@mademoiselle The people who were involved in the cloning/stem cell research are horrible human beings. My understanding is that because Sung Hoon switched places with Sung Joon, he was subjected to more testing. Whereas, Sung Joon was able to escape that and lived a normal life. Why didn't Sung Joon go look for Sung Hoon like he said he would? :letalQQ:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu They didn't switch places. Later on it will explain how Sung Joon got out. He couldn't find Sung Hoon after that. The man who decided to clone them was indeed an evil person. I hated him so much.

I meant, Sung Hoon was supposed to go with that man and Sung Joon with their "mom" but both switched places. Sung Hoon ended up back at the lab while Sung Joon didn't. Sung Hoon seems to have an attachment to their mom. 

I'm on episode 15 now! So many kidnappings. Haha! I can't believe YSJ was a killer one minute and a heartbroken son the next. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I meant, Sung Hoon was supposed to go with that man and Sung Joon with their "mom" but both switched places. Sung Hoon ended up back at the lab while Sung Joon didn't. Sung Hoon seems to have an attachment to their mom. 

I'm on episode 15 now! So many kidnappings. Haha! I can't believe YSJ was a killer one minute and a heartbroken son the next.

Oh that one. I can't remember but was it because Sung Hoon wanted to to stick to the Mom? It didn't matter which of them go with the man, the plan was to escape first and meet up later I think. But of course in the end, the one who was with the Mom was taken back so it was unfortunate for Sung Hoon.

Oh wow episode 15!! You're close to the ending! Sung Hoon's backstory is so sad. He dedicated all his life to plotting revenge to only finds out the mother never died. How heartbreaking was that and then... XXX happens and it was by his hands too. :cry:

• Like 3

@mademoiselle I finished and enjoyed it! I think they wrapped up everything nicely but I was hoping that they would give Sung Hoon a redemption beyond what he did with the bone marrow. I guess that ending was probably for the best though. Now, can Mi Rae share her bone marrow with everyone in the world so we can all survive this pandemic? :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hugs ma sweetheart moonteamoon @SilverMoonTea 🤗🤗🤗

*I like how it sounds like mentimun [cucumber] 🤣🤣🤣

no matter what happened there, A WINNING FOR US: 

20211115_160209.jpg

CAN'T WAITTTT

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Who should I tag for this? :laugh:

dang it feels like Magic Mike something 😭🤣

btw, from Sunday I'm swooning this enhanced Yu Tu 🤣🤣😍

great photos!

FEEtNibUYAI9-Zc?format=jpg&name=large

FEErAvNaQAE9dlx?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

I haven't been able to swoon at YY recently @bairama

These pics are better but just doesn't have the same effects to the ones he's taken in 2018 (I think), hahaha. Maybe it's the hair, he needs to grow it out a little. And I notice he likes to cover his face when taking photos.

You are a masochist @SilverMoonTea

I hope to be fair, you will feel just as bad for Taek when he decided to not go ahead chasing DS later...think ep16. LOL.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
On 11/16/2021 at 5:47 PM, mademoiselle said:

Look what pop up on my YT @bairama

Yep, boy has had braces lol

LOL :wow:

the first video in YT has this comment:

Idk if that's a "happy smile" or a "surprised smile" or a "shy smile" or a "I'm a little uncomfortable smile" lol but either way I wish him happiness. Hope people don't bother him too much

HAHAHAHA 💯💯

2nd video: why I have Peter Parker in mind when seeing that! :wow2::laugh:

Just checked, boy is slowly gaining fanbase that video has 80k views :smile:

update:

this one cuts of him tteokbokki video has 280k views alone LOL

• Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Little Oppa Nam Da Reum is becoming more handsome every day... lol

That is such a cute ad...he is oppa material for sure.

The young girl is from 18 Again right ? The daughter? She looks so different.

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)