Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

6 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I just finished watching MITH ep 158. It's a nice episode, i can say. And I agree with the previous observations here earlier about LSG in this week's episode. He really participated too well with all his questions and how connected he was in the topic. He is very interested. So, I took screenshots of some scenes I thought worth pounding on a bit here (and Might be connected to his current relationship "with SM 😀❤️🥰

Here, the masters were explaining how their story begun, they started as friends. And his wife was explaining that she felt annoyed everytime he's dating at that time, and the look on LSG was so solemn like he can relate and LSG Said "even he wasn't yours" 🧐🤔 hmmm... is that what you felt Seungi-ya?

spacer.png

And yes, photo below is a very obvious reaction of LSG, though he tried to have a poker face while he's also being teased that the couple need to match LSG too because he is single, the look on his face just says "im not looking for someone...i already have someone I like", notice that he looked at the camera maybe checking if it's on him. 

spacer.png

Did you notice, LSG really finished writing his invitation. At the start, he really did write a lot already. It means that marriage is really in his heart the moment he writes that invitation and possibly he is thinking "that someone" that's why it was easy for him to put it in writing. And yes, he is using iphone 12 too, in white. Just like SM i hope it's a couple phone.

spacer.png

And this is SG's look when his friends said that he will het married first. There's just a weird split second reaction on his face that says "dude, we're on tv don't give hints" hehe

In my overall observation, SG really has someone special right now. By the he reacted to this episode, the questions he threw to the couple and how much he is into the topic. I also think that he was reminded a lot of LF thru the couple's kids, yoga and other stuff. Im pretty sure, he thought of SM that's why he was able to asked those on point questions. It maybe just to validate his feelings. Sorry for the long post. Been a busy day so I just catched up. 

I love to read long posts, no need to be sorry ☺ Thanks for sharing. 

Yeah his attitude wasn't the same in this episode. He was very interesting and at the same time he didn't want to get attention. 

I think also that he thought to Somin. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

I like this scene when Grace thought Seung Gi Samchon was scolding her for eating too much cookie, she cried and SM came over. Grace went to SM and carried her. It's like a daugther being scolded by her dad and the mom came to the rescue 🤗 i love the look also of SG being ganged up by the kids and the Imos! 

spacer.png

this scene is also I love to rewatch, I love how simple and carefree SM is. She's just being herself which is the best part of her, she can be childish and super mature at the same time. And mind the closeness of their interlocked arms 🤗 this is when SG got conscious that they are too close while watching grace's and brooke's video. He stood up from bending over since he noticed the camera was shooting them close up, he is aware of the shippers 😬🙄

spacer.png

I really didn't see SG looked like this to his other costars, i mean he looked at them but the way he always secretly look at her was very different, his eyes always became so soft everytime he will look at SM. His voice too becomes soft and sweet when he talks to SM. 

Lastly, i just noticed. In the last episode of LF, i observed SM was so glowing and blooming. She dresses also differently, it's just she glows during those last episode. 🤔🥰

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
25 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Me gusta esta escena cuando Grace pensó que Seung Gi Samchon la estaba regañando por comer demasiadas galletas, lloró y SM se acercó. Grace fue a SM y la cargó. Es como una hija siendo regañada por su papá y la mamá vino al rescate 🤗 ¡Me encanta también la apariencia de SG siendo atacada por los niños y los Imos! 

spacer.png

Esta escena también me encanta volver a ver, me encanta lo simple y despreocupado que es SM. Ella solo está siendo ella misma, que es la mejor parte de ella, puede ser infantil y súper madura al mismo tiempo. Y tenga en cuenta la cercanía de sus brazos entrelazados : aquí es cuando SG se dio cuenta de que estaban demasiado cerca mientras veía el video de Grace y Brooke. Se levantó de agacharse desde que notó que la cámara los estaba fotografiando de cerca, está al tanto de los transportistas 😬 🙄

spacer.png

Realmente no vi que SG se viera así para sus otros coprotagonistas, quiero decir que los miraba, pero la forma en que siempre la miraba en secreto era muy diferente, sus ojos siempre se volvían tan suaves cada vez que miraba a SM. Su voz también se vuelve suave y dulce cuando habla con SM. 

Por último, me acabo de dar cuenta. En el último episodio de LF, observé que SM estaba tan brillante y floreciente. Ella también se viste de manera diferente, es solo que brilla durante el último episodio. 🤔 🥰

spacer.png

Although he was glancing at SoMin surreptitiously, it was clear to him what Seung Gi was thinking or feeling was very obvious. Example when he looked at her in the mirror of LF's truck. 

Although he wanted to be discreet, he did not realize that his features and his gaze gave him away.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Too many thoughts running in my head for this scene. They stayed there sitting for quite sometime for sure because the kids took turns talking to the forest fairy. I wonder what they talked about off cam on this scene. They just always right next to each other. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

He couldn't stop staring at the same time can't stop smiling 😊😆 he's just actually the only one who intently listens to SM while giving out awards 

spacer.png

• Heart Eyes 7

I just noticed in the last episode, when SG consoled SM in the room, he said to her " that's enough to make you cry" and his tone was so soft and caring. Then he tapped her on the shoulder. 

I think in the 2nd photo SM was reading Yi Han's letter to SG because we can see they are standing close to each other and when you watched it SG's reading it. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Too many thoughts running in my head for this scene. They stayed there sitting for quite sometime for sure because the kids took turns talking to the forest fairy. I wonder what they talked about off cam on this scene. They just always right next to each other. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

He couldn't stop staring at the same time can't stop smiling 😊😆 he's just actually the only one who intently listens to SM while giving out awards 

spacer.png

I think LSG cannot deny his feelings anymore😍😍no matter how much he would like to ignore it😀😀 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMdefinitely agree with you.. both of hem (LSG&JSM) are actually glowing starting from episode 8 until the end😉😉😀😀 and their interactions just carried on very casually even with cameras around and eagle eyed shippers😀😀😀 

I am not complaining, because they made me smile each time  I see them❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I like your analyzation @pokepo. I was just watching the making of mouse in twitter, and I am really focused in every move and body language of LSG to his costar. Definitely didn't see the solemn eyes, there's nothing in the eyes, though he did stare but just plain stare (i hope im right!) and he's distancing himself to his costar, there's always a gap between them. Waaah i just really hope this is all because he has someone already, and that someone is SM. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
Just now, pokepo said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM lately sg's drama quite distanced from lovey dovey romance scene don't you think?
could it be that he chose not to do romance drama for the sake of his relationship (if there is one)?

we'll never know ~~

It's same with SM's drama in fix you, have you ever watching SM's drama fix you? The drama quite distaced from romantic scene too, I though just a little romance scene not like sm's drama previously.

But I don't know,  about the next sm's drama in monthly house, cs the genre is also romcom

• Like 1

also have you all notice, JSM and LSG is not active in instagram lately. both have no updates for quite some time now... they must have been very busy... catching up? :)

1 minute ago, SGxSM said:

I agree with all yours observations about Lee Seung gi's bahaviour. 

Yeah So min's next drama is a romcom. But nothing to worry about ☺ I hope there won't be too much kisses scenes 😅

Yeah, i heard about that too, if i'm not mistaken, this will be her first tv appearance (romcom) after doing LF, right? We'll see about her chemistry with his costar then. I think LSG is a jealous type of guy, I just sense it. there were few camera shots that LSG was looking at JSM and LSJ everytime they are talking. He seems to be an observant kind of guy. Just my thought, maybe overexagerating again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Started rewatching LF today for the nth time. I just noticed even in episode 1 they seems comfortable with each other already. they were sitting close to each other on their 1st dinner at the forest. LSJ and Na Rae always sit together too but they never sit like LSG and SM always does, facing each other and leaning towards each other. there's really an unexplainable stare from LSG from day 1 already, when they were unloading their luggages, he stared at her secretly.spacer.png I think LSG like her even before LF. That's why SM joining LF was a surprise to him by the crew. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
5 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

and a definite chance if they are not together right now, for sure 2nd time they will work together, they will be a couple this time. I dont know why no one's picking up our pleas to match them up. Its a sure win! Unless both parties are not comfortable working with their partners 🤔

That would be an oozing-chemistry-high-rating kinda drama

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM yeah, if only, a good writer/producer would pair them up as leads. And if only SBS would look up to the amount of views of LF seungmin clips on YT and read all comment requests to pair them up😔. After SG’s Mouse, I think it’s time for him to take romance/romcom dramas once again. 
          I agree with you, since the first meet up, SG is already smitten. And his reply on SM’s introducing herself (of course I know you), maybe he already seen her or see her often but they are not introduced to each other but he finds her attractive/pretty. As for SM, it is her heartbeat all over the video or Yeolmu’s🤔..

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Kimi23 and @pokepo i agree with you both! Which ever comes first, i'm up for it! Dating, drama or marriage. As long as it's the two of them in it 🤗 I really believe that LSG knew who JSM is, he is aware of her charms maybe, and is smitten by her. It shows in his reaction when he opened the door and saw SM. Watching that first scene makes me wonder if now LSG can freely come and go at SM's house for a visit? 😐 cant wait for mouse to finish so we can all see what's next for LSG. I hope SBS or other producers will finally answer our prayers and pair them up, I hope now that MITH director is LF's PD, they will come up with another collab for LF season 2

• Like 5

When Seung gi met So min for the first time, he was also very nervous. He repeated twice "Is it your house?" 😂😂

I saw on IG that Cha Tae hyun will host a new show where he invites celebrities. He's same agency from So min and he's very close to Seung gi. I hope that he can invite at least So min. I'm sure Seung gi will watch 😅

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

When Seung gi met So min for the first time, he was also very nervous. He repeated twice "Is it your house?" 😂😂

I saw on IG that Cha Tae hyun will host a new show where he invites celebrities. He's same agency from So min and he's very close to Seung gi. I hope that he can invite at least So min. I'm sure Seung gi will watch 😅

Nahh, then since for the first time they were meet, and definitely they already have to much skinship. Where Sm went to put handkerchief in to Sg's shoulder then she is touched it repeatedly. This scene when I first time thinking they're a newed couple, ahhh this only me or no I just can't get enough for this couple 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1