Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마요 [2021]

Actually, I wonder what is it that caused the break-up. The look that RoWoon gave her at the end was somewhat one of anger as if he has been betrayed. It cannot be so simple as she neglected him, can it?

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

9 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Actually, I wonder what is it that caused the break-up. The look that RoWoon gave her at the end was somewhat one of anger as if he has been betrayed. It cannot be so simple as she neglected him, can it?

I'm wondering if it got so hard (or busy) that she suggested break-up with him. He obviously wouldn't be the first to mention that and is willing to try (which is what the whole show had been, him putting her first). She did promise she would try hard to make it work, so maybe it was too much one-sided. It has to be something quite hurtful and impactful for him to look so determined that he is "not turning" back.

• Insightful 1

Quick thoughts on ep.13

- I almost choked when HaEun comforted her mother before bedtime. This girl can sense something is off with her mum and just said the right thing. 
- so is HE’s father still in denial or tired of denying or just a weak person, that he thought divorcing YS is the way to give her ease of mind?

- I still don’t know why HJ is so adamant about being with JS. She even doesn’t care about losing her inheritance than losing JS? Really? Then she should just be a normal regular girl, then maybe JS wouldn’t feel such a burden to be with her and may actually sees her differently...?

- I am quite surprised about the ending of ep.13, I thought HS will give his blessing and SA will not want to go. I based my guess on the thoughts that went through their minds. 
- and yes, did the editor misplaced some scenes in his editing room because ep.13 and 12 not connecting....???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Err... what’s with the ending of ep.14?? Argh, I am too tired to think. 
3 years is SUCH! a big time jump and what will happen to our little Ha Eun? Big sis and big bro story? Don’t tell me they’re married already in next episode. If not, then why even wait 3 years.... 

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

- I am quite surprised about the ending of ep.13, I thought HS will give his blessing and SA will not want to go. I based my guess on the thoughts that went through their minds. 
- and yes, did the editor misplaced some scenes in his editing room because ep.13 and 12 not connecting....???

I'm surprised too because I thought he was thinking long and hard, and preparing himself to let her go. Instead he asked her not to go. I guess this is his real thought and was truly being honest with how he feels.

Ahahahaha yeah, beginning of ep13 was a let down for me. PD-nim is protective and wouldn't let @abs-oluteM & I take a glimpse at Hyun Seung's abs. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Any info where this place is? It looks fun. I want to go and make!

I hadn't come across this being mentioned on SNS. I'll tag @bluepebbles coz she often post filming locations in drama thread.

Hi @bluepebbles, this is the scene. ktcjdrama wants to know where this place is where they make rings together. If you come across it, please let her know. Thank you in advance. :taebtsthanks:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
On 3/4/2021 at 7:57 PM, mademoiselle said:

I hadn't come across this being mentioned on SNS. I'll tag @bluepebbles coz she often post filming locations in drama thread.

Hi @bluepebbles, this is the scene. ktcjdrama wants to know where this place is where they make rings together. If you come across it, please let her know. Thank you in advance. :taebtsthanks:

The place where they created their personalized rings was filmed in Ring University 

ab394ac6221b122f97256892a3481d74.png

There are few branches to choose from, but based on the drama BTS, thanks for the letter tree , they filmed it in Ring Uni Gangnam branch. They also have in Hongdae.

• Thanks 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

I am a bit sad this sweet romance - well sweet till the ending of last week of course - is coming to an end. I am watching a lot of heavy dramas , so I particularly look forward to this one to start off the week in the last 2 months.

What I am hoping to also see besides a good explanation of HS - SA break up , is what happened to the sisters. Did big sis and JW get married? Will we get to see the little niece what with the 3 year time jump...what happened to them as well.  Please wrap up well dear drama. 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

49 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am a bit sad this sweet romance - well sweet till the ending of last week of course - is coming to an end. I am watching a lot of heavy dramas , so I particularly look forward to this one to start off the week in the last 2 months.

What I am hoping to also see besides a good explanation of HS - SA break up , is what happened to the sisters. Did big sis and JW get married? Will we get to see the little niece what with the 3 year time jump...what happened to them as well.  Please wrap up well dear drama. 

True. Sunbae is simple and not over the top. It's pretty light for romance, definitely not as heavy like Brahms. Ok, maybe Hyo Joo and Jae Shin are on the heavier side but their scenes are still consider minimal and doesn't affect our main OTP (or Jae Woon and Ji Seung).

I've to laugh that JTBC did a cut focusing on RW's arms xD

JTBC, we're still waiting for that shower scene LOL. Tsk tsk. I read that RW is friends with PD so I think PD is protecting him. xD

• Haha 1

Episode 15 Pre-release cut

https://tv.naver.com/v/18851814

HS: Did you drink? Gwajang-nim?

SA: Oh, it's Chae Hyun Seung.

HS: Didn't you said you are going home? Why are you like this here?

SA: Why are you only here now? I have missed you so much.

SA (chuckles): No... I was the one who let you go, like a fool.

HS: Let's go. I'll take you home.

SA: Sorry. I'm sorry. For still liking you. I'm really sorry.

Nicely done this scene. Hyun Seung couldn't let Song Ah just sit there in the cold. He hesitated for many times but still wakes her up. She's drunk. She said the same thing Hyun Seung said to her before when he was drunk.

Ev6zgofVEAAdwvn?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Hyun Seung looks absolutely handsome here. Excuse the swooning.

Ev6zglzVoAMWhrS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

As Hyun Seung picks her up, she apologises "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for still liking you. I'm really sorry."

Feelssssssssssssss, in a good way.

Sorry, @abs-oluteM I'm loving this. Hahahahahaha

@ktcjdrama @cherrhys88 @Noonapau

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Clapping Hands 1