32 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@SilverMoonTea I posted it in SJK thread. Decide to post it here too, your oppas : Seo Kang Joon, Yeo Jin Goo, Cho Seung Woo 😁

Monolid K-Drama Actors Who Give Us Butterflies

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458807wpp/monolid-k-drama-actors-who-give-us-butterflies

Hahaha love this. SKJ eyes pretty big, wasnt thinking if hes actually monolid. 

And yeah Cho Seung Woo & YJG 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahahaha!! From what I can tell, you like the pretty oppas. I can't ever see ahjussis on your list. 

As they get older they cover their face with facial hairs and lose hairs on their head. :pandadisgusted: Plus why Ji Jin Hee isn't on that list?

If those guys are consider as ahjussi, then there are at least 3-4 are in my list. I'm considering dropping one - I think it was a one hit wonder (love).

• Haha 4

I hope LJW is not involved in a scandal and just negotiating a move to a different agency...There's a lot of mysterious deleting going on. :lettalKWA: Has anyone heard anything about @Tofu and my oppa?

VAST no longer have LJW on their artist list. And they've deleted all his photos on both their Instagram accounts, all his stories, all his photo pages on their Naver accounts...and he just unfollowed 5 VAST related accounts. But no announcement on either end....just that all his videos and media have disappeared and fans noticed when he wasn't on their updated banner.

But he pretty much hasn't been promoted since Lunar New Years? :thinking: And he rejected that drama...but now I'm wondering if it's because there was already something happening.

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

I don't have many ahjussi loves but these are a few I do like , Lee Dong Wook , Kim Nam Gil and So Ji Sub probably my faves. But I think they miss out Ji Jin Hee as well @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea. I would have chosen him

4WV5mdt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Omg @JenL that does NOT sound right!

I didn't think changing agency would warrant removal of old photos from ex-agency's accounts?! Come to think of it, I never check back when actor signed on with another agency so I can't verify whether that's normal. But his contract couldn't possibly expired yet. He's only started with VAST since MotA and that's what, 2019...?

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

No, didn't see this until now. I only know previously the entertainment industry was going to put in the contract regarding this and that if the actor is involved in a scandal, they have to pay for the damage. Also all actors in their 20s will need a background check.

@JenL I checked Kim So Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Seo Joon. Sidus HQ didn't remove Kim So Hyun's naver posts in their Naver page. However, KeyEast have removed both Soo Hyun and Seo Joon. Another actress Kim Hyang Gi decided to leave Namooactors, for now her photos are still up on Namoo's Naver. Maybe we're scaring ourselves. LOL

Chocolate's Oppa kicking out LJW? Wae? Hahahahaha.

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea Oh what?! Why don't you guys like Gong Yoo?

• Haha 4
37 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don't have many ahjussi loves but these are a few I do like , Lee Dong Wook , Kim Nam Gil and So Ji Sub probably my faves. But I think they miss out Ji Jin Hee as well @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea. I would have chosen him

Hahaha is this ahjussi bingo? My loves are:

- Gong Yoo

- Ma Dong Seok

- Won Bin

- Nam Goong Min

- Hyun Bin

....But maybe now I have to remove Hyun Bin unless they clear up what is going on with this LJW removal? I really hope it's not a scandal because then I guess that would also be terrible and no wonder they were not saying anything....ughhhhh :shocked: 

40 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Omg @JenL that does NOT sound right!

I didn't think changing agency would warrant removal of old photos from ex-agency's accounts?! Come to think of it, I never check back when actor signed on with another agency so I can't verify whether that's normal. But his contract couldn't possibly expired yet. He's only started with VAST since MotA and that's what, 2019...?

18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL I checked Kim So Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Seo Joon. Sidus HQ didn't remove Kim So Hyun's naver posts in their Naver page. However, KeyEast have removed both Soo Hyun and Seo Joon. Another actress Kim Hyang Gi decided to leave Namooactors, for now her photos are still up on Namoo's Naver. Maybe we're scaring ourselves. LOL

Oooh, Thanks for checking @mademoiselle! It's so confusing....I thought they normally announced a change in agencies before removing things? The whole thing still seems a little strange :psweatduck:  

I can't say I follow a lot of actors in Korea through their agencies though. I only know that when Jasper left Eelin in Taiwan, they kept and archived his photos and magazine scans...and I think if you scroll back far enough you can see find his videos and photos etc. But he had been with them for a very very long time and I think his move made a lot of sense since he was becoming quite a figure and wanted to expand into China. He also signed on to Pourquoi Pas for his music which made sense because they have some big names like Hebe Tian.

This has all been so secretive. No communication...and he is a fairly new sign-on for VAST. :pandathink:

22 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Vast is Hyun Bin's agency right @JenL, doesn't sounds too good... 

Yep Hyun Bin's agency. And now he's the only male star there :idk:

Hahaha I see your display pic is back on a lovely Jasper pic :hearties:

36 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

38 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Also all actors in their 20s will need a background check.

I didn't know this. I think it's a fair enough rule because they need some way around it or it'll just keep going. But I'm not sure if it solves the problem - still quite a circus to navigate between truth and false accusations. Reading it does make me feel suspicious...like did something happen? Are they cutting their losses/ risks based on a background check? 

Or maybe some sort of falling out happened with the agency? I guess that happens sometimes :thinking: It's killing me. I have to go watch something now!

40 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea Oh what?! Why don't you guys like Gong Yoo?

Wait...whaaaaat??? Why not Gong Yoo??? :shocked2: That guy is so beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oh right forgot to mention, this week I met a Korean who was an actor for 5 years and he did extra work and commercials during that time before deciding to pursue something different (Because of course it's just wayyy too hard to break into the industry even if you are fairly good looking and get into a small agency :lenny:). Apparently he was able to act in a number of ads with Yoo In Ah. I won't take his word as gospel since he was just someone I met in passing, but this guy was pretty nice and easy to talk to and didn't brag about his past (we were all just persistently pestering him to name all the things he'd been in)...anyway, when we jumped on this experience and asked him if YIA was nice, he said hesitantly that YIA was a bit arrogant to the staff. Meh, I wasn't a huge fan (though YIA does act well)...but I feel prepared if I hear about something now? :idk::idk::idk: (Sorry if YIA was your oppa, but in this day and age, we all gotta be preparing our hearts for heartbreak now :pandascared:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, JenL said:

anyway, when we jumped on this experience and asked him if YIA was nice, he said hesitantly that YIA was a bit arrogant to the staff. Meh, I wasn't a huge fan (though YIA does act well)...but I feel prepared if I hear about something now? :idk::idk::idk: (Sorry if YIA was your oppa, but in this day and age, we all gotta be preparing our hearts for heartbreak now :pandascared:

Am not surprised at all ...most of them are.  The rule is admire your oppas from afar. Or have 1001 oppas like me and @SilverMoonTea. Heartbreak can be gotten over very fast.

@mademoiselle Hmmm Gong Yoo - he's a fab actor , but I don't see him in an oppa kind of way ! :idk:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Am not surprised at all ...most of them are.  The rule is admire your oppas from afar.

Haha, not being in Asia, I'm as far as one can get :cool:

Or have 1001 oppas like me and @SilverMoonTea. Heartbreak can be gotten over very fast.

You both have inspired me with your extensive Oppa collections. I have built a small collection over the years, which has increased at a more alarming rate since covid started...

But I trust none of them except Jasper :laugh: 

@mademoiselle Hmmm Gong Yoo - he's a fab actor , but I don't see him in an oppa kind of way ! 

Wowww...you are  the first one I have heard say that  :shocked2:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 4

@Tofu@mademoiselle@JenL@abs-oluteMActually the amount of non sense things we do in Oppa Tracker is quite alarming. So far we have play oppa bingo, trying to see our compatibility with oppa by filling quiz :pandaheadstomp: No wonder Tofu said its better not to check our past conversation here :pandablind:

@JenLYeah all this oppas, sometimes can be quite shocking in real life. Named it Park Yoo Chun, Kang Ji Hwan. I think in my stock now, I kind of trust Yeo Jin Goo, from House in The Wheel variety he looks really like sweet boy. 

Talking about HITW, eventhough I owned IU x JG ship, I actually prefer this pair... :pandalove:

14.jpg

But YJG seems adored IU more in real life... so... I go with his choice :pandacool:

P.s Yoo In Ah never been my oppa. Idk don't really like his look. Never watched any of his drama either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@JenL - WAHHH?! I hope it's because he's just moving company and not due to any bad allegations. But you're right too -- at this time, all of these things shouldn't come as a shock to anyone anymore. I like Yoo Ah In as an actor because he has a lot of range but I'm actually not surprised that he was a bit arrogant. I think if Park Seo Jun has any abuse allegations or there are multiple reports that he is not kind to people, my heart will completely shatter. :letalQQ:

Hold up, what's this thing about people not liking Gong Yoo?! :pandacop: He is one of the best ahjussi oppa, just look at him with his split hair wearing a pink shirt. :laugh:

uuUEwlF.jpg

40 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think in my stock now, I kind of trust Yeo Jin Goo, from House in The Wheel variety he looks really like sweet boy. 

I think he kind of grew up in the media. I'm hoping that because of that, we won't hear anything bad but who knows too. :idk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@SilverMoonTea It means GY is still Oppa lah. Kim Nam Gil is out of sight too (no drama)!

Hmm yeah, I'd say the same with @Tofu regarding YJG (and Yoo Seung Ho). They grew up in the eye of the public so it'd already be reported if they were ever involved in scandals.

As for Yoo Ah In, I don't know, I think he just gives off that arrogant/snobbish aura. My impression of him hadn't changed before or after watching his dramas (and him at awards shows). I think that's just how he looks to people.

Hmm, I think Seo Joon is alright @Tofu It's PBG that, if any, since he has carried around that angelic good boy image for so long. If any scandal, it would be covered widely and judged really harshly.

----

Hey guys, come play at the club! NEW Event - Oppa in Glasses!

Omo, why is the banner being Sung Joon in bubble bath! :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4