Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

2 hours ago, Hvh said:

He was the one hwo choice her for this show beacuse she have know hwo to take care the  kids .the were dating at time but things didnt get well with her and him

if you notice after ep 12 lee seung gi start to get way from her .that  way she cry in ep 16 .

The true is the were dating at time but he end it .that it. 

That 100% the true.

I think you must have watched a different version of Little Forest to what we all here watched, because it's not the case. But again tha

20 minutes ago, Hvh said:

Since you dont belive me i guss i need  to leve.

You didnt notice it all plan befor that. He is the real  PD of this show 

He alredy know this "yoga couple"pose

Way befor she even did .

Didnt you notice her ear i guss i should show you . But she didnt have that pimple in ep 16.i guss she recover fast 

nk you for sharing your thoughts here. Glad we were able to meet up. Goodbye then. @SGxSM is right, what I love about people in this forum is that we are not creating rumors or not being dillusional "shippers" it's just a light exchange of observations from what we saw in little forest and picking up possible hints from their shows, interviews or vlogs. So this is not some other forums that supporters fight each other and spread rumors. I hope this forum will stay this way, fun and really soothing to read (well except for a few posts that got me on a saturday morning 🧐😇). 

Anyway at least coming from a non-believer of this ship, she agreed that they are close during the broadcast. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Let's go back to our shipper world

I will share something, I will try to make it clearest with pictures. 

On episode 16, at the end, just before Somin cried, she was caring about Brooke with Seojin. So here the screenshots :

IMG-20210205-234615.jpg

but in the room on the right, near Lee Seojin, who are there? Na rae, Yi han and Seung gi

Here the screenshots :

IMG-20210205-235037.jpg

What can we see? Seung hi hurried up when he saw Somin and Brooke go ahead the room. You can watch carefully this moment, you will see that he was helping Nara but suddenly he saw Somin and Brooke and went out the room... You can see on the picture 4 that Seojin was just behind him. Seung gi didn't stop to talk with him. He followed Somin and then... 

He arrived first to listen Somin and Brooke talking. Here the screenshots

IMG-20210205-235226.jpg

And we all know that he consoled her. 

So why following her like this? During this show, his attention was on Somin... After? Don't know. She cried because of him? She cried because of this amazing experience and the touching words of Brooke and she was surely tired also. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Thanks to the radio show video that was shared earlier, been looking for that but can't find it anymore in youtube. It's just so nice to watch Seungmin trying to be civil with each other during the radio show and trying to avoid to look at each other. They are so tense and their actions and gestures were so careful and controlled but later on it failed them because SG just can't stop stealing glances at her and he's chair moves inch by inch closer to her unknowingly. I love the two screenshots while SM was talking and he stared at her for a few seconds, then he tried not to smile on what she said, I noticed that LSJ and Na Rae didn't find whatever SM said funny but SG can't contain his smile. By the way, this was outside LF shooting but we still saw the chemistry and the subtle hints that there's something going on between the two. I mean, it might be really real, what we all been seeing and thinking. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

@SGxSM that's what I did exactly when I didn't know there's a forum of seungmin. I dissected alone, pressing the replay button many times on whay really happened on those scenes. And yes, SG hurriedly left the room to join SM and brooke in the other room. Maybe he sensed that SM was down already and about to cry that's why he followed them in the room and just listened to their conversation and he consoled her immediately and i noticed after consoling her he didn't leave the room yet. LSJ took brooke out already but he stayed with SM making sure she's okay. And the cutest part there was, He was like a husband consoling his wife with their sleeping daughter on his shoulder, 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Somin is the new ambassador of makeprem

I noticed that this brand is written like this make p:rem

In LF, Seung gi washed his hair with shampoo hair:apy

He's also the ambassador of this brand, don't know if he's still working with them. 

I don't know if those brands are connected but lovely coincidence 🥰

IMG-20210206-013850.jpg

IMG-20210206-014004.jpg

6 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

@SGxSM that's what I did exactly when I didn't know there's a forum of seungmin. I dissected alone, pressing the replay button many times on whay really happened on those scenes. And yes, SG hurriedly left the room to join SM and brooke in the other room. Maybe he sensed that SM was down already and about to cry that's why he followed them in the room and just listened to their conversation and he consoled her immediately and i noticed after consoling her he didn't leave the room yet. LSJ took brooke out already but he stayed with SM making sure she's okay. And the cutest part there was, He was like a husband consoling his wife with their sleeping daughter on his shoulder, 

Exactly he didn't leave, he waited patiently with her ❤ And then, she laughed again, they both laughed together. Maybe they were listening to Yihan and Na rae singing 😊

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Warm Pawsnice observations.. it brings back the memories of the first meeting.. 😍 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM thank you for capturing the pictures from the radio interview. I really wish that we have English translations for this radio interview and the press conf.. In one part, it seems that Na Rae praised highly of how motherly So Min was to the children... (I could be wrong though, as I don’t speak Korean). 

@SGxSMI love Somin’s “woman-child” image in this picture. She enjoyed playing with the girls, while at the same time took care of them - she put YooJin on her body, since she knew that YooJin did not like getting dirty. 

spacer.png

And I was wondering, who was Seung Gi looking at when he smiled here? The editing makes me “crazy” 😂😂

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

@Warm Pawsnice observations.. it brings back the memories of the first meeting.. 😍 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM thank you for capturing the pictures from the radio interview. I really wish that we have English translations for this radio interview and the press conf.. In one part, it seems that Na Rae praised highly of how motherly So Min was to the children... (I could be wrong though, as I don’t speak Korean). 

@SGxSMI love Somin’s “woman-child” image in this picture. She enjoyed playing with the girls, while at the same time took care of them - she put YooJin on her body, since she knew that YooJin did not like getting dirty. 

spacer.png

And I was wondering, who was Seung Gi looking at when he smiled here? The editing makes me “crazy” 😂😂

spacer.png

This is also one of my fav. It is also cheesy, the background music is i think meant for them? Maybe the crew and staff are silently shippers or teasing them, the lyrics goes something (i forgot the song that was played) then the camera pan to that look of SG. He's staring at SM and Yoo Jin, perhaps. It could be that he's fascinated of the view in front of him seeing SM and Yoo Jin in that sweet situation. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, LFCouple said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Beacuse the were couple in real life .

35 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

This is also one of my fav. It is also cheesy, the background music is i think meant for them? Maybe the crew and staff are silently shippers or teasing them, the lyrics goes something (i forgot the song that was played) then the camera pan to that look of SG. He's staring at SM and Yoo Jin, perhaps. It could be that he's fascinated of the view in front of him seeing SM and Yoo Jin in that sweet situation. 

I have to rewatch this. The kids themselves have theme songs, so if they do play something for LSG and JSM moments, then maybe they were really going for a ship angle to maybe add more depth to the show to entice people like us. :thinking:

• Like 3

Wow.. @Myshipperheart_SGSM, @Warm Paws i rechecked the clip and found the song. It was “More Than A Woman” from Gregory Porter... hahaha the PD and editor could be shippers like us..

https://youtu.be/XPp7lJGAj2U

I quoted the lyrics.. The whole lyrics is so sweet... 😍😍 I think they subtly teased Seung Gi by this song 😂😂

More than a woman
More than a woman
Now I see
Now I know
Who she is
More than a woman
Modern-day
Deity
Yes she is
More than a woman
She never walked on water
She never turned that water to wine
But being 'round her made my blind eyes see

She brought love
To my life
Gave love light
More than a woman
Simple words
I love you
She made true
More than a woman
She's more than a woman to me
She made my blind eyes see
More than a woman to me
Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
10 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I have to rewatch this. The kids themselves have theme songs, so if they do play something for LSG and JSM moments, then maybe they were really going for a ship angle to maybe add more depth to the show to entice people like us. :thinking:

Its just briefly panned to him but the cameraman captured the best part while SG's staring at SM and the kids. Just like when they were camping, the camera pan to him while he's sweetly staring at SM and Yoo Jin. I think LF did a lot of editing when they aired the show, they were very careful not to get any scenes of Seungmin as the audience might shift their attention to them instead of the kids. LSJ clearly stressed out during the casting portion that the kids must be the focus of the show. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yeah me likey that BGM, I searched on googl* by the lyrics at that time hahaha, made me hoping that's what lsg had in mind :heiboi:

51 minutes ago, Hvh said:

Beacuse the were couple in real life .

U Coming back so soon?

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
56 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

Wow.. @Myshipperheart_SGSM, @Warm Paws i rechecked the clip and found the song. It was “More Than A Woman” from Gregory Porter... hahaha the PD and editor could be shippers like us..

https://youtu.be/XPp7lJGAj2U

I quoted the lyrics.. The whole lyrics is so sweet... 😍😍 I think they subtly teased Seung Gi by this song 😂😂

More than a woman
More than a woman
Now I see
Now I know
Who she is
More than a woman
Modern-day
Deity
Yes she is
More than a woman

She brought love
To my life
Gave love light
More than a woman
Simple words
I love you
She made true
More than a woman
She's more than a woman to me
She made my blind eyes see
More than a woman to me

Thank you @LFCouple for looking into the song title, been hoping to know what's the song, and finally! I love it even more now that I know the lyrics. So it's really about a woman, and in that scene it's SM with the kids while the background music was playing then they pan the camera to SG, luckily they got a good shot and captured the sweet look on his face while watching SM laying on the sand. Its possible what captured SG's heart was the genuine love and affection of SM with the kids, and she's not pretentious. Just being herself and not overdoing her outfit during LF. 

32 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

LSG’s eyes on JSM 😍😍😍

Thanks for capturing this @Kimi23! And this was the last few episodes right? And someone did mentioned that those episodes were seungmin just not into each other, specially sg "avoiding" SM. Well, can you look at those eyes? His eyes full of admiration. And the first two photos on top, he can't stop staring. He's talking to the kids and doing something else but he took a glimpse of SM. SG so smitten by charms! 🥰 You can't fake that look, right? Specially the ep.16 (blue sweater) I love how he just stared at her throughout the awarding ceremony. I can feel SM was very conscious, she knew somebody's staring. And it's so cute on that episode, SG didnt let go of Yoo Jin. He was the one in charge for her that whole episode. Hubby vibe! 

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Just being herself and not overdoing her outfit during LF. 

I couldn’t agree more. SM’s outfit in the entire show is so conservative and she pulled it off, whether she wears jumpsuits, oversized shirts, or apron ☺️.

Look at their matching outfits 😍

spacer.png

And how they mirror each other’s reaction 

spacer.png

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 7
51 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Thank you @LFCouple for looking into the song title, been hoping to know what's the song, and finally! I love it even more now that I know the lyrics. So it's really about a woman, and in that scene it's SM with the kids while the background music was playing then they pan the camera to SG, luckily they got a good shot and captured the sweet look on his face while watching SM laying on the sand. Its possible what captured SG's heart was the genuine love and affection of SM with the kids, and she's not pretentious. Just being herself and not overdoing her outfit during LF. 

Thanks for capturing this @Kimi23! And this was the last few episodes right? And someone did mentioned that those episodes were seungmin just not into each other, specially sg "avoiding" SM. Well, can you look at those eyes? His eyes full of admiration. And the first two photos on top, he can't stop staring. He's talking to the kids and doing something else but he took a glimpse of SM. SG so smitten by charms! 🥰 You can't fake that look, right? Specially the ep.16 (blue sweater) I love how he just stared at her throughout the awarding ceremony. I can feel SM was very conscious, she knew somebody's staring. And it's so cute on that episode, SG didnt let go of Yoo Jin. He was the one in charge for her that whole episode. Hubby vibe! 

to me it was like dad taking turns holding a daughter while mom working on something. 

omo cuteness overload. :MewGiggle:

no one can resist but smile seeing SG's admiration stare :heart:

Edited by pokepo
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

LSG’s eyes on JSM 😍😍😍

Heh. Kinda bit in bad taste cause it's about JSM's ex, but this reminded me of the scene in My Father is Strange in which the director wanted 'melo eyes' or 'melodramatic look' from the actor (Lee Joon).

Scripted or not, LSG's glances at JSM in LF are the definition of the 'melodramatic look'.

• Like 5

Looking gorgeous with whatever outfit she wears 😍 my absolute #girlcrush 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and saw this also, she attended an award giving body in Saitama Japan (MAMA’s CHOICE) last December 12 2018. I cannot help but imagine Seung gi seeing this 🙊😁 

spacer.png

I wish to see them together in a red carpet, holding hands 👫

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
14 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Hvh

Didn't you say you will leave? 

Why are you still here? 

Yeah they are not dating, they won't married. 

Can you stop comment our nonsense shipper page please? 

I agree with you @SGxSM, this page was peaceful, harmonious, free spirited and happy until your comments came along. Please let Seungmin shippers have fun here, i think you've joined the wrong forum. Maybe your forum might be somewhere else, try soompi. You might fit there. But thanks for stressing out that they are close and sweet to each other, and yes, maybe yes, they are not dating and maybe SG is dating your Yura girl, so that's fine with us. Whoever suits you. So please do not push to us your thoughts, we get your point. Your anti-Seungmin. You can stay in this forum, but just lurk. Have some respect to the one who reacted this forum, please. We are happy that there's this forum, so please respect it as we respect your beliefs and "rumors" of yours. We are not hardcore fans here that trashes each other. People here are decent and have rational thinking. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3