Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Hello, this is the first time I'm sharing my thoughts for lovely couple in LF. I've been a silent rider here, but after so many interactions on this forum I really happy. So here I'll make a thread about them. In my point of view LF is such destiny for SG and SM meet.

Especially interaction between SM and SG I really admired them. The perfect time they meet is documented and broadcasted in a whole world. So I'm observed after LF end, I've seen a few of scene what is SG doing whether in MITH or Twogether it's resembled in LF. Such as Yoga pose and recently video with minho, when SG build a tent and feeding minho, I thought He could rembered SM because the situation rigth. I wish LF is destiny for SG and SM. Last I'll post some scene, I don't know if someone has shared about this scene, in the last episode when brooke was still in SJ arms, SM head was on SG's shoulder, I actually wonde what they were doing, but it's look like SG and SM took a photo together, I hope this link can work. At 1:03

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
25 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

Hello, this is the first time I'm sharing my thoughts for lovely couple in LF. I've been a silent rider here, but after so many interactions on this forum I really happy. So here I'll make a thread about them. In my point of view LF is such destiny for SG and SM meet.

Especially interaction between SM and SG I really admired them. The perfect time they meet is documented and broadcasted in a whole world. So I'm observed after LF end, I've seen a few of scene what is SG doing whether in MITH or Twogether it's resembled in LF. Such as Yoga pose and recently video with minho, when SG build a tent and feeding minho, I thought He could rembered SM because the situation rigth. I wish LF is destiny for SG and SM. Last I'll post some scene, I don't know if someone has shared about this scene, in the last episode when brooke was still in SJ arms, SM head was on SG's shoulder, I actually wonde what they were doing, but it's look like SG and SM took a photo together, I hope this link can work. At 1:03

Hi to a newbie like me😀 👋👋what an eagle eye you have😯 it looks like SM rested her head on SG's shoulders! whether it was just a camera angle, doesn't matter at all👏👏👏just loved seeing it❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Thanks to everyone that posted about So Min's moment with the kids on the sand. The song mentioned there is actually on repeat right now for me.

I like that what JSM did there with the girls, LSG also did with the boys. They made out shapes from the clouds. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here are a couple more times I found where they mirrored each other's actions:

Touching child's cheek the other was holding.

SM-Yeol-Moo.png

LSG-Yihan.png

Airplane feeding Yi Hyeon

JSM-Plane.png

LSG-Plane.png

Playing monster

LSG-Monster.png

SM-Monster.png

The similar things that they do are really nice, whether it be independently, or influenced by one another. :popcorn:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

From what I saw until now, never 😊

Are you a fan of him or both? Do you know them well? 

Thank you for replying, my mind always says he never gave this kind of stares to his costars before 🙂 i just want to hear it from someone else to make sure that it's not just me who think that way. I am fond of watching their dramas and his variety shows but when I found out about LF fell in love with them both! 🙂

• Like 1

This one is cute. The moment SG finished eating, he got up and sit where SM and Yoo Jin where seated. He just stayed there behind Yoo Jin. They really become close as the show roll down, it's becoming their habit to always stay next to each other. 

spacer.png

at first I thought he moved next to them to take over feeding Yoo Jin from SM. But he didn't, it was still SM multi tasking of feeding her and eating at the same time. He really just sat there close to them, aww! 

spacer.png

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

the screenshot was dark, but when you watched the scene, i THINK she's wearing it? 

it is really dark that I really can’t tell if she’s wearing the same top @Myshipperheart_SGSM. I noticed that she was wearing longer sleeve. However, it looks like the same ruffled cuff of the checkered top she wore but it can also be the polo she pulled out because I think the design of the ruffled cuff she wore that day can’t be pulled down to her arms while holding the kid? I am not so sure though 😅

spacer.png

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, SGxSM said:

From what I saw until now, never 😊

Are you a fan of him or both? Do you know them well? 

@SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM From what I see on JSM (in her dramas and BTS clips) she can be really playful offcam with her male costars (even when she’s still in a relationship). I can say she is really a happy/cheerful co worker and really likable to everyone . Maybe, when she does not feel any romantic feelings developing towards them, she doesn’t mind being that close to them. As for JSM towards LSG, i feel that something is holding her back towards her closeness with him. They are always together but she’s very cautious of her actions like there’s  this “something”... correct me if I’m wrong but that’s just my observation. 
           As for LSG, i can’t keep up with all of his variety shows and bts of every dramas, but I read from Airens when they talk about the yoga pose he did with JSM , they said that LSG seldom initiates skinship with female costars. So they were quite surprised. I’m a fan of his dramas but it’s the first time seeing him look/stare at someone like that. And it’s not in a drama but in a variety show. For kids😅😍.  And one cannot easily fake that.😅
            And for hints if they kept in touch after LF, we never know🤷🏻‍♀️. I see that they already learned from their past relationships which both are publicly known, they may keep everything under wraps this time.  But then again, we would be very happy, if they give us just a little hint🤞🤞🤞. We can only hope that they are still in touch.

Sorry for the long post

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
40 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

@SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSM From what I saw on JSM (in her dramas and BTS clips) she can be really playful offcam with her male costars (even when she’s still in a relationship). I can say she is really a happy/cheerful co worker and really likable to everyone she works with. Maybe, when she does not feel any romantic feelings developing towards them, she doesn’t mind being that close to them. As for JSM towards LSG, i feel that something is holding her back towards her closeness with him. They are always together but she’s very cautious of her actions like there’s  this “something”... correct me if I’m wrong but that’s just my observation. 
           As for LSG, i can’t keep up with all of his variety shows and bts of every dramas, but I read from Airens when they talk about the yoga pose he did with JSM , they said that LSG seldom initiates skinship with female costars. So they were quite surprised. I’m a fan of his dramas but it’s the first time seeing him look/stare at someone like that. And it’s not in a drama but in a variety show. For kids😅😍.  And one cannot easily fake that.😅
            And for hints if they kept in touch after LF, we never know🤷🏻‍♀️. I see that they already learned from their past relationship which both are publicly known, they may keep everything under wraps this time.  But then again, we would be very happy, if they give us just a little hint🤞🤞🤞. We can only hope that they are still in touch.

Sorry for the long post

Love your insights @Kimi23! Was smiling till the end of your post. Yes, I noticed too that JSM is a cheerful person on and off cam with her costars and with LSG she seems conscious on her every move. Specially during the promotion period of LF, she's so awkward and won't even look at LSG's side. I also read in the airen group that LSG never initiate skinship, and yeah they're surprised from what SG did in LF and SG was very consistent in staring at her. From LF to their promotion. I remember Hyun Bin in him, HB always stared at SYJ during their promotion too. You are not alone with your analyzation about them, we are on the same boat. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This one is cute. The moment SG finished eating, he got up and sit where SM and Yoo Jin where seated. He just stayed there behind Yoo Jin. They really become close as the show roll down, it's becoming their habit to always stay next to each other. 

spacer.png

at first I thought he moved next to them to take over feeding Yoo Jin from SM. But he didn't, it was still SM multi tasking of feeding her and eating at the same time. He really just sat there close to them, aww! 

spacer.png

I play that scene over and over as I watch LF. That scene is when PNR  was encouraging Gaon to eat veggies so she grow up pretty like Aunt Somin. Was so surprised to see LSG move from his place to SM and Yoojin’s side . It’s like towards the middle of LF filming they are so inseparable. Something’s definitely going on. I kept on repeating the scene so that I can see LSG’s facial expression when PNR said “pretty Somin Imoo”...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

I play that scene over and over as I watch LF. That scene is when PNR  was encouraging Gaon to eat veggies so she grow up pretty like Aunt Somin. Was so surprised to see LSG move from his place to SM and Yoojin’s side . It’s like towards the middle of LF filming they are so inseparable. Something’s definitely going on. I kept on repeating the scene so that I can see LSG’s facial expression when PNR said “pretty Somin Imoo”...

Yes, that's the one! Did the same too, replayed it many times to see his reaction. And he sweetly smiled, bowed shyly then touched Yoo Jin's head. As if he is agreeing to what Na Rae said 🥰. I agree too that in the mid part of LF's episode till the end, they are inseparable. They both want to always be next to each other. Specially the last episode, while they're sitting on the log listening go Brooke chat with the forest fairy. They stayed there for a long time for sure, I wonder what did they talk about and I love how they comfortably sitting facing each other with Yoojin on LSG and Yoona and Grace sitting on both of her lap. Nobody will think otherwise that something really is up with the two. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Where are you guys watching MITH by the way? Youtube too? 

if you would like to watch the live show of MITH at KST6:25pm, you could register www.sbs.co.kr or their mobile app, it's free and simple registration. You can then watch the show under "On Air" with instant translations of different languages (like a google translator). This only applies to live show, no playback. 

• Like 6
17 hours ago, pokepo said:

jajaja sí la serendipia les sienta mucho ...

en esta escena, sg bromeó acerca de que escuchó a las hadas de los arándanos cavar un gran agujero anoche, seguido de la risa de sm, y la risa de sg se desvaneció después, todo es natural

Se estaba burlando SG por qué sabía que ella se había caído con el árbol 🤭y luego SM le dió risa y volteo a ver la cámara sonriendo,unas de las escenas que más me gustan.Asi que pensé que SG estaba al pendiente de lo que pasaron esa noche al plantar el árbol.🥰😍🤭

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
7 minutes ago, Diva said:

Se estaba burlando SG por qué sabía que ella se había caído con el árbol 🤭y luego SM le dió risa y volteo a ver la cámara sonriendo,unas de las escenas que más me gustan.Asi que pensé que SG estaba al pendiente de lo que pasaron esa noche al plantar el árbol.🥰😍🤭

Hallo, warm welcome here. 

Would you be able to translate your post into English, so all the members here able to understand it?

Thanks, 🥰

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

21 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hola, cálida bienvenida aquí. 

¿Podrías traducir tu publicación al inglés para que todos los miembros aquí puedan entenderla?

Gracias, 🥰

Ok soy mexicana, no soy muy buena en mi inglés,pero trataré de traducirlo.y gracias por la bienvenida🌹🥰

Right now, diva said:

Well, I'm Mexican, I'm not very good at my English, but I'll try to translate it. And thanks for the welcome

Okay,

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I watched Hometown Flex last year. Seung Gi seems quite close to Han Hyo Joo. But, we can see the differences when he did high five with her and So Min 😍😍

HHJ - quick tap...

spacer.png

and So Min... - closer to hold hands than high five 😍😍

spacer.png

PS. Both HHJ & SG follow each other IG... 

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Even reaching for pot holders looks so sweet for Seungmin. He can get it from her side, but no he comfortably reach it fr behind her. 

spacer.png

when they tried to trick Na Rae to do the night watch, SM stared at him and nods secretly. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

And look at their faces when their answers didn't match, ended up LSG lost from the two girls. Looks like the earlier staring game they had didn't convey the answer they supposed to choose. Immediately asked for a rematch, on the 2nd round when SM lost, SG hurriedly agreed for a rematch too. But when Na Rae (3rd round) lost he seems to doesn't want another round 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Look at him so whipped by SM's charms. He's stealing glances at her at any given chance. 

spacer.png

i just hope that those sweet gestures and secret stares didn't go to waste. I hope that they gave each other a chance to see each other off cam, after LF. 

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I watched Hometown Flex last year. Seung Gi seems quite close to Han Hyo Joo. But, we can see the differences when he did high five with her and So Min 😍😍

HHJ - quick tap...

spacer.png

and So Min... - closer to hold hands than high five 😍😍

spacer.png

PS. Both HHJ & SG follow each other IG... 

I read that comparison too somewhere, and they even did compare when HHJ and SG were in the car and he didn't even look at her in the passenger seat, but with SM he can't help himself for checking her in the rear view. I watched the YT now, and with HHJ it's more of a platonic relationship, because i can fee SG's very comfortable with him and not holding himself back compared to SM where there's always sparks in his eyes and his tone of voice very soft when he talks to SM. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM @Kimi23  @LFCouple

Same observations and conclusions as you ☺ 

All the scenes you pointed out, I noticed too. 

I analyzed every moment, when he sat next to her and Yoo jin at chinese restaurant, when he gave her this special high five after the yoga session, when they played this game for watching the kids at night, he looked at her each time he answered his choice. 

I also noticed this moment captured by the cameras, when Seung gi was alone in the tree house and So min was playing under the tent with children. When she finally came out, Seung hi was talking to her, she replied laughing. They were surely joking that nobody wanted to play with him. And then children and Somin went to the tree house and Seung gi played the monster with them. He was so happy haha. I will try to capture this moment. 

We are sure that they shared a lot of lovely and unique moments. Hope that they're still in touch. 

Welcome to the new shippers. Even our english is bad, we can share, I'm sure we will understand 😊

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, sg_sm said:

if you would like to watch the live show of MITH at KST6:25pm, you could register www.sbs.co.kr or their mobile app, it's free and simple registration. You can then watch the show under "On Air" with instant translations of different languages (like a google translator). This only applies to live show, no playback. 

thank you for sharing this..I’ll try it later

• Like 2