definitely the most different amongst his roles.

Agreed about the CGI. It's really fake. I'm still looking forward to see how will they explain why she is in his room.

• Like 2

The nephew is cute and funny. I can totally tell he's dying to have a puppy, and would love to pet Hae Na again. LMAO. 

Man Deok is indeed very cute. I actually much prefer this over whatever breed Hae Na is. Think "she" is a mix breed? Pomeranian x Chihuahua? 

Hmm, what is Lee Hyun Woo up to? Friend or foe? I cannot tell yet. I know he's a God, and seems like the one who punished Hae Na's past life to be a dog. Is it because Hae Na betrayed that Noble woman? Is she his lover?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Think "she" is a mix breed? Pomeranian x Chihuahua? 

Not sure, but I also think it's a mix.

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hmm, what is Lee Hyun Woo up to? Friend or foe? I cannot tell yet. I know he's a God, and seems like the one who punished Hae Na's past life to be a dog. Is it because Hae Na betrayed that Noble woman? Is she his lover?

I feel that he's bringing the OTP together though... :thinking: to break the curse? 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLcome here! 

Hahaha I like Cha Eun Woo, but I can't watch things when I'm not a fan of the female lead...Hahaha I don't know what she did to offend me btw...I've just never been keen on her projects :idk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

13 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I like Cha Eun Woo, but I can't watch things when I'm not a fan of the female lead...Hahaha I don't know what she did to offend me btw...I've just never been keen on her projects :idk:

I also not sure about her because I also don't watch Dali & Cocky Prince after seeing her there haha, but KMJ also doesn't felt appealing there. 

It was so funny when she changed into the dog and she will give the narration on what she felt. There is scene when she trying to open the door as a short dog, and after one trying she just gave up 😂, and mentioned that's her best specialty is easily to gave up. It cracked me up so bad, as I actually felt that my best specialty too lols 😆

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 10/20/2023 at 9:07 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm amazed with EW's visual, it's like straight alive from the manhwa

I think the manhwa below is drawn from the photos above it... :smug: There is no way they can shoot a scene where the towel fold, or blanket fold/shade can match the manhwa. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nah.... not so soon... she needs to kiss him when in the form of the dog... which then he will not let her come near him at all :laugh:

My bad.... I didn't see that she was smuggled in by her sister in the middle of the night in the form of the dog. So I guess we will see her breaking the curse soon enough. What's left then? Haha... maybe then they actually will kiss again, and she then turned into a dog again? What was the rule about kissing the same person twice? Gosh, it's been so long I had kinda forgotten. Maybe I need to just wait till all episodes is aired.

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

The last scene was so dreamy :love:  just like the ending scene from previous episode.

LOL… turns out that JSW is a total newbie in driving a car, yet he insisted on driving to the wedding with HN. It’s kinda cute that he prepared all those food and drinks in the car. Ready for a date on the road!

Yul the nephew is so cute. I love him! It was so funny he called them on the phone, announced how fresh JSW is with driving and just yelled for HN to leave the car or else she'll die. The way he is always on HN’s side and suggested her to just date his uncle. And how he helped to smuggle her into his room, and how he pinned him down on the bed and lied that no dog, no dog, it was just a dream :laugh:

I truly cannot relate to the fear of dogs, although I fully understand this fear exist and is valid. When I see a bunch of dogs running towards me, I’d be screaming… in delight! Well, okay, maybe except for the dobermann :thinking: haha… 

So much for wanting to wait till all episodes aired, LOL!

Please... no more cancellation/postponing please...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif