@Tofu I think this month I will adopt Jun! He’s really got this sexy charisma fo him . I even started watching Imitation, Hus character there is actually nicer than in Kinight . Imitation is surprisingly a good watch . 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Yay! Congratulations to the happy couple! I was wondering when both of them were going to get married since they have been with each other for a long time. Their baby is going to be super adorable!! :heart:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

yes yes . Come watch Imitation. He’s cute . 

Haha! Ok, I'll watch one of the episodes before I go to bed today. Then tomorrow, I'll try to watch Happiness since everyone keeps mentioning it. Basically, the only days I can watch other dramas are outside of Wed/Thurs. I ignore everything else on these two days because Reflection takes up all my time -- I need time to watch it and time to lower my blood pressure. :laugh:

I think for November, my adoption will be Wang Anyu.

TFWY-08.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@abs-oluteM I finished Imitation already. Loved him and his character is much better than his current character in Knight. But I'm hoping for some better kissing scenes in Knight. :laugh:

Onward to Avengers Social Club! Once I finish this, I would have watched all the dramas he's been in (not including his cameos in other dramas). :psweatduck:

Just looked at some news and he'll have a romance movie coming out on Netflix in February 2022. The female lead is Seohyun from Girl's Generation. He'll start filming his movie with Shin Hye Sun soon. Plus, he started his own company this month which means there's hope that he'll start doing more dramas that are not idol related. :yoongibtspls:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

Work picking up... I haven't even go here so much and @abs-oluteMalrd have new baby 😆 Have u seen Please Don't Date Him? 

Btw I felt like wanna adopt Taecyeon. He's cutie. Acting wise I think Junho have wider range. But he's taller and in Insp Joy he's so cute and smitten to the FL. The show so easy to watch as not too serious. 

I'll wait a while & consider hahaha.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes really like him here but the kisses here are errr elementary

YES!! That kiss scene of them at the beach, I kept thinking why they were standing so far away from each other. :laugh:

54 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

ended up liking Imitation more than I expected. Lol! 

SAME! I binged through it in two days. :lmao2:

Please Don't Date Him wasn't bad. Some strange parts but I liked the chemistry between Jun and Song Ha Yoon. Plus no elementary kisses and Jun is half naked in one of the scenes. :smug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 2

@Tofu You're distracting me from my plan to catch up on my other dramas! :hug:

I was thinking I will watch Pls Don't Date Him during the weekend....but now....gosh...hahahaah

See this thread ...he did a Q&A on his IG. Seems still filming for LMBYK. And his MBTI is INFP

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 11/22/2021 at 3:53 PM, mademoiselle said:

Oppa should always aim to look this good LOL

oppa looks really great there even tho I'm worried a bit he didn't feel well like his hands movements there are can't feel my face, is my throat sore? 

HAHAHAHAH

for a bit of second I thought @Tofu display picture is a guy with long hair and pony!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

31 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

How did @Tofu manage to finish Imitation so quick? FF?

Haha nothing can be missed from madem's eagle eyes 😂 no cheating @Tofu

@abs-oluteMPlease Don't Date Him idea is quite wild. Refrigerator which can know about people. But somehow it working haha. I remember I laughed a lot with this antique drama. And I succesfully finish it, no FF. Few last episode only a bit draggy. You absolutely should try it. I like Jun, but idol drama.. hmmm...

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Hello been so busy lately since lockdown ended that I haven't had time to stay afloat of all my dramas, let alone come here to talk Oppas with you all :letalQQ:It makes me sad. I have too many social things going on that the moment! But I'll try and pop in soon for a proper chat soon. Loving all the tags of my Oppa's contents though, so pls continue, continue :lol:

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha nothing can be missed from madem's eagle eyes 😂 no cheating @Tofu

@abs-oluteMPlease Don't Date Him idea is quite wild. Refrigerator which can know about people. But somehow it working haha. I remember I laughed a lot with this antique drama. And I succesfully finish it, no FF. Few last episode only a bit draggy. You absolutely should try it. I like Jun, but idol drama.. hmmm...

I will watch Please Don't Date Him and Avengers Social Club. His fandom on twitter are strong and one of them recommend it to me too. LOL .

The currently airing idol drama ( Let Me Be Your Knight)  actually not bad ...because Jun can carry the show with his hotness & brooding,  and also the FL is Jung In Sun who  is a seasoned actress. Knight - they are actually a band and not so much like those dancing idols. 

Miss you @JenL. Enjoy the social stuff...it is so precious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I will watch Please Don't Date Him and Avengers Social Club. His fandom on twitter are strong and one of them recommend it to me too. LOL .

I'm pretty sure at this point, his fandom has recommended all his dramas for you to watch. :lmao2: Class of Lies wasn't too bad of a drama. Goodbye to Goodbye was a weekender so you know how those goes. Only watch this one if you have lots of time. This was probably my most disliked character of his because of how immature the character was -- young relationship, got his girlfriend (Jo Bo Ah) pregnant, didn't want to take responsibility, etc. 

@SilverMoonTea Feel free to come watch Knight with us too. It's just the three of us talking in the drama thread and majority of the talks are about Jun. :laugh:

@abs-oluteM I came across this...enjoy! 

Spoiler

leejunyoung-jun.gif

leejunyoung-jun.gif

leejunyoung-jun.gif

%EC%A0%9C%EB%B0%9C%EA%B7%B8%EB%82%A8%EC%

leejunyoung-%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EC%98%81.

I think the reason why Jun is an oppa is because he has a smile similar to all the other oppas I like. LOL!!

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EC%98%81-%EC%A0%9C%EB

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EC%98%81-%EC%A0%9C%EB

• Haha 3

I have something funny to share.

Spoiler

My sis adopted KSH after watching My Love from the Stars (like 10 years too late to wanna spazz with me :PikachuFacePalm:). Recently she loves Goblin so I asked if GY also Oppa now and she said, "Oppa but kinda old, I like his funny side than seeing him as Oppa.":lmao2:

I guess we are sisters after all :laugh:

• Haha 1