Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

Found in instagram, recent MITH episode with eng sub. LSG asked very good questions to the married couple. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB1FyWpcXAcqXnPjPrsy68C5HLZhbuyv1uHc80/?igshid=x3vup5g8l66e

and this is when he said he never tried couple yoga....? 🤔🤔 you really can't put a bait on LSG, he thinks so fast, no chance to give us hints. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB3mQ6pTxeQH9uQJswiqwf7hP0qC2N4D1awkI0/?igshid=1x5oety3b3ykh

• Like 2

SM is just a petite girl, but he has to use both his hands to push her 🥰 and look when he push the kids in the swing, he's using just one hand. That's why LSJ was staring at them again with his witty smile, and grace too 🙄

spacer.png

I think in this still shot, LSG was playing with SM thru Yi Han. 

spacer.png

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 2
13 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

21 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

SG said he didn’t try couple yoga before🙄🙄spacer.png

Maybe SG has already know if he has a lot shipper. Then, he better said never try yoga couple, but at least he must said 'yes' becuase not only with SM he did it with Jasper to hahaha....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Photo credit to ig owner multikoreandrama2

so SG said he never tried couple yoga, but he said he liked yoga here... so he is into yoga, wheyo? Suddenly got interested in yoga, after LF? This is just like his proclaimed "parents growing blueberries in their back yard" thingy right? In conclusion, SM inspired 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Oopsie daisie, i think sg got a wrong move as he blurted out his answer never tried yoga. Blunder. It's crystal clear everyone will not easily unseen his yoga scene with Jasper and SM. Like he was so scared people would connect it with sm rather than jasper (which is yes, we def do), while people mightve just recall twogether yoga scene..

Also, he looks like an embarassed school kid when his friends gonna read his poem or love letter in class 😂😂 

• Haha 4

When SG said never tried couple yoga and shook his head abit, his eyes rolled so big and didn't blink at all, immediately got tensed. Yes....he is the one who brought this topic up and spotted the yoga mat, and after that he demonstrated the couple yoga perfectly....maybe he is thinking he did couple yoga but it's not with his lover at that time, so considered that he can deny and say didnt try couple yoga at all, tricky ans!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Seunggi is being heodang but cautious at the same time Hahahha I’m definitely sure YSY won’t let him get away if answers that he tried couple yoga already lol but still editing team would cover his words for sure. 

i miss them- I want some interactions between them 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

Seunggi is being heodang but cautious at the same time Hahahha I’m definitely sure YSY won’t let him get away if answers that he tried couple yoga already lol but still editing team would cover his words for sure. 

Yang Se Vary (😂) might be playful towards the members, but hes gonna protect his single brothers relationship issue. Remember when eunwoo and stungun just joined as permanent members, I don't quite recall which episode, but yangsevary said "we have to protect eunwoo" While posing like he would take a bullet for eunwoo, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

Wow you are here to? I've just noticed your display name, where I read ff SG and SM in wattpad. Glad to meet you in this forum 😃😍. Have you done write the next chapter hahaha, I really want a lot to reading it, hope you have time to developed a great story betwen them

yes, exactly SG really cautiously answer the master. Like what we observed He definitely didn't let people related him to SM. But no one will let it go hahah, we were know SG has done yoga couple, although while he and SM did yoga couple not in love, but I wish some day they will reincarnate the yoga couple

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, pokepo said:

Unfortunately I think they searched Seung gi's house 😔

I made some research, I can't share it here since it's a public page. Somin still has her appartment. I saw recent pictures about it. To whom who said that she doesn't have it anymore because she broke up, fake news! 😊

Edited by SGxSM

@SGxSM, @pokepo What happened? Seems that both of you posted something and deleted. 

Finally, I watched the last episode of MITH. After watched this episode, I really think that Seung Gi is in a relationship (don’t know with whom) and might be preparing for a wedding. Couple things that made me think that way: 

- When they entered the wedding hall, they joked about who’s getting married on the show? Dong Hyun made a gesture throwing petals to Seung Gi, as if he’s the one getting married. 

spacer.png

- When they arrived at the master’s house; the master threw paper petals and “Get married” cards and he said “you should marry someone nice,” and the only one that responded to that statement was Seung Gi. He said “Thank you,” - as if the “celebration” was for him. 😂😂 though it could be also because he’s the leader and the closest position to the master. 😂😂

spacer.png

- This one is actually good one: when they wrote their wedding cards, Seung Gi finished fast. Did anyone notice that he actually took out his handphone, and I think he took a picture of what he wrote (maybe to send to someone special... could be So Min 😍😍 or not...)

spacer.png

And couple of his statements actually made me think, he is really planning/considering a marriage. Who’s the lucky girl? 😍

Anyway, I really like the episode. The master really shared the real thing for someone considering a marriage.

And I really love the look of Seung Gi, when the master mentioned that he really put effort to cherish his wife, because as a father for his daughters, he could imagine that his wife must been so precious to her dad. At that moment, the camera pan to Seung Gi’s face and you could see how he can relate to that statement... oh his future wife must be loved dearly.. 🥰😍😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@SGxSM, @pokepo What happened? Seems that both of you posted something and deleted. 

Finally, I watched the last episode of MITH. After watched this episode, I really think that Seung Gi is in a relationship (don’t know with whom) and might be preparing for a wedding. Couple things that made me think that way: 

- When they entered the wedding hall, they joked about who’s getting married on the show? Dong Hyun made a gesture throwing petals to Seung Gi, as if he’s the one getting married. 

spacer.png

- When they arrived at the master’s house; the master threw paper petals and “Get married” cards and he said “you should marry someone nice,” and the only one that responded to that statement was Seung Gi. He said “Thank you,” - as if the “celebration” was for him. 😂😂 though it could be also because he’s the leader and the closest position to the master. 😂😂

spacer.png

- This one is actually good one: when they wrote their wedding cards, Seung Gi finished fast. Did anyone notice that he actually took out his handphone, and I think he took a picture of what he wrote (maybe to send to someone special... could be So Min 😍😍 or not...)

spacer.png

And couple of his statements actually made me think, he is really planning/considering a marriage. Who’s the lucky girl? 😍

Anyway, I really like the episode. The master really shared the real thing for someone considering a marriage.

And I really love the look of Seung Gi, when the master mentioned that he really put effort to cherish his wife, because as a father for his daughters, he could imagine that his wife must been so precious to her dad. At that moment, the camera pan to Seung Gi’s face and you could see how he can relate to that statement... oh his future wife must be loved dearly.. 🥰😍😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

you made me want to watch this episode again. I saw it live but no time to analyze, I was too busy reading the subtitles 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Kumayuna said:

Wow you are here to? I've just noticed your display name, where I read ff SG and SM in wattpad. Glad to meet you in this forum 😃😍. Have you done write the next chapter hahaha, I really want a lot to reading it, hope you have time to developed a great story betwen them

yes, exactly SG really cautiously answer the master. Like what we observed He definitely didn't let people related him to SM. But no one will let it go hahah, we were know SG has done yoga couple, although while he and SM did yoga couple not in love, but I wish some day they will reincarnate the yoga couple

aweee thank you for giving my fanfic story a time Hahahha- have your read all of the chapters yet? Honestly I don’t think I can finish it  (😭😭😭) I want it to be realistic-ish type of a fanfic but I’m too behind and I’m losing hope already, so sorry but I’m cooking something Hahhah 😉

I wanna post a picture here but I don’t know how 😭

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Mjanedee said:

aweee thank you for giving my fanfic story a time Hahahha- have your read all of the chapters yet? Honestly I don’t think I can finish it  (😭😭😭) I want it to be realistic-ish type of a fanfic but I’m too behind and I’m losing hope already, so sorry but I’m cooking something Hahhah 😉

I wanna post a picture here but I don’t know how 😭

You can use postimages.org

Then you download your picture and finally you copy/paste here the "direct link"

• Like 2

I watched the last episode of MITH thanks to @LFCouple😁

I found two interesting moments. 

The first one, Seungi asked to the married couple : "From the moment you decided to prepare your marriage until the D-day how much did you fought?" He added "maybe because you fight a lot during this preparation you can think that you're not meant to be".

This question is so talkative for me, and for the guest too. The guest was very surprised that Seung gi was very thoughtful, so he told to Seung gi "You know it very well" 😂

IMG-20210208-215046.jpg

And then another moment, more discret moment. 

The couple was telling that they are good in matching people, they matched 3 couples around them. And MITH's team said together "So maybe you can find someone to Se yeang". And Se yeang was shy so he included Seung gi saying "Seung gi needs it too" And Seung gi was completely silent, I didn't expect this reaction. He could have laughed out loud as usual or saying anything to be funny but he remain silent with a little smile like he was embarrassed. He didn't want the attention to be on him this time 😂

IMG-20210208-215844.jpg

IMG-20210208-215853.jpg

Shung rok's look to Seung gi is very interesting too 😅

1 hour ago, Diva said:

Que enlace elimino ??What link do I remove ??? 

Nothing related to seugmin couple don't worry

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I watched the last episode of MITH thanks to @LFCouple😁

I found two interesting moments. 

The first one, Seungi asked to the married couple : "From the moment you decided to prepare your marriage until the D-day how much did you fought?" He added "maybe because you fight a lot during this preparation you can think that you're not meant to be".

This question is so talkative for me, and for the guest too. The guest was very surprised that Seung gi was very thoughtful, so he told to Seung gi "You know it very well" 😂

IMG-20210208-215046.jpg

And then another moment, more discret moment. 

The couple was telling that they are good in matching people, they matched 3 couples around them. And MITH's team said together "So maybe you can find someone to Se yeang". And Se yeang was shy so he included Seung gi saying "Seung gi needs it too" And Seung gi was completely silent, I didn't expect this reaction. He could have laughed out loud as usual or saying anything to be funny but he remain silent with a little smile like he was embarrassed. He didn't want the attention to be on him this time 😂

IMG-20210208-215844.jpg

IMG-20210208-215853.jpg

Shung rok's look to Seung gi is very interesting too 😅

Nothing related to seugmin couple don't worry

I'll watch MITCH later and also observe 🙂 I hope him being silent at that last part means that saying "im not looking for anyone because I have someone already", just made me think, maybe him and SM are not a couple yet, BUT juts like Binjin, they took their time to know each other more and didn't immediately jump into a relationship but maybe they are seeing each other and exclusively dating...? Hmmm... i dont know, i just of it. Maybe not.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I'll watch MITCH later and also observe 🙂 I hope him being silent at that last part means that saying "im not looking for anyone because I have someone already", just made me think, maybe him and SM are not a couple yet, BUT juts like Binjin, they took their time to know each other more and didn't immediately jump into a relationship but maybe they are seeing each other and exclusively dating...? Hmmm... i dont know, i just of it. Maybe not.

Yeah I thought the same, he doesn't need anyone. 

I really like your two suggestions. It can be possible 👌 

• Like 2

#ElMasterinthehouse

💘🤭❣️💘🤭

Invitación.

"Nací humano y volveré a la nada.

Solo un nacimiento y muerte.

Solo experimentaré el matrimonio una vez en mi vida.

¡¡Te invito mientras comienzo mi viaje..!! 

"I was born human and will return to nothing. Just a birth and death I will only experience marriage once in my life. I invite you while I start my journey .. !!!  ❣️🥰😍reproductor span

Edited by Diva
  • Like 1