3rd Anniversary - Drama Quiz

stroppyse

Random Drama Quiz

Yes, it's quiz time!  We haven't had one in awhile, but thought it would be fun to do one as part of our 3rd Anniversary Celebrations. There is no overarching theme this time. And, you don't have to comb through the forums. It's a straight up quiz, answer as many as you can. There are 9 questions in total, though a number of them do have bonus points. For numbers 4 and 8, you have to tell me in your answers that you named them without looking them up in order to get the extra points.

Each question is worth 10 points regardless of how many parts there are. Extra points are indicated in the questions. Answer key will be released on August 22 and points will be awarded then as well.

Please put your answers in spoilers! If your answers aren't in spoilers, your whole post will be removed!

1. Name a drama where the characters Jan Di and Jun Pyo are a couple (or potentially a couple). Additional 20 points for naming a 2nd drama.

2. What do Feng Teng and Xiao Nai have in common?

3. Name the actor who played the character Choi Yoon, and the drama that he was in. Additional 20 points for naming the drama where the character cameo-ed (played by the same actor as in the drama).

4. Name 3 zombie dramas released in the past 3 years. Additional 10 pts if you were able to do it without looking them up.

5. What was Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun’s “wedding” picture?

6. What types of games do spades, clubs, diamonds, and hearts represent in the parallel world? Name the drama that depicts this world.

7. Name a romance which started as a one sided crush during school years, only for the OTP to later become a married couple. Additional 20 pts if you can name a kdrama, cdrama, and j-dorama with this theme.

8. Name 3 time slip dramas released in the past 3 years. Additional 10 pts if you were able to do it without looking them up.

9. Who are the triumvirate of Mountain God of Baekdudagan, Western Mountain God, and Northern Mountain God, and which drama are they together in?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
Spoiler

1. Boys over Flowers

2. Both a game company CEO? I didn't complete Love O2O lols

3. The Guest - Ok I admitted I googling, I have no idea who is this, only know Chi Yul lols

4. All of Us Are Dead, Happiness, I actually not a fan of zombie lols..

5. Their student time school picture? Gosh I forgot...

6.:BulbaConfused: sorry what 😅

7. A Love So Beautiful (this have C and K version lols)

Itazura Na Kiss (this have T and K version)

8. Love in A Loop (c version of Feel Good To Die), Reset (c drama), Reborn Rich ? I'm googling because I forgot the title lols

9. Tale of Nine Tailed, duh thanks google...

I have to come back later to do some thinking, it's hard 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Spoiler

1. Name a drama where the characters Jan Di and Jun Pyo are a couple (or potentially a couple). Additional 20 points for naming a 2nd drama.

Answer: Boys Over Flower. But you're kidding, there's another drama with these character name?

Answer: Cdrama is the death of me.:Rip:

3. Name the actor who played the character Choi Yoon, and the drama that he was in. Additional 20 points for naming the drama where the character cameo-ed (played by the same actor as in the drama).

Answer: :idk:

4. Name 3 zombie dramas released in the past 3 years. Additional 10 pts if you were able to do it without looking them up.

Answer: All of Us Are Dead, Happiness, Kingdom 2.

Answer: High school photo of Sae Bom and Yi Hyun and Sae Bom was in handcuffs.

6. What types of games do spades, clubs, diamonds, and hearts represent in the parallel world? Name the drama that depicts this world.

Answer: Can't remember the game but think the drama is Alice in Borderland.

7. Name a romance which started as a one sided crush during school years, only for the OTP to later become a married couple. Additional 20 pts if you can name a kdrama, cdrama, and j-dorama with this theme.

Answer: A Playful Kiss (kdrama), It Started with a Kiss (cdrama), Itazura na Kiss (jdorama) ← I'm being cheeky😆

In case, ISWAK doesn't count, Hidden Love (cdrama) and Happiness (kdrama).

8. Name 3 time slip dramas released in the past 3 years. Additional 10 pts if you were able to do it without looking them up.

Answer: Tales of the Nine-Tailed 1938, Tomorrow, Grid, Reborn Rich, Reset.

P.S. Not sure if Tomorrow and Reborn Rich count. Tomorrow time-travelled in one episode. Reborn Rich, not sure if he dreamt or time travelled...:pandascared: (still was a good drama)

9. Who are the triumvirate of Mountain God of Baekdudagan, Western Mountain God, and Northern Mountain God, and which drama are they together in?

Answer: Lee Yeon (Lee Dong Wook), Cheon Mu Young (Ryu Kyung Soo), Ryu Hong Joo (Kim So Yeon) in Tales of the Nine-Tailed 1938.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3

Incomplete now. Will come back to add if I can recall the answer.

Spoiler

~ ~ Boys Over Flowers and the current airing My Gold My Jade (Apple of My Eye)

~ ~ They're both handsome? LOL... They're both handsome CEO? LOL...

~ ~ Kim Jae Wook in The Guest. Cameo in God's Quiz: Reboot 

~ ~ Zombie Detective; Happiness; ???

(I did look up the release year to make sure they're within the past 3 years. Lost track of time when watching dramas) 

~ ~ A picture they took while in high school.

~ ~ Survival Game. Alice in Borderland.

~ ~ It Started With A Kiss? This one has a lot of country versions, do they count? LOL...

~ ~ Again My Life; Reborn Rich; See You in My 19th Life (not sure whether these qualify as time slip dramas or not)

~ ~ Lee Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) - Ryu Hong Joo (Kim So Yeon) - Cheon Moo Yeong (Ryu Kyung Soo) in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 (I didn't watch this drama though, only the first season, unfinished too, lol)

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

What??? ahahahah 

Oh this is not easy. 

Spoiler

1. Boys Over Flowers

4. All of Us Are Dead, Happiness , Dark Hole , Zombie Detective ( definitely knew these without looking :D)

5. Their high school picture

7. c-drama - Hidden Love, k-drama - Reply 1997, j-drama - ??

8. Miraculous Brothers, Sisyphus the Myth, Reborn Rich. ( I watched all :laugh:)

9. Lee Yeon, Cheon Moo Young, and Ryu Hong Joo in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Lets see how much I remember!

Spoiler

Boys Over Flowers

Based on books written by the same author; in the books they also play the same video game and work together

No clue without googling....

Reply 1998 (kdrama), Itazura na Kiss (Jdorama), Put your Head on my Shoulder (cdrama), Hidden love (cdrama)

Named without looking up: 0

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

Answering some now and will answer the rest later. 

Spoiler

1. Name a drama where the characters Jan Di and Jun Pyo are a couple (or potentially a couple). Additional 20 points for naming a 2nd drama. Boys Over Flowers

2. What do Feng Teng and Xiao Nai have in common? Is this a reference to LoveO2O because I have no idea since I did not watch that drama. LOL!

3. Name the actor who played the character Choi Yoon, and the drama that he was in. Additional 20 points for naming the drama where the character cameo-ed (played by the same actor as in the drama). Kim Jae Wook in The Guest

5. What was Yoon Sae Bom and Jung Yi Hyun’s “wedding” picture? HAHAHAHA!! I never watched Happiness, so I have no idea. 

9. Who are the triumvirate of Mountain God of Baekdudagan, Western Mountain God, and Northern Mountain God, and which drama are they together in? Lee Yeon, Hong Joo, and Moo Young. They were in Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 together. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1