Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마요 [2021]

BTS

This looks so cute. I've to wait till later to be able to watch! @abs-oluteM

@Noonapau

@ktcjdrama

Edit: Oh wow, this BTS is like THE CUTEST! I love the bit Ha Eun hiding inside Rowoon's coat. Her sitting on Rowoon's lap. She's TOTALLY enjoying the love from Rowoon. Wouldn't mind a soul-switching incident happening with her RIGHT THEN & THERE. Rowoon even taught her acting.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

So this must be what she said Rowoon raised her up high in the interview

img.gif

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu @JenL @Chocolate You guys have to check out the BTS I posted above even if you're not watching the drama. I'm so jealousssss I wanna be this lil' girl.

@Chocolate *Throws 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 at Rowoon because it is Chap Go Meh today!!!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Awww, I just watched that BTS and the kid is cuuuute :wow:

She's also the kid that played little Lala/Rara in DDSSLLS. Man, I swear child actors are so lucky. All the handsome oppas are always charmed by them on set and they get to be THE closest to them :smug:

• Heart Eyes 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

21 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, I only want to throw at one man but he is taken 😭😂

These korean actors mostly look so good in a black turtleneck 🤩

Happy Chap Go Meh!

That's why you should start looking for new Oppa. This Oppa doesn't offer anymore fantasy coz he's no longer available. 😝

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle this young actress when she grows up will be so grateful she got to be lifted this way. . She’s a cute lil girl . Her expressions are natural too.  

The editor of this site chose it as the most romantic scene this week ,  that back hug ( potential bed scene :pandacool:)  

https://www.kpopmap.com/weekly-romance-pick-sf9-rowoon-doesnt-want-to-let-won-jinah-go-back-home-in-she-would-never-know/

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Ok remember when I was all excited for this drama then suddenly I forget that it started & I look up and I'm literal weeks behind. So what do I do? Reactivate my VIP status on iQiyi and binge the show for like 2 days to catch up and man am I glad I did. Now I'm sitting here wondering what I should do since I'm all caught up...hmm... 

Well for starters, I knew I'd love Rowoon & Won Jin Ah have amazing chemistry and I am glad I was not wrong. These two have done an amazing job, I really have to commend them on bringing these characters to life. 

I have a lot to say about the plot & certain characters, but that's gonna be an entire page and I'm sure everyone has discussed this all in depth lol 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
14 minutes ago, Merry_Shai said:

Ok remember when I was all excited for this drama then suddenly I forget that it started & I look up and I'm literal weeks behind. So what do I do? Reactivate my VIP status on iQiyi and binge the show for like 2 days to catch up and man am I glad I did. Now I'm sitting here wondering what I should do since I'm all caught up...hmm... 

Well for starters, I knew I'd love Rowoon & Won Jin Ah have amazing chemistry and I am glad I was not wrong. These two have done an amazing job, I really have to commend them on bringing these characters to life. 

I have a lot to say about the plot & certain characters, but that's gonna be an entire page and I'm sure everyone has discussed this all in depth lol 

Yay , glad you're watching this. Whose your favourite and least favourite character?

@mademoiselle they are really pushing all the BTS . Almost a new one every day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

they are really pushing all the BTS . Almost a new one every day!

Yeah, they've been releasing about 4-5 BTS since the first week. If I didn't miss any, there are a total of 24 released (I've been updating them onto the first page too).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yay , glad you're watching this. Whose your favourite and least favourite character?

@mademoiselle they are really pushing all the BTS . Almost a new one every day!

Favorite character is hard, aside from the main couple I really enjoy the Chae siblings and their continued support for one another. I smile ear to ear when they have scenes together, all of them have the cutest relationship. I also like the KLAR team's familyship, it really was evident when Song Ah was being talked about by others. They always come through for one another. 

Least favorite? Tie between Jae Shin, Hyo Joo, & the grandpa....probably mostly grandpa because he's way too harsh & it's upsetting how he looks down on everyone and ultimately doesn't value those around him even family (I want to know why he disowned Jae Woon & Hyo Joo's parents). Hyo Joo uses disgusting manipulation tactics to get what she wants & obviously failed with Jae Shin, but I actually am curious as to why she loves Jae Shin so much & how she became so attached. Jae Shin is obvious since he was truly selfish in his need to keep Song Ah around in the life he knowingly created, she didn't deserve to be kept in the dark about what he was doing as he gave her no options. I do feel sorry that he's had such a hard life & I get it to an extent, but never drag others down with you. I'm glad he did apologize though, that closed his chapter with her.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
Just now, mademoiselle said:

My Superman!!!

I know you're still imagining if will carry you like this ! :cool: Those are very nice HD stills. 

17 hours ago, Noonapau said:

Do you know how much willpower it takes a guy to walk away from his girlfriend and leave her with her ex. 

HS has definitely matured

Agreed. I love his arc- he wasn't bad person to begin with but initially he was impatient especially in the way he exposed JS's real face to Song A. I know he got some flak for it from some viewers . But slowly over time , he learned to back off and give space . 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1