Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

54 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

then SMs iphone caught my attention. compared to her unboxing vlog, i think her phone has a clear case now

Yes. The first case (though of course only given to her) sort of defeats the purpose of getting the color she wants. It seems she specifically chose that color (for SG of course!) So having a clear case makes more sense.

It's kind of hard to tell SG's based on the pictures, though if looking at the picture on the left, the corners seems to have glare beyond the phone itself. So high chance that it's the same clear case.

• Like 4

For sure he has a phone case, you have to protect your phone, mostly a new one and even more an Iphone 😅 it can't be otherwise. 

His phone case is also transparent. But because his phone is white it's less obvious than So min's one. 

As you said, both So min and Seung gi wanted to appreciate the colors of their phones. 

I rewatched LMH's video, and it's so funny to compare LMH's phone and Seung gi's phone 😂😂

Usually men have the same style and color as LMH's phone, and then here is Seung gi with a little white phone in his big hand 😁

IMG-20210303-231930.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Wow, you guys are all right with your observations! Thank you! SG just really made his fans conclude that he is in a relationship right now, he can't deny that he is! His aura is screaming inlove. And yes, SM went hiatus yesterday in ig. She's just monitoring the posts. I love how SG distanced himself to the girl. So this is how SG is when in a relationship? He will not give any reason to doubt him, maybe because he is the jealous-type and has a lot of reservations when it comes to his girlfriend (even peeling perilya leaves made him crazy) that's why he is aware of what he shouldn't do so his girlfriend won't feel bad too. 

Well, since someone mentioned something to look at in ep.14, so here's what I also found out hehe (no illistrarions this time, it's time consuming and can only do it if I'm off work). So, here min. 32.57-33.30, SM just got back from picking up the puppies and Yoo Jin is with her "dad", they had again a little family conversation there. Yoo Jin would like to see the puppy, so SG mimick Yoo Jin by saying "please show us the puppy" then you'll hear SM's voice from the background answering "they are here." Without cameras into them, you will noticed that the 3 had sometimes a time of their own. Always being a family. From then on, you'll see Yoo Jin was with SM the whole time. SG might've give Yoo Jin to her. 

35.22-36.48, SM trying to build puppies' house. I love SG's reaction when they saw her holding an ax. He smiled so sweet, mesmerized again by SM's independent attitude and maybe he found it cute to see SM being "crafty". And he immediately walked towards SM instinctively helping SM. He even got the ax from her and ready to take the work from her, his voice was so sweet and soft the whole time he's talking to her. From the time he's giving her instructions and the way he called her in her full name "jung so min-a" haha. 

Then, here at 36.45 I just noticed that SM and SG was making the doghouse while LSJ was looking at the kids playing in the yard, youu can hear SG's sweet voice (he's like talking to a child everytime he talks to SM, gently delicately soft and sweet). So it could be that LSJ was doing his observation again while the two were flirting---oh, i mean working haha! 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

I just watched first episode of Mouse, my body is still shaking 😥😥 

I knew that I will love it but wow wow 👏👏

Absolutely breathtaking, can't wait the next episodes!!! 

I will share just a funny thing seen in the drama Mouse 😅 it's not a spoiler. 

I found something related to So min 😂😂

Yeah yeah So min. 

You all know Somin's dog's name? His name is Modu. 

So here the screenshot 

IMG-20210304-005556.jpg

The name of the TV channel is "Modu daily"

So funny 🤗

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Hahaha.... I replayed that shot a lot too when I'm on ep.14....His reaction when he saw her holding a saw was adorable....It was like here she goes again kinda face...Just like when he teased her asking what exactly can you do? These two are way too cute. ❤❤ I even think the voice he used with SM even softer than when he talked to the kids....That yoga day tho....I feel sorry for poor Yihan being completely ignored by uncle SG again and again.🤣🤣🤣

And yes to their little family of 3....I just noticed it from my recent rewatch that from week 3 onwards, SG mostly only called for Yoojin.... When they walked in the wood looking for a pouch...He only talked to Yoojin when Brooke was also there... and then at the Chinese restaurant. I think he changed his mind wanting to have a daughter partially because he saw how adorable Somin and Yoojin were together...Im sure this thought came to his mind and he had this imagination in his head. 🤭🤭🤭

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I just watched first episode of Mouse, my body is still shaking 😥😥 

I knew that I will love it but wow wow 👏👏

Absolutely breathtaking, can't wait the next episodes!!! 

I will share just a funny thing seen in the drama Mouse 😅 it's not a spoiler. 

I found something related to So min 😂😂

Yeah yeah So min. 

You all know Somin's dog's name? His name is Modu. 

So here the screenshot 

IMG-20210304-005556.jpg

The name of the TV channel is "Modu daily"

So funny 🤗

Oh wow, will watch first episode of Mouse. I laugh hard, Modu is in Mouse lol. Maybe Modu is close to SG eh hahaha..maybe Perro and Modu are playmates already! delulu mind working hahaha

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@SGxSM Modu means 'all' or 'everything' so it is very generic. But yes, LSG could have helped picked the name. he he he

LSG's dog though is named 'Perro' which is literally just 'dog' in Spanish, which reminds me of the cat in So-Min's show BTIFL, which was named 'Koyangi' which literally means 'cat' in Korean. They're completely unrelated of course, since they haven't met yet at those times, but still a nice thing in common.

Glad you like the show so far though! I'm still waiting for the subs to be complete in Viki :shocked: which will probably be the trend for the rest of the show. 

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, WaterCat said:

OMG you guys......Love reading all your observations/comments here.... I was in the meetings all morning....so much to keep up...You girls rock 🤘🤘

Agreed with you all that LSJ adored SM here....They actually interacted a lot during LF since they both have this special bonding with the twins... to the point that I feel that it's their own space there between SJ, SM, Brooke and Grace. SM has it on her Ssomday blog when they were at the Chinese restaurant...It was her facing LSJ and the twins sitting in the middle eating rice puffs.... SM seemed really comfortable with SJ too. And I really believe that he could sense it that SM would be that woman for SG from day 1. 

@Poisonous Ivy I took me at least 15 minutes finishing each of your clip.... The replay button was abused big times. 🙂

Please accept my apology for being lame and not uploading illustration.... Its just too much efforts. Did anyone mention SG help SM carry apples for Brooke and Grace? It's on ep.14... 

Minute 59.25 it was SM carrying 2 baskets of apples talking to Brooke. And then minute 59.30 it was SG carrying those 2 baskets walking alongside Brooke and Grace's mom.... It was so dark tho... I could not see whether SM was there on his right or not... 

TBH, my intuitive sense saying that these two will get married soon...I don't know why but I can feel it. I could immediately feel that there was something at that moment they both opened the doors and met each others for the first time. There was this unexplainable 'this is it' thought popped in my head when I saw that cut scene when they first met.... I saw fireworks in the background...😁😁That was the first thing I saw and I searched Little Forest right away....signed up and paid for Rakuten Viki account and finished my LF first watch in 2 days.

@WaterCat,thank you glad you liked it..

What i liked the most in this Haven is that maybe all of us here are married or if not all almost of us,so our instinct is more strong than an eye of a tiger(roarrrrrr)..coz you know the feeling of "I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS"😂😂😂the feeling of being inlove and someone watching with you secretly😂😂😂.have the same feelings with you, I think it will not take too long they will get married🤗🤗🤗..

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
Hace 10 horas, Poisonous Ivy dijo:

@ishipSGxSM... seguro ... investigaré sobre esa canción y encontraré subtítulos en inglés si es posible. No me cansaré de hacer fmv mientras nuestro barco siga existiendo ... esta es mi felicidad y quiero compartirla con mis compañeros de envío de SeungMin ... gracias

@Divamuchas gracias por las traducciones @todos gracias por leer atrás OMG no puedo mantener mi sonrisa en la cara Estaba tan feliz que hice las observaciones con ustedes, especialmente en las apariciones de hoy del elenco del ratón ... me encanta tanto cómo SG mantiene la distancia con la chica ... sabemos que generalmente los actores principales se sientan cerca, pero para ellos siempre están al lado de otro elenco que me GUSTA tanto ... amo este Haven (aw, no tengo ninguno excepto este 😂 😂 😂 )

thanks to you for reading my notes ..! soon I will upload the following parts of the interview.

• Like 5

third part of interview L.F. (2019) 

Minute 37:56  

PNR He said quick, quick in his words, gentlemen please 

Minute 38:05 

DJ. Thank you, is that true? From 8:00 to 10pm Jung So Min Youngstreet is a lot of fun. 

Dj asks SoMin if he does his radio show today 

SM Answer yes 

Minute 38:15 

Dj Do you think it's true that I text you in your life in this place from time to time? 

P.D.  SJ stares at Seung Gi 

SoMin  Just laughed 

Minute 39:54    The DJ asks them about the program ¿ But is it nice to see this with children? 

Minute 39:57  

SG:   It's nice to be able to see this with kids, but when adults see it it's healing and good. When I look at it it's good to be a babysitter or something.  

Minute 40:04 

SG : I want to do that because I have different thoughts, so I want to have a home that can really give me some comfort.

SJ  He answers but is there something like that? Related to this kind of thing? What do you say? That you'd like to have? Ha ha 

Minute 40:16 

SG  No, I'm going to take action. Why? I need that ? 

Minute 40:49

PNR He talks about how his life in the field with L.F influenced I do not like children very much because he does not have children or nephews, but at the time he lives with them, he said that his parents are incredible. But this is probably so cute and nice 

How SoMin, basically SM felt like a mother in L.F and I was a bit of an aunt hahaha 

Minute 41:20 

SG He chimed in and said for giving a lot of realistic stories instead of playing well.

SM  He said PNR played the dinosaur a lot and has helped a lot 

SJ:  He said there are times when you're going to do it right? 

Minute 41: 54 

SG: If you work hard in the kitchen, you will notice that you have been neglecting, right? It's almost 6 senses I don't think Seo can be better here than she is standing why she just noticed but sometimes man?

Minute: 42:10 

DJ:  But no matter how forceful we come out, why is this person puppies, don't they eat puppies like that? One like this happened come on, my gin 

Minute: 42:26 

SG:  Everything is like that, it is difficult for children to say something to their teachers, so our Forrest Uncle Lee SO Ji is not like that and it is called mystery. 

SM y PNR  They commented that it felt great to call it a mystery, the person with the same style and that the call is so perfect now it's a mystery hahaha

Minute 42:46 

SJ:  And that ? But what is so nice about the mystery story? He is a mysterious uncle.

DJ:  They are cute what a beautiful mystery then haha 

Minute: 42:51 

SG   He responds to SJ. So what's wrong Changchun what's wrong with you? Not because ? Good ? Yes, just release your eyes.

Minute: 43:00 

SJ:  He tells SG you just kept my eyes, as well as how to keep them. Example: I think I have a sore finger when I ask for five fingers hahaha.

• Like 6
  • Tasty 1

@Diva

Thank you for translation. This radio interview showed all the great chemistry between the all cast. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Yeah happy and in love, still busy as you said. 

I watched the video promotion of Mouse. He looked tired yeah, it's not surprising at all. 

I noticed another "wall moment" 😅 They were playing a game by teams. And the MC announced that Seung gi and the young actress's team won. Here's Seung gi's reaction, and the actress was also surprised 😂

20210304-102309.gif

Here the full video for who wanna watch

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 2

Thanks for your effort @Diva in translating the radio guesting in English. 

Cheers to SeungMin shippers, all of you guys are working hard hehe. Sorry not able to contribute much lately because of work but I always check  new posts and enjoys reading them a lot. 

9 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Diva

Thank you for translation. This radio interview showed all the great chemistry between the all cast. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

I watched the video promotion of Mouse. He looked tired yeah, it's not surprising at all. 

I noticed another "wall moment" 😅 They were playing a game by teams. And the MC announced that Seung gi and the young actress's team won. Here's Seung gi's reaction, and the actress was also surprised 😂

20210304-102309.gif

Wow great find you have here @SGxSM. "Another wall moment" means SG is already "taken" and I hope by Somin haha.

Conclusion: SG is taken haha

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

12 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Diva

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

20210304-102309.gif

Wow, shocking. I think because of the covid-19 thing, he just go with the first bomb but to the girl, could be upsetting because she goes for the high five, and SG just did fist bomb and barely shows excitement for winning. But if he's very concern for the covid thing, he should've just go with the elbow high five. And the way he did it, I saw Na Rae there somehow, treated her as one of the boys. He's just so tired. Poor him. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@LuckyGirl

Even if you can't contribute now, thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's also important to share. 

Yeah completely taken. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM maybe because of the covid, don't know but for example he did high five with her in amazing saturday... But here I was surprised, he even lowered his head when he did this gesture. Still no eyes contact. I can feel also that he treats her like Na rae, like a buddy but a young buddy. And the actress treats him like a big brother. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@SGxSMBesides checking his phone;  he checked his watch couple times.. not so sure, whether due to Breitling endorsement, or he just wanted the event to end. Maybe dinner appointment afterwards... 😍😍

yep, i noticed that too ;) he looked tired and my imaginative brain thinks that he also didn't want to be late for his dinner and mouse premier viewing date with SM...

31 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@LuckyGirl

Even if you can't contribute now, thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's also important to share. 

Yeah completely taken. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM maybe because of the covid, don't know but for example he did high five with her in amazing saturday... But here I was surprised, he even lowered his head when he did this gesture. Still no eyes contact. I can feel also that he treats her like Na rae, like a buddy but a young buddy. And the actress treats him like a big brother. 

he was really putting up a definite wall with PJH. can't wait to see SM's drama promo next to see how she'd behave...because we know how conservative SG is..

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 4
26 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@LuckyGirl

Yeah completely taken. 

Thank you @SGxSM. But I've got my SeungMin homework to be done yet. There's some quick scene at MITH which I think can be connected to SeungMin now that we are on rewatch mode of LF that I happen to remember. I just forgot about it since  after LF,  I was  just a quiet SeungMin shipper not until the MITH blueberry thing of SG when he was the Master and from then on, I browsed YT for their videos and led me to this forum haha. But forgive me guys for it will take few days because I forgot what episode it was and I have to watch the reruns of MITH haha. Small crumb will mean a lot to SeungMin passengers right? 😉

• Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Tasty 1

@LFCouple yeah totally 😂😂 maybe both, endorsement and checking time as well. 

@iheartseungmin can't wait too. But since it's a romcom I think there will be promotion gestures. However in her post when she was with Kim Jiseok, he made a heart gesture with his hand but she didn't, she only made a V sign ✌ Let's be prepared to Monthly house's promotion 😍 

@LuckyGirl yeah small crumbs mean a lot for us. 

I read that the broadcasting will be on 21/22th march and ends on May. But still no promotion ? Maybe they postponed the broadcasting

Btw, I want to thank the person who commented under poisonousivy's YouTube video. The one who gave the link of the forum. That's how I discovered this lovely page. Thanks to her I can share with all of you my love for seugmin

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1