You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

5 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Did JJ really think that YT would be at the reunion? She would sorta know that he's not the most social in his adult years, no? Or am I wrong there? He was popular among the boys cos he was quite sporty, and among the girls clearly for his brains and looks. But as an adult he was quite conscious of how financially he wasn't matching up to those expectations. He wasn't active in the class chats, and the others weren't expecting him to turn up either. Why would she think he would get the news that she was going to the reunion?

because she kinda expects from how popular he was, that everyone will always curious to his presence(?) that so after all, even he didn't active in the class chats, they (the classmates) would still call & ask him to come, invite him officially to the reunion. Though I doubt, the reason why he wasn't active not because mainly the financial. Even he is success or something at the moment, he wouldn't be the type that talking so much for that kind of thing (ex-classmate). He is popular but not that president of popularity. He just didn't have much interest on those gossip/remini talks(?) that is Yu Tu on my mind..

5 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Yu Tu knew also by chance that she was going down. Or was it calculated by Pei Pei (resident radio signal receiver) to get the class rep to call him with the info?

And his kiss. Un-yutu-like in behaviour. Though for JJ he started doing many un-yutu-ish things, from speech to action. Was it to make up for all the unsavoury rumours that were spread about her only 2 months ago by (and we guess) Xia Qing? Was it a way of him making good his statement to all that none of those claims were true (including him trying to deflect the rumours that he had rejected her)? 

And a side comment about the translation (on Viu) of their conversation in school where he said he should've tutored her after all - tense errors in the English translation again affects the full appreciation of that scene where Yu Tu was referencing (and reminiscing) past memories with some level of remorse and regret still.

nah Idk about that. Lol it just maybe more like a spontaneous thing from the class rep, because it just rare and bomb.

And also to remember about how YT-JJ also in talks of the class because the rejection rumor rise on surface before, that's make the 'JJ will come' is bomb-er.

THE KARAOKE KISS. THAT PDA FIRST KISS that made me: ARE you Yu Tu?? 👁👄👁 LOL. I haven't read the novel for this part, and I'm kinda curious for the thorough explanation/reasoning on this. But from my impression, you maybe already read that here in the thread, I like how he is kinda having statement of: 'you all stop talking about XQ, JJ becomes my only one, actually'.

I do think it was depressing move + strategic clarifying of him to make up the rumors + how bad XQ thoughts to QJJ + all the talks about rejection issue that made QJJ seems brainless compared to XQ. If that's truly also the reason, I- love that. 💯 Indeed very strategic, like shutting those big mouths in one sweep. Hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

btw, new stills out 🥺🥺

today will be the last day for regular user watch (release of ep. 31-32) ahhhhhhhh huhuhuhuhu

E99GDOvUUActwbq?format=jpg&name=large

E99GDOuUcAEku2L?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E99GDOxVEAY5hNV?format=jpg&name=large

E99GDOxVUAcKeIp?format=jpg&name=large

E99GfyYVIAItP18?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E99GfyWUYAElLIM?format=jpg&name=large

E99GfyZVcAQiZJi?format=jpg&name=large

E99GiB8VkAIazdm?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E99GiB0UcAIqDkZ?format=jpg&name=large

E99GiB3UUAEmclz?format=jpg&name=large

I got these update stills from @mademoiselle twitter fan acc. actually & she knows how I'm into YT so Idk if this is actually original releases (because contains so much of him) or there are also QJJ stills too that I missed 😂😂

&

this is kinda cute update which makes me loving more YAMG?!?? 🥺🥺 CNSA writes true story of 11:12 Yu Tu x Jing Jing ahhh so softtt (refer the story thread in tweets number 2 below)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

11 hours ago, bairama said:

I'm so emotional.

That is just more than confirmation of love. Their reasonings, their.. Feelings ARGHHHHH :heart:

I think Yu Tu has tried very hard to make up for all his mistakes and more. He really meant it when he asked JJ how to calculate where he fell short so that he can show her that he loves her as much if not more. 

Some other random musings I've had:

• Did he drive her car every time she was out of town? In the book, he bought his own car eventually. But in the episode where they first got together then he drove her to the airport, I assumed he had driven her car back to Yixing. But in the next scene when she texts him, he's coming out of the Yixing station. So he drove her car back to her house? But then he also picked her up from the airport in her car... He must've taken the train to her apartment to get her car??

• Zhai Liang and Pei Pei weren't at their wedding!

• Can they be considered to have ended up with their first loves? Hahaha... I tend to think of XQ as a non-event in YT's life, all considered. I would also like to think that with JJ's busy schedule, that ex-bf of hers was also a non-event - afterall, she said they were only together for 6 months. I don't even think she gave as much thought to their LDR as she did with YT. 

• Did anyone else find that in many scenes, JJ's make up was just too white? 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

yes especially when she stood next to YuTu i can see that it isnt a very healthy glow....

6 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

• Did he drive her car every time she was out of town? In the book, he bought his own car eventually. But in the episode where they first got together then he drove her to the airport, I assumed he had driven her car back to Yixing. But in the next scene when she texts him, he's coming out of the Yixing station. So he drove her car back to her house? But then he also picked her up from the airport in her car... He must've taken the train to her apartment to get her car??

no he never got his own car at all....somehow he had been driving JJ's car all the way....however in the book it only show that YuTu got the car when he took JJ to back to their hometown where then only he officially introduce JJ to his mother....in the drama, their first visit back town was already the introductions....and also they took out the part where JJ gave YuTu's mother the clips for her current airing drama as present hahahaha....

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

I think Yu Tu has tried very hard to make up for all his mistakes and more. He really meant it when he asked JJ how to calculate where he fell short so that he can show her that he loves her as much if not more. 

Some other random musings I've had:

• Zhai Liang and Pei Pei weren't at their wedding!

• Can they be considered to have ended up with their first loves? Hahaha... I tend to think of XQ as a non-event in YT's life, all considered. I would also like to think that with JJ's busy schedule, that ex-bf of hers was also a non-event - afterall, she said they were only together for 6 months. I don't even think she gave as much thought to their LDR as she did with YT. 

YESSS very. I felt his sincerity. Kudos, that scene makes me bawl (the hug, the reproposal)

point of their wedding guests, I also didn't find Sister Ling & assistant?? Or I missed it? 

First love really could be, even for Yu Tu. Because again, the reasoning that we talked before (how YT-XQ relationship maybe started) hahahaha

yeah sometimes I find it too white, mannequin shade

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

BTS video on YY as Yu Tu.

I'm not sure if this is "new" or "repost again today" by his agency

I think it is new because it means farewell Yu Tu from YY.

Ahhhhh I like this video so much. Goodies. Found the translation from here (thread):

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

@NiteWalkerFinally got to see the video you posted. So heartwarming. I think Yu Tu is a very heartwarming character. It's certainly one that has grown from the beginning to the end. Feels like a story more about YT than JJ actually. I read Chinese so slowly (the scrolling at the end of the vid was too fast! Hahaha, and @bairama- I can't see on the iPad the translation you shared), but yes, such a warm set of final thoughts from him...

I like the reviews and analysis done by this YouTuber, Tianmi Jun

Trying to find the time to translate this, but am tied up with assessment grading at the moment!

• Heart Eyes 2
21 hours ago, gilaswan said:

and @bairama- I can't see on the iPad the translation you shared), but yes, such a warm set of final thoughts from him...

awh why twitter embed doesn't work for your device yeah

21 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Trying to find the time to translate this, but am tied up with assessment grading at the moment!

based from what you've told me it does really interesting comments there lol. Fighting!

for those who are also missing Yu Tu Jing Jing presence as couple: 

https://youtu.be/IdF2iWQmsQ4

Snapshot-104.png

I zipped their sweet moments into category

#1 his food deliveries

#2 their food-bond

#3 hugs & strokes

#4 THOSE glances (their silent adoration!)

#5 empathy & glory

#6 their domestic (yes, the snippets of ergonomics chair are here)

+

1 epilogue: ultralife (their fun fun energy)

AAAAA hahahahaha

tagging people that might be interested here:

@gilaswan @NiteWalker @ktcjdrama @mademoiselle @themarchioness @40somethingahjumma

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

20 hours ago, bairama said:

for those who are also missing Yu Tu Jing Jing presence as couple: 

Lovely video @bairama! Thanks for making and sharing with us :heart: 

I agree with the others that #3 the hugs is my favorite too. I just love how he buries his head into her as he hugs her :wow:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

ahh thank you all uwuuuu soo mostly fave is really the hug!

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I agree with the others that #3 the hugs is my favorite too. I just love how he buries his head into her as he hugs her :wow:

this is a very @gilaswan too *ahem hahahahahaha

On 9/5/2021 at 5:21 PM, mademoiselle said:

Making clips like this take patience and lotsa rewatch... BRAVOOOO!

LOLOLS yeah to going through dilemma of what scenes to be used is kind of pain, becauseee somehow there are sooo many good frames of them(???) I'm screwed by these twooo. I doubt it is a lot of re-watch because I'm having bit by bit day by day(??) I'm not actually re-watch it. But yeah to pick it, I'm just mostly ogling and smile excessively how beautiful both of them, stopped in the random point & distracted a lot for hyping it or exploring more side of YY/DD and ended up not picking any (especially you know who lah HAHAHAHA)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

Chinese isn't my first language (and regardless of what my government says, it's not my second language nor mother tongue either :lol:), but I've attempted to do a translation of this for @bairama. Translations are based on contextual interpretation of intent (semantic) than word-for-word translations. 

"Analysing the kiss scene of episode 25"

Spoiler

Hello everyone, I'm Tianmi Jun (Sweet Prince)

00:05

Today, I will analyze episode 25 that’s guaranteed to cause sleepless nights

00:09

It’s nothing spectacular; they’re fully clothed still

00:13

But watching it makes you blush and your heart skip a beat

00:16

The script is well written and the direction is on point

00:19

Sparks are flying on screen between the actors

00:21

This modest way of shooting is actually more alluring

00:25

Yu Tu's kissing scene is pure, passionate and beautiful

00:28

He doesn’t exhale carbon dioxide but an aphrodisiac

00:32

Which fills the air

00:34

With imagination

00:35

You can feel your ovaries exploding just looking at him (the idiom she uses is "you can get 2 red bars", which refers to a positive pregnancy test in Chinese pregnancy test kits. I don't know about you, but the test kits we have here have blue markings and "+" indicates pregnancy, so this metaphor stumped me and I had to search it up. So literally, she said that YT is so handsome, you'd get pregnant just looking at him. Hahaha...)

00:38

Mature love is really something

00:41

There was a lot of foreshadowing before this episode

00:44

Both of them had tentatively expressed their feelings to each other

00:46

And it felt natural and comfortable

00:49

After Yu Tu finished reading his letter to Jingjing, he heard her say that

00:53

She had asked her assistant to pack her luggage in the morning and not to come over in the afternoon

00:57

Yu Tu smiled when he heard that

01:00

Because they had returned in the afternoon

01:02

Jingjing did not want her assistant to disturb their time alone

01:06

Then Yu Tu said that he would be proactive in the future

01:09

Although he was not experienced in the area of initiative taking

01:12

And she should tell him if he ever crossed the line

01:15

Each time thereafter, he would always seek her consent

01:19

When they were at the school grounds

01:21

Just after Jingjing agreed to be his girlfriend

01:23

He pulled Jingjing towards him

01:25

But Jingjing quickly covered her mouth with her scarf

01:27

He smiled, just held her hand and walked on

01:30

Just outside the classroom, as he was about to kiss Jingjing

01:34

Jingjing licked her lips before he kissed her

01:37

“I want to stay over tonight, is that too much?”

01:40

Jingjing said, “Not at all. I like it very much, you being this way.”

01:45

After a month of missing each other, Jingjing came back from a business trip

01:49

He suggested that Jingjing go to his house on the grounds of a traffic jam

01:53

But he still waited for her decision, "Where are we going now?"

01:57

He deliberately delayed her while playing games till 12 midnight

02:01

And slept in the guest room

02:03

Yu Tu is a gentleman, even though he said he would be more proactive

02:07

But with every step forward, he seeks Jingjing’s consent

02:10

And is very respectful towards her

02:13

As can be seen from Jingjing’s chat with her girlfriend

02:16

She was also very happy to be staying over at Yu Tu’s

02:19

Sniffing Yu Tu’s scent off his pillow

02:21

Sharing with her girlfriend that she was staying at her boyfriend’s

02:25

And this is a lady’s chat log

02:27

Something you don’t show your boyfriend

02:31

Heart-to-heart chats with your girlfriend

02:33

Popping out of the room in the middle of the night because she couldn’t sleep

02:35

Yu Tu looked at Jingjing in her pajamas and said,

02:39

“Don't run out again, otherwise…”

02:42

He was afraid that he could not restrain himself

02:44

And when he said “otherwise…” his gaze trailed downwards

02:47

Jingjing felt shy, bit her lip and wanted to run off

02:51

Then he smiled and said, "Go to bed"

02:54

It was a hint to her, but he had not gotten her consent

02:58

And so Jingjing returned to the room to read her interview outline

03:02

When he heard that Jingjing was also unable to keep herself calm the night before

03:07

His eyes brightened and he smiled playfully

03:09

He knew that Jingjing had understood his hints

03:12

Looking at Jingjing who was still in her pajamas

03:14

He turned his head, drank water and said, “Translating the research didn’t help much.”

03:18

With all the hints I’ve been dropping, looks like the night before was a real struggle

03:22

With the two of you behaving this way, how will I ever look at another research paper again?

03:26

Next is the game of flirting between adults

03:33

At the end of Jingjing’s event, she had a coat draped over her shoulders

03:37

When she leaned against the wall, the atmosphere immediately changed

03:41

And the air was filled with (sexual) tension

03:44

Jingjing has always behaved like a cute little girl in front of Yu Tu

03:48

She would rest her chin on her hands and look at him

03:50

At their first reunion after more than 10 years

03:53

She chose to wear a pink cardigan after multiple changes

03:56

Paired with a short skirt, she projected a lively and youthful image

03:59

This was the first time the mood changed

04:02

She was in a long, red sexy dress

04:04

Her long, curly locks cascading over her shoulders

04:07

And her bright eyes that would drive him crazy

04:11

Her sexy and seductive, plump red lips

04:13

Her red dress against her fair skin

04:17

Made her look even fairer and more alluring

04:19

Jingjing leaned against the wall

04:21

And asked Yu Tu if he found her particularly pretty

04:24

Sexy and seductive

04:26

She flirtatiously teased and told him his vocabulary was lacking, then tried to walk off casually

04:30

But Yu Tu pulled her back and tugged her coat off

04:34

With this act, both bodies came into close contact with each other

04:38

This stirs your visual senses, and I draw your attention to their hands

04:42

What’s key is the movement of their abdomens as they come together briefly before parting again

04:46

Their eyes flitting quickly downwards, suggesting much

04:50

As Jingjing purses her lips, Yu Tu blinks and remarks,

04:54

“What's it with your fans?

04:56

“Male and female alike, they enjoy calling you their wife.”

04:59

“Are you jealous?”

05:01

The slight lilt in her voice was feathery light

05:05

Followed by a slight tilt in her head as if asking for a kiss

05:08

Who wouldn’t want to kiss her passionately?

05:10

Yu Tu's furrowed brows suddenly relaxed

05:13

His gaze shifted from Jingjing’s mouth to her eyes

05:16

Furtively looking sideways, then back at Jingjing,

05:19

“Not necessarily,”

05:21

Continuing suggestively, "You will come home with me anyway."

05:25

And as background music plays, "Go home with you?"

05:29

Now look at her hands

05:32

Jingjing gently tugs at his sleeve

05:35

"And then?" she asks provocatively

05:38

Yu Tu looks at Jingjing's hand, lost in thought

05:42

Then Jingjing continues, "Watch you translate your paper?"

05:46

Yu Tu blinks quickly, regaining his senses

05:49

What was Yu Tu thinking about?

Spoiler

05:52

They had always kept their distance before

05:55

After agreeing to the relationship, Jingjing went on a business trip

05:58

They kissed a few times, once at their high school class reunion

06:02

In order to have Jingjing leave with him, he kissed her lightly on the lips

06:07

And then outside the classroom after confirming their feelings

06:10

Once more when they went on a date

06:13

And kissed on the boat as a request to refuel

06:15

The fourth time was the kiss in the car after a long time apart

06:19

And if you count the mask kiss, that would be five times they kissed

06:23

He had always acted with restraint, waiting for Jingjing’s consent

06:27

And so he was thinking, was this Jingjing's sign to him?

06:31

After he regained his composure, he looked at Jingjing

06:33

At her slightly innocent but knowing expression

06:37

He knitted his eyebrows slightly and smiled

06:39

He picked up on her hints quickly

06:42

Woman, you’ve ignited a flame, be careful not to burn yourself when playing with fire

06:47

Who could hold up against a girlfriend like Jingjing who was clearly baiting him with passionate desire?

06:51

They reached an understanding and smiled at each other

06:58

The hotel was Jingjing’s arena

07:01

But when they got home, they were in Yu Tu’s court

07:04

What would make a young girl squeal in bed in the dead of night?

07:08

Yu Tu really wanted to devour Jingjing

07:11

His actions were intentional and bold

07:13

There is a sentence in the novel

07:15

“Since being with Yu Tu,

07:17

“Qiao Jingjing realised that while Teacher Yu had a calm and aloof exterior

07:21

“He was wanton in his desires.”

07:25

“Wanton in his desires”

07:27

I got that quite quickly

07:30

As soon as the door closed, it felt like Yu Tu had been craving (her) for a long time

07:33

Giving her a swift tug, followed by Jingjing’s small yelp

07:37

Mature love really gets your blood coursing through your veins

07:41

Yang Yang's kiss scene inspires desire

07:43

I experienced it when he played Xiao Nai, and now it’s even worse.

07:47

Actually the most desirable thing was not the deep kiss

07:49

But the last three (sets of) kisses

07:52

Watch how the director directed this scene

07:54

Say a line, then kiss, then let go

07:58

Look at her and kiss again

08:01

The tension of vague uncertainty was pulled off by the director

08:03

But Yang Yang interpreted and executed it with precision

08:08

And how he held the back of her head, explosive

08:13

For this part, you would have to put on your headphones to watch with sound effects

08:17

The air smells of aphrodisiac

08:20

Don't doubt it, this is the lipstick that was smudged

08:24

How they waste lipstick! Just look at the boat kiss

08:28

Jingjing’s lips look like this at first

08:31

Then look at her lips after

08:34

Look at Yu Tu's lips (and lipstick marks)

08:37

This is the first of its kind I’ve seen in a drama

08:39

Smudged lipstick as part of the scene

08:42

This kiss scene is powerful one

08:44

The right atmosphere has been achieved and the performance is on point

08:48

No need for bare skin, just beautifully shot

08:51

There seemed to be many lines in between, but no words were wasted

Spoiler

08:55

And what’s with “drawing up a new map”?

08:58

An innocent girl like me naturally doesn't understand it

09:02

But for you, I am willing to learn, I am a keen student

09:06

What is important to note is that after Yu Tu mentions the new map

09:09

He gently nuzzles Jingjing’s face with the tip of his nose

09:12

This is a very curious action

09:14

And I can’t help but ponder over it

09:16

What exactly does “new map” mean?

09:19

Surely flirting isn’t something Yu Tu knows to do

09:22

The new map refers to areas that have not yet been explored

09:26

And given the context, it refers to the next step in their relationship

09:29

Up till then, they only kissed and hugged

09:31

Jingjing immediately responds, "I didn't expect you to be such a rogue"

09:35

Mature love is perceptive

09:38

It’s understood even if unfamiliar

09:40

Yu Tu retorts, "I'm talking about the master bedroom"

09:44

Because he had slept in the guest room the night before, while Jingjing slept in the master bedroom

09:47

And therefore the new map refers to

09:50

Them sleeping in a shared master bedroom after having slept in separate rooms

09:54

“Can I? You have been away for too long, I can’t wait any longer.”

09:58

Yu Tu seeks her consent again

10:05

In this warm yet strong embrace

10:07

The temperature in the room seems to have risen

Spoiler

10:10

When Yu Tu lay Jingjing on the bed

10:13

Jingjing is full of nervous expectation 

10:15

Jingjing is basically a noob

10:17

She has all the head knowledge but no experience to speak of

10:21

She’s basically a little white bunny in fox skin

10:24

She teases with the sultry aura of a big star

10:29

But panics after she’s baited the big fish (Yu is a homonymn for “fish”)

10:32

Once in bed, that confidence is gone

10:35

Like a frightened little bunny, clutching tightly onto Yu Tu's lapel

10:40

When trembling and saying "you", there is a feeling of innocence

10:44

With longing eyes staring at each other

10:47

Gazing at Yu Tu's mouth and then back at each other

10:50

Kudos to Reba

Spoiler

10:53

The last bit is the highlight

10:56

Yu Tu suddenly lets go of Jingjing

10:59

That strong feeling of a freefall

11:01

But he catches her again as suddenly

11:03

Pushing the atmosphere to a climax

11:06

From asking the preferred height of the pillow

11:10

To entirely ridding the bed of pillows

11:13

How much have you understood?

11:15

To be able to write + shoot + act, a strong combination

11:19

The male lead didn’t even take off his coat, and the female lead was in a turtle neck blouse

11:23

Yet viewers had blood rushing to their brains

11:27

Hmm~~ This is probably the strength (of the scene)

11:31

This episode has been surreptitiously saved and watched repeatedly by many friends 

11:36

Finally, I leave you with a question in the trailer:

11:40

Why did Yu Tu change his pyjamas twice in a single night?

11:44

A. No air conditioner and it was too hot

11:47

B. He was playing football at home

11:51

C. He was studying biological impacts on genes

11:54

Tick tick tick...ding...

11:57

Write the answer in the comments below, I’ll be waiting

12:01

In order to write this script

12:03

How many times did I have to watch this scene on repeat?

12:06

For the sake of my "hard work"

12:08

Don't forget to like it when you leave

12:10

I'm off to translate a paper now

12:13

I'm Tianmi Jun (Sweet Prince), see you next time

Edited by gilaswan
Updated translation
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
18 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Chinese isn't my first language (and regardless of what my government says, it's not my second language nor mother tongue either :lol:), but I've attempted to do a translation of this for @bairama. Translations are based on contextual interpretation of intent (semantic) than word-for-word translations. (until mark 08:51 mins. will continue later.)

omg I love youuuuuuu, will try to watch it later!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

@gilaswan @ktcjdrama I just read this without the vid due to curiosity. SCREAMING start from this part (/////^ 0 ^\\\\\) which is very :1000: lols:

Spoiler

06:23

He had always acted with restraint, waiting for Jingjing’s consent

06:27

And so he was thinking, was this Jingjing's sign to him?

06:31

After he regained his composure, he looked at Jingjing

06:33

At her slightly innocent but knowing expression

06:37

He knitted his eyebrows slightly and smiled

06:39

He picked up on her hints quickly

06:42

Woman, you’ve ignited a flame, be careful not to burn yourself when playing with fire

06:47

Who could hold up against a girlfriend like Jingjing who was clearly baiting him with passionate desire?

06:51

They reached an understanding and smiled at each other

06:58

The hotel was Jingjing’s arena

07:01

But when they got home, they were in Yu Tu’s court --> I really like how she uses Jingjing's arena vs Yu Tu's court as metaphor AHAHAHA

07:04

What would make a young girl squeal in bed in the dead of night?

07:08

Yu Tu really wanted to devour Jingjing

07:11

His actions were intentional and bold

07:13

There is a sentence in the novel

07:15

“Since being with Yu Tu,

07:17

“Qiao Jingjing realised that while Teacher Yu had a calm and aloof exterior

07:21

“He was wanton in his desires.”

07:25

“Wanton in his desires”

07:27

I got that quite quickly

07:30

As soon as the door closed, it felt like Yu Tu had been craving (her) for a long time

07:33

Giving her a swift tug, followed by Jingjing’s small yelp

07:37

Mature love really gets your blood coursing through your veins

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@gilaswan I cannot agree more with what was said in 11:19... that’s really the power of the scene. 

indeed, this one sets how that scene become legendary in dramaland!! They leave it to viewers for further perspective, yet viewers still feel content because it just beautifully executed.

add: @gilaswan and talk about kiss scenes, I think this one is kinda underrated: their kiss after married. The one in that caddy car. I love the details of him stopped the car in the middle and also the way she pulled his shirt. It makes us 'oooh yeay, they are still that passionate, and better than ever but in kind of peace state' while THAT legendary scene sets fireworks, this one is like an ocean with enough waves. They indeed living an ultralife.

yjk.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S