Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

I just remembered now another interesting question asked by Seung gi to the guests. 

He also asked them, "if when they look at a couple if they are able to say for example if they're looking good together, if they will marry... " 

I guess that he must have heard a thousand times that he looked so good with Somin 😁

I will try to share an amazing seugmin YouTube video. I really loved it. 

Hope that it works

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 6
  • Party! 2
39 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I just remembered now another interesting question asked by Seung gi to the guests. 

He also asked them, "if when they look at a couple if they are able to say for example if they're looking good together, if they will marry... " 

I guess that he must have heard a thousand times that he looked so good with Somin 😁

Hope that it works

Is this from @Warm Paws? Thanks. It’s very well made. I always think of SM perfect for the mv of SG’s song. Very much suited.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

I watched the last episode of MITH thanks to @LFCouple😁

I found two interesting moments. 

The first one, Seungi asked to the married couple : "From the moment you decided to prepare your marriage until the D-day how much did you fought?" He added "maybe because you fight a lot during this preparation you can think that you're not meant to be".

This question is so talkative for me, and for the guest too. The guest was very surprised that Seung gi was very thoughtful, so he told to Seung gi "You know it very well" 😂

IMG-20210208-215046.jpg

And then another moment, more discret moment. 

The couple was telling that they are good in matching people, they matched 3 couples around them. And MITH's team said together "So maybe you can find someone to Se yeang". And Se yeang was shy so he included Seung gi saying "Seung gi needs it too" And Seung gi was completely silent, I didn't expect this reaction. He could have laughed out loud as usual or saying anything to be funny but he remain silent with a little smile like he was embarrassed. He didn't want the attention to be on him this time 😂

IMG-20210208-215844.jpg

IMG-20210208-215853.jpg

Shung rok's look to Seung gi is very interesting too 😅

Nothing related to seugmin couple don't worry

Hello to everyone again.. I have just watched MITH and you are on point with my exact observations👏👏👏I am thankful that you have screen shot it because  I do not know how to do 😀😀 anyways, just loving this episode.❤️❤️there was also shot where in SG was sitting by the dining table watching the kids play zombie, he was quietly content observing.. I think he was reminiscing about the happy times he had with the kids and SM in LF.. basing from this episode and all his demeanour, SG is content and happy!❤️❤️ I hope and wish that "someone"(wishful thinking SM) is a big reason behind this🙏🏻🙏🏻😍😍 as shippers we just have to continue hoping that some great news will come out soon🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 

just amazed as well how this thread is going so fast... thank you all  and keep it coming😀😀

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, LFCouple said:

@SGxSM, @pokepo What happened? Seems that both of you posted something and deleted. 

Finally, I watched the last episode of MITH. After watched this episode, I really think that Seung Gi is in a relationship (don’t know with whom) and might be preparing for a wedding. Couple things that made me think that way: 

- When they entered the wedding hall, they joked about who’s getting married on the show? Dong Hyun made a gesture throwing petals to Seung Gi, as if he’s the one getting married. 

spacer.png

- When they arrived at the master’s house; the master threw paper petals and “Get married” cards and he said “you should marry someone nice,” and the only one that responded to that statement was Seung Gi. He said “Thank you,” - as if the “celebration” was for him. 😂😂 though it could be also because he’s the leader and the closest position to the master. 😂😂

spacer.png

- This one is actually good one: when they wrote their wedding cards, Seung Gi finished fast. Did anyone notice that he actually took out his handphone, and I think he took a picture of what he wrote (maybe to send to someone special... could be So Min 😍😍 or not...)

spacer.png

And couple of his statements actually made me think, he is really planning/considering a marriage. Who’s the lucky girl? 😍

Anyway, I really like the episode. The master really shared the real thing for someone considering a marriage.

And I really love the look of Seung Gi, when the master mentioned that he really put effort to cherish his wife, because as a father for his daughters, he could imagine that his wife must been so precious to her dad. At that moment, the camera pan to Seung Gi’s face and you could see how he can relate to that statement... oh his future wife must be loved dearly.. 🥰😍😍

spacer.png

spacer.png

I saw SG phone's in those screenshots, It's he has a new one? Can you guys guess what is SG use,  it's iphone 12 mini or iphone 12? That reminded me in SM unboxing iphone 12 mini and the colour of SM iphone's is Pearl mint. 

I know some of people nowday always changing with new phone when there a new product comming outs. But why the time so perfect, did they changed the phone at the same time? Where is SM in the unboxing video told if she is rarelly changed her phone, she said cause the designed fit with her hand, but who's know what the reason she changed the phone? 🤔🤔

• Like 2

@KumayunaNot so sure about the timing; but I remembered someone on this thread mentioned about the iphone 12.

Last June he posted a pic holding different type of phone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzYJ9HndFN/?igshid=1k5hc1tvlw2m2

So Min mentioned that she likes the iphone 12 mini due to its size. Not so sure, whether just pure coincidence or “couple” thing (we wish) 😋, but I’m sure Seung Gi can afford iPhone 12 pro max, but he uses the 12 instead... 🤷‍♀️

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Mjanedee said:

aweee thank you for giving my fanfic story a time Hahahha- have your read all of the chapters yet? Honestly I don’t think I can finish it  (😭😭😭) I want it to be realistic-ish type of a fanfic but I’m too behind and I’m losing hope already, so sorry but I’m cooking something Hahhah 😉

I wanna post a picture here but I don’t know how 😭

Yes, I already fisnished hahaha, I know what you feel, don't worry girls just let it, but u know what, I always checked the wattpad al the time hahaha I hope there is a new chapter hehee. I should appreciated you, that ff made my day flowerish. Btw,  Welldone for your great story 😊

Same here, I don't know to put screenshot here, I never do that, because I don't how 😅,  but someone already shared how to take screenshot, And, can you guys tell me how to tag some one? Thanks 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

I saw SG phone's in those screenshots, It's he has a new one? Can you guys guess what is SG use,  it's iphone 12 mini or iphone 12? That reminded me in SM unboxing iphone 12 mini and the colour of SM iphone's is Pearl mint. 

I know some of people nowday always changing with new phone when there a new product comming outs. But why the time so perfect, did they changed the phone at the same time? Where is SM in the unboxing video told if she is rarelly changed her phone, she said cause the designed fit with her hand, but who's know what the reason she changed the phone? 🤔🤔

During MITH filming SSR accidentally hit Seunggi’s phone so the next episode Airens notice he upgraded his phone but the coincidence is pretty close hahahah I was so happy when Somin chose the pearl mint color I thought there’s a connection between seunggi Hahhah lol but the question is why seunggi chose the color white he normal pick the black and grey color and use a popular casetify phone case but right he’s not using one just like Somin hahhaha- I just wanna get some connections between them 😂😅😅

9 minutes ago, Kumayuna said:

Yes, I already fisnished hahaha, I know what you feel, don't worry girls just let it, but u know what, I always checked the wattpad al the time hahaha I hope there is a new chapter hehee. I should appreciated you, that ff made my day flowerish. Btw,  Welldone for your great story 😊

Same here, I don't know to put screenshot here, I never do that, because I don't how 😅,  but someone already shared how to take screenshot, And, can you guys tell me how to tag some one? Thanks 

awww thank you!! Makes me giddy that someone appreciate my hard work! Everyone is asking for another chapter for falling in love hahaha and I feel bad about not finishing it

I’ve got a new series coming up for them

And it’s the present time so I can follow their recent activities 🤣🤣 I really wanna post the cover here but I don’t know how to do it in an easy way Hahahha

• Like 4

spacer.png@Mjanedee aww it’s you! I always check wattpad for updates on your Seungmin fanfics but there’s no need to hurry.. pls take your time and we’ll eagerly wait for the new chapters. I hope this forum helps in finding inspiration to write more Seungmin fics.

@Kumayuna just type username with @ and all will appear just choose who to tag. And for posting pics, use this site and upload a pic copy the direct link on “insert image url”, hope this helps😊

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

Is this from @Warm Paws? Thanks. It’s very well made. I always think of SM perfect for the mv of SG’s song. Very much suited.

@SGxSM @Seung-Min

Heol! Yes that's mine! I'm surprised that you found it already, I thought it will take a while to show up on search. It's my very first video and I don't really know how Youtube works, so I was a bit scared that they'll remove the video or mute the audio. I was a bit hesitant to post it here until I was sure it will work properly. 

But thank you so much for liking it and for sharing! :love: I must say that most of the content in the video were inspired by the posts in this forum. It helped me know what to look out for during my rewatch while I was specifically looking for seung-min moments. I'm really thankful for this community and everything that is shared here! 

Also, I was able to pick-up on the LMH x LSG hanging lights intro comparison so quick cause I've watched the one from LF so many times while making this video. :laugh:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Mjanedee, @KumayunaI also want some connections, but we might be overdone it though.. 😂😂

Here another one just for fun... Somin gave her team a white iphone 12 mini at Christmas, I think (she tagged her)... And just another coincidence, she quote 잘할게 on her captions to thank her.. just like a title song from Seung Gi - I will... 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJN-i3THFri/?igshid=1nit8rzsutnqs

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Hope that it works

can't help myself from playing this over and over again, thanks for sharing it here! this FMV is one of the perfectly made and really shows how much they got each other. watching their first meeting again, can't stop thinking that maybe LSG found SM pretty even before they worked with LF, notice how surprise he was when he found out it's SM who he's meeting. And how LSJ asked if that's her house to LSG and LSG defensively said its also his first time meeting her then she glanced at the camera looking all guilty. Maybe he has a secret crush on her even before they met, that's why the show's crew didn't inform him it's going to be SM... just my thought. love this FMV so much! 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

The introductory part of MITH latest ep. got me thingking..

Despite Se Hyeong being vocal about not having a relationship and he was even firm in sharing his conviction on not having a girlfriend just to get married but to marry only when he found the right one, the casts still went wild guessing when the PD said, they will be given a “Wedding Invitation.”

They immediately suspected Hyeong just because he got up to distribute the wedding invitations. Therefore his confession of being single was just disregarded which made me think that in a variety show like MITH, its normal to bluff and therefore, we should not always rely on what they say. They knew that whatever the cast  will say could not be necessarily true. 

It’s a show to entertain and I think they are already close to each other and will definitely not divulge info that will compromise the career of their friends. I also think that despite being close, actors like them also understand that their co-actor may opt to keep their real relationship status private and will not tell them because of the risk especially that most (not all) of the knetz/fans are possessive to their idols.  

They suspected Hyeong and therefore, a surprise wedding announcement in MITH (from SH, SG, EW) is really possible sometime in the future.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
24 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

Guys, have you seen this MITH episode 83 when they used a Seunggi “gf silhouette” that resembles JSM? Almost all the comments say it looks like SM. They say that LF PDnim and MITH are the same.

spacer.png

I saw an episode that reveal this silhouette, (before this episode), she's a comedian but i don't remember her name. it's when the members called for hins of the master. 

but indeed that looks like SM a lot.. 

but why this silhouette of all silhouette image stocks they have? :thinking: dats the question.. why is it have to be short haired girl..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Took screenshot of the FMV, this is just Episode 1 or 2 and I just noticed that LSG started staring at her in this early stage of the show. He must've been mesmerised how connected SM was to the children, he must've seen the chemistry SM had with the children. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

and here's the famous sweetest glance of LSG. I noticed he stared at her, then his facial expression suddenly changed afterwards... the look that he had on the last part was (just my observation, I may be over exaggerating it) he must've realized he's falling for her but then it may not be clear to him if she's still off limits or not. There's a hint of sadness in his eyes. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

@Kumayuna

Yes she said she rarely change her phone but then she to her new phone "stay long with me"

@Mjanedee hooe that you will find how to share the cover of your story. You made me curious haha

@LFCoupleI like the lovely crumb you shared about Somin's staff new phone 

@Warm PawsI hope you will make a lot pf beautiful FMV to promote seugmin couple

@Seung-Min yeah of course they will hide their real status. I have this feeling that in this episode they protect a lot Seung gi. They didn't tease him as usual

@Myshipperheart_SGSM I watched so many times the video of their first meeting. This was magic

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I noticed he stared at her, then his facial expression suddenly changed afterwards... the look that he had on the last part was (just my observation, I may be over exaggerating it) he must've realized he's falling for her but then it may not be clear to him if she's still off limits or not. There's a hint of sadness in his eyes.

@Myshipperheart_SGSMI got the same sentiment here... And after they came back, Seung Gi initiated “weird” conversations with the boys.. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

But he cheered up again, after So Min sat next to him... 😍😍

spacer.png

and they synchronized response to Yihan was cute... “Did it get big?” They said the same thing almost the same time... 

spacer.png

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Kumayuna said:

Lol😀😀😀😀 I was thinking the same... but I thought.. nahhhh I'm just imagining things🤔🤔🤔 but how funny that someone is thinking like me😅😅😅 sometimes  I am becoming delusional which I have never been, except now with LS and SM😯😯 the power of them 2 just makes you crazy😀😀glad that I am not the only one🙈🙈🙈 thank you very much for this thread😉😉😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I just finished watching MITH ep 158. It's a nice episode, i can say. And I agree with the previous observations here earlier about LSG in this week's episode. He really participated too well with all his questions and how connected he was in the topic. He is very interested. So, I took screenshots of some scenes I thought worth pounding on a bit here (and Might be connected to his current relationship "with SM 😀❤️🥰

Here, the masters were explaining how their story begun, they started as friends. And his wife was explaining that she felt annoyed everytime he's dating at that time, and the look on LSG was so solemn like he can relate and LSG Said "even he wasn't yours" 🧐🤔 hmmm... is that what you felt Seungi-ya?

spacer.png

And yes, photo below is a very obvious reaction of LSG, though he tried to have a poker face while he's also being teased that the couple need to match LSG too because he is single, the look on his face just says "im not looking for someone...i already have someone I like", notice that he looked at the camera maybe checking if it's on him. 

spacer.png

Did you notice, LSG really finished writing his invitation. At the start, he really did write a lot already. It means that marriage is really in his heart the moment he writes that invitation and possibly he is thinking "that someone" that's why it was easy for him to put it in writing. And yes, he is using iphone 12 too, in white. Just like SM i hope it's a couple phone.

spacer.png

And this is SG's look when his friends said that he will het married first. There's just a weird split second reaction on his face that says "dude, we're on tv don't give hints" hehe

In my overall observation, SG really has someone special right now. By the he reacted to this episode, the questions he threw to the couple and how much he is into the topic. I also think that he was reminded a lot of LF thru the couple's kids, yoga and other stuff. Im pretty sure, he thought of SM that's why he was able to asked those on point questions. It maybe just to validate his feelings. Sorry for the long post. Been a busy day so I just catched up. 

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 4