3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hmm, I think Seo Joon is alright @Tofu It's PBG that, if any, since he has carried around that angelic good boy image for so long. If any scandal, it would be covered widely and judged really harshly.

The day that happens, I think a lot of hearts will be broken. Haha! 

Kim Nam Gil is out of sight too (no drama)!

He has a drama coming up, doesn't he? Something called Island...?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

He has a drama coming up, doesn't he? Something called Island...?

So is Gong Yoo. One for Seobok and the other the Netflix one which I still couldn't remember the name. @SilverMoonTea 's love is contradicting in this sense, LOL.

Wait, if YJG is nation's little brother then what's Yoo Seung Ho?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu@mademoiselle@JenL@abs-oluteMActually the amount of non sense things we do in Oppa Tracker is quite alarming. So far we have play oppa bingo, trying to see our compatibility with oppa by filling quiz :pandaheadstomp: No wonder Tofu said its better not to check our past conversation here :pandablind:

Hahahaha, Yeahhhh...I don't want to know what I've written or done on this thread. If someone from real life accuses me of such writings, I will vehemently deny I was here on Oppa tracker. "It's not me...there are lots of JenL's out there..."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

@JenLYeah all this oppas, sometimes can be quite shocking in real life. Named it Park Yoo Chun, Kang Ji Hwan. I think in my stock now, I kind of trust Yeo Jin Goo, from House in The Wheel variety he looks really like sweet boy. 

Bad oppa behaviour is so not on :pandadisgusted: But I think YJG does seem sweet...he comes across as a fairly gentle person (Haha, is it just my oppa bias speaking? :pandathink:)

P.s Yoo In Ah never been my oppa. Idk don't really like his look. Never watched any of his drama either. 

21 hours ago, Tofu said:

I like Yoo Ah In as an actor because he has a lot of range but I'm actually not surprised that he was a bit arrogant.

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

As for Yoo Ah In, I don't know, I think he just gives off that arrogant/snobbish aura. My impression of him hadn't changed before or after watching his dramas (and him at awards shows). I think that's just how he looks to people.

Hahaha, he has never been my oppa either. I also have never liked his looks.... I do think he's quite an actor, but he often plays kinda dislikeable deadbeat type (?) characters. But maybe because I've only seen him in movies (Burning, Alive etc) as opposed to dramas. Anywhooo...not my oppa and now I know he's a snob for reals :idk:

21 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL - WAHHH?! I hope it's because he's just moving company and not due to any bad allegations. But you're right too -- at this time, all of these things shouldn't come as a shock to anyone anymore. 

It's been so quiet :letalQQ: No news whatsoever. The hardcore fans are going a little crazy...but not even the Korean fans have any idea what is happening with VAST. I guess it's just a waiting game. I do hope it's just an agency move...

21 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think if Park Seo Jun has any abuse allegations or there are multiple reports that he is not kind to people, my heart will completely shatter. 

Awww, I hope it never comes to that! :heart:

21 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hold up, what's this thing about people not liking Gong Yoo?! :pandacop: He is one of the best ahjussi oppa, just look at him with his split hair wearing a pink shirt. :laugh:

Hahaha, yes! You tell them off @Tofu!!!

Gong Yoo deserves to be liked, especially since he can pull off the pink shirt :laugh:

21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But recently he's like dissapear into thin air? You know me, out of sight - out from my heart :lenny:

Hahaha, we do know you :lenny: But he'll be back with Sea of Silence!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL So glad to see Lee Jae Wook's IG update although it tells us absolutely nothing about what's going on!

I know right?! :heart::letalQQ::thinking:

On the one hand, I'm glad LJW is alive and this seems to be a subtle, "Hey, I'm doing ok, I'm happy" message to his fans as he chills and goes bike riding like Jun. On the other hand, I feel like it's surface level comfort and who knows if he's really happy...like are you with a new agency? Did VAST treat you badly?...or did VAST have a reason for this? ...or did you ask to leave/ change agencies?

So many questions! :psweatduck:

• Like 5

@mademoiselle@TofuSomehow it's easier to guess when theyre stand alone. If you put them together sometimes got confused. 

Btw I alrd trained well. I think Min Jae have a taller nose, in general smaller face and more pretty boy type. 

the answer : its madem's boy... yay... clap for me...

Ddang @abs-oluteMmy latest crush just barely in legal age yet. Just 18 y.o :laugh:

d18e79646a494342a503f3bded34a4de.jpg
Perhaps hang around with madem make me adopt all this young boy bwahahaha....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Hahaha! Yay! I think that one was a fairly easy one to guess.

Now, does @mademoiselle love Kim Min Jae enough to know what video that gif was taken from? :smug:

Haha, just kidding! I think that would be too hard to guess. The gif was taken from his performance with Punch for Dingo's YT channel. =)

32 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ddang @abs-oluteMmy latest crush just barely in legal age yet. Just 18 y.o

Keyu is very talented. His friendship with Oscar and Patrick are the best on Chuang 2021. Since you are starting to crush on him, here's a clip of his emotional training class with Patrick. It had me dying of laughter. Hahaha! Their parts start somewhere in the middle. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes I do. Youth Track. Only because I watched it

I will never doubt you again. Hahaha!! I watched a couple of their clips together and it was cute. I liked the song too!

Zhang Binbin is slowly making his way to oppa-land for me. Hasn't reached there yet, but so far, I've been enjoying him with Jing Tian in Rattan. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I will never doubt you again. Hahaha!! I watched a couple of their clips together and it was cute. I liked the song too!

Hahaha it just because he has gone missing for so long after Brahms so I was excited to see him again and was also curious as to how the song is (a bit sad he's just rapping and not singing). I'm pretty sure he also can sing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
20 hours ago, JenL said:

On the one hand, I'm glad LJW is alive and this seems to be a subtle, "Hey, I'm doing ok, I'm happy" message to his fans as he chills and goes bike riding like Jun. On the other hand, I feel like it's surface level comfort and who knows if he's really happy...like are you with a new agency? Did VAST treat you badly?...or did VAST have a reason for this? ...or did you ask to leave/ change agencies?

So many questions!

Well we finally have confirmation today although very vague. At least (we hope) it's not something bad and I guess with LJW appearing on his IG means it was time and he's ready to face the public and the announcement. At least news report are saying he's looking for a new agency. It's just the first time ever I see it done this way though.

• Like 5

@TofuYou're so knowledgeable with all this youngsters boyband haha... its funny.. 3 yrs wasting my time lols. Btw he's born in US right, so no surprise his English is good. And the song that you share also nice. But he definitely looks very different in drama, like more natural. In the video clip I think they put too much make up on him :pandascared:

@mademoiselledancing with glasses its not easy lols, he kept adjusting it... 😆

Natural look: I prefer this, oppa that wear make up thicker than me scared me 🤣🤣🤣

Spoiler

Btw Tofu, ZBB actually looks good in Storm Eyes, but I think the pairing with YangMi lack of chemistry and the story also not so good & too serious. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Well we finally have confirmation today although very vague. At least (we hope) it's not something bad and I guess with LJW appearing on his IG means it was time and he's ready to face the public and the announcement. At least news report are saying he's looking for a new agency. It's just the first time ever I see it done this way though.

Yeah, I'm still extremely puzzled about the way this all went down. Like it would have been so easy for VAST to release a one sentence statement: "LJW has ended his 3 year contract with us and we wish him well" before deleting all his content?. :psweatduck:

It just felt a bit cold on the part of VAST - literally like "Now that you're not making money for us, we don't have anything to do with you"...I mean there could have been a falling out or reasons not disclosed for why they handled it this way, but even then, I don't see how or why they still couldn't have done the above mentioned action...it makes me wonder if this is the first time someone didn't re-sign with them? I guess my rationing has been that any scandals are very much in the public realm at the moment.... And to be honest, they haven't promoted him pretty much since New Years day after he got those Awards from KBS, so I guess this split is not as sudden as it seems :thinking: This has all been very unsettling, but LJW does seem...fine and posting on socials? He just shared his current playlist....Haha, can't believe he listens to Justin Bieber :lettalKWA::ChikoWTF::laugh:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000416844

• Like 4

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle@TofuSomehow it's easier to guess when theyre stand alone. If you put them together sometimes got confused. 

Btw I alrd trained well. I think Min Jae have a taller nose, in general smaller face and more pretty boy type. 

the answer : its madem's boy... yay... clap for me...

Hahaha when YJG and KMJ put together, she is confused because too many good looking faces staring back at her :smug:

12 hours ago, Tofu said:

Keyu is very talented. His friendship with Oscar and Patrick are the best on Chuang 2021. Since you are starting to crush on him, here's a clip of his emotional training class with Patrick. It had me dying of laughter. Hahaha! Their parts start somewhere in the middle. 

I keep seeing these kids from Chuang 2021...just how young are theyyyyy??? :shocked2:  Also what exactly is Chuang? Is it like an idol training reality show?

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ddang @abs-oluteMmy latest crush just barely in legal age yet. Just 18 y.o :laugh:
Perhaps hang around with madem make me adopt all this young boy bwahahaha....

Whaaaaa....:lettalKWA: ...Well I guess it makes me feel better about how much I fangirl over LJW who is  older than that at least:eeeee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jane said:
Kim Seon Ho has the cutest peace sign! I kennut! His staff diary IG is working so hard to capture his bts at his various jobs. It's amazing!

I love that Instagram account! They put up really charming pictures of him and it's all curated so nicely :wow:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

You're so knowledgeable with all this youngsters boyband haha... its funny.. 3 yrs wasting my time lols. Btw he's born in US right, so no surprise his English is good. And the song that you share also nice. But he definitely looks very different in drama, like more natural. In the video clip I think they put too much make up on him

I watched the auditions and the first performances episodes because I wanted to see Zhou Shen. :laugh: From the clips that I've seen of him, he seems like a really nice person. He was really friendly to the foreign members which was really endearing to see how welcoming they are of each other. 

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw Tofu, ZBB actually looks good in Storm Eyes, but I think the pairing with YangMi lack of chemistry and the story also not so good & too serious. 

The more I watch Rattan, the closer he gets to being added to my list. It's interesting because I never really care for him before. Haha! But all oppas just need that one drama to capture your heart, right? Hahaha!

12 hours ago, JenL said:

I keep seeing these kids from Chuang 2021...just how young are theyyyyy??? :shocked2:  Also what exactly is Chuang? Is it like an idol training reality show?

Hahaha! It's like Produce 101, so an idol group competition show. I want to say the youngest is 16 and the oldest is 27? I'm not really sure because I stopped following it when I realized Zhou Shen was not present at the first performances episode. Haha!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2