Little Forest Haven Ship šŸ• - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) šŸ« Blueberry Couple šŸ«

But I wonder if he had already found this "someone"

Why saying "whether to live alone...".

I mean if I were his future wife, I will ask him "what? You don't have your answer yet?" šŸ¤Ø

Someone said that he was almost engaged (the troll haha) He can't say that words if he has already made up his mind.

Maybe he's waiting someone else to be ready... šŸ„° I can't stop thinking to "naked" lyrics by James Arthur. The song saying that he's waiting for someone to be ready to go to the next level...Ā 

Ā 

His whole new songs suit more to his " Crossroad situations ". Thinking/waiting for someone, taking good decisions, regrets...Ā 

Ā 

What do you think girls?Ā 

• Like 5

In theĀ little forest press con,Ā SM was being asked this is her first time participating in variety show, who (among SG, SJ, Narae) worked perfectlyĀ with her.Ā SM answered no time to think of this at all during shooting as they areĀ fully occupied, and each of them take care different things,Ā she learnt sth new from each of them.Ā 

Ā 

Then SM was being asked did she find it difficult forĀ shootingĀ variety show, SM said yes surely, its alot moreĀ tiring and exhaustedĀ than she imagined <<< this is the time that SG tappedĀ SJ's thighs and laugh>>> SM continued and said while seeing the kids are so creative and cute, sheĀ got more satisfaction and happiness than expected in return.

Ā 

All members are thenĀ askedĀ aboutĀ any different thoughts on childcare after this VS, for SG, he said the most important thing is to protect the kids, and physical energy is also a critical element.Ā SG passed the mic to SM byĀ skipping Narae as Narae already got a mic. SM's answer to this question wasĀ that she got mixed feeling, always reminded herself the purpose of this show while need to take care of the kids by acting like a mother, through this experience sheĀ realised some areas that she is not aware of and need to learn.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by sg_sm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

In theĀ little forest press con,Ā SM was being asked this is her first time participating in variety show, who (among SG, SJ, Nara) worked perfectlyĀ with her.Ā SM answered no time to think of this at all during shooting as they areĀ fully occupied, and each of them take care different things,Ā she learnt sth new from each of them.Ā 

Ā 

Then SM was being asked did she find it difficult forĀ shootingĀ variety show, SM said yes surely, its alot moreĀ tiring and exhaustedĀ than she imagined <<< this is the time that SG tappedĀ SJ's thighs and laugh>>> SM continued and said while seeing the kids are so creative and cute, sheĀ got more satisfaction and happiness than expected in return.

Ā 

All members are thenĀ askedĀ aboutĀ any different thoughts on childcare after this VS, for SG, he said the most important thing is to protect the kids, and physical energy is also a critical element.Ā SG passed the mic to SM byĀ skipping Nara as Nara already got a mic. SM's answer to this question wasĀ that she got mixed feeling, always reminded herself the purpose of this show while need to take care of the kids by acting like a mother, through this experience sheĀ realised some areas that she is not aware of and need to learn.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

whoa thanks for translating, are you korean btw? cuz that would be very helpful for this forum hahaha

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, pokepo said:

whoa thanks for translating, are you korean btw? cuz that would be very helpful for this forum hahaha

Ā 

hahaha nope, just found a translated clip in Chinese which I could translate it into Eng for sharingĀ 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
38 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

But I wonder if he had already found this "someone"

Why saying "whether to live alone...".

I mean if I were his future wife, I will ask him "what? You don't have your answer yet?" šŸ¤Ø

Someone said that he was almost engaged (the troll haha) He can't say that words if he has already made up his mind.

Maybe he's waiting someone else to be ready... šŸ„° I can't stop thinking to "naked" lyrics by James Arthur. The song saying that he's waiting for someone to be ready to go to the next level...Ā 

Ā 

His whole new songs suit more to his " Crossroad situations ". Thinking/waiting for someone, taking good decisions, regrets...Ā 

Ā 

What do you think girls?Ā 

yeah but look at the different pov, if I were him, I might be aware that the whole world'sĀ gonna watch this show so I must carefullyĀ choose the best answer.. (if he's currently in a relationship)

Edited by pokepo
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

In theĀ little forest press con,Ā SM was being asked this is her first time participating in variety show, who (among SG, SJ, Nara) worked perfectlyĀ with her.Ā SM answered no time to think of this at all during shooting as they areĀ fully occupied, and each of them take care different things,Ā she learnt sth new from each of them.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

All members are thenĀ askedĀ aboutĀ any different thoughts on childcare after this VS, for SG, he said the most important thing is to protect the kids, and physical energy is also a critical element.Ā SG passed the mic to SM byĀ skipping Nara as Nara already got a mic. SM's answer to this question wasĀ that she got mixed feeling, always reminded herself the purpose of this show while need to take care of the kids by acting like a mother, through this experience sheĀ realised some areas that she is not aware of and need to learn.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you so muchĀ 

2 minutes ago, pokepo said:

yeah but look at the different pov, if I were him, I might be aware that the whole world'sĀ gonna watch this show so I must carefully and choose the best answer.. (if he's currently in a relationship)

Yeah of course he's so careful with his words even he gave the impression that he isn't.Ā 

But still šŸ˜…

Good morning!! Yo!Ā Iā€™m back hahahha

I started reading from 1 to the last page (effort)Ā just to catch up again! Phew ! Iā€™m amaze how you guys analyzed everything and share insights and toĀ some degree it madeĀ a fcking sense at all ! Golly ! Hahhah and hand down to those ā€œeagle eyed fansā€ like how did you catch that thing? Hahhah

anyways-Ā I noticed that ā€œHvHā€ username is raining on our little parade here! Hmpf!Ā spreading nonsense/malicious/ FAKE ASSĀ rumors is not good- also Hvh is aĀ ā€œTROLLā€ to be exact! HahahhaĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m part of a small growing AirenĀ fan club here in North America and all I can say is lee seung gi is well protected form his agency and peers so we donā€™t really have any clue or hints about his love life hahahah but he got one CF coming! LolĀ 

Ā 

as for Jung so min- Iā€™m regular fan since playful kiss and watch her grow hahaha Iā€™m only 25 tho but still shes becoming prettier everyday! Hahaha I love her new CF itā€™s Airenā€™s Color ! Jang ! šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ„³

Ā 

so to end this long rant hahah all I wanna say is we should keep it going and just have fun shipping these two until we see where our ship land- is it gonna beĀ romanticallyĀ sail or sink Hahahhah ( Iā€™m still hoping for flourish sailing- I want them for each other-)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4

I want them to be the endgame so bad but again weā€™re just a mere followers hoping for our dream match up world come true šŸ„²āœØāœØāœØ

Ā 

I donā€™t have any theories to chip in tho šŸ˜…šŸ˜­ Iā€™m still looking but if I ever found something Iā€™ll check this forum first hahahh

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

I want them to be the endgame so bad but again weā€™re just a mere followers hoping for our dream match up world come true šŸ„²āœØāœØāœØ

Ā 

I donā€™t have any theories to chip in tho šŸ˜…šŸ˜­ Iā€™m still looking but if I ever found something Iā€™ll check this forum first hahahh

Yeah thank you, let's share and enjoy hoping a good news šŸ˜Œ

• Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, sg_sm said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for sharing this to us. I hope someday, someone will translate their radio interviewšŸ˜…šŸ¤ž

Ā Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

SGā€™s very careful not to give hints becauseĀ heā€™s aware of eagle eyed fans and shippers like us.šŸ˜…He wonā€™t give it away if heā€™s in a relationship.
Hopefully, one day, theyā€™ll drop us a hint šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, pokepo said:

which is that would beĀ even better! no one could understand the radio interview cuz no english subĀ :cry:

Ā 

here is a summary of the interaction between SG and SM during radio interview:

- they all teased at SJ and asked the host no need ask SJ's question, as SJ said he dun hv much confidence on the rating forĀ the show to be on airĀ 

- SG agreed with Nara and praisedĀ SM that she takes very good care of kids, and popular among kids

- SM "WoW" when the commercial break was ended and the radio show resume, SGĀ laughedĀ happily together

- the host asked about comments on SM, SG listened carefully onĀ Narae's comment, Nara said SM's personality and acting skills areĀ goodĀ 

- SG said little forest wantsĀ to bringĀ a smile, pure, healingĀ message, which is exactly the image that SM possess, can't think of anyone else to cast if not her

- SG made the wooden stool for the kids, SM appreciated and said its very useful

- last part asked abt what is the selling point of little forest, SM said its interesting to see kids experienced with farmland, to pickĀ up fresh vegetables/fruits and then cook them; the scene must be calm and healing

- SG said from PD perspective,Ā its good for small sized family to watch the show when eating watermelon, watch it in a comfy setting; and the show can see the kids as well as 4 of them grow/improvedĀ 

Ā 

actually both SG and SM glances each other countless timesĀ during on air and off air:withu:

Edited by sg_sm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Clapping Hands 1

I havenā€™t watched the last episode of MITH, but saw some parts from IG and twitter. Seung Gi looked good and happy. Will watch it later on viu.

Ā 

Just quick thought regarding the crossroad. @SGxSMĀ I think he might be in a relationship, but he/they might at stage of decidingĀ whether he/they will go to the next stage - marriage or not (yet). I think the decision of marriage would not only impact Seung Gi; but would certainly impact the lady as well, especially if she is an actress like So Min. So, the crossroad is not only for Seung Gi to decide, but both parties. If thatā€™s the case, I donā€™t think the partner/future wife would be offended by his statement. By saying the crossroad, I think heā€™s also ā€œpreparingā€ his fans, if heā€™ll choose to get married. So I think, itā€™s a smart move.Ā 
Ā 

Other possibility heā€™sĀ being cautious not to reveal too much/early info.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
19 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

I havenā€™t watched the last episode of MITH, but saw some parts from IG and twitter. Seung Gi looked good and happy. Will watch it later on viu.

Ā 

Just quick thought regarding the crossroad. @SGxSMĀ I think he might be in a relationship, but he/they might at stage of decidingĀ whether he/they will go to the next stage - marriage or not (yet). I think the decision of marriage would not only impact Seung Gi; but would certainly impact the lady as well, especially if she is an actress like So Min. So, the crossroad is not only for Seung Gi to decide, but both parties. If thatā€™s the case, I donā€™t think the future wife would be offended by his statement. Other possibility heā€™sĀ being cautious not to reveal too much/early info.
Ā 

Ā 

I agree, stage of deciding to go to the next level or not.Ā 

Yeah you're right, so much to think about each of them. Hope they will took the right decision without any regrets.Ā 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 1

hey guys, does SG always or like to decorate his house with flowers?
I saw his latest vid with LMH (1:13), when he's writing something on his album, which I guess he did thatĀ on his dining table. Or was it just necessarily for the shoots?

I checked MITH episode where he's the master, could not find any single flower arrangement in everyĀ corner of his house.

Or could it be a woman's touch of the house?
like.....

Ā 

his mom?

:eeeee:

Edited by pokepo
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@pokepoĀ haha yeah like... His mom šŸ˜†

Or his fans or they bought it for the shooting. Who knows?Ā 

I was watching the episode of MITH when he was the master.Ā 

He was eating his breakfast, listening to a song. We can only hear few seconds.Ā 

I tried to find the song because she looked so touching, so beautiful... I found it!Ā 

The title is "Sweet" by Cigarettes after sex.Ā 

Here the lyrics :

Ā 

IMG-20210207-200503.jpg

Ā 

so I guessed well, the lyrics are just so beautiful šŸ˜Œ

Ā 

• Like 2

I found that Somin was the guest of a show named "The book U love".

It was aired on Januray 11th of 2021.

I can't find the show, I just found some picturesĀ 

ļæ¼

IMG-20210207-223315.jpg

Ā 

She's so beautiful ā˜ŗ

it's a cultural show that invites celebrities to talk about books they love. And also to encourage, with donations of books, the creation of libraries in places where there are none.
I find the concept super interesting.
I am happy that Somin participates in this kind of shows.Ā 

In the 3rd pictures, these are the booksĀ that she recommended. The second book from the left is a poems book. This book appeared on her drama "Because this is my first life". I guess she was curious about it and read it.Ā 

• Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, sg_sm said:

Ā 

here is a summary of the interaction between SG and SM during radio interview:

- they all teased at SJ and asked the host no need ask SJ's question, as SJ said he dun hv much confidence on the rating forĀ the show to be on airĀ 

- SG agreed with Nara and praisedĀ SM that she takes very good care of kids, and popular among kids

- SM "WoW" when the commercial break was ended and the radio show resume, SGĀ laughedĀ happily together

- the host asked about comments on SM, SG listened carefully onĀ Narae's comment, Nara said SM's personality and acting skills areĀ goodĀ 

- SG said little forest wantsĀ to bringĀ a smile, pure, healingĀ message, which is exactly the image that SM possess, can't think of anyone else to cast if not her

- SG made the wooden stool for the kids, SM appreciated and said its very useful

- last part asked abt what is the selling point of little forest, SM said its interesting to see kids experienced with farmland, to pickĀ up fresh vegetables/fruits and then cook them; the scene must be calm and healing

- SG said from PD perspective,Ā its good for small sized family to watch the show when eating watermelon, watch it in a comfy setting; and the show can see the kids as well as 4 of them grow/improvedĀ 

Ā 

actually both SG and SM glances each other countless timesĀ during on air and off air:withu:

Wow thank you for all the translation, i've watched thatĀ radio show without translation that's why I was able to focus on their glances since I can't understand what they said. Thanks also for the translation during presscon, so that's what SM said but wonder why SG's reaction has to be that hehehe...Ā 

4 hours ago, LFCouple said:

Ā 

Just quick thought regarding the crossroad. @SGxSMĀ I think he might be in a relationship, but he/they might at stage of decidingĀ whether he/they will go to the next stage - marriage or not (yet). I think the decision of marriage would not only impact Seung Gi; but would certainly impact the lady as well, especially if she is an actress like So Min. So, the crossroad is not only for Seung Gi to decide, but both parties. If thatā€™s the case, I donā€™t think the partner/future wife would be offended by his statement. By saying the crossroad, I think heā€™s also ā€œpreparingā€ his fans, if heā€™ll choose to get married. So I think, itā€™s a smart move.Ā 
Ā 

Other possibility heā€™sĀ being cautious not to reveal too much/early info.Ā 

Ā 

I like both of your posts about crossroads @LFCoupleĀ and @SGxSM, to say that he is in the crossroad right now might really mean that he is in a relationship. That "crossroad" he might mean are his fans, whether to settle down or stay single for a while because we know how fans reacts if they ger married, i remember one interview of hyunbin, MC said that he is one of the "public property" and he said he is not sure if he will remain a public propoerty, which what he mean was he plan to get married one day. SG demonstrates aĀ fresh and happy aura these days, so maybe he is seeing someone. And possibility it's SM šŸ™‚šŸ™‚, if they really are, it is a big decision to make. Since both are celebrity. Both has a lot of fans/shippers. I hope SM is also in the stage where she wants to settle down, orĀ maybe, through the song Naked, SG is waiting for her to be ready as one of the songs said... šŸ™ƒĀ 

• Like 2