Song Requests for Soju

stroppyse

After the recent weeks of being serenaded by our Fearless Leader @Soju to encourage us on our progress and the spirited performance at the Launch Party, I thought we could make requests for more songs for @Soju to sing for us!

The songs can be ones that you've already heard @Soju sing, or songs that you want @Soju to serenade us with in the future.

So, my picks are:

Barbie Girl by Aqua - JangHaven's (un)official anthem - either as a solo or in duet with @CamelKnight!

Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

New Rules by Dua Lipa

What songs would you like to request @Soju sing for us???

• Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
5 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

@Darkarcana we only have 2 male members. Sorry. On behalf of @Soju I'm going to have to decline. We'd need 5 members for that, and female too. So I guess this one is for @stroppyse and friends :P 

Maybe you can join in the singing :love:and find someone else :cool:drag a fellow to your crew

• Haha 5

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

4 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

@Darkarcana we only have 2 male members. Sorry. On behalf of @Soju I'm going to have to decline. We'd need 5 members for that, and female too. So I guess this one is for @stroppyse and friends :P 

Yes, but surely such capable fellows like you and @Soju are more than capable of covering five simple parts?  I think your fans would be ecstatic that you did.  :smile:

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1