@mademoiselle Aiyo JKY's drama choices also not all I can watch. I only finish Go Back Couple ( though I don't have SLS) and Come and Hug Me which I love for some reason.

@Tofu did you read this one about KDY...he's so cute - a homebody. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/05/kwak-dong-yeon-gives-an-interesting-advise-to-everyone-living-alone-and-says-he-still-stays-home-friday-nights

He continued to say, "I think I came to be used to being alone and actually enjoy the time by myself. "Then he continued to leave a piece of interesting advice to everyone who is living alone. He said, "To everyone who's living alone for the first time, I want to advise not to buy any coloring books, or puzzles as a hobby to do while being alone. It just takes up space and you don't have anywhere to leave them and it's a waste of money. So just accept the reality and I advise you to just watch Netflix."

:laugh: 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Aiyo JKY's drama choices also not all I can watch. I only finish Go Back Couple ( though I don't have SLS) and Come and Hug Me which I love for some reason.

Love him in Go Back Couple, impressed with his 180° difference in My Ahjussi and like him in Search WWW. He was also hilarious in The Boy Next Door with Choi Woo Sik. I didn't mind him in Kill It and thought his action scenes were very well done and suits him. Unfortunately the story sux. 

Come and Hug Me was interesting up until he cuts his hair and it just got too melo and meh for me. Loved his crying scenes before the haircut.

---

I've only found out now that Kwak Dong Yeon has left FNC. LOL at his advice. He will run out of space even quicker now with fans showering him with gifts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

did you read this one about KDY...he's so cute - a homebody. 

I absolutely adore him. I love how he's all like, "I'll ruin my life if I go to places (clubs) like that". Hahahaha!! KDY and I can be homebodies together. :smug::jiminbtslove:

• Haha 5
On 5/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, mademoiselle said:

Indeed. The moment I saw @ktcjdrama's question, I didn't even need a second to think twice. I immediately responded "Rowoon". I mean, it's quite obvious - I got him as my DP. There are two badges of him displaying and the cover photo on my profile is him too :laugh:

Hahaha, between you and me we have the EY leads strongly covered :eeeee:

Someone make me a LJW badge one day please :BulbaOWO:

Edit: Speaking of EY, I came across a LJW edit to a Britney Spears song, and it made me laugh because it's meant to be 'naughty'. Has to be watched with the music for full effect :laugh:

https://www.instagram.com/bestkdramakimchi2/?hl=en

On 5/3/2021 at 10:06 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Multi-multi oppa bwahaha.... 

Do you think Use My Talent will make me worship Jasper back? Puff x Jasper just too explosive for me in BWGM. Hard to compete with them leh. 

Hahaha hopefully...but he'll be dubbed :letalQQ: Hoping his chemistry with SY will be a pulling card, but honestly, he was always best with Puff - They are super playful with each other :heart: I don't think any of Jasper's new pairings will ever beat Puff, sorry :heiboi:

orMHbqE.gif

Speaking of my baby Jasper, Did you see this pic on his Instagram @SilverMoonTea :smug:

zpcuRi5.jpg

On 5/4/2021 at 11:09 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I felt a bit nostalgic talking about him. It's like talking about my ex... oppa.. wahaha.... Kind of forget him already. 

Hahaha is this the feeling every time you talk about an Oppa who is not currently on an airing drama?  :smile: 

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL

LjW looks "normal"! Hahahaha @Tofu

He looks adorable :wow: I've been seeing this picture everywhere today and it makes me happy. I was honestly expecting a trashy look. Well, I was already going to watch because I love the story concept, but doesn't hurt a drama to have an Oppa draw card :lenny:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

19 hours ago, JenL said:

Someone make me a LJW badge one day please 

Any particular picture you have in mind ? 

wahhhh @SilverMoonTea Jasper’s got a great body . Did you notice his neck also very long ? 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Any particular picture you have in mind ? 

I'm not sure what works in the tiny square format, but here are some nice pictures that I like of him - any of these are fine unless someone has better pictures of him :BulbaOWO: Sorry for the LJW spam...hard to find just one good picture you know...

ptKi1Ck.jpg

YAZfnnp.jpg

I5rmjJi.jpg

P95sw8E.jpg

noKp31P.jpg

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

wahhhh @SilverMoonTea Jasper’s got a great body . Did you notice his neck also very long ? 

Hahaha, I suppose that's why he goes topless every second drama :laugh: He is also very tall and handsome in real life. You know how some people look good in pictures but then look less flattering in real life? That's not him - he is super pretty :heart:

And onto my third Oppa, Lee Je Hoon...I love his interview responses soo much...his response to why he has no scandals..."My agency helps me to block it well" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Long subbed version here: https://www.instagram.com/p/COk9UnwFaxA/

Thanks to Je.llyhoon Instagrammer!

guRh5TV.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@Tofu Why there's no space between SJK and LDH?

This is too hard. This has to be a loooooong trip somewhere so I could sit beside Song Kang, Seo Joon, Do Hyun and Joong Ki. And if times allowed, I'll also sit beside Jae Hoon, Bo Gum, Joo Hyuk. HAAHHAHAHAH. Mian they are all Oppa ler.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Why there's no space between SJK and KDH?

Hahaha!! I don't know why there isn't a space between them either!! 

I would like Park Seo Jun to sit in seat 5 so I can have the aisle seat. It will allow me to look at the other oppas too. :laugh:

• Haha 5

GUYS! This is a quiz made for us!!

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu @abs-oluteM @Chocolate @ktcjdrama @JenL @ssteph

How can so many Oppa and I had to get:

Spoiler

Kang Ha Neul's Hwang Yong Shik from When the Camelia Blooms

:PsyWhat:

Second try:

Spoiler

CLOY's HB's character - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I want Yoo Jin Woo!!!

Third try (just change one answer):

Spoiler

Kim Shin (Goblin).

Much better.

Spoiler

I WANT ROWOOOOOON's HARUUUUUUU. Did anyone get him? :cry:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

GUYS! This is a quiz made for us!!

I got Seo Jeong Hu (Ji Chang Wook - Healer) :laugh:

I tell you though, my answers are different if compared to the past. I guess as you age, you will choose differently. I will try second time tomorrow haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Yay!!!! I am so happy I got Wookie's character in Touch Your Heart. I adore him there and this was such a cute rom that made me so happy because it reunited my fave OTP (him and Yoo InNa) from Goblin. And Jung Rok is truly the sort of BF I like as well.  

j1vEiru.png

• Haha 5

@Chocolate Hahahahaha are we now exchanging BFs?! 🤣

:Niceu:

:eeeee:

By the way, the first Q is always the same - irl, which one do you guys prefer? Introvert or extrovert? I cannot decide - kinda want it to be in the middle...

@ssteph @Chocolate I know Jung Garam but no like him (coz don't love any of his character yet). Haha!

I've to say it's so hard to get the men I want with this! Let's see if @JenL get her Lee Jae Wook with one try! LOL

Omo @Chocolate Taecyeon made it into the Actor 200!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Omo @Chocolate Taecyeon made it into the Actor 200!

This so well done.  Thanks for KDY gifs- nice. 

@Chocolate want one of HB for members shop? Maybe can give some pics for  that

• Like 4
  • Party! 1