Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

Seung gi said, at his 20's his work was his life and he thought he was happy at that time. And now he wants to separate both. His private life from his work life. 

But it's a difficult/new process for him because he wonders if he will be able to be happy giving more place to his personal life. 

Somin seems to be already stable, but I don't know what she thinks about marriage. It's a huge decision. She's young. I mean, usually korean celebrities marry late (binjin are 38 years old I think) 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sg_sm said:

SG said little forest wants to bring a smile, pure, healing message, which is exactly the image that SM possess, can't think of anyone else to cast if not her

Thank you so much @sg_sm . I’ve been waiting for the translation for so long...So this is how SG perceived Somin 😍

Somin has loosen up and obviously very comfortable during the radio guesting. She was kind of ‘stiff’ and very serious during press-con. Somin was obviously happy with how her co-stars appreciated her. Particularly SG.,it’s the best compliment ever. If Na Rae recognized SM’s good personality, SG was very specific. It’s SM’s smile, pure and healing message that is perfect for LF. No wonder SM was such in a good mood 😉  SG is very much smitten and I think he always want to see SM smile so he always glances to see SM smile and he can’t help but smile in return. 😍

It’s really funny how both of them are always smiling during the radio guesting while not much from NR and SJ 😅

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Thank you so much @sg_sm . I’ve been waiting for the translation for so long...So this is how SG perceived Somin 😍

Somin has loosen up and obviously very comfortable during the radio guesting. She was kind of ‘stiff’ and very serious during press-con. Somin was obviously happy with how her co-stars appreciated her. Particularly SG.,it’s the best compliment ever. If Na Rae recognized SM’s good personality, SG was very specific. It’s SM’s smile, pure and healing message that is perfect for LF. No wonder SM was such in a good mood 😉  SG is very much smitten and I think he always want to see SM smile so he always glances to see SM smile and he can’t help but smile in return. 😍

It’s really funny how both of them are always smiling during the radio guesting while not much from NR and SJ 😅

Yes i totally agree with what you said! SG's description were so detailed, it means that's what he saw in SM. Her smile, her attitude, her positive perspective. That is SM to him 🥰. Need to say more SG? I also observed the different switch of emotion of SM from the presscon to the radio show. She's more ocmfortable during radio show, she can now look at SG and start a conversation with him. She even adjust his mic closer to her, maybe in the presscon she felt so conscious since there's a lot of media and worried that the media will pick up something from their body language. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 hours ago, sg_sm said:

SM was being asked this is her first time participating in variety show, who (among SG, SJ, Narae) worked perfectly with her. SM answered no time to think of this at all during shooting as they are fully occupied, and each of them take care different things, 

Obviously, SM is playing safe here. What’s so difficult about picking who among them worked perfectly with her? She only has 3 choices 😉

I guessed it’s because her real answer is Seung gi and she can’t answer that it is Seung gi because she will be quoted by so many fans and will go viral hahaha

She also avoids issue of course especially that her fans and bf fans that time will go wild if they hear that 😅 Safest answer will be NR because she’s a woman but since it’s actually Seunggi and she can’t reveal it, she opted not to choose ☺️

I imagine if they asked NR, who among them NR perfectly worked with, she will immediately answer that it’s SJ with no qualms 😁 

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3

So happy that this forum has becoming more active.

@SGxSMIf we look at Seung Gi’s songs choice, it’s quite interesting. We discussed Sweet from Cigarettes After Sex on page 3 (now it’s on page 17... the thread is moving fast 😍😍), but let me share interesting facts of Seung Gi songs choice:

- Little Forest Radio Promo - August 2019: Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi)

- Twogether Promo - June 2020: Falling (Harry Styles), Naked (James Arthur)

- Seung Gi’s new album promo (MITH SG as master, IU Palette, Melon Radio interview) - Nov/Dec 2020: ILYSB (Lany), Sweet (Cigarettes After Sex), and he mentioned  other songs on Melon interview: You Are the Reason (Calum Scott), Tadow (FKJ and Masego), My Dear Love (Suzy Bae) and one other song from YJS 

The song choice might be solely selected due to his musical preference at the moment. 😄😄 But, if it’s somehow related to Seung Gi’s love life (though it may not be So Min, it could be any other girl/girls 😂😂), I can see that it’s progressing for the better. It’s progressing from needing someone to love —> to waiting for someone to take to the next level —> to having someone drive around town holding hands 😍😍

I hope Seung Gi found the love though, whoever she is... 

Just checked, the lyrics of My Dear Love from Suzy is also very sweet... 😍😍

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 4
  • Star Struck 1
11 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Obviously, SM is playing safe here. What’s so difficult about picking who among them worked perfectly with her? She only has 3 choices 😉

I guessed it’s because her real answer is Seung gi and she can’t answer that it is Seung gi because she will be quoted by so many fans and will go viral hahaha

She also avoids issue of course especially that her fans and bf fans that time will go wild if they hear that 😅 Safest answer will be NR because she’s a woman but since it’s actually Seunggi and she can’t reveal it, she opted not to choose ☺️

I imagine if they asked NR, who among them NR perfectly worked with, she will immediately answer that it’s SJ with no qualms 😁 

I agree on this, also in one of the episodes (forgot which particular episode) Na Rae and SM did a quick survey on who will each choose as a father LSJ or LSG. I think SM would like to choose LSG really but opted for LSJ to be on the safe side. She stopped and then answered LSJ then she added that LSG will be a good choice for ages until 13 only. 

@LFCouple it's nice, right? Were on page 17 already!🤗 So happy this page is really becoming more active, i hope it continues to progress. When i first found out this forum it's stucked on page 4 i think. This means a lot has been discovering LF and their unquestionnable chemistry and more people started to fall in love with the two. I also hope that who ever SG is with right now will be for keeps this time and will equally share the same passion and drive to make the relationship work. It's just so sad that if he really has someone right now, they won't get to have the normal relationship or can't even express to the world how happy they are because of the k-ent perspective in dating. Anyhow, i wish both of them happiness! 

• Like 4

another initiated skinship from LSG. Is he just being helpful? 🙄 LSG was so eager to take over and do the carpentry thing, but he must have seen that SM was determined to be this her project, so he just assisted her. Which is good thing, we were able to see their closeness again. 

spacer.png

This was the yoga scene. You can't ignore LSJ's smirk here, it's like saying "Seungi-yya that's too obvious already!" 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

another initiated skinship from LSG. Is he just being helpful? 🙄 LSG was so eager to take over and do the carpentry thing, but he must have seen that SM was determined to be this her project, so he just assisted her. Which is good thing, we were able to see their closeness again. 

spacer.png

This was the yoga scene. You can't ignore LSJ's smirk here, it's like saying "Seungi-yya that's too obvious already!" 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I really love SJ’s reaction here 😁 

• Like 1

I don't know if I already shared this screenshot here, but here it is. 

This is right after their apple farm visit. It's just a few minutes so if you're not in your eagle eye mode on, you won't notice it. I think SM was asking something to LSG from afar. LSG checked both of his pockets and replied "yes" to her. It's another "boyfie" moves again for me. Maybe something that SM asked LSG to keep from her. It shows their closeness really grows in LF. And in this episode, they were like a one big happy family specially in the train scene. The look on LSG's face while he's carrying Yoo Jin and SM wiping Yoo Jin's nose is precious too. He is smiling shyly maybe he is also thinking that they are like a picture perfect family portrait at that time, noticed that LSG looked at the crew in front of them, he felt awkward maybe. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I saw that on youtube comment section and then I checked it, and yes, it was like "babe have you take my phone from the car?" "yes *while checking his pocket*"
of course it wasn't the real convo between them, haha, it was just me imagining possible convo in that situation, trololol
How can you not carried away by this chemistry? 

I watched vagabond, but it was just that, it's between go haeri and dalgeon. I sense their friendship on social media as well, but my ship not sail.

One day I saw sg and sm clip on my explore section on ig, and then dug deeper, ended up watch LF. Long story short ended up at this forum, just because i could not contain this cuteness alone..
I was like "hmm I bet it was just people being romanticize sg and sm" before I watch LF, I was skeptical.

After episode 2 or 3, I was never been so wrong...:JuiceGhost:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 2

Seunggi looking towards the camera or the director maybe, after suggesting Somin and him will do the yoga. For me, he has a mischievous look in his eyes 😅. As if telling the crew to watch out because it’s a scene they shouldn’t miss 😁.

spacer.png

He also looked at the crew or maybe SJ & NR while they are already doing the superman pose. The same mischievous look haha 

spacer.png

After the yoga, Yihan expressed that he enjoyed it.

spacer.png

He agreed and confessed, he also had fun ☺️

spacer.png

Yes Seung gi, you really had fun 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 hours ago, LFCouple said:

So happy that this forum has becoming more active.

@SGxSMIf we look at Seung Gi’s songs choice, it’s quite interesting. We discussed Sweet from Cigarettes After Sex on page 3 (now it’s on page 17... the thread is moving fast 😍😍), but let me share interesting facts of Seung Gi songs choice:

- Little Forest Radio Promo - August 2019: Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi)

- Twogether Promo - June 2020: Falling (Harry Styles), Naked (James Arthur)

- Seung Gi’s new album promo (MITH SG as master, IU Palette, Melon Radio interview) - Nov/Dec 2020: ILYSB (Lany), Sweet (Cigarettes After Sex), and he mentioned  other songs on Melon interview: You Are the Reason (Calum Scott), Tadow (FKJ and Masego), My Dear Love (Suzy Bae) and one other song from YJS 

The song choice might be solely selected due to his musical preference at the moment. 😄😄 But, if it’s somehow related to Seung Gi’s love life (though it may not be So Min, it could be any other girl/girls 😂😂), I can see that it’s progressing for the better. It’s progressing from needing someone to love —> to waiting for someone to take to the next level —> to having someone drive around town holding hands 😍😍

I hope Seung Gi found the love though, whoever she is... 

Just checked, the lyrics of My Dear Love from Suzy is also very sweet... 😍😍

I forgot that cigarettes after sex was already mentioned 😅

Wow all these songs are so beautiful, thank you for sharing. I checked the lyrics of my dear love 😌

I hope the same for both of them yeah 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Seunggi looking towards the camera or the director maybe, after suggesting Somin and him will do the yoga. For me, he has a mischievous look in his eyes 😅. As if telling the crew to watch out because it’s a scene they shouldn’t miss 😁.

spacer.png

He also looked at the crew or maybe SJ & NR while they are already doing the superman pose. The same mischievous look haha 

spacer.png

After the yoga, Yihan expressed that he enjoyed it.

spacer.png

He agreed and confessed, he also had fun ☺️

spacer.png

Yes Seung gi, you really had fun 😉

Of course he enjoyed it! He got very close to SM. And he's still in cloud 9 because when grace said she wants to play hide and seek, SG didn't seem to mind that he just had a work out carrying SM and Yi Han and still full of energy that he agreed to play. He's such in a good mood afterwards. 

• Haha 2

So glad that I am not hallucinating when I thought that after apple farm scene was really SM asking something if LSG has it. It possibly that right? It's one of my favorite observation from the two, because it's so natural and the closeness was so obvious on the way LSG hurriedly checked his pockets before saying "Ye/De". 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
15 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

So glad that I am not hallucinating when I thought that after apple farm scene was really SM asking something if LSG has it. It possibly that right? It's one of my favorite observation from the two, because it's so natural and the closeness was so obvious on the way LSG hurriedly checked his pockets before saying "Ye/De". 

I’ll add to that , SG got sleeping Yoojin out of the car and the next scene , Yoojin is with SM. It means, he brought Yoojin to SM. Mommy and Daddy vibes 😍😍😍

• Heart Eyes 4
39 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

I’ll add to that , SG got sleeping Yoojin out of the car and the next scene , Yoojin is with SM. It means, he brought Yoojin to SM. Mommy and Daddy vibes 😍😍😍

It's like that always, right? We noticed that after the swimming episode, they didn't share one car anymore. It's either she's driving with Na Rae or LSG with Na Rae. It could be that the show received a lot of positive reaction to their chemistry and avoided igniting the shipping activities that might result into becoming LF as a love drama 🤗 but even so they are riding in a separate cars, they ended up still next to each other once they got out of the car... hehehe... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1