Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

8 hours ago, sg_sm said:

1 more point wana highlight is that for SG's 7th album The Project, apart from the 4 new songs, there are 5 old songs being remastered and the song are all about LOVE, and these are chosen by him, its like a love message:P

- Love

- Like a Flower

- Love spinning around

- A song make you smile

- Words that Say I Love You

Where did you get the info on how the songs were chosen?

My favorite song in the album is 'Your Eyes, Hands, Lips'. As a shipper, I can't help but imagine that LSG is singing it for JSM, especially since JSM uses her hands so much when she reacts and when she poses for pictures. If you look at the photos on display in her house as well as her ID picture, and some of her photoshoots, she loves posing with her hands to her face. (sure it can just be a style that anyone can use, but it shows that it's her preference) 

Whenever I listen to the song (which I listen to back to back to back sometimes), I imagine how LSG longs so much for JSM, especially with the literal and rough translation of the lyrics to English.

"Will it be coming again
I wait for the season that did not arrive"

^ AHAHA. LSG wishing for season 2 of Little Forest us much as we do.

"Don't forget, I still remеmber you
Like I first met you"

^ and this makes me appreciate how their first meeting is well documented. 

But I imagine this just as an alternate reality through the song, cause we all know that the truth is they're still very close and are keeping in touch with each other. :cool:

He did talk about this song with LMH as mentioned in a previous post, and LSG mentioned he doesn't really relate to the song or at least that's how I understood what he said.

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 2

I'm pretty sure they are still keeping in touch. It's just so bizarre that both of them are so conscious not to follow each other on instagram and none of them either mention each other that they know each other, or they are just that private? Then again, in k-ent "scandal" is such a big thing. Maybe not to create chaos in k-ent they distanced themselves to each other since they are aware that they have shippers. I just dont know why they didn't invite SM to MITH. They invited Na Rae and LSJ already. 🥴 Well, it looks like LSG is happy these days, he was able to launched a new album and sing again, he must be inspired to be able to sing again after so many years. Right? I just really hope and I am sure that they are what we think they are 😁 Happy Weekend to all!  

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
49 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I'm pretty sure they are still keeping in touch. It's just so bizarre that both of them are so conscious not to follow each other on instagram and none of them either mention each other that they know each other, or they are just that private? Then again, in k-ent "scandal" is such a big thing. Maybe not to create chaos in k-ent they distanced themselves to each other since they are aware that they have shippers. I just dont know why they didn't invite SM to MITH. They invited Na Rae and LSJ already. 🥴 Well, it looks like LSG is happy these days, he was able to launched a new album and sing again, he must be inspired to be able to sing again after so many years. Right? I just really hope and I am sure that they are what we think they are 😁 Happy Weekend to all!  

Yeah very weird that they never mentioned each other, just like simple co-workers for example🤷‍♀️

They shared so many memories together but nothing. 

They are both so happy nowadays so let's hope that they are happy together 😊

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah very weird that they never mentioned each other, just like simple co-workers for example🤷‍♀️

They shared so many memories together but nothing. 

They are both so happy nowadays so let's hope that they are happy together 😊

That's why i'm hoping this will be another saga of Binjin 🙂 I'm pretty much sure something is up. There's no dating news from both since LF. And LSG is a liker of all Suzy Bae's posts in IG, they have a lot of shippers too right but he didn't hide that they are friends and that he often likes her posts. And vice versa. Just weird that seungmin is not like that, very conscious of their actions... hmmm....

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

That's why i'm hoping this will be another saga of Binjin 🙂 I'm pretty much sure something is up. There's no dating news from both since LF. And LSG is a liker of all Suzy Bae's posts in IG, they have a lot of shippers too right but he didn't hide that they are friends and that he often likes her posts. And vice versa. Just weird that seungmin is not like that, very conscious of their actions... hmmm....

Yeah agree with you, he always said he was friend with Suzy, and now that he's working with Lee minho it makes even more sense 😅

I don't know if seugmin have friends/staff connections. It would be cool to have some hints about that. 

Except Cha tae hyun

• Like 1

I also like this scene in Ep 8, when SG said that the kids were just thanking SM when they went swimming and SG was jealous that his efforts were not appreciated. They were like flirting with each other, while in the middle of LSJ and Na Rae. So funny Na Rae's reaction trying to pull out a poker face and LSJ trying hard not to give reaction, but again gave a fishy smile. Noticed also the scene before this, SG and SM were unusually standing next to each other so close, it's when SG bid goodbye to the kids. SM was facing him while tying her hair up. They were just too close to each other, but didn't capture by the camera. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Warm Paws you may take a look to this article about SG's online press con for the 7th album, those remastered songs are hidden in old days which he wana bring them into attention now. Especially the song "Words that say I love you" is composed and written by SG himself!

"He continued, “There are four new songs. If I had two or three bodies, I would’ve filled it all with new songs but I was restricted by my physical strength. I had a couple gem-like songs I had worked on in the past. There are also some songs that I wanted to sing but couldn’t because they were overshadowed by the title track. I narrowed it down to five songs and remastered them to release my seventh album.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1444086wpp/lee-seung-gi-explains-why-he-waited-so-long-to-release-new-music-and-what-encouraged-him-to-return

• Like 5

I just came across an interview i think 5-6 yrs ago in youtube. They interviewed SG on what he likes in a woman (but the interview happened i think during the time when they were in a courting stage bet SG and Yoona) the host asked "what do you like or how do you find a woman pretty by wearing shoes" (not the exact wording) and he answered that he like women who can wear sneakers, casual shoes just like heels and still look pretty... and it reminded me, SM loves wearing sneakers right. And she always pulled it off! 😊

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I watched ep 4 LMH x LSG video. Seung Gi is such a dreamy boyfriend/hubby material, right? He is handy, he can cook and he sings very well. 😍 

@sg_sm I saw Somin’s IG, it seems that she was in a tent in a city though (you could see lights from the buildings). I think she was waiting in a tent for shooting (Monthly House). But, I like your idea that though it seems that Seung Gi spent his birthday with Min Ho; who knows that after the shooting, the girlfriend(s) tagged along. When it seems to be a bromance camping trip, actually a double date camping trip. 😄😄 the off-road car would sure fit another one or two persons; and the trip surely would be more fun. And Somin posted an IG story of Yoelmo on 15 January, which could be because she was away on a trip, but she missed her nephew. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Just my wild speculation to support this possibility... 😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEGYfOpHDV/?igshid=ozn8hxa75azd

@Skyfullofstars thank you for sharing the Seung Gi’s palm reading video. Interesting... @sg_sm comparing the fortune telling videos that you shared earlier, they used different methods (one of them didn’t know that it was Seung Gi that she read), but the results are quite similar:

1. He is in a relationship/in love

2. He’s thinking/planning about getting married. One of them said it will be soon, after spring (May) 😲

3. He has a marriage luck/the one that he’s in love with is good for him, and make him even more successful than he is.

Personally, I am not a person who is keen on fortune telling. But, I am happy hearing those for Seung Gi; and wondering would it happen as they predicted; and who is the lucky girl who will bring more fortune for Seung Gi as well? Somin?

While looking forward for the upcoming MITH, I don’t think Seung Gi will spill too much, even if he’s in a relationship. I read somewhere that he will share a relationship only if it’s close to marriage. 

Btw, regarding the prediction that he’ll announce it this year (after May), would it be the right time - after both Seung Gi and Somin’s (assuming she’s the one) upcoming dramas end? 🤔🤔 We’ll see...

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, LFCouple said:

I watched ep 4 LMH x LSG video. Seung Gi is such a dreamy boyfriend/hubby material, right? He is handy, he can cook and he sings very well. 😍 

@sg_sm I saw Somin’s IG, it seems that she was in a tent in a city though (you could see lights from the buildings). I think she was waiting in a tent for shooting (Monthly House). But, I like your idea that though it seems that Seung Gi spent his birthday with Min Ho; who knows that after the shooting, the girlfriend(s) tagged along. When it seems to be a bromance camping trip, actually a double date camping trip. 😄😄 the off-road car would sure fit another one or two persons; and the trip surely would be more fun. And Somin posted an IG story of Yoelmo on 15 January, which could be because she was away on a trip, but she missed her nephew. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Just my wild speculation to support this possibility... 😂😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEGYfOpHDV/?igshid=ozn8hxa75azd

@Skyfullofstars thank you for sharing the Seung Gi’s palm reading video. Interesting... @sg_sm comparing the fortune telling videos that you shared earlier, they used different methods (one of them didn’t know that it was Seung Gi that she read), but the results are quite similar:

1. He is in a relationship/in love

2. He’s thinking/planning about getting married. One of them said it will be soon, after spring (May) 😲

3. He has a marriage luck/the one that he’s in love with is good for him, and make him even more successful than he is.

Personally, I am not a person who is keen on fortune telling. But, I am happy hearing those for Seung Gi; and wondering would it happen as they predicted; and who is the lucky girl who will bring more fortune for Seung Gi as well? Somin?

While looking forward for the upcoming MITH, I don’t think Seung Gi will spill too much, even if he’s in a relationship. I read somewhere that he will share a relationship only if it’s close to marriage. 

Btw, regarding the prediction that he’ll announce it this year (after May), would it be the right time - after both Seung Gi and Somin’s (assuming she’s the one) upcoming dramas end? 🤔🤔 We’ll see...

he will marry this year (the are rumor that his futur wife  is is just unknown model and not actress   )and this is 100% not jung so min 

Edited by Hvh
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Hvh said:

he will marry this year (the are rumor that his futur wife  is is just unknown model and not actress   )and this is 100% not jung so min 

If it's true, we will wish him a lot of happiness of course 😌 but if I remember well you were sure yesterday that he was dating Yura... What happened?

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2

Jung so min   give hint in intrview and  said she isnt ready to have  kids of her own beacuse its to hard .

And lee seung gi said he whant to get married and have kids befor 40 

That for sure give you hint about them

not to be blong togeter 

This two whant diffrent things in life  .

• Like 1

I will show you some hint 

In radio intrview i see her cry after argue with him and nara come to defent jung so min infront lee seung gi i dont know if  it beacuse the were dating at time but im sure there somthing 

And one of clip about them you can see them argue about food or somthing .

Seugmin shippers, I just read an article saying that when Lee Joon ended his military, medias asked their agencies about Joonmin couple... Lee Joon's agency answered that he was good and Jung Somin's agency said that they can't confirm anything since it's her private life... 

Isn't weird their agencies answered like that ? Why didn't they confirm that they were still a couple? 

As I said before I'm pretty sure that in december 2019 things were already ended. Even before... But they can't announced it during his military or right after his discharge

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1