I just realized I never did the prompts for 6-8. :PikachuFacePalm:

Day 6: Who I wished to see this year? These boys, Yang Se Jong and Woo Do Hwan. 

MC-01v4.gif

Day 7: Someone I discovered? Ren Jialun! :heart:

OAO-14v3.gif

Day 8: We don't talk about this because I pretend it never happened. :letalQQ:

Day 9: Of course, my current love, Jun! 

LMBYK-25v2.gif

Honorable mention to Jang Dong Yoon like @mademoiselle too. Will we ever see him in dramaland again?! 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
15 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I was allowed to sleepover. I don't think my parents liked it, but as I don't have cousins closeby, they were worried I'd be lonely

LOL. What is it with parents not liking us sleepover at female friend's? Do they not trust us?

15 hours ago, JenL said:

OH MY GOD. He's doing a dog movie?! I never cry...haven't cried for my 30 dramas this year. But I'll totally be bawling my eyes out if a dog dies. I don't know why the animal stories get me so bad.

I don't need a dog to die to cry HAHAHAHA but I'd definitely say I didn't cry-cry for A Dog's Journey Home (on NF). I shed a bit of tears. No bawling.

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Day 8: We don't talk about this because I pretend it never happened.

Which drama/Oppa is this?

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Honorable mention to Jang Dong Yoon like @mademoiselle too. Will we ever see him in dramaland again?! 

I think he did a movie but wasn't he in talks for a drama too? I can't remember. I think he's already forgiven anyway so should be ok to return. His apology letter was very well written.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10. An Oppa's project I was disappointed by

2021: Nevertheless, Lovers of the Red Sky, Love Alarm 2

:lol:@Tofu Yep, you definitely designed the card to diss Song Kang & Nevertheless. :laugh:

Before 2021: Born Again, Melting Me Softly, Backstreet Rookie, Record of Youth, Encounter, Crash Landing On You, More Than Friends, Search, Abyss, The Great Seducer, Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, One Spring Night, The Third Charm, Hwarang, The King Loves, The K2, Moorim School, The Time We Were Not in Love, Doctor Stranger, When A Man Loves, Heirs, Dr. Jin.

Ji Chang Wook - 3 strikes!

Park Bo Gum - 2

Jung Hae In - 2

Song Seung Heon - 2

Song Kang - 2

Ahn Hyo Seop - 2

Jang Ki Yong - 1

Hyun Bin - 1

Ong Seong Woo - 1

Jang Dong Yoon - 1

Kim Min Jae & Woo Do Hwan - 1

Seo Kang Joon - 1

Park Seo Joon - 1

Im Siwan - 1

Lee Hyun Woo - 1

Lee Jin Wook - 1

Lee Jong Suk - 1

Lee Min Ho - 1

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
  • Shocked 1

I did a lot of sleepovers or slumber parties growing up . In fact a lot of them took place in my house . My sis & I are close & we  have a group of common girlfriends growing up & are still are besties  till today . But I think I understand why some parents are worried about letting their kids do sleepovers, cause you don’t know what kind of families your kid’s friends are like. Personally I have no issues letting my kiddo go for it as long as I know the families well enough. 

D- 9 I was fortunate most of my oppas had projects this year which is probably why I hv had such a full drama plate . But the one oppa I really wanted to watch was Park Sung Hoon. I was rather annoyed Joseon Exorcist got axed. And my joy that he would take on the ML in Only  One Person was shortlived when he withdrew from the project . Sigh 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

Wow I have to catch up on my calendar challenges. I've fallen behind like everything in life :idk:

On an unrelated note, wow, it's so weird that Dilreba and Yang Yang's fans are in fan wars with each other? This is also the stupidest reason I've heard for a fan war. 

https://38jiejie.com/2021/12/09/yang-yang-and-dilrabas-official-fan-clubs-urge-fans-to-rationally-chase-stars-after-both-sides-engaged-in-fan-wars-once-again/

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

On an unrelated note, wow, it's so weird that Dilreba and Yang Yang's fans are in fan wars with each other? This is also the stupidest reason I've heard for a fan war. 

oh gewd. Ikr, to get the hype? Each from both are one of on top rn none of them need use each other for getting the hype so why that reason came.. Hshshshs it really could be turns ugly if one got out of line & then others triggered to reply in 'the same amount' :zzzz:

• Like 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

So Jun might be the last adoption by @SilverMoonTea in 2021! Hehehe.

@Tofu I think am gonna drop Rain or Shine because I can't get into it. Jun Ho isn't attractive in there and whenever I see him as Lee San I wonder how San can be so charismatically attractive with every moves and speeches whereas I feel absolutely nothing for .... :thinking: ... I forgot his character name in there. HAHAHA.

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle Lee Minki's Oh Master. I pretend I never watched it. :jiminbtssigh:

22 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Jun Ho isn't attractive in there

Is it because of the permed hair? :lmao2:

Day 10: Disappointing Oppa Projects -- Ren Jialun's Forever and Ever and Wu Lei's Our Times. For Our Times, it's more like the ending was what I hated. I loved this drama but to have that be the ending -- so disappointing. Honorable mention to my yet-to-be-adopted oppas, Song Kang's Nevertheless and Wi Ha Joon's movie, Shark: The Beginning. 

Day 11: Who made my heart fluttered? Out of all the oppas I adopted this year, Chae Jong Hyeop! 

CJH-16.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

D-10 I wanted to say KJY's  Reflection of You but only because I wanted him to play a character I could root for. After thinking about it,  I would say actually it was a good move for him to take on such an exhausting role in that show. So I give this award to Lee Joon Hyuk in Dark Hole. The story was just meh...not the worst drama of the year but I was just sad it wasn't as good as I had hope it will be.

D-11: Kang Tae Oh at the start of the year with Run On. I hope he confirms that drama with Eun Bin. I can so see him in the role. And Lee Jun Young at the end of the year.

See cute KTO eating fried chicken.  So adorbs. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p5eoy7ze9z30ow7pvl

But man I also need to mention this new c actor discovery - Wang ZiQi. First saw him The Imperial Coroner, but in Once We Got Married he just had these most amazing ways of gazing at the FL that it made my heart flutter hard! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh wow!!! Like an extra episode? More married life? Gosh I am so excited now

I'm not exactly sure because there's not that many information out about it yet. 

Day 12: Second lead oppa that I liked? He hasn't been adopted yet, but my favorite second lead I watched this year was Akaso Eiji! He played the second lead in the Japanese version of She Was Pretty. 

02.gif

Credit

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

12. Which second lead Oppa did I like this year? → Kim Ga On by Park Jin Young for The Devil's Judge (but I don't like him in the last episode :laugh:)

got7-jinyoung.jpg

BUT! If Tang Joon Sang's role in Move to Heaven is considered as second lead, then I'll say Han Geu Ru in Move to Heaven over Kim Ga On.

largephoto1334402.jpg

Just now, Tofu said:

Day 12: Second lead oppa that I liked? He hasn't been adopted yet, but my favorite second lead I watched this year was Akaso Eiji! He played the second lead in the Japanese version of She Was Pretty.

Mwo?! They remake She Was Pretty?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Mwo?! They remake She Was Pretty?

They did and it was definitely more enjoyable than the Korean one. I liked the characters more in the Japanese version, but I think Park Seo Jun is a better actor than the Japanese male lead. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

They did and it was definitely more enjoyable than the Korean one. I liked the characters more in the Japanese version, but I think Park Seo Jun is a better actor than the Japanese male lead.

Although Seo Joon was a jerk at first I really really like him in She Was Pretty so don't think it'd be the same with the J version.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Although Seo Joon was a jerk at first I really really like him in She Was Pretty so don't think it'd be the same with the J version.

The Japanese male lead was not that big of a jerk, but PSJ definitely did the role better. You don't need to watch it, just know that Akaso Eiji was the better version of Choi Siwon's character. :lmao2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1