A Good Day To Be A Dog 오늘도 사랑스럽개 [2023-2024]

mademoiselle

On 9/15/2023 at 10:22 PM, Tofu said:

I cannot guarantee anything. I like PGY and LHW, but I'm not a huge fan of CEW. I do secretly hope that they will have a Subway scene for CEW (he is their brand model and his posters were everywhere in SEA). :laugh:

I got one of his subway photo cards because I bought the special meal! :yayaya:4 to choose from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

First two episodes so cute!! This one is a keeper...

That cliffhanger of ep.2 :laugh: Her student is also so cute... unexpected response.

I also think it's quite fun, but I just watched ep 1. I never see the FL but she's doing quite good here. CEW can do better, but I think still manageable. 

I can see why ktcj love this... it's a parade of cute dogs lols. The dog expression was so funny when it trying to kiss EW (uh pardon I can't remember his character name yet). 

The drama pace also quite decent, it's able to make me stay connected the whole time without me playing my handphone so much lols. 

I also agree it's a keep, cute doggo and EW are the vitamin that I needed in my life 😆

P.s I also see his face on Subway, but I really seldom eat Subway. Not sure if I need his card, let's see if perhaps after this drama I will need it 😅

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea You most definitely have seen Park Gyu Young. She's the FL of Celebrity. LOL!

I finished both episodes. I can't say I'm into it yet, but I did enjoy episode 2 better than 1. His nephew/student was funny after witnessing her turning into a dog. Hahaha!

Obviously, I want to stay for the drama and actors. But I need more from Cha Eun Woo's acting. I will need more episodes to decide.

• Clapping Hands 2
On 10/13/2023 at 7:15 PM, mademoiselle said:

But I need more from Cha Eun Woo's acting.

:thinking: Don't have high expectations though... Sadly he's stuck with the typical similar role as before (at least my observation so far based on 2 episodes) that he won't have chance to practice or show his range. You'd be better off watching him in Island. He needs to move on to different roles. That will allow him to grow faster as an actor

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:thinking: Don't have high expectations though... Sadly he's stuck with the typical similar role as before (at least my observation so far based on 2 episodes) that he won't have chance to practice or show his range. You'd be better off watching him in Island. He needs to move on to different roles. That will allow him to grow faster as an actor

I have seen Island. Disappointing plot. He's alright there. I've watched him since Gangnam Beauty, so there's expectation of some improvement as he tackle more projects, but I'm not seeing it yet.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I have seen Island. Disappointing plot. He's alright there. I've watched him since Gangnam Beauty, so there's expectation of some improvement as he tackle more projects, but I'm not seeing it yet.

I feel that most of his roles are the same. Except for Island and The Best Hit... The character here seems similar too, which is why I'm not going to expect seeing much change. Am just going to enjoy the eye candy of him. And the cute fur ball, though a bit sad quite a bit is by CGI. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif