4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @SilverMoonTea I was thinking of doing D3 in advance too before bedtime!

Your BB cream Oppa this year has no drama, isn't it?

Great mind think alike hahaha.... 

Yes too bad there is no drama of him. Just short advertisement drama. 

I don't bother to watch :lol: And as of the toothpaste I tried before and so so 😅

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea I think he's a little disappointed that he'll be doing his MS when his dramas come out. He won't be able to promote with the rest of the cast! 

@mademoiselle Seo In Guk likes Rowoon. He did a musical with one of Rowoon's groupmate and talked about how much he liked Rowoon to that groupmate. Maybe they can act together in a project one day?

Day 3: Lee Je Hoon! His last drama was in 2018 so I was happy to see him in two series this year! :heart:

aa461f7efe5cd28fe5a5669cf4055af0e262c95b

Source

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2

D3:

I was so happy when Taxi Driver + Move to Heaven appeared and Lee Jehoon KILLED itttttt

1e05104451423e07a23e47b05e614174f88b7891

cr tumblr: not enough drama

Ju Jihoon also for Jirisan but I moved the drama to watch later (not that excited as anticipation) criessssssss

Super anticipating Gong Yoo in The Silent Sea~~~ (hopefully this one turns good)

looool GY has instagram now handled by his management looool

as I know the knowledge about him x socmed I don't think he will, but I guess SK in full gas to make it more international something

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-CNuEhUBs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

D-3 ...gosh so many oppas I was so happy to see . But I think I must pay tribute to my first ever kdrama oppa and @ssteph's main man , Song Joong Ki. I was just so excited to see Vincenzo.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e03g54i82pjifadrig

The other oppa was actually Kim Ji Suk. I wasn't a fan of his character in Camellia Blooms , so I had been waiting for MMH with much excitement . The ending may not have been to my taste but the whale dance was a hoot! :laugh:

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 12/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, Tofu said:

I think I spent a good amount of time going back and forth between Lee Jae Wook, Chae Jong Hyeop, and Jun. I ultimately went with my current favorite too. Look at us dismissing LJW on his acting anniversary day. :psweatduck:

Hahahaha, don't worry, we only said this after LJW's debut anniversary...at least it was the next day where I lived...

I would never hurt Oppa with my new Oppa :pandablush::smile::lmao2:

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

Day 3: Lee Je Hoon! His last drama was in 2018 so I was happy to see him in two series this year! :heart:

Damn this gif says everything about why I like Lee Je Hoon :heart::heart::heart:

On 12/2/2021 at 1:39 PM, Tofu said:

@JenL YAYYYYYYYYYY!! Hwang In Yeop. :wow: I hope we see him more in 2022. He should be done filming his drama with JCW and will probably start his other one soon? AND PAUL FUUUU! It's almost customary now for someone to work out right before they shoot a shirtless scene. :laugh:

On 12/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, Tofu said:

The facial hair does not look bad on Paul Fu. And he's so cute to do all of that. I love the bond between Taiwanese actors. :heart:

I think we'll definitely see more of Hwang In Yeop! :heart: I will even watch a Ji Chang wook drama just to see him...

Ah Paul Fu :wow: I watched the live today and it was so nice to see him and Greg Hsu hang out!

On 12/2/2021 at 9:56 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

D3 - I actually miss Seo Kang Joon, have not seen his drama recently. He's selling toothpaste :lol:

Hahaha what a random year for him! I guess someone needs to make toothpaste attractive to buy :lenny:

On 12/2/2021 at 11:53 PM, mademoiselle said:

Day 3: An Oppa I was excited to see this year → Park Hyung Sik, Rowoon, Seo In Guk :pandalove:

Hyung Sik and In Guk are because Happiness and Doom At Your Service is their first drama after military service.

Whoaaaa....are you trying to kill us with triple attack of good looking men??? :psweatduck:

9 hours ago, bairama said:

D3:

I was so happy when Taxi Driver + Move to Heaven appeared and Lee Jehoon KILLED itttttt

Yes, those 2 projects were amongst my favourites this year...and this gif was excellent :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Day 3: Oppa most looked forward to seeing I was looking forward to seeing Lee Jae Wook in Move to Heaven...I already loved the way the story sounded and it turned out to be exactly the type of drama I thought it would be. But I also felt this way because he took a big break this year (hasn't been in a drama since DDSSLLS) and changed agency which had people super worried since him and his agency didn't mention his move...they just suddenly took down his pictures....anyway it was a relief to see him and to see him play such a cute role in a good drama! :BulbaOWO:

i3EB9de.jpg

Day 4: Oppa you were surprised caught your eye Yeo Jin Goo. I didn't really think much about him in past projects, even though I loved Hotel Del Luna. But Damn, he brushed up good in Beyond Evil...still just on eye candy tier, but better than no tier as he was previously :laugh:

EfBXJJw.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

D4: Oppa you were surprised caught your eye 

Rather than RJY which I already like in Lucky Romance, actually Jasper Liu is more surprising addition to my oppa flock. 

I was like oh he's so funny, lowkey bullied by Seung Gi ahahahaha.... I don't think he will ever become my oppa. So wrong :lmao2:

Even in the first episode of BWGM he already caught my eyes. I think I will rewatch this drama again one day. 

And Song Seung Heon, hmm he's not my cuppa of tea too before.

• Haha 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

55 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I was like oh he's so funny, lowkey bullied by Seung Gi ahahahaha.... I don't think he will ever become my oppa. So wrong :lmao2:

Even in the first episode of BWGM he already caught my eyes. I think I will rewatch this drama again one day. 

Hahaha because you like them to be really domineering and semi-handcuffing you rather than chilled and laid back???  :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4. An Oppa I am surprised caught my eyes this year → Yang Yang

You Are My Glory was never a drama I intended to watch since it is outside the Kdrama world, neither was adopting Yang Yang after just ONE drama. However, Yu Tu was a very good male character and Yang Yang's portrayal had been exceptionally good.

E94ROrMVIAgPoPm?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Party! 1

D-4 Surprising adoptions! 

Actually I didn't adopt that many oppas - the ones I did Kang Tae Oh , Rowoon and Song Kang were not surprising as I have seen a number of their shows , so it was a matter of time. 

The most surprising was really these two 

Ahn Hyo Seop - I think I liked him just from seeing his non-drama videos & how he seems so gentle. The Red Sky and RTDK2 sealed the deal for me.

Animated GIF

And of course my current obsession. Saw him in Good Casting last year , and found him quite hot. Have been binging on his dramas. But I think this year , it is really his year. He's so damn cute. I watched him in MBC variety talk show,  The Manager , thanks to @Tofu, and such a sweet, no airs kind of person IRL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I actually forgot I alrd adopt Jun this year Must be from PDDH. I plan to watch PLBMK but no time yet. 

5.gif

I will pretend I did not read what you just wrote. For Knight, you can watch it when it's half way done. I'll report back to you when that happens. I need you to finish the drama, so will need you to watch towards the end instead. :laugh:

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I was like oh he's so funny, lowkey bullied by Seung Gi ahahahaha.... I don't think he will ever become my oppa. So wrong

This was a thought for you?! HAHAHAHA!! 

@mademoiselle I feel like it's only right for @bairama to also put YY on her list for that question too. :lol:

Day 4: None of my other adoption surprised me as much as this one --> Ryeoun, my most recent. Just like @mademoiselle for YAMG, I had no intentions of watching Adult Trainee and certainly did not expect that I would adopt anyone after too. 

Ryeoun-01v2.gif

I adopted LDH's son before him. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@mademoiselle I don't know if I can say the drama was that good. The plot is pretty standard but the chemistry was amazing! I was surprised by Ryeoun's matured look which is a contrast to his 18 Again and Homemade Love Story characters. I never knew he had this much charisma because they were a bit nonexistent in the other two. :laugh:

With that said, maybe the correct answer to your question is that the drama was good enough for me to adopt him. :lmao2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I got plenty of inner dialogue with myself 

Haha! Make sure you share the room decor one with me. :lmao2:

That's too bad about SF9's fans. I feel bad for all the people who thought they were helping SF9 by donating. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1