LOLLLL @SilverMoonTea looks like you have moved on from RJY :laugh: and the drama card says "a" picture, not 2 :lmao2:

13. A picture of my Oppa wearing glasses

Ejfuh-2-Uw-AMl-6u.jpg

@Tofu @abs-oluteM I jumped to the last 2-3 episodes of Rain and Shine and just watch the bit where ML got sick :laugh: I've officially adopted Lee Jun Ho now thanks to The Red Sleeve. Also, seeing how we're already at episode 10 and not much progress on him taking the throne yet so I'm inclined to think the show will end with him being a King and Deok Im becoming his consort and perhaps they have their first child. 7 more episodes felt too short to cover their marriage life where she lose her children and die...

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

yet so I'm inclined to think the show will end with him being a King and Deok Im becoming his consort and perhaps they have their first child. 7 more episodes felt too short to cover their marriage life where she lose her children and die...

You want spoiler for this? ahahahaha

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

How to please @abs-oluteM

I was so excited...but too fast...I need more. I love him glasses. 

My dancing whale ahaahahah in glasses. I know next drama he will be 2nd lead again

th?id=OIP.MRulZAsB693EkrG35t2FXwHaKT&pid

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

What? Even this has spoilers (or from novel)? Ok, spoil me.

It is what Lee Se Young said in an interview

Spoiler

That she would go through child birth, the whole works. And there was a BTS cam filmed by cast/ crew where PD said was crying at a very touching scene. Then she told her staff , she'll cry even more when Deok Im dies. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

19 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

It is what Lee Se Young said in an interview

Reveal hidden contents

That she would go through child birth, the whole works. And there was a BTS cam filmed by cast/ crew where PD said was crying at a very touching scene. Then she told her staff , she'll cry even more when Deok Im dies. 

But... how are they going to fit all of that in 7 episodes? :thinking: I'll be more than happy they stop at her marrying San and have their first son :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

But... how are they going to fit all of that in 7 episodes? :thinking: I'll be more than happy they stop at her marrying San and have their first son :lol:

Me too.. I was hoping that would be the case. 

D-14 My fave villain oppa...hmmm did any of my oppas play baddies this year (even Lee Joon Hyuk played a good guy this year :laugh:) ... I think they weren't exactly bad but they had questionable motives ahahahaha.

My favourite this year 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47yhyohs7do4zceg25ev

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

15. An Oppa I wished didn't have a beard or mustache → Lee Je Hoon for Move to Heaven.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!! I completely thought of him when I made that question. 

Day 13: Oppa with Glasses -- Bai Jingting

43093305680_207ba7502f_b.jpg

Day 14: Favorite Villain Oppa -- Yang Se Jong

tumblr_ophj6k71qn1qzg5t5o2_500.gifv

Credit

This is really him though:

Spoiler

Day 15: What attracts me to my oppas? Can you guess from these photos of the oppas I like? :wow:

11.png

• Haha 4

13: oppa with glasses

kangj-glasses-col.png

yutu-glasses-col.png

guys if you are tired with my display that just back and forth between Ryu Junyeol - Yang Yang, I will step down from this challenge :laugh:

14: villain oppa

Lee Seunggi as Jung Bareum (Mouse)

lee-seung-gi-84fd963a327d90a2cbed93cb6df

15: what attract me to oppa

look, acting at a project, then interviews & other talents (out of acting side) lol

16: a scene of your oppa can't stop thinkin'

yeap

image.png

wait my answer is all what I watch in 2021, I thought it should be 2021 lol

• Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 12/15/2021 at 9:00 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleI think I want to change dorm lols 

Redo the test again. Who knows right? 

23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

15. An Oppa I wished didn't have a beard or mustache → Lee Je Hoon for Move to Heaven.

D-14 Can't beat my dearest SiWon..ahahaha ...in Work Later Drink Now.

Thank god he shaved later on. This show was fun & quirky . Recommended for a good binge.

110417392.2.jpg

D-15 - dunno ...my oppa taste can be pretty random . But having a good height and ahem nice abs helps :LaxEat:

• Haha 4