Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

34 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@SGxSM Yes, I agree, So Min might have broken up way before the announcement date.

And, true Seung Gi is always super busy... hopefully, now as So Min is single, he will pursue her (if he hasn’t) 🤞

I am also wondering about family and friends’ comments when they see the show. I remember the scene when Seung Gi complained that he felt unappreciated by the kids and he bragged about being the best son. And So Min made a comment that his good behavior was due/thanks to his parents’ parenting. Wow.. if I were SG’s parents, I would love this girl. 😍

Yeah I agree, his parents had certainly watched the program and they certainly liked So min. He's at the age to marry, so his parents certainly appreciated to see how So min was gifted with children, was warmful, careful, funny, well-mannered...

And also Lee Seo jin, one of the closest person to Seung gi, certainly appreciated So min. He said that Seung gi has to found someone being ready to follow him... So min can totally be this person. Let's hope ☺

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SGxSM I also have the same idea about the breakup theory, they don't announce it right away after the breakup of course, if you scroll back to earlier page I thought about that too :wow2:

did you know LJ replaced SM as a DJ at youngstreet SBS radio program right away in December 2019 I guess.

glad I'm not alone, their parents might said "hey you look good together with her/him" :lenny:

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, pokepoth said:

@SGxSM I also have the same idea about the breakup theory, they don't announce it right away after the breakup of course, if you scroll back to earlier page I thought about that too :wow2:

did you know LJ replaced SM as a DJ at youngstreet SBS radio program right away in December 2019 I guess.

glad I'm not alone, their parents might said "hey you look good together with her/him" :lenny:

Yeah I already read all the pages of this topic. So you was the one to mention it? When I read your theory, I thought "yeah definitely" 😁 

She might help him to find this work, to help him after his discharge, she loved him so it's understandable. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Thank you for sharing this video. These days I found so interesting to watch old interviews of So min. I discovered her in LF, always laughing, seeing her serious side is very pleasant too. 

Indeed I think that if Seung gi and So min took the time to discover each other during and after LF, he must certainly have seen in her someone who can appease him, someone with whom to talk ... it is exactly what he is looking for. She has a "woman-child" side to laugh at all his nonsense but also a "strong woman" side to listen to and support him.

The only question I have, given that Seung gi is a very busy person, is whether or not he realized that So min could give him all of this. I'm sure while LF was on TV, Seung gi's friends and family must have commented on his chemistry with So min.

Only she was not officially single... In my opinion her love story was already over and they were just waiting for him to finish his military service to announce the breakup. But they couldn't announce it right away his discharge so they took time to announce it. Only my opinion.

Did Seung gi patiently wait for her to finish her story? That is the question ... the timing of a meeting is also important. 

The funny thing is that So min and Lee Joon announced their breakup on June 26th. Seung gi made a radio live (promoting Twogether) on June 27th. The song "naked" by James Arthur was aired. The lyrics are about a man who is waiting the woman he likes to be ready to go to the next level, to be ready to give him more than the half of her... Lovely! 

Here some part of the lyrics :

Hey, you there
Can we take it to the next level
Baby, do you dare?
Don't, be scared
'Cause if you can say the words
I don't know why I should care

'Cause here I am
I'm giving all I can
But all you ever do is mess it up
Yeah, I'm right here
I'm trying to make it clear
That getting half of you, just ain't enough

I'm not going to wait until you're done
Pretending you don't need anyone
I'm standing here naked
(Naked, naked)
I'm standing here naked
(Naked, naked)
I'm not going to try 'til you decide
You're ready to swallow all your pride
I'm standing here naked
(Naked, naked)
I'm standing here naked
(Naked, naked)

Hey, get out
I've got nothing left to give
And you give me nothing now
Read, my mouth
If you ever want me back
Then your walls need breaking down

'Cause here I am
I'm giving all I can
But all you ever do is mess it up (all you ever do)
Yeah, I'm right here
I'm trying to make it clear
Getting half of you, just ain't enough

I'm not going to wait until you're done
Pretending you don't need anyone

Oh, I wanna give you everything
I wanna give you everything, oh yeah yeah
I wanna give you everything
I wanna give you everything... 

Wow so happy to see lots of updates in our forum! And yes, we have the same opinion on their breakup. I think their relationship was on the rocks already even the months of filming little forest, and it could be true that they just made the official announcement months after his discharge so it will not highlight upon his discharge. I visited the old somin-lee joon forum in soompi and prior to the June announcement, there's already rumors and blind item they mentioned about the breakup. I don't think Somin will allow herself to have a close relationship with SG in the show if she's seeing someone, right? And I am sure both are aware that maybe even the crews and their co-stars are seeing them as a lovely couple or even teasing them that they look great together by the way they interact with each other. The real question really is did SG pursue her given that hems so busy and focus with his career. I just really hope that they both took their time to know each other more behind the cameras and after shooting ended. Lee Seo Jin looks like he wanted her for SG, his smiles in LF everytime he look at SM and SG were very fishy. 

And to add to the our theory that SG's parents for sure watched the LF episodes on tv, and remember in one episode of MITH that SG mentioned his "Parents" grew blueberry in their backyard... it could be Somin's influence if he really meant his parents are growing blueberry trees or it could also be What SG meant by "his parents" were SM's parents, since the her family is into gardening right and she mentioned that the blueberry true she brought to LF was from their house (if i remember it right) so if we really look closely and analyzed obsessively there are loop holes that are questionable and could be a sign that something's really up with the two 😊

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

This was 2017, MITH first episode where LSG expressed his apprehensions on marriage. I wonder if it changed now. 

https://www.facebook.com/100009026553791/videos/2778457055798486/

This is why I am excited for MITH coming episode because their topic is about Marriage and Cha eun woo even cried and expressed his desire to get married someday. In the teaser, LSG seems cool or has ‘chill’ approach on the topic.

https://youtu.be/kajUtqiQ_mY

If I based it on his facial reactions, it’s a mixture of confidence (as if he is in a happy relationship) or sense of stability (whether he is in a relationship or not, he doesn’t mind 😅)

However, its just a teaser, a very short clip. The whole episode for sure will be fun as always. It is also sure that we will be watching his every move for over an hour of MITH episode hahaha

If he is in a relationship, we can expect a poker face in participating in discussions. He will make sure, fans will not detect any give away hint from his reactions but I believe in fans hawk-eye so he really must be careful😁

Seunggi, I’m warning you of the hawk-eye of @pokepoth @LFCouple@Myshipperheart_SGSM and the rest of LSG x SM shippers or what I fondly call, SeungMin fairies 😁😆. We won’t let any hint go unnoticed hahaha

Happy to know we have additional mates! Welcome aboard! Every time I see edited photos of SM & SG together, I cannot help but sigh for hope 🙏🏻... Let’s keep wishing the best for our OTP. 

2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Totally agree with all your observations 😄👍

Did Seung gi pursued her? That's the question... 

LSJ knows...hahaha

Yeong!!!!!!!!  just a bit of your info please..

😂

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

yahhh can't wait to see the coming MITH, to see how's SG's recent thoughts about marriage:D

i also think that he wana give us hints on his future (getting married) through leeminho's clips by deliberately mentioning want to strive for personal life / true happiness apart from work during their deep chat. sounds like something is going on! 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Seung-Min lool, say no more.
I can't wait for MITH next episode!
I slightly recall some moments when SG checked his phone during MITH shoots, he did nothing just checked his notification, and put it back again. I don't think It's werkwerkwerk related stuffs, it would be his manager's job to do I supposed. Was a personal matters? was it from someone highly anticipated?
I don't remember the exact episode, but yeah, it reminds me of how I am waiting for my crush's name appear on my notification :MewGiggle:

I am quite sure SG will pursue someone he attracted to, he said in some shows that he is the straightforward type.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Oh really he's straightfoward type? 

Because he rarely talks about himself, he's an entertainer so it's rare and difficult to know his true thoughts. 

Yeah he seems to be happy now, he shared in MITH (episode with Cha tae hyun) that now his life is more well-balanced than before, he's the happiest now. And also with Lee Minho, he said he tends to be more focused on his personal life. He also cried during Naver live for his album, he said he cried because he's happy. One of the reasons he remodelized his appartment 🤗

Yeah Lee Seojin knows everything... I can't wait to analyze all his face expressions/words in the next episode of MITH 😆

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Party! 1
6 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Oh really he's straightfoward type? 

Because he rarely talks about himself, he's an entertainer so it's rare and difficult to know his true thoughts. 

Yeah he seems to be happy now, he shared in MITH (episode with Cha tae hyun) that now his life is more well-balanced than before, he's the happiest now. And also with Lee Minho, he said he tends to be more focused on his personal life. He also cried during Naver live for his album, he said he cried because he's happy. One of the reasons he remodelized his appartment 🤗

Yeah Lee Seojin knows everything... I can't wait to analyze all his face expressions/words in the next episode of MITH 😆

Wow I'm going to watch MITH! I can also see that SG is in a happy state nowadays. I just hope that SM is part of that happiness. I cant wait to read your observations here from that MITh episode. I think SG didn't cut their communication with SM, during LF we can all see how smitten he was with SM. He just cant stop stealing glances. And also SM we also observed that on the latter episodes, she Really would stay close to SG too, her stares also was different. 

I love rewatching LF reruns, i can still capture those rare subtle stares of the two to each other. 

spacer.png

• Like 6
9 hours ago, pokepoth said:

am quite sure SG will pursue someone he attracted to, he said in some shows that he is the straightforward type.

Yes, Seunggi indeed revealed that he is forthcoming type or in other words, straightforward. It was in episode 130 of MITH. Park Na Rae was the guest. The members were asked if they are like Park who is more expressive (expressing feelings to someone) or like Jung (other comedian guest) who is more cautious?

Seunggi answered that the persons sitting on Na Rae’s right are forthcoming. He is referring to himself and the other member. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

He also revealed here that he does not think anyone actually confessed to him first 😅.

spacer.png

When Park Na Rae was citing an example that if she can date Park Bo Gum and Lee Seung gi, she will tell them her feelings for a 0-50 chance but Seung gi can be brutally honest, she was immediately turned down 😂 

spacer.png

Poor Na Rae 😅. They can just freely joke around because of course they worked together in LF before ☺️. Oh I hope it is next week already! Can’t wait to see how fun the next MITH ep. will be 🥳.

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Couple vibes! and Look at how LSJ looked at them, then smiled. (P.S. I just tested if the video url will show here)

https://vimeo.com/user112945231/review/508227446/9305cbcaa2

55 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Yes, Seunggi indeed revealed that he is forthcoming type or in other words, straightforward. It was in episode 130 of MITH. Park Na Rae was the guest. The members were asked if they are like Park who is more expressive (expressing feelings to someone) or like Jung (other comedian guest) who is more cautious?

Seunggi answered that the persons sitting on Na Rae’s right are forthcoming. He is referring to himself and the other member. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

He also revealed here that he does not think anyone actually confessed to him first 😅.

spacer.png

When Park Na Rae was citing an example that if she can date Park Bo Gum and Lee Seung gi, she will tell them her feelings for a 0-50 chance but Seung gi can be brutally honest, she was immediately turned down 😂 

spacer.png

Poor Na Rae 😅. They can just freely joke around because of course they worked together in LF before ☺️. Oh I hope it is next week already! Can’t wait to see how fun the next MITH ep. will be 🥳.

Thanks for the screenshots, so this MITH episode was after LF already? So Na Rae and SG might developed a close friendship already in this episodes since they worked together in LF. Did they never mentioned anything from LF in this episode? Na Rae in LF was great too, she's genuinely nice and sweet to the children and a very helpful hand to LSJ specially in the kitchen. We saw a different side of Na Rae too in LF. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Wow I'm going to watch MITH! I can also see that SG is in a happy state nowadays. I just hope that SM is part of that happiness. I cant wait to read your observations here from that MITh episode. I think SG didn't cut their communication with SM, during LF we can all see how smitten he was with SM. He just cant stop stealing glances. And also SM we also observed that on the latter episodes, she Really would stay close to SG too, her stares also was different. 

I love rewatching LF reruns, i can still capture those rare subtle stares of the two to each other. 

spacer.png

Hi everyone! 

I've been lurking in this thread for a while now, and I'm really happy with all the recent new activity! I decided to make an account and chime in today with one of my favorite snippets from LF. Not sure if this was posted or mentioned already, but I didn't find it after looking back real quick at the posts in the thread.

This is towards the end of episode 14, around the 59:53 mark. Na Rae asked what their plans are for the last two days with the kids (and of the show) and Jung So Min and Lee Seung Gi exchanged glances. I love JSM's expression here, it really makes me imagine that's she's thinking how she'll miss LSG. I'm not sure if I'm posting it properly, but hope this works:

https://gfycat.com/sameperkybactrian

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Hi everyone! 

I've been lurking in this thread for a while now, and I'm really happy with all the recent new activity! I decided to make an account and chime in today with one of my favorite snippets from LF. Not sure if this was posted or mentioned already, but I didn't find it after looking back real quick at the posts in the thread.

This is towards the end of episode 14, around the 59:53 mark. Na Rae asked what their plans are for the last two days with the kids (and of the show) and Jung So Min and Lee Seung Gi exchanged glances. I love JSM's expression here, it really makes me imagine that's she's thinking how she'll miss LSG. I'm not sure if I'm posting it properly, but hope this works:

https://gfycat.com/sameperkybactrian

Hi, it's nice to read new comments in this thread. And so happy that this thread is becoming active recently. Missing JSM and LSG after watching LF and this forum helps a lot. I like that scene too, the look of SM to SG on that frame was very different, that's why I really believe that maybe towards the end of LF, SM also developed feelings for LSG (who wouldn't?) because we've seen how she interacts and sweetly stares too to LSG, and she always reacts even to a little simple jokes or comment of LSG. 

• Like 3

Hello everyone... looking forward for the upcoming MITH episode.

This was from MITH ep 83, Seung Gi clearly said that he was single, though he was at age of marriage. Let’s see what he’ll say at the upcoming episode. 😍

thhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CKvZOjTp-vj/?igshid=129pa4gwko44

@Seung-Min Yes, surely he could easily pull it off the “poker face” if he decided to do that - he’s a brilliant actor anyway. Or just like @sg_sm mentioned, he could also give us subtle hint. Either way, it will be an interesting episode to watch and discuss later on... 😂😂

Did anyone notice that the masters will do the couple yoga pose just like the one that Seung Gi did with Jasper (Twogether) and he did it again with Yihan / Somin with Brooke (at LF)? I am sure I watched these LF scene at youtube, but could not found it in actual episode. I guess this part was cut, but was shared via youtube. Did anybody else see these? Maybe @Poisonous Ivy?

If Seung Gi is single now, hope he’ll remember So Min when he saw this couple yoga pose. 😍😍

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

If Seung Gi is single now, hope he’ll remember So Min when he saw this couple yoga pose. 😍😍

Oh yes @LFCouple! I do hope he remembers So Min 😍. How can he forget? hahahha 

4 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

the look of SM to SG on that frame was very different,

LSG reciprocated SM’s glance..their eyes are communicating @Myshipperheart_SGSM 😍. Unfortunately, they did not talk about LF oncam, probably off cam? for sure they miss the kids.

Thank you for sharing the video clip @Warm Paws. It’s a scene I don’t mind watching over and over again ☺️.

1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

This was from MITH ep 83, Seung Gi clearly said that he was single, though he was at age of marriage.

I laughed again as I watched the vid you shared @LFCouple The leaves suddenly fell as Seunggi shared his status wayback 2019 😅. I decided to rewatch ep. 83 of MITH and SG was teasing LSY if the episode is intended for his Surprise Wedding Announcement. This made me think that it is indeed possible for SG to announce his future marriage thru MITH 😍 I cannot help but be excited about it. Especially if our Jung Somin will surprisingly enter the scene 🥳😍. Oh! please don’t burst my bubbles 😁

@SilverMoonTea we now have more passengers on board 🎉🛳 .

Silent fans and lurkers are also welcome and do not hesitate to share your thoughts when you feel ready to join the fun ☺️.

15 hours ago, SGxSM said:

I can't wait to analyze all his face expressions/words in the next episode of MITH 😆

Oh yeah @SGxSM @sg_sm lets watch MITH coming ep. and it will be fun knowing that many of us are watching SG’s every move hahahah

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, pokepoth said:

@LFCouple yeah I saw that pose too that wasn't in the actual episode. I think that part was in the before or after commercial part. I also saw another 'commercial part' in the earlier episode, when the tree house material come, mr lee called LSG, but in the exact same time SM was also responded to mr lee's calling, so funny, they were totally in sync.

wow @pokepoth, i want to see that video where they both responded to LSG. Hope i can find it. and so excited for the upcoming MITH episode, there's a lot to look forward too. definitely, LSG will remember the yoga scene they did with SM. 

I agree, I'm so happy that this forum is now active. so much activities going on everyday and makes me look forward to refresh the page to see an updates. Anyway, I was able to found the live broadcast of Naver for TWOgether, and it's just so weird that (or just me being delusional haha) the choice of songs that LSG listened too recently were possible connected to him and SM :wow:, just like during LF's radio broadcast, he suggested Somebody to Love then here in TWOgether radio, he played Naked, Falling, Because you are my woman... and when you listen to the song the lyrics are for people who's in love at the moment. Hmmm.... SG spill the beans, please! I am really hoping that just like BinJin, dispatch will just one day surprise us about them. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I saw that episode it was so funny. 

I was happy to see Seung gi and Na rae together. 

I wish they could mention LF but they didn't. So weird 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

wow @pokepoth, i want to see that video where they both responded to LSG. Hope i can find it. and so excited for the upcoming MITH episode, there's a lot to look forward too. definitely, LSG will remember the yoga scene they did with SM. 

I agree, I'm so happy that this forum is now active. so much activities going on everyday and makes me look forward to refresh the page to see an updates. Anyway, I was able to found the live broadcast of Naver for TWOgether, and it's just so weird that (or just me being delusional haha) the choice of songs that LSG listened too recently were possible connected to him and SM :wow:, just like during LF's radio broadcast, he suggested Somebody to Love then here in TWOgether radio, he played Naked, Falling, Because you are my woman... and when you listen to the song the lyrics are for people who's in love at the moment. Hmmm.... SG spill the beans, please! I am really hoping that just like BinJin, dispatch will just one day surprise us about them. 

Yeah I agree the choice of the songs wasn't random, love songs...

Also you shared before about Somin's ring in her IG live. 

I watched all her YT videos, she loves to wear rings mostly on her forefingers, but it's been a while that she didn't put a ring on the ring finger... And the choice of the ring is also meaningful for me, it's looks alike an engagement ring. Like "I'm not single".

It can be delusional I know but still something fishy with this ring. 

We all saw during LF how Somin became closer to Seung gi.

Watching how Somin gradually changed her attitude, I was thinking " Does a girl can express her attraction to another man if she is really in couple ? " "Can a girl shows her attraction to a man if she doesn't know his feelings towards her? "

My answer was no and no 😊 I guess they talked a lot off screen. 

On the episode 8 is maybe one of my favorite. It's the third time they met with the children and I feel that here they couldn't resist to be together. Natural attraction, they were happy to meet again. Something more serious

• Like 4
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah I agree the choice of the songs wasn't random, love songs...

Also you shared before about Somin's ring in her IG live. 

I watched all her YT videos, she loves to wear rings mostly on her forefingers, but it's been a while that she didn't put a ring on the ring finger... And the choice of the ring is also meaningful for me, it's looks alike an engagement ring. Like "I'm not single".

It can be delusional I know but still something fishy with this ring. 

We all saw during LF how Somin became closer to Seung gi.

Watching how Somin gradually changed her attitude, I was thinking " Does a girl can express her attraction to another man if she is really in couple ? " "Can a girl shows her attraction to a man if she doesn't know his feelings towards her? "

My answer was no and no 😊 I guess they talked a lot off screen. 

On the episode 8 is maybe one of my favorite. It's the third time they met with the children and I feel that here they couldn't resist to be together. Natural attraction, they were happy to meet again. Something more serious

I totally agree with what you said. Mid-part of the show, we've seen Somin initiating the interaction, initiating the closeness. She's always with Seung Gi. That's when, i think, She began to see SG differently too. As for SG, he's more transparent than SM. We've seen how SG treated SM in the show and you'll instantly know he has something with SM. You won't sweetly stare at your coworker if it's just nothing. You compare how he interact with Na Rae to Somin, im just so happy I found this forum, otherwise I dont know who can I exchange opinions with about these two.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I totally agree with what you said. Mid-part of the show, we've seen Somin initiating the interaction, initiating the closeness. She's always with Seung Gi. That's when, i think, She began to see SG differently too. As for SG, he's more transparent than SM. We've seen how SG treated SM in the show and you'll instantly know he has something with SM. You won't sweetly stare at your coworker if it's just nothing. You compare how he interact with Na Rae to Somin, im just so happy I found this forum, otherwise I dont know who can I exchange opinions with about these two.

Exactly 😁 I observed the same as you. 

I'm also glad I found this forum, I hope we'll have more hints soon. 

Na rae and Seo jin already noticed that they had a good chemistry. So many times when Seungmin laugh together, Na rae and Seo jin don't laugh, they just observe like "hey guys what's going on, you're just so obvious".

I like this moment when Somin was playing with children under the tent, and Seung gi called them to come playing in the tree house, he wanted her attention 🥰

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

im just so happy I found this forum, otherwise I dont know who can I exchange opinions with about these two.

I feel you @Myshipperheart_SGSM. I felt so lonely before while cheering for our OTP because I cannot discuss my thoughts to anyone. I looked for it in Soompi but there’s No forum specific for our ship. There’s a forum but for LF show and I don’t feel safe in expressing my SeungMin heart there because some maybe offended because they have other ship for SG. I just accidentally found this forum while typing LSG and SM names together in google 😅 So surprise I found this haven ❤️. Forever grateful to @SilverMoonTea and the admin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1