Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마요 [2021]

SF9’s Rowoon And Won Jin Ah Become Distant From Each Other In “She Would Never Know”

Ev7oMUsXYAUahe5?format=jpg&name=large

JTBC’s “She Would Never Know” shared a glimpse of SF9’s Rowoon and Won Jin Ah’s awkward reunion in the upcoming episode!

“She Would Never Know” is a drama about the complicated office romance between two co-workers on the marketing team for a cosmetics brand called Klar. Won Jin Ah stars as the perfectionist Yoon Song Ah, while Rowoon plays her dashing younger colleague Chae Hyun Seung.

Spoilers

Previously, Yoon Song Ah moved to Europe for work, and she returned to Korea after three years. Unfortunately, many things changed, including the attitude of Chae Hyun Seung. She tried to approach him, but he turned his back to her, signaling a problem in their relationship.

In the first set of stills, Yoon Song Ah and Chae Hyun Seung have an awkward reunion. Yoon Song Ah is directed to a waiting room, which happens to be where he is. Yoon Song Ah sits awkwardly in her seat, and Chae Hyun Seung just gives her a polite smile that is void of any tender emotions. The two remain physically and emotionally distant, leaving viewers to speculate about their love life. In addition, Yoo Jae Kyung (Yang Jo Ah), Ahn Yoo Sun (Kim Han Na), and Kang Soo Mi (Kim Hye In) come together with serious expressions as they try to guess what happened between the couple.

Ev7kryGVcAAEOiW?format=jpg&name=large

Ev7oMUsWQAMT0xQ?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ev7kryLVoAM3tr3?format=jpg&name=large

she-would-never-know-5.jpg

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1

New stills ~ so prettyyyy :wow:

Ev8aK7eU8AE8bkg?format=jpg&name=large

The next set of photos show a drunk and disoriented Yoon Song Ah. She has always been thorough and organized, so it is odd to see her so vulnerable and confused. Chae Hyun Seung gazes at her with mixed feelings. If this was three years ago, he would’ve quickly picked her up and taken care of her, but now, he keeps his distant from her. Yoon Song Ah stumbles, and although Chae Hyun Seung is quick to catch her, he only helps her as a colleague. Viewers are looking forward to finding out why Chae Hyun Seung is drawing a firm line between them.

Ev8aK7gUcAI6Ywn?format=jpg&name=largeEv8aK7wUYAQOiaO?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ev8aK7uVoAUIlCl?format=jpg&name=large

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 16 Finale Preview

Awwwww... we'll get our happy ending. Hahaha but it's still nice to see that Song Ah will make the effort to win Hyun Seung back although it's a sure thing she will, it is still nice to see the process of her getting there.

And oh, I spotted one more bedroom scene! But why Song Ah is the one showing more skin than Hyun Seung? :mad: PD-nim!!! Jjinja!!! It's the finale... let me and @abs-oluteM have our topless Rowoon for goodness sake! Else @abs-oluteM will forget Rowoon soon with the amount of Oppas in her harem! :cry:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1

I am two thirds done but honestly Rowoon was really so hot when he was being aloof and distant. :GrowDerp:

But can I say,  she really does not deserve him especially when he keeps making all the effort and he never gets mad at her. She broke it off because she felt guilty that she couldn't put in the same amount of effort to make it work. ...I confess I was a bit mad. But anyhow that bus stop scene did move me. I guess she realised she gave up something very precious. Honestly, when he came to her at the bus stop , I was quite teary-eyed. Please find us a Hyun Seung-shi...this guy I swear does not exist IRL

I am little bit disappointed with no shirtless scene @mademoiselle...don't worry I won't forget him - I will continue to follow his career.  My mum saw me watching , and she agrees he is very handsome . LOL! 

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Episode 15 Thoughts

I can't believe this will be my second last input for this drama. :letalQQ: Anyway... let's go! I think the show is doing an excellent job addressing each character's or couple's storyline. I think finale the show will give us a proper "ending" for them.

We know that Ji Seung and Jae Woon are preparing a new home as they will soon to marry. Rather than saying yes to everything Ji Seung like he used to, the couple is now in the relationship where Jae Woon gets upset and even sulk. LOL. So cute! It was also nice that Hyun Seung has a drink with Jae Woon and confides in him about Song Ah.

Hyo Joo is doing well (not that I care) but at least she's no longer bitchy. It seems like she's still not over Jae Shin and it also looks like there may be a chance of them possibly get back together. I hope not. It'll be better they just stay friends. Haraboji wouldn't approve anyway.

That leaves Yeon Seung and Woo Hyun. I was happy to see Woo Hyun become more animated and bubbly. I nearly burst out crying when Ha Eun tells Woo Hyun about her friend's parents getting a divorce. At this point the drama isn't clear on the status of their relationship, however, it looks like they stayed married and now Yeon Seung is the one thinking perhaps they should divorce...? At least Yeon Seung's career has kicked off, so she has something to take her minds off and rely on even if the finale ends with her and Woo Hyun separating. I am still holding on to that 1% of hope especially seeing he seems to be more open and happier.

As for Song Ah and Hyun Seung... I'm not at all surprise that was how they eventually broke up. And true @abs-oluteM Hyun Seung doesn't exist in real life. There's no way a person can be this understanding. I think perhaps him taking it in all the time added more burden on Song Ah, tripling that guilt. I do question if Hyun Seung gets upset once a blue moon at her, would it have changed the situation..? I still think it doesn't. And as we predictable she eventually realises she loves him more than the job. A-ha! She would never know this if she didn't go to EU (omg, finally the title has a relation to the story now hahahaha!).

By the way, I was swearing *&)(*&*&#^$^&#$ when the Manager asked Song Ah to cancel her annual leave! WTF! I'd flip table if my boss tells me to cancel my leave the very last minute! Plus who's gonna pay for Hyun Seung's penalty for last minute ticket cancellation?

That bus stop scene @abs-oluteM there was so much feels coming out of it. Not just the bus stop scene, but also the elevator scene and the scene where Song Ah notices Hyun Seung is feeling unwell. I love it when drama can use subtlety and nuisance acting to push the emotions to the max and move the viewers.

EDIT: Rowoon is very very handsome in this episode! Such a treat!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I'll be honest, I was hoping to see Rowoon shed some tears here. And then I was hoping to see a flashback of him having a hard time with the break up. LOLLL. Not because I want more angsty, I just wanted to see how Rowoon acted it out.

This was nicely written! I think it eases Hyun Seung's doubt on Song Ah's heart a little and we see that he found her adorable still. It was an "awwww" moment even though I half-expected this might happen when the team was talking about the 6 yrs couple story.

• Haha 1

@mademoiselle Sobs...finale week. This drama is like comfort food for me &  have enjoyed it very much. It is has been a sweet ride. The romance had a good pace and even how they broke up made sense - as in realistically juggling career and long distance is not easy .  We will of course get our happy ending. I like that he asked her at the end to win him over. He's right, she needs to show some effort & sincerity! 

I was also quite surprised by Yeon Sung & her husband's status. Think they stayed together for Ha Eun , and because she promised to be his support system. But there's a level unfairness to her because she isn't getting the better end of the bargain. She's discovered her passion & is making a career out of it but I think she seems not as happy as he is. I hope it works out for them in a way that would be fair to her.  

Oh I just wish we had a bit more of Ji Seung & JW...they're so cute...he's the one that is sulking ! Lol! Glad that they will  be getting married. 

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Sobs...finale week. This drama is like comfort food for me &  have enjoyed it very much. It is has been a sweet ride. The romance had a good pace and even how they broke up made sense - as in realistically juggling career and long distance is not easy .  We will of course get our happy ending. I like that he asked her at the end to win him over. He's right, she needs to show some effort & sincerity! 

Same... sobs at the finale week. I'd love to have a special episode or something. LOL, he looks arrogant in that last scene and even uses Chae Song Ah instead of sunbae or gwajang-nim. My man means business! :wow:

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I was also quite surprised by Yeon Sung & her husband's status. Think they stayed together for Ha Eun , and because she promised to be his support system. But there's a level unfairness to her because she isn't getting the better end of the bargain. She's discovered her passion & is making a career out of it but I think she seems not as happy as he is. I hope it works out for them in a way that would be fair to her. 

True. But why do I feel that he might be asking her to stay with him when he asked her to go on a trip with him? I don't think he was thinking of a break up when he asked her...?

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh I just wish we had a bit more of Ji Seung & JW...they're so cute...he's the one that is sulking ! Lol! Glad that they will  be getting married.

Maybe we will get a wedding scene in the finale for them.

• Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I am pretty sure the above scene, the location is the same with the one in Goblin (where GY & KGE had their meal in Canada lol).

I thought the same ! Lol! Do you know which is the OST they used for the scene at the bus stop when she was drunk? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I thought the same ! Lol! Do you know which is the OST they used for the scene at the bus stop when she was drunk? 

An unreleased OST. Not sure if this would be included in the full OST album. The news did not mention this. I'll see from the raw video file after work if I could find it :D This is a nice song.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Tbh, I didn’t enjoy the first half of ep.15... I feel that the break up is so lame. Guy is already there to see you, make good use of it. Why always so worried about being a burden... I am sorry but I realized I am not liking the character setup of YSA although I can understand her ambition in building her career. Or maybe I was watching in a hurry that I wasn’t savoring the moments properly. Just that the “accidental” and awkward meetings at the office were a bit too often. 

Apart from the OTP scenes, I did enjoy everything else shown though. Most surprisingly is YS’s arc with her husband. I was surprised they’re still together and I do hope the husband finally made up his mind what he wants for himself and for his family. Also wishing JS and HJ a new beginning if it’s at all possible. She’s turned into a much better person now. I’m glad. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

She cried a river too (which made it even more realistic). Look at the pillow, LOLLL. This child actress has made a strong impression. Will be watching out for her future works and watch her grow (like how Kim So Hyun them all do).

I'm going to saviour the moment and do my thoughts tomorrow.

---

ahahaha Ha Eun

158362638-432128624727575-79347185727705

Spoiler

158760184-269523267876900-53478611249045158069422-343125623693991-40924122311736

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

A lot of things are going through my mind but I know for a fact that I will miss this show. It wrapped up really nicely. They gave us a happy ending for our main leads that was perfect. Some shows do injustice to the romance by dragging things out & not giving enough sweet scenes towards the end. Here we had it all..sweet deep kisses, a bed scene ( though I am still salty about Rowoon's lack of skin exposure ) and a wedding...I cannot ask for more . Song Ah made sincere effort to show that she wasn't going to take HS for granted , and I am happy that we got to see the relationship finally balancing out - she wants him as much as he wants her.  And that is what that matters most. 

EwCos6iVkAolY7I?format=jpg&name=large

No doubt the divorce for the 2nd sis and her hubby broke my heart - compounded further by the tears of Ha Eun. Yes @mademoiselle what a gifted actress. She will go far that little girl. I was also glad that they did not have Jae Shin and HJ reunite but instead gave a proper closure - HJ has grown , she is not that spoilt clingy woman that we were introduced to. She realised that what she had for JS was nothing but a one sided unhealthy obsession. Yes, time to move on. Also I was glad that they did not forget  JS and JW - I was actually quite moved. JS is such a good friend & I am glad that JW made the effort to reconcile.

One of the things that I had hoped to see more was really Ji Seung and Jae Won . I had never doubted a happy ending for the two ...but was pleasantly surprised that he was proposed too .  Nice one!

EwCos6iVkAgtoZ-?format=jpg&name=large

And finally this scene... hmmm @mademoiselle don't you wish now that you can sit on his lap like this ...

xnz4L7C.png

Looking forward to your final thoughts @ktcjdrama @Merry_Shai @Noonapau @cherrhys88

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2