Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@Seung-MinThough So Min follows no one, I bet she’s lurking from time to time IGs’ people who are dear to her heart. 😍😍 I just found she recently liked Yoo Jin’s IG. Hope she’ll remember, how cute the three of them (Yoo Jin, SG and herself) were in the LF; as if one happy family. 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKgdjVtpdOk/?igshid=15cwy2f36er56

@Poisonous Ivy Please don’t hesitate to comment. We are all the same here, cheering for these two wonderful people. Actually, I really want to know what others think about them. The more, the merrier... 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMI also noticed the ring.🧐🧐 I am not so sure in Korean culture, whether wearing a ring on a left ring finger means anything special. But, if we check on her pictures or vids, she’s almost never use a ring on her left ring finger. Most of the time, she used it on her index finger. Does she try to signal something or was it mean nothing special? In some culture, wearing a ring on left ring finger, could mean that she’s in a romantic relationship, right? Not sure though, since the ring she wore seems similar to the ring she used before (when she visited a gallery last Oct, though she wore it on index finger). 

Quoted:

The ring finger is clearly a symbol of love. In Korea, the significance of wearing a ring on the fourth finger is said to remain the same regardless of which hand it is on. A ring on the ring finger is a sign of commitment and a public statement.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/meaning-behind-placement-couple-rings/

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

@Seung-MinThough So Min follows no one, I bet she’s lurking from time to time IGs’ people who are dear to her heart. 😍😍 I just found she recently liked Yoo Jin’s IG. Hope she’ll remember, how cute the three of them (Yoo Jin, SG and herself) were in the LF; as if one happy family. 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKgdjVtpdOk/?igshid=15cwy2f36er56

@Poisonous Ivy Please don’t hesitate to comment. We are all the same here, cheering for these two wonderful people. Actually, I really want to know what others think about them. The more, the merrier... 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMI also noticed the ring.🧐🧐 I am not so sure in Korean culture, whether wearing a ring on a left ring finger means anything special. But, if we check on her pictures or vids, she’s almost never use a ring on her left ring finger. Most of the time, she used it on her index finger. Does she try to signal something or was it mean nothing special? In some culture, wearing a ring on left ring finger, could mean that she’s in a romantic relationship, right? Not sure though, since the ring she wore seems similar to the ring she used before (when she visited a gallery last Oct, though she wore it on index finger). 

Quoted:

The ring finger is clearly a symbol of love. In Korea, the significance of wearing a ring on the fourth finger is said to remain the same regardless of which hand it is on. A ring on the ring finger is a sign of commitment and a public statement.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/meaning-behind-placement-couple-rings/

@LFCouple yes i googled also and found the same thing. Specially Koreans, wearing a ring on their ring finger is very sacred. So, yes, is she telling us something discretely? (I really hope it's her and SG) i also noticed that she likes wearing shades of light green colored shirt or sweats. Does SG also like that shade? I noticed him waering a lot in those shades too. I just hope we'll get at least a little news about them, its just so strange that after LF no article or rumors connecting the two of them, is it possible that since SG is friend with her Agency Manager that's why there's no news of them? They must have become close, right? We all saw it during LF. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Cha Tae Hyun and Seung Gi are very close, I guess. Last year, they had variety shows together (Hometown Flex).

And in last Oct episode of MITH, with short notice, Cha Tae Hyun willingly came to the show, to make the episode more lively.

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 1

I like this shot of him, it's good that the camera pan in his direction and captured this. It's the camping episode. Though the camera didn't show who was in that direction, but when you watched that episode it's SM who's in that direction. The admiration definitely shows in those stares, truly eyes cannot lie. SG's look just shows he adores herz spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

And i hope that ring is connected to our ship @pokepoth 🥰 i just really wish that we'll get a bit of a firm hint that something is really up with the two. Well, for a subtle hint, she posted midnight of his bday though very vague photo of the scenery and Modu, then Yeomool singing birhday song was posted too and it's not his birthday or any one from their family. Well, this ship definitely is sailing until one of them confirm in a relationship with someone. 

• Like 3

@pokepoth @Myshipperheart_SGSM oh no... 😲😲 hopefully it’s related to this ship.. 🤞🤞though, I am happy whoever she chooses... 

Just for fun to cheer us... Like to share a minuscule probable hint (or utterly nonsense 😂😂). Did anyone watch recent episode MITH (Jeffrey Jones as the Master)? Similar to the blueberries thing, I found his dialogue to show his ability as an actor intriguing. Seung Gi said, “You should go to Hawaii instead..” 🤔🤔

Was it just a random thing and just a coincidence that So Min mentioned in one of her Q&As that she wants to go to Hawaii... or not.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnT0pyJ4Ld/?igshid=1566klp0c5jn4

Anyway, as long as there are no confirmations, I guess we can happily

ship them; at our own risks though.. 😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Haha! This "couple" making us crazy hahaha! I love your analyzation of that hawaii thing. Well, ship further, until someone says they're in a relationship with someone but for now, let's go sailing! 

1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

So Min just posted a new youtube vlog for make p:rem. @Myshipperheart_SGSMThe color for make p:rem is light green though..

https://youtu.be/bj_GKDCjC-E

@LFCouple yes i just watched it. And someone said that the gift to SM matches it's "pickle green" and SM laugh. I dont know if it's SG's favorite color, i just read somewhere in YT someone commented that she's into pickle green lately and connected it to SG. I will do my research. Or someone here knows if it's SG's fave color?

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
57 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Haha! This "couple" making us crazy hahaha! I love your analyzation of that hawaii thing. Well, ship further, until someone says they're in a relationship with someone but for now, let's go sailing! 

@LFCouple yes i just watched it. And someone said that the gift to SM matches it's "pickle green" and SM laugh. I dont know if it's SG's favorite color, i just read somewhere in YT someone commented that she's into pickle green lately and connected it to SG. I will do my research. Or someone here knows if it's SG's fave color?

hi all, i'm newly joined and onto this ship recently:D have some thoughts after silent reading lately:

- SG's fans club AIREN's colour is pearl mint

- is SM's ring an engagement ring? saw a few Korean fortune teller on Youtube predicting SG will get married this year after May, as they "saw" there's a girl beside him now, so he is secretly dating! 

- given that SG's home got remodelled last year, it's obvious that he invested a lot and preparing for his future/family, big hint!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, mcjrb said:

hi all, i'm newly joined and onto this ship recently:D have some thoughts after silent reading lately:

- SG's fans club AIREN's colour is pearl mint

- is SM's ring an engagement ring? saw a few Korean fortune teller on Youtube predicting SG will get married this year after May, as they "saw" there's a girl beside him now, so he is secretly dating! 

- given that SG's home got remodelled last year, it's obvious that he invested a lot and preparing for his future/family, big hint!

Hi! Love your observation. Let's hope and since this is Seungmin haven, let's assume that she is 🤣. But really hoping that they are really together now, that SG pursued her. And that she let him pursuade her 😆

Welcome to the forum @Skyfullofstars! So glad that this ship is growing. Just so happy I found this forum for Seungmin! I hope you'll exchange your thoughts too about them. 

• Like 4

Hi Seugmin shippers 👋

I'm new on board, first I like the way that all of you share peacefully your hints/opinions about Seugmin couple. Shipping must remain funny ☺ 

Second I fell hard for Little Forest, I already watched it 3 times and still I want to watch it again and again. This program is amazing, really amazing! 

Finally, I ship so much seungmin. For many reasons. I felt their chemistry since the beginning when they met for the first time.I hope for them to find happiness individually (together is better ^^). So much Seungmin moments in LF. They were stucked to each other even unconsciously. Can't share all the moments, there is so many... 

I want to add my lovely hint to yours, I watched Somin's video on YouTube (the last one) and she played a pronunciation game with chronometer... Seunggi played this game in MITH where he was himself the master. He had to recite the alphabet with correct pronunciation as quick as possible. He even timed himself. He said that he always made that training, he even timed the other members. Maybe he learned to Somin... ☺

• Heart Eyes 6

This is the complete part of the Taiwan interview on 5 Jan 2014, the part of playing the tarot with chess starts at 1:24. It's the first time for SG see this and actually he asked 2 questions, the 1st one we all knew that its about his Ms.Right, the master said the current one (2014) is not the one and will hurt him. He looked frustrated when heard that the right one will appear at around 32 age few yrs later, and turned up that he met SM at age 32 in 2019. 

The 2nd question SG asked was about the popularity of Gu Family Book after released, this time he spent longer time to pick up the chess and more serious. The tarot result was saying the drama will be a big hit like a rocket and SG's popularity in Taiwan will rise to the max, which is true in reality! Finally, SG got a satisfied smile with this good news.

At the end, the master emphasised that he himself won't lie because of karma (cause and effect) to reinforce the accuracy of his predictions.

I bet SG remembers this prediction as he has good memory and gd at planning, wait for his good news:)

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

I watched last episode of MITH. They played mini Bell Challenge. Seung Gi looked cute here.. 

spacer.png

And guess who also looked cute in the yellow cap??? Tada... younger So Min at Bell Challenge...

spacer.png

Cute coincidence for our couple... 😂😂😂 they will make “cute and brainy” couple, right?

Edited by LFCouple
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 5

Hi!

I just found out that SM drank samdas** mineral water in her IG live few days ago.

Anddd turns out, SG is the model of that mineral water CF in 2018 😄

Well maybe that mineral water is extremely common in Korea or something? 

Idk..

Well it is the most popular mineral water brand there indeed 😂😅 sorry I was too much 🤣

Edited by pokepoth
  • Haha 4

Found So Min’s interview back in 2017 when she’s promoting drama BTIMFL. Thank you for the eloquent English translations, we can get to know her a little bit more.

https://shiningkorean.com/2017/11/27/interview-with-lee-min-ki-and-jung-so-min-marie-claire-2017/#comment-1309

From not many tv shows or interviews (with English translations), though So Min has cheerful and upbeat personality, I found her quite “deep and serious”, just like Seung Gi is - as he’s shown in many episodes of MITH. 

I quoted one part of the interview here:

Where do you think the courage to make unexpected choices comes from?
I’m the type of person who can act decisively if I’m confident that my choice will make me more happy. I choose what will make me more joyful. In order for that to happen, I have to have a definitive criteria for that choice. In my early- and mid-twenties, I was anxious. I wavered a lot during that time, but since then, I’ve come to establish my own values to live by. Obviously, I’m not done coming up with all of them but now I have more leeway, and when I’m at the crossroads of some choice, I’ve learned not to waver. In the past, I placed a significant amount of importance on my career as an actor. But now I think my life is what is most important and my confidence is what shouldn’t be shaken. Because only if I exist does the actor Jung So-min exist as well.

When I read the underlined part, it triggered my shipping soul. 😂😂 I instantly connect it with recent Seung Gi’s video with Min Ho, which SG shared that he’s been questioning himself about what makes him truly happy... 

What ifs, they (SG and So Min) do talk to each other or even dating? 😍😍 If they do, So Min might share her views of life and happiness, that might triggered SG to think about his - the question that only he himself can answer.

Just my thought.. connecting the two facts that might be not related though...  

PS. I recommend to read the whole interview. It’s quite good reading..

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

Thank you for sharing this video. These days I found so interesting to watch old interviews of So min. I discovered her in LF, always laughing, seeing her serious side is very pleasant too. 

Indeed I think that if Seung gi and So min took the time to discover each other during and after LF, he must certainly have seen in her someone who can appease him, someone with whom to talk ... it is exactly what he is looking for. She has a "woman-child" side to laugh at all his nonsense but also a "strong woman" side to listen to and support him.

The only question I have, given that Seung gi is a very busy person, is whether or not he realized that So min could give him all of this. I'm sure while LF was on TV, Seung gi's friends and family must have commented on his chemistry with So min.

Only she was not officially single... In my opinion her love story was already over and they were just waiting for him to finish his military service to announce the breakup. But they couldn't announce it right away his discharge so they took time to announce it. Only my opinion.

Did Seung gi patiently wait for her to finish her story? That is the question ... the timing of a meeting is also important. 

The funny thing is that So min and Lee Joon announced their breakup on June 26th. Seung gi made a radio live (promoting Twogether) on June 27th. The song "naked" by James Arthur was aired. The lyrics are about a man who is waiting the woman he likes to be ready to go to the next level, to be ready to give him more than the half of her... Lovely! 

Here some part of the lyrics :

Hey, you there
Can we take it to the next level
Baby, do you dare?
Don't, be scared
'Cause if you can say the words
I don't know why I should care

'Cause here I am
I'm giving all I can
But all you ever do is mess it up
Yeah, I'm right here
I'm trying to make it clear
That getting half of you, just ain't enough

I'm not going to wait until you're done
Pretending you don't need anyone
I'm standing here naked
(Naked, naked)
I'm standing here naked
(Naked, naked)
I'm not going to try 'til you decide
You're ready to swallow all your pride
I'm standing here naked
(Naked, naked)
I'm standing here naked
(Naked, naked)

Hey, get out
I've got nothing left to give
And you give me nothing now
Read, my mouth
If you ever want me back
Then your walls need breaking down

'Cause here I am
I'm giving all I can
But all you ever do is mess it up (all you ever do)
Yeah, I'm right here
I'm trying to make it clear
Getting half of you, just ain't enough

I'm not going to wait until you're done
Pretending you don't need anyone

Oh, I wanna give you everything
I wanna give you everything, oh yeah yeah
I wanna give you everything
I wanna give you everything... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
6 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@SGxSMAre you talking about Twogether promotion? Are you sure it was live? Not recorded one?

I think Seung Gi posted the picture on 26 June, which seems to me it was recorded (could be on that day or before)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB4e47IHhDx/?igshid=ysqibp1tmr2w

Yeah oh ok you're right, he recorded on 26th but the broadcast on 27th on Naver. 

Quite similar yes. 

They announced the breakup on 26th officialy, but it was already ended some time ago. When you just breakup you wouldn't post the announcement the same day. 

• Like 3

@SGxSM Yes, I agree, So Min might have broken up way before the announcement date.

And, true Seung Gi is always super busy... hopefully, now as So Min is single, he will pursue her (if he hasn’t) 🤞

I am also wondering about SG’s family and friends’ comments when they see the show. I remember the scene when Seung Gi complained that he felt unappreciated by the kids and he bragged about being the best son. And So Min made a comment that his good behavior was due/thanks to his parents’ parenting. Wow.. if I were SG’s parents, I would love this girl. 😍

https://youtu.be/sRAptpiqPpE

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1