Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: Silent Evidence 法医秦明之无声的证词 [2021]

300px-Medical_Examiner_Dr._Qin-_Silent_Evidence.jpegChinese title: 法医秦明之无声的证词 / Fa Yi Qin Ming Zhi Wu Sheng De Zheng Ci
English title: Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: The Listener

Genre: Mystery, crime

Episodes: 24

Director: Peng Ke 彭柯

Broadcast Period: 

Cast:

Zhang Yu Jian as Qin Ming
Zhou Yu Tong as Lin Dang
Yuan Hao
Xiao Ran
Zhao Rui Yu
Li Shu Tong
Wang Yu Yang
Ying Hao Ming

Synopsis:

Talented youth Qin Ming just stepped out into society. With the help of Lin Dang and others, he slowly steps out of his childhood trauma and become a genius medical examiner who can take charge of the whole bureau.

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

Reserved

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo 

I guess they're going for a slightly younger one this time. His bio says he was in NiF and while he does look familiar, I just can't remember who he is.

I prefer a more confident, slightly cocky Qin Min. 

• Like 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

25 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

we'd been spoiled by Zhang RuoYun??? hehehe

The third Qin Ming was not bad but it's true I like ZRY the most out of all of them. But it wasn't just about ZRY. It was the teamwork and the chemistry among the leads. Li Xian and Jiao Jun Yan were good as well. 

Hey, there's another from last year?? I didn't know. Must put that on my list. Wow.... okay there are more than I knew.

• Haha 1

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The third Qin Ming was not bad but it's true I like ZRY the most out of all of them. But it wasn't just about ZRY. It was the teamwork and the chemistry among the leads. Li Xian and Jiao Jun Yan were good as well. 

Hey, there's another from last year?? I didn't know. Must put that on my list. Wow.... okay there are more than I knew.

yes the one last year were a flop i believe......

LiXian with Zhang RuoYun make it work wonder....and JunYan pull with ZRY was in a total new dynamic....i like JunYan so much that i went to watch the one she did with Wei DaXun a police drama too that i found lacking to be honest and drop it after couple of episodes

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

LiXian with Zhang RuoYun make it work wonder....and JunYan pull with ZRY was in a total new dynamic....i like JunYan so much that i went to watch the one she did with Wei DaXun a police drama too that i found lacking to be honest and drop it after couple of episodes

Oh yeah, I saw that one. The romance was pretty meh TBH because the chemistry just wasn't' there although it was hardwired into the storyline. I did finish it because I was curious about their connection and her past. The story was okay but it wasn't exactly something to write home about.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Oh yeah, I saw that one. The romance was pretty meh TBH because the chemistry just wasn't' there although it was hardwired into the storyline. I did finish it because I was curious about their connection and her past. The story was okay but it wasn't exactly something to write home about.

yes i remember you telling me about it.....and im honestly.....amaze u managed to finish it....

i can tolerate loopholes in plot / stories...however when i feel the chemy wasnt there...i will start to lost interest

39 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i can tolerate loopholes in plot / stories...however when i feel the chemy wasnt there...i will start to lost interest

I like a good mystery and I just ignore the romance. 

I often find that C dramas write in romance in crime shows when they're really not needed.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The actor who plays Qin Ming looks like he has Aspergers. He must be the fourth iteration. They're all so different in age and personality. 

The trailer looks interesting. I want to like it because I haven't been interested in C dramas since Imperial Coroner. So another coroner-based drama might just be the thing to reel me in. 

Not sure if I can start straight away. I'm so busy right now.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's obvious that Mango didn't exactly throw much money at this but it's no reason why the script has to be this uneven.

For someone who is a fan of the franchise I am unimpressed even if the show gets incrementally less bad Why did they even bother if they wanted to have such clunky slapstick that has nothing to do with the actual solving of cases or enhances the storytelling. The first episode left a bad taste in my mouth I was horrified at the number of rom com tropes they threw in just that first 40 minutes just for what... exactly?. A combative female doesn't equal a strong female.

It's not all bad which is why I'm still watching because the cases are decent enough and when the leads aren't knocking heads to fill up air time. The lead actors are good but I cringe at what they're asked to do for the sake of filling up air time.

Maybe I'm not the target demographic.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think maybe it will be good if this show separated with new characters, as the original Dr Qin is legend on it ownself. 

The actor not too bad, but I guess if compare to ZRY, he still lacks of some presence of commanding & charisma. The actress's character quite cheerful and bossy, so it giving some humour to the dark drama. It's also funny that this Dr Qin physically not fit at all. He will get tired after running to chase the criminal lols.

The first case a bit creepy. As the body separated with the head. And the theatre opera's mask drawned in the head found in the locker kind of adding the gore. 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I'm still watching it but I don't necessarily recommend it. :laugh:Of all the Dr Qin series that I've watched, this one is probably the one I like least. The quality of the production compared to the others is obviously inferior. But it does get better after they stop all the ridiculous completely unnecessary bickering between the leads. The main serial killer case is nothing to write home about but the individual cases are okay.

There aren't too many police procedurals and I'm a bit desperate. I kind of like Zhang Yujian too so I can ignore all the nutty stuff.