See You In My 19th Life 이번 생도 잘 부탁해 [2023]

Fx5z2l-Sag-AEy1-Mn.jpg

Fx5z25-Qa-QAA1e-Oe.jpg

“See You In My 19th Life” boasts a strengthened cast lineup ahead of its long awaited premiere, teaser images of actresses Lee Bo Young and Kim Yu Mi have been published

Fx5z2w-Uak-AA2-Fti.jpg

Spoiler

Fx5z3-BUak-AAQ7-GJ.jpg

https://tvn.cjenm.com/ko/

• Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Reporter Kang Hyun Ji

52312-80544-1686129004.jpg

Saram Entertainment

Rising actor Moon Dang Hyuk appeared with an interesting cast lineup in upcoming tvN's Saturday-Sunday “See You In My 19th Life” directed by Lee Na Jung and script written by Choi Young Rim.

According to Saram Entertainment, their actor Moon Dong Hyuk will play the role of Ban Dong Woo as scene stealer who is Ban Ji Eum older brother and coveted intensively through her money.

https://mksports.co.kr/

Edited by wink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

aside from the intriguing trailer clip, CJ ENM OTT platform TVing was officially revealed that the series “See You In My 19th Life” will premiere on Jun 17

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Fy-Y2v-XWac-AE3-Yf-V-1.jpg

Courtesy of Entertainment

Actress Go Ha has confirmed her supporting character for “See You In My 19th Life”. Scheduled to premiere on June, 17 tvN's new “See You In My 19th Life” as Go So Jin who is a member of the hotel’s planning team

https://m.sedaily.com/

• Like 4

Fydd-Bnsa-UAI5-Qcr.jpg

Courtesy of Actor SNS

Actor Lee Si Woo are confirmed to star for tvN rom-com “See You In My 19th Life” as Han Do Jin who is Ahn Dong Gu’s younger brother and his loyal secretary

https://m.sedaily.com/

• Like 4

watch the first teaser trailer and video clip from the series “See You In My 19th Life” coming to tvN and Netflix

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

The past life scenes played by the kid actors quite impressive. The kid actress so pretty and had so much potential. 

Screenshot-20230618-195143-Twitter.jpg

From the trailer I don't really understand why the FL so obsessed with the ML and after watching episode 1 and their sad separation, I kind of understanding. She's kinda like a stalker though :lmao2: I think she will scared him. What's interesting, she still kinda bossying him, eventhough now she's younger now and he will become her superior. 

ABH really pretty and looks a bit fragile for this role. 

20230618-195018.jpg

Summon @LaLa, any idea what they're doing here ? Haha.. so lively...

Spoiler

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I could really dig this.The webtoon was really interesting.Hye Sun looks so beautiful in this drama! I trust her acting!!! I really look forwArd to Enjoying this drama.Also,the performances of child actors were amazing especially Park So Yii. That kid has range.I think See You In My 19th Life is better thAn King of the Land.How?Do I biased?Don't make b a biased.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Their first meeting reminded me of Romeo & Juliet, when Leo Di Caprio met Claire Danes for the first time. 

@Min86nice to have you here. I'm also excited with this show.

Right? I also got that feeling. Lol.

Yay! I'm really excited about this!!

Poor ML will think FL is some kind of crazy stalker probably hahahaha

37 minutes ago, Hermespups said:

I could really dig this.The webtoon was really interesting.Hye Sun looks so beautiful in this drama! I trust her acting!!! I really look forwArd to Enjoying this drama.Also,the performances of child actors were amazing especially Park So Yii. That kid has range.I think See You In My 19th Life is better thAn King of the Land.How?Do I biased?Don't make b a biased.

Agree! Loving Hye Sun here. She's definitely delivering. And the child actors did their job too!

Also, liking this one a little bit more than King The Land. But, I'm enjoying them both. I'm also happy I can watch them as the same time as everyone else, bc usually Netflix (germany) starts airing everything later.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

The actress who plays the young Ban Ji Eum is super adorable! I can't help but smile when she's on screen especially when she tells him to marry her. :laugh:

19L-01.gif

I watched both episodes and so far I'm enjoying it. My only qualm has been the age gap between the characters. I wished they had a younger actor play Seo Ha when he was in high school instead of Ahn Bo Hyun. 

Question for everyone because I've been thinking about it since the ending scene in episode two -- Would you want Seo Ha to fall in love with Ban Ji Eum or with Yoon Ju Won who is in now Bai Ji Eum?

By the way, I screamed when Chae Jong Hyeop showed up! He's cameo is probably to support his labelmate (Shin Hye Sun). :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The drama got my undivided attention. I'm enjoying it a lot. It's quite intense and beautiful. 

I haven't read the webtoon, but I like how the stylist decided to give ABH a very classic suit and outfit. I noticed the watch that he wore also look kind of vintage. It gave me a feeling that he was kind of still trapped in his life of 20 years ago. He looks quite fragile, but at times his mischievous side will came out. Like how he just kicked that Ms. Jang's son. I really like how BJE gave him a painting on how the hotel looked in around 90's. I think he might want to redevelop the hotel but without losing it essence and to preserve the memory of his late mother. 

What's very attractive from BJE character for me so far is how knowledgeable she is, clearly the benefit of having to remember her past life well. I can see how he will be more and more attracted to her. 

I think I prefer that he will be kept in the dark for a while about her real identity @Tofu, it's also hard to separate between BJE and YJW anyway. So I think in the end it doesn't really matter too. 

Lastly, I really like the height gap between them. SHS is really tall, and it's interesting with ABH she looks tiny in comparison.

What do you think of episode 2 @Min86?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

What do you think of episode 2 @Min86?

I watched the ep and I can't believe how fast it went for me. Like, I was so hooked!!!

The whole ep felt packed with so many important things, I had to rewatch it though. JE finding out about her little sister and the ending too brought me tears of joy/amazement at how important those moment were.

22 hours ago, Tofu said:

The actress who plays the young Ban Ji Eum is super adorable! I can't help but smile when she's on screen especially when she tells him to marry her.

She's the cutest!! And wow, her talent! Definitely loved her asking him to marry her!

And this exchange: 

JE: “Didn’t I grow up to be pretty?”

SH: “You grew up to be just as weird as you were back then”

had me :duckhearts: and also :lmao2:

So, since I haven't read the webtoon I must say...I am hating SeoHa's dad very much and that horrible woman he has by his side too. Hope to see more of that too.

And does anyone else thinks that maybe the reason why little sister seem so interested in SH is because of his connection to her lost sister? I really hope she's not really into him. Otherwise that'd be a little weird for all of them later...if they at some point find out JE secret.

Let's wait and see what next weekend brings! 

Ps: I took a break from kdramas last year, but this drama, King The Land and the weekend drama got me started again lol.

Have a nice week, chingus!!! 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, Min86 said:

So, since I haven't read the webtoon I must say..

I started reading the webtoon, and they elaborate more on SH and JW childhood story. The art is super pretty, it had my approval -> I'm quite picky with webtoon art. I like that in webtoon the young JW felt that being with SH make her become a trully kid at heart and not someone who had endure multiple past life tribulation. So they will just sitting together quietly and reading the book at the attic, and she said he's a quiet boy, so she enjoyed being with him. I think SH character is quite introvert ? So it already showed since the childhood too. I think I'm often drawn to quiet, introvert and reserved male lead like Im Si Wan in SS @Tofu

But I will just reading the webtoon slowly, so it doesn't give me spoiler of the drama. 

• Like 2