River Where The Moon Rises/The Moon Rising River 달이 뜨는 강 [2021]

Tofu

I've watched till halfway of episode 4 (mini episode 7) on VIU and suddenly they turned ep.3 onwards as premium viewership... sigh... Anyone knows where else to watch besides VIU? My usual sites only have the original version for all the streaming channels. I want to continue watching the reshot version because they actually changed the sequences of scenes... There were scenes in the new ones that were not in the old ones. I don't know if it's just a re-order of scenes, or additional scenes.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I finished ep.5 already. Not much to comment on for now... maybe about the last words from On Dal's father. Why did he have to ask him live like a fool? I mean live a low-profile life, I can still agree with. But to ask him to just live quietly and like a fool, what's the point of living then? :thinking: I know he was afraid for his life, wanted him to live long and safely, but...

I'm liking Lee Ji Hoon in this drama @abs-oluteM I want to see more of him in the future with this kind of roles instead of "losers" annoying kind.

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'm liking Lee Ji Hoon in this drama @abs-oluteM I want to see more of him in Mefuture with this kind of roles instead of "losers" annoying kind.

Me too...I won't spoil you about what happens to him but this character was complex , and even LJH himself said he was very excited to be playing this role. Throughout the drama , he showed a lot of depth and range in his acting. At least I can wipe off the image of him being that slimy womaniser in Woman of 9.9 Billion. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I just finished Episode 7. I am surprised that On Dal is a better fighter and more street smart than the "fool" description led me to believe. I squealed at the end of Ep 6 or 7 (I can't remember because I was binging through them) when he was so sure that he and Ga Jin are meant to be together! It was really cute to see how she warmed to him throughout.

I don't think the politics is very complicated here but still they got my head turning in my circles. Especially for General Go and Mo Yong. He keeps playing hot and cold with her? I am pretty irritated by him, tbh. That was quite a neat trap that Gochuga set for Gajin about the herbs for the Crown Prince though. Definitely a warning to her that she has to be careful in how she plays her games.

Alright, I am going to keep going while I have some momentum this weekend. I am reaching the episodes I watched before but I will probably still watch a little bit for On Dal and Ga Jin moments!

On 5/27/2021 at 7:32 PM, ktcjdrama said:

- What can I say... the highlight of this episode for me is Kang Ha Neul's appearance, haha... I really love the purplish horizon when he first appeared. Such majestic view. I wished it wasn't just a cameo. 

I agree, he's phenomenal here (as he always is, of course). His cameo is quite an extended one and he comes back in several more episodes later.

Have you found a source to watch the eps? I had to borrow a friend's Viu account to watch the first 6.

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, Jane said:

I just finished Episode 7

You're moving fast, haha... I should speed up a bit.

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Have you found a source to watch the eps? I had to borrow a friend's Viu account to watch the first 6.

Yes, my daughter got a 30-day free by exchanging some points from somewhere.

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Since I'm drama free this weekend because subs for Bossam are a bit slower, I'm going to watch episode 1-6 with Na In Woo. 

@ktcjdrama -- Lee Ji Hoon...sigh. I have a hate and love relationship with all the characters he's played. I've probably told @abs-oluteM a hundred times about it. :laugh: 

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You're moving fast, haha... I should speed up a bit.

Heehee! I am surprised at myself too. I think I started Ep 3 on Thursday or Friday. Then I was in a bed with a headache yesterday so I just keep pressing play for episode after episode during the times I couldn't sleep. I am scrubbing through Ep 8 - 13 or 14 because I watched those before. Then I will probably slow down again for the last stretch.

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

Since I'm drama free this weekend because subs for Bossam are a bit slower, I'm going to watch episode 1-6 with Na In Woo. 

Oh yay Tofu! I am kinda curious about the differences in the actors so tell us all about it!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...