@mademoiselle I think the glasses he wore might actually be his. I feel like I've seen him wear them in some of his Instagram photos. I felt so CJH deprived the first couple of episodes and now, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. He is definitely a VIP-tier oppa for me. :BulbaOWO:

CD-50.gif

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm annoyed with that big mouth ahjussi!

I can't help but think of his character in Nine Tailed. They are kind of similar, don't you think? They are equally as annoying. Haha! 

• Haha 5
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I think the glasses he wore might actually be his. I feel like I've seen him wear them in some of his Instagram photos. I felt so CJH deprived the first couple of episodes and now, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. He is definitely a VIP-tier oppa for me.

Yeah, I have never seen you posted 3 posts continuously in a thread before! But I get the excitement, I see it's the first time ever that CJH plays a potentially very charming and memorable character. It's like me going the extra miles feeling :wow: at Jang Shin Yu. 

12 hours ago, Tofu said:

I can't help but think of his character in Nine Tailed. They are kind of similar, don't you think? They are equally as annoying. Haha! 

HAHAHA! He is annoying. I remember he's the villain who stole LDW's body, but I was also annoyed how can a fox be cheated by him! Disappointed in LDW at the time. LOL!

@JenL The bloody bogan mullet :KittyBan:

F_CCu-PaEAAnEAf?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I couldn't find the thread for this, so I'm putting it here to tag @Chocolate. Hey, I keep seeing this on my TL, and the more I see it the more I think this is your cuppa! CEO style + forceful kind of kisses...?

Hahaha, you know me so well! But the ML is another pale skinny guy 😭 If anyone is watching and the plot decent, please buzz me.

In the meantime, I am seeing shots of Amidst a Snowstorm by Wu Lei. Remember how I said the novel and dialogue seemed to be dull? The tweet matches the shots with the novel - I'm quite worried now 😅

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

n the meantime, I am seeing shots of Amidst a Snowstorm by Wu Lei. Remember how I said the novel and dialogue seemed to be dull? The tweet matches the shots with the novel - I'm quite worried now

I have zero expectations for plot...just gonna watch it for Wu Lei.

So how is your Ha Seok Jin immersion coming along? 

I gave up on Elvis show ahahaha since I had another cdrama to watch. 

@mademoiselle Ooo yes I saw the video you posted of N. I have seen a few of his dramas mainly in supporting roles. Here in Castaway Diva , he's character is most adorable - very 3-D. :laugh:

@JenL I will answer you here about my SLS in Castaway Diva. If not for the deep history between BG/ KH with MH, I would have pushed hard for WH end game. But I feel it is not possible here since the story is already set up to have that connection between BG-MH. ChaeJongHyeop is very cute and I can see why everyone will be swooning. But my oppa taste is often different 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

30 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Hahaha, you know me so well! But the ML is another pale skinny guy 😭 If anyone is watching and the plot decent, please buzz me.

I'm not gonna watch now that I saw these two. It's weird for me and so random. Like, why kissing her he's watching out for her fingers? And the dialogues are making me cringe in the other clip. 😅 I thought they were just going to be lovely dovey, but the more I see the more it reminds me of 50 shades...

I really don't know about Lei Lei's drama. Will see how it is when it starts. He's being replaced by Chen Zhe Yuan (in Cdrama land) this year. 😂

Oh, you should join us in Castaway Diva. It's written by the Start Up writer 🤣🤣🤣

@abs-oluteM Yes, I like him in Diva the most too. Cute. He has such a small face. I'm still waiting for @Tofu to make that face unlocking phone scene. Haha!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have zero expectations for plot...just gonna watch it for Wu Lei.

So how is your Ha Seok Jin immersion coming along? 

I gave up on Elvis show ahahaha since I had another cdrama to watch. 

WL - haha i shall try to learn from you, I think of all his shows, he looks best in this.

HSJ - still immersed lol.

Elvin - hahaha at least you lasted twice as long as me.

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh, you should join us in Castaway Diva. It's written by the Start Up writer 🤣🤣🤣

Does she also end up with the guy who appears only from ep 3? LOL.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He like perfumes like @Tofu, felt like he can get along well with you Tofu 😂

I want to be his friend so I can go to his house and smell the 100+ fragrances he has! In general, fragrances are expensive but he definitely likes the fancy ones. I haven't smelled Jo Malone's Tuberose Angelica, but I have Wood Sage & Sea Salt. The latter smells really nice and it's one of Jo Malone's best selling fragrance. It's the sample everyone gets when they shop at Jo Malone. I cannot tell you how many samples I have of it. Haha! 

Here is Kim Young Dae for you, @SilverMoonTea

Kim Young Dae's saying that he only use Kilian on a special day had me dying of laughter. It's a very expensive fragrance so I can see why he uses it sparingly. However, Tom Ford Oud Wood?! Why?! I dislike the smell of oud. I do not think I've ever found a fragrance I've liked with this as any of the notes. It's really woody and earthy -- almost heavy if that makes any sense. When I think of oud, I think "ahh, that person wants to be notice". :laugh:

Here's Cha Eun Woo and his choice of fragrance is good. That's a nice smelling fragrance. He gets a gold star of approval. LOL!

Spoiler

@JenL Lee Jae Wook recently talked about liking woody scented fragrances. He is the spoke model for YSL's Myslf. If he wears this one then, he smells good. I, personally, have this fragrance because I love the smell of it. 

Wow...I never thought I would write a post about fragrances in the oppa thread. :lmao2:

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

@Chocolate why are you picking on pale skin too, like @SilverMoonTea? I just remember this belatedly from above posts, so asking the questions now. It's very rare for Chinese celebs not to be fair. They all compete to be the fairest of them all...

@Tofu what is the expiry date on perfumes? 3 years? I suppose logically, it would depend on stability, if that's tested at all.

Only asking this because if he owns 100+ fragrances, that would take forever to finish!

• Haha 5
13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I thought they were just going to be lovely dovey, but the more I see the more it reminds me of 50 shades...

Really? That gives me incentive 🤪

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I really don't know about Lei Lei's drama. Will see how it is when it starts. He's being replaced by Chen Zhe Yuan (in Cdrama land) this year. 😂

Does that make you happy? 😂

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

I want to be his friend so I can go to his house and smell the 100+ fragrances he has!

I want to be your friend. You must smell very nice too! 😂

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate why are you picking on pale skin too, like @SilverMoonTea? I just remember this belatedly from above posts, so asking the questions now. It's very rare for Chinese celebs not to be fair. They all compete to be the fairest of them all...

You mean @SilverMoonTea only likes skinny? I thought she likes both pale and skinny. Although I don't know which is worse 😅 Don't they look so sickly if they are pale? It's not normal skin tone - they are whiter than normal. In Korea, the only one I've seen like that is Lee Jong Suk - but at least he has bulk.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 4

I bought Jo Malone candle online but the smell not so impressive so I haven't really want to go to the store to smell the perfume @Tofu. I do like their packaging look, it's so elegant. 

@mademoiselle if perfume stored too long, the smell will change. Some will become rancid. I throw away some because of this reason. I only able to finish Aesop Tacit in my whole life, because the smell so refreshing. The rest I'm struggling to finish them. I think just have 1 or 2 bottles that you really like will do the job. 

@ChocolateActually I also don't know anymore about my type. I think Tofu was right I don't really have type 😂 I like those whose pale and elegant, not necessarily must be skinny. In the end of the day if they have charisma, they will win me. I'm not that difficult 😆

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

16 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Elvin - hahaha at least you lasted twice as long as me.

So is Elvis forgotten now? I think you have, coz you spelled Elvin. 🤣

16 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Does she also end up with the guy who appears only from ep 3? LOL.

Who is this guy? I thought both appear in ep 2.

4 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Really? That gives me incentive 🤪

Not really. They didn't have the same kind of steamy sex scenes as 50 Shades, or what's that other one from NF? Oh yes, 365 days. I just think the interactions or dialogues seem toxic. I don't think I'd like the man so forcefully lock both my hands up in the air like he did, and tell me he likes looking at me being 意亂情迷 (what's this in English?). That just sound so byeontae. You can think it or enjoy it without me knowing, but no need to give me the TMI. 😕 I also don't like that he just grabbed her and forced himself on her/kiss in the other video. She might be on her phone looking at her God Tier Oppa and he's interrupting! This is adapted from a novel, if I'm not mistaken. That said, it's totally your type, isn't it? :laugh:

Does that make you happy? 😂

Hmm, no. Because it means Lei's not doing well in continuously fluttering my heart.

You mean @SilverMoonTea only likes skinny? I thought she likes both pale and skinny. Although I don't know which is worse 😅 Don't they look so sickly if they are pale? It's not normal skin tone - they are whiter than normal. In Korea, the only one I've seen like that is Lee Jong Suk - but at least he has bulk.

She hasn't fussed about skinny, but she has definitely expressed preference for pale over tanned. They aren't pale to the point of sickly. Aren't you supposed to be an Asian? Asians are supposed to like being fair! Hahaha!

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle if perfume stored too long, the smell will change. Some will become rancid. I throw away some because of this reason. I only able to finish Aesop Tacit in my whole life, because the smell so refreshing. The rest I'm struggling to finish them. I think just have 1 or 2 bottles that you really like will do the job. 

I'm wondering if it is because where you guys are is super hot and humid. Cosmetics need to be stored at least below 30°C.

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ChocolateActually I also don't know anymore about my type. I think Tofu was right I don't really have type 😂 I like those whose pale and elegant, not necessarily must be skinny. In the end of the day if they have charisma, they will win me. I'm not that difficult 😆

JenL has identified your type few pages back.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle Hahaha, he's probably more experienced unbuckling then buckling. I also have the same question as you.

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

So is Elvis forgotten now? I think you have, coz you spelled Elvin. 🤣

Who? 🤣

Who is this guy? I thought both appear in ep 2.

I mean, was there the same misdirection like with Han Jipeong 😅

I also don't like that he just grabbed her and forced himself on her/kiss in the other video. She might be on her phone looking at her God Tier Oppa and he's interrupting!

Hahahaha, you mean if a guy you like approaches you while you are looking at your God Tier Oppa, you will ask him to go away and come back later??? 😱 I would even wake up at 6am and cook him breakfast!

Aren't you supposed to be an Asian? Asians are supposed to like being fair! Hahaha!

Only women who worry about pigmentation lol.

• Haha 3

@Chocolate Hahaha! I'm so proud you are now open to admit you had a fling. 🤣

44 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I mean, was there the same misdirection like with Han Jipeong 😅

Wouldn't call it misdirection. There were a few episodes of "Guess who is Ki Ho?"

Ki Ho is the boy from her teenage years. So people are guessing whether Ki Ho is the ML or second ML.

47 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Hahahaha, you mean if a guy you like approaches you while you are looking at your God Tier Oppa, you will ask him to go away and come back later??? 😱 I would even wake up at 6am and cook him breakfast!

If we are still in our honeymoon phase, then attention will be on him. 🤣 If the passion has sizzled out, then yes, please give me my ME time with Oppa deul. Sorry, I never wake up at 6 am to cook brekkie for anybody. I didn't know you are the romantic kind.

53 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

nly women who worry about pigmentation lol.

Every woman should worry about pigmentation! Besides, they don't appear until you are much older (sun damage spots, that is).

@Chocolate What's your MBTI?

• Haha 3
On 11/22/2023 at 2:08 PM, mademoiselle said:

what is the expiry date on perfumes? 3 years? I suppose logically, it would depend on stability, if that's tested at all.

There's technically no expiration date for fragrance if you take care of them. If he has full size bottles of each that means  he has over $10k worth fragrances . :psweatduck:

I was talking about this with @mademoiselle and @SilverMoonTea already because I've watched too many essential videos. Besides keys, wallet, and money, what is everyone's top 10 daily essentials? 

• Haha 3