See You In My 19th Life 이번 생도 잘 부탁해 [2023]

I've nothing to complain.I m sure this is not my biased thought too.Coming in without reading the webToon, it was pleasantly surprising that the plot wasn’t complicated to follow.MAny book-to-tv or book-to-film adaptions over the years have struggled to fit volumes of books within the confines of a few episodes or films but See YOU In My 19th Life does a great job of setting a steady pace while moving the storyline along in a way that makes us want to see more. What happened to the other driver involvDd in BAn Ji Eun  car crash in her 18th life. thAnk you please update more @wink_ Waiting for your updAtes.

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

tvN released a pile of images cut scenes and a highlight teaser ahead of the episode “See You In My 19th Life” 

Fz-Rhy-Xya-UAARDFh.jpg

Fz-Rhy-Xsa-UAM0-DJl.jpg

Fz-Rhy-Xra-YAIl9-E2.jpg

Spoiler

Fz-Rhy-Xsac-AEL9-SD.jpg

Spoiler

https://tvn.cjenm.com/

Edited by wink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-2adf7facba0c60ce2636b99fba4d17e5-

“See You In My 19th Life” dive into a fantasy world has finally progress further • teaser trailer

• Heart Eyes 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

The ending scene with Ban Ji Eum when she was imagining her mom recognizing her was so sad. I teared up watching that because how painful must it have been for her to watch all the people she loved not know it's her. :letalQQ:

• Like 3

See-You-in-My-19th-Life-Episode-4-1068x6

Netflix

a peek at the truth of what’s behind the scenes of
“See You In My 19th Life” • images cut

On 6/18/2023 at 6:56 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Summon @LaLa, any idea what they're doing here ? Haha.. so lively...

sorry for the late reply.. I think they're doing a promotion for the drama when they have to do some action in some sentences that have been set up by the production.. From the caption, both SHS and ABH don't want to lose against each other while doing the drama promotional sentences that make the competition between the two was fun and energetic somehow..

I have read the webtoon and watched the drama until episode 4.. There are many things that they add and different from the webtoon, but then it's expected since this is an adaptation... But because we see the original author of the webtoon seems to be the part of the drama production, it can be saved to say that maybe it's something that the author wanted to add but couldn't happen when she/he originally intended? Like the mysterious girl who is changing the flower in the hotel's lobby.. I think that's Seo Ha's mom incarnation.. but could she also remember her past lives? If yes then how they gonna reveal the reason behind the reincarnation like what they did in webtoon I wonder..

Because this is a 12 episodes, I think the plot will move fast to cover a lot of things.. I'll have to see in the upcoming episodes..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Anyone watched the  5th episode already?

Spoiler

Did she really tell her sister?!?! I can't!! Wasn't expecting it, and especially not right now! 

And, what's up with the niece? will her niece die?!

This drama has me feeling all the feelings! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I like how SH explained to CW why he's been avoiding her. Because he feels they're sister and have similarity. This explained why I felt there is always some tension between them. I hope to see more interaction between CW and Mr Ha, as so far it's hard to imagine them as couple as of now. 

@Min86 The sisterhood story is also quite appealing on its own. It must be so sad & shocking for CW to saw JE finding the dolls and the height measurement. I actually hope JE will come clean to her, so she can fully become her ally. 

6 hours ago, LaLa said:

There are many things that they add and different from the webtoon, but then it's expected since this is an adaptation... But because we see the original author of the webtoon seems to be the part of the drama production, it can be saved to say that maybe it's something that the author wanted to add but couldn't happen when she/he originally intended?

I enjoyed both drama and webtoon, and like what we've been discussing, it felt like JE character is much more cheeky & lively here compare to the webtoon counterpart. But the recent episode I felt JE a little calmer now. I have a feeling she might be pulling back, if she felt she endangered SH - from the dialogue that she said she scared the most of him. 

And I think the dance in the beach have send everyone crazy. It's so lovely! See how gentle he hold her hand! 

20230702-172006.png

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 1 month later...

I just started this yesterday... Now on ep.4. Didn't expect to be tearing for each episode. Especially when her 18th-life mother discovered her in front of the big house... I couldn't stop my tears flowing, until.... hahahaaaa.... got trolled big time, but it was still a great scene.

I don't quite like the introduction of the "exorcist"(?) though. I kinda wish this is just simply a fantasy story, but we'll see how that played out. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love